BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Can you pls tell your views on jh0pe.. Why didn't he get a hair dye .. The only member of beetees to not have a change of color this whole year.. Others had it many times and still having them changed.. But he has stayed black from the start and still is..

And as i have seem from your post.. Black represents carbon..
So why he's been carbon the whole year.. Or what does staying a carbon means...
But what if we shouldn't be so intrigued by color changes. When I was in the fandom many times people were saying that they spray color their hair and the real color will be revealed at the comeback. Maybe they do die their hair blonde but then spray it so that it won't be too obvious they blonde them too much

Quiencontrami

http://kissasian.sh/Drama/A-Korean-Odyssey/Episode-1
Hello
look at this, minute 45 to 47 expose very well what they do to the fans, signs of the devil everywhere and a golden calf for the idols (I only saw the first chapter) did anyone see more references? I went to a BT $ concert last year and I really felt bad, without energy for a long time, if they come back to my country I will not go, when they launched IDOL I only heard it once and I had it stuck in my head, What kind of brainwashing will you have?
Sorry for my writing, English is not my first language.

Nun123

Rookie
Hello
look at this, minute 45 to 47 expose very well what they do to the fans, signs of the devil everywhere and a golden calf for the idols (I only saw the first chapter) did anyone see more references? I went to a BT $ concert last year and I really felt bad, without energy for a long time, if they come back to my country I will not go, when they launched IDOL I only heard it once and I had it stuck in my head, What kind of brainwashing will you have?
Oh no! I feel bad for those people who are obsessed with these ditzy "idols" , there's alot of K-pop fans in my school if I tried to warn them about the devil influence in the music industry they will definitely laugh at me

Hopeful

Star
Hello
What if beetees sees things the same way shown in this drama.. :D..

Energy.. Hmm so that's how it might have looked... When Rm once said in an interview.. Another one of me comes and stands in front me and says you can do it... The energy gathered would obviously take up their forms.. And talk to them or whatever ..

And the golden calf.. This thing goes back in history and the singer pulled d3vil horns at the end of the song and catch your falling star? That sure is Lucy

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
I am orthodox christian and you are just being undocumented and disrespectful.
I'm just speaking the truth from in depth research I've done on Christianity. I was a Christian myself. I was raised to not question anything, just have faith. Once you start questioning what you've been taught, I mean really research scientific evidence, you'll be surprised. Alot of it is made up story after story. Jesus was not born on December 25th. Christmas was a pagan celebration. Do some research.

Nun123

Rookie
I'm just speaking the truth from in depth research I've done on Christianity. I was a Christian myself. I was raised to not question anything, just have faith. Once you start questioning what you've been taught, I mean really research scientific evidence, you'll be surprised. Alot of it is made up story after story. Jesus was not born on December 25th. Christmas was a pagan celebration. Do some research.
You're right
I'm a Muslim and according to the Quran , it obvious that Jesus was born in time when weather is hot which is summer and I don't get why in Christmas you have to abuse trees and wear red and white and ask santa for a gift when it supposed to be Jesus birthday , plus Hollywood promote prostitution when it comes to Christmas like the movie mean girls

Nun123

Rookie
You're right
I'm a Muslim and according to the Quran , it obvious that Jesus was born in time when weather is hot which is summer and I don't get why in Christmas you have to abuse trees and wear red and white and ask santa for a gift when it supposed to be Jesus birthday , plus Hollywood promote prostitution when it comes to Christmas like the movie mean girls
I Don't mean to offend any christian but this is the truth

cadiz

Star
What if beetees sees things the same way shown in this drama.. :D..

Energy.. Hmm so that's how it might have looked... When Rm once said in an interview.. Another one of me comes and stands in front me and says you can do it... The energy gathered would obviously take up their forms.. And talk to them or whatever ..

And the golden calf.. This thing goes back in history and the singer pulled d3vil horns at the end of the song and catch your falling star? That sure is Lucy
BTS recent interview with TIME magazine they talk about energy, this is what they say:

“Even if there is a language barrier, once the music starts, people react pretty much the same wherever we go,” says Suga. “It feels like the music really brings us together.” Adds Jimin: “We give energy to our audience members and listeners, but we also draw energy from them.”

Hopeful

Star
BTS recent interview with TIME magazine they talk about energy, this is what they say:

“Even if there is a language barrier, once the music starts, people react pretty much the same wherever we go,” says Suga. “It feels like the music really brings us together.” Adds Jimin: “We give energy to our audience members and listeners, but we also draw energy from them.”
Ok this is scary ...

Well you know i kind of feel they draw energy from some of the people there. Not all..
So that's why some feel exhausted. And some don't ..

Because whatever they show in movies or dramas is not merely fiction always..

Nun123

Rookie

Exposed!! Those young men terrifies me in certain way except for j-h0e and jungcook
I also heard in an interview that RM said that the reason is why they're popular is because they have to stay faithful to certain essentials he didn't mention anything specific but he's obvious and I want to punch him in the face until he wakes up from the mk-ultra he received

cadiz

Star
Hello
never went to the concert but I see fans who went feeling sad and missing them like never before. instead of feeling happy they met BTS they are feeling sad because the show ended.
Have to be careful while going to those concerts because they are only taking away your energy

I'm suspicious about the lighsticks they use too, kpop fans take lighsticks to every concert and I believe those are used to give energy

Hopeful

Star
Their digital booklet for jap version is out and i didn't find anything wrong with the remaining members pics.. Only RM one..
Anyone have an idea what sign is he making?

All i can say is the Vow of silence is there and and a triangle with hands

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
never went to the concert but I see fans who went feeling sad and missing them like never before. instead of feeling happy they met BTS they are feeling sad because the show ended.
Have to be careful while going to those concerts because they are only taking away your energy

I'm suspicious about the lighsticks they use too, kpop fans take lighsticks to every concert and I believe those are used to give energy
That just might be possible ...

Guys I’ve been wondering what all this Means so Ik a lot of groups even though I’m not a fan of all and there seems to be something weird going on
These groups seem to have a lookalike of eachother and all these look alikes have Similar personalities
For example the “innocent, cute” ones like Jimin, Dawon, Sungwoon And Euijin When I watch vids I feel like I’m watching all four of them as one rather than individual members
These ones tend to be quite flirtatious too I got into Sf9 recently and wow Dawon is just like Jimin he really wants attention and when he talks to the members he has a loving tone
I just don’t understand did the illuminati run out of personalities or are they normalising the idea of cloning
C3BBEA4C-B5B9-4F4F-8FC7-45E641361496.jpeg39051368-C95A-46C3-9067-FC8A62097958.jpegB9D7092D-E2F8-4BD3-8FA8-DFB9EF40B053.jpeg8DDCB8EF-FD57-40F1-BA2C-4B8F56C990E7.jpeg
I also saw this with other members like Taemin, And Taeyang from Sf9 look very much alike and are alike personality wise too
Also Taeyong nct And a member from an unpopular rookie group called Seven o clock called A-Day are very similar nboth leaders who give quite a harsh look

Nun123

Rookie
Nah, mate, he is way too smart to be mk-ultra. At least I think so. His beginnings on their debut were his true colors, now he just knows how to hide himself well. I think he is the most cunning member among them, cause he acts like a sweetheart nowadays. He was never pure, or a sweetheart, he just likes to play along. If there is one person who is in charge but not under control is definitely him. His aura is truly suspicious.
He's also smart at distracting fans
Even when he smiles you know he's hiding something weird

If you look at the background of their old studio you'll notice a statue of owl behind

JimiJymy

Established
Hi guys and a big welcome to all new users ^_^

There are a few things that have been said in some posts that I have to disagree with.

In the music industry, you will be introduced to the doctrines of the devil and be told how great he is. So if it is how the devil is being shown, how is God being represented like? As a tyrant? Or as a loving, sensitive, caring, faithful and generous father?

Sometimes we can expect people to change their ways without knowing if they have ever heard of the two sides of the story.

I don't know if some of you have ever rented a student room or a studio but before signing the tenancy agreement, you will read it to understand everything that is in it, then you'll sign it. But when you find yourself in a difficult situation or when things have been happening where you live so you want to quit that place, the landlord will remind you 'Don't you remember what you've signed for? This is a law binding document. Go and read points XXX again'. This is a really simplistic example but it might reflect how someone could feel when there seems to be no way out.

So, let's not conclude too fast that some people are enjoying where they are right now because they keep saying 'we are happy' or because they keep putting satanic symbolism everywhere. I'm not saying that it is a good thing. It is blasphemous. But, it could also be that putting symbolism are just one part of the problem. A thick layer of ice that needs to be broken before you can see what is hiding underneath.

~CONFESSION TIME~​

(You can also call it 'Things that Jimijymy did that were not really that smart Part 2'

I went to London where they had their concerts..................................yep

For the past weeks (if not months), the thought of talking to some armys face to face wouldn't leave my mind even after listening to some advice from some family members and some of you. With all what has been discussed for about nearly a year, we've seen that what has happened to Jonghyun is being repeated again not only with BTS but also other young people everywhere and I don't think I'm not strong enough to just sit down and look at so many young people being struck down one by one.

I kept praying, fasting and crying about it because I knew the negative impact (physically, mentally and spiritually) it could have not only on me but also on my family if I was to follow my own ideas and not God's plan and directions.

But as days passed by, I would hear things from relatives, read and listen to scriptures/devotionals/bible studies/sermons/music; that would confirm that it was something I was being led to do.

So, on the 10/10 (The Day 2 of their concert in London), I packed everything I needed and went out to take a train. I left around 6:30 a.m and arrived at the 02 Arena around 11:30 a.m.

Once there I panicked 'Oh Lord, what am I doing here??'...the place was full of people everywhere, dancing and singing. That was just not my comfort zone. I thought I was going to faint. My only thought was to find the toilets.

Once in the toilet after being in the queue for 15 minutes, I just wanted to cry but then I started praying. 5 minutes later, I was walking around and standing where it was busy, giving notes to the fans (you can find it attached below).

The fans were really kind and polite. I would ask them 'Are you here for the concert?', they would reply by yes or no. After, I would show them the notes and explain what it was about, then they would happily take them and say 'thank you'.

After 1h30min, I had less than 40 papers remaining out of 400. At that moment I heard a loud voice, I turned my head it was two fans coming with two security agents.....

They told me that what I was saying were strong accusations that could be considered as slandering. They've also told me that they've met BTS and the crew and they seemed to be really nice guys. They took the remaining papers I had and asked to take my bag to search it. As one of the agents was searching my bag, one of the fans that watched the video started talking to me (you could feel that she was angry, frustrated and about to burst into tears) 'Yes, it's true that you’ve said we should wait after the concert to watch the video. Yes, it's true that you’ve said that there are certain things that will not be appropriate to certain people. But, here, there are a lot of young people; you shouldn't give it to them. We are here to have a nice time and you are.....'Etc.

I was just listening to her, nodding and saying 'Yes, yes I understand'. Then, the other security agent asked me if I was part of any organisation 'No, I am a student', 'Are you here with other people *looking around*?', 'No, I'm alone'. He looked at me like 'Is she real?’ They then gave me back my bag and asked me to leave the place. I said 'Ok. Thank you very much. Bye.'

I was disappointed that I couldn't give all the papers but I realised that it was God's timing to tell me that 'You've done your part. It's time to leave'. If I hadn't left at this precise moment I would have missed my train...

Once I got home I turned my computer on, to do bible studies with some relatives and my laptop was running so loud and slow...I was looking at it and thought 'Oh Lord, what have I just done again...' X)

A few days later, I watched their final speech during the Day2 concert and the interviews they've made in London.

As I was paying attention to the things they were saying and the way they were behaving, I wondered 'Could it be possible that the papers were not thrown in the bin but brought to the staff?' If they've seen the papers then they've probably watched the video, and if they've watched the video then, I'm sorry, but now (if not before) they know about the threads...

Today, I'm still wondering if I've really been there or if it was just a dream caused by a possible expired food I might have ate the day before…

P.S: If you want to slaughter me in your comments, please, send it to me privately thank you very much <3

Attachments

Hopeful

Star

There are a few things that have been said in some posts that I have to disagree with.

In the music industry, you will be introduced to the doctrines of the devil and be told how great he is. So if it is how the devil is being shown, how is God being represented like? As a tyrant? Or as a loving, sensitive, caring, faithful and generous father?

Sometimes we can expect people to change their ways without knowing if they have ever heard of the two sides of the story.

I don't know if some of you have ever rented a student room or a studio but before signing the tenancy agreement, you will read it to understand everything that is in it, then you'll sign it. But when you find yourself in a difficult situation or when things have been happening where you live so you want to quit that place, the landlord will remind you 'Don't you remember what you've signed for? This is a law binding document. Go and read points XXX again'. This is a really simplistic example but it might reflect how someone could feel when there seems to be no way out.

So, let's not conclude too fast that some people are enjoying where they are right now because they keep saying 'we are happy' or because they keep putting satanic symbolism everywhere. I'm not saying that it is a good thing. It is blasphemous. But, it could also be that putting symbolism are just one part of the problem. A thick layer of ice that needs to be broken before you can see what is hiding underneath.

~CONFESSION TIME~​

(You can also call it 'Things that Jimijymy did that were not really that smart Part 2'

I went to London where they had their concerts..................................yep

For the past weeks (if not months), the thought of talking to some armys face to face wouldn't leave my mind even after listening to some advice from some family members and some of you. With all what has been discussed for about nearly a year, we've seen that what has happened to Jonghyun is being repeated again not only with BTS but also other young people everywhere and I don't think I'm not strong enough to just sit down and look at so many young people being struck down one by one.

I kept praying, fasting and crying about it because I knew the negative impact (physically, mentally and spiritually) it could have not only on me but also on my family if I was to follow my own ideas and not God's plan and directions.

But as days passed by, I would hear things from relatives, read and listen to scriptures/devotionals/bible studies/sermons/music; that would confirm that it was something I was being led to do.

So, on the 10/10 (The Day 2 of their concert in London), I packed everything I needed and went out to take a train. I left around 6:30 a.m and arrived at the 02 Arena around 11:30 a.m.

Once there I panicked 'Oh Lord, what am I doing here??'...the place was full of people everywhere, dancing and singing. That was just not my comfort zone. I thought I was going to faint. My only thought was to find the toilets.

Once in the toilet after being in the queue for 15 minutes, I just wanted to cry but then I started praying. 5 minutes later, I was walking around and standing where it was busy, giving notes to the fans (you can find it attached below).

The fans were really kind and polite. I would ask them 'Are you here for the concert?', they would reply by yes or no. After, I would show them the notes and explain what it was about, then they would happily take them and say 'thank you'.

After 1h30min, I had less than 40 papers remaining out of 400. At that moment I heard a loud voice, I turned my head it was two fans coming with two security agents.....

They told me that what I was saying were strong accusations that could be considered as slandering. They've also told me that they've met BTS and the crew and they seemed to be really nice guys. They took the remaining papers I had and asked to take my bag to search it. As one of the agents was searching my bag, one of the fans that watched the video started talking to me (you could feel that she was angry, frustrated and about to burst into tears) 'Yes, it's true that you’ve said we should wait after the concert to watch the video. Yes, it's true that you’ve said that there are certain things that will not be appropriate to certain people. But, here, there are a lot of young people; you shouldn't give it to them. We are here to have a nice time and you are.....'Etc.

I was just listening to her, nodding and saying 'Yes, yes I understand'. Then, the other security agent asked me if I was part of any organisation 'No, I am a student', 'Are you here with other people *looking around*?', 'No, I'm alone'. He looked at me like 'Is she real?’ They then gave me back my bag and asked me to leave the place. I said 'Ok. Thank you very much. Bye.'

I was disappointed that I couldn't give all the papers but I realised that it was God's timing to tell me that 'You've done your part. It's time to leave'. If I hadn't left at this precise moment I would have missed my train...

Once I got home I turned my computer on, to do bible studies with some relatives and my laptop was running so loud and slow...I was looking at it and thought 'Oh Lord, what have I just done again...' X)

A few days later, I watched their final speech during the Day2 concert and the interviews they've made in London.

As I was paying attention to the things they were saying and the way they were behaving, I wondered 'Could it be possible that the papers were not thrown in the bin but brought to the staff?' If they've seen the papers then they've probably watched the video, and if they've watched the video then, I'm sorry, but now (if not before) they know about the threads...

Today, I'm still wondering if I've really been there or if it was just a dream caused by a possible expired food I might have ate the day before…

P.S: If you want to slaughter me in your comments, please, send it to me privately thank you very much <3
JimiJymy did you really do that? ?

Thank God you're back safe.
What if they took you?

This was very a very bold step..
Please be careful in future

~CONFESSION TIME~​

Wow you are so brave even though this was very dangerous and shouldn’t do it again
I agree I also feel like I can’t just sit and watch as young fans are led astray and horrible things are happening to some members who I believe are good people but I’m very young still studying and I have to learn a lot also with the Illuminati everything is so unsafe my only hope is this thread because whenever a new member joins and explains how this thread helped it giver me contentment that people are being helped and that my contributions might be just a tip for them to stop
Army will never believe this a lot of them are heavily brainwashed would you blame them streaming satanic songs for hours on end
Please don’t beat yourself up you were so brave and honestly I really think it would have opened at least one persons mind
Thank God you’re ok please be safe <3

Nun123

Rookie

~CONFESSION TIME~​

Luckily God is with you
I hope these papers make an impact