BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Watching an unboxing video of an album and remembering how much I wished I had one of those in the past made me think of that..

the so called "idols" that are just some people like us with much make up and expensive clothes are seen like cartoons/anime characters.. I mean like they are fictional not real humans.
"omg I got X she's my bias (favourite character)".
I understand liking a cartoon and its characters.. but when it comes to real people that you don't even know in real life how can you look to them in this way..

Concluding, the relationship between a fandom and a group is a marketing relationship, even tho they realise that or not.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Screenshot_2018-10-13-20-10-10-582_com.google.android.youtube.png
Nct released this song and it's called MY VAN?

It has a weird horror genre type music..

And weird lyircs.. The only English ones go like

Riding on our van
Riding on that van
Keep driving
Keep driving

images (2).jpeg
The states favorite kp0p groups need a VAN .. So they're having one too..

Coincidence?

many have left because there were too many trolls and negativity but some older members stayed. If you don't like the direction this thread is going in then contribute something you find useful, and if what others are posting is not offensive then stop being rude. Everyone is contributing what they can to their extent and there's nothing wrong with correcting them but do so respectfully. There were many posts that I disagreed with but just correct it or ignore it. This is a public forum, imo we were even welcoming and understanding to the self proclaimed satanists that tried derailing it. The mood of this thread changes every once in a while and I think we've already reached the peak of this thread around pg 400. If you don't like it anymore just leave instead of trying to close this thread bc that's not on you..
Couldnt have said it better :)

hrosies

Rookie
Has anyone seen the movie, ‘Jennifer’s Body’ ? The movie is about a sacrifice this no name band makes to become famous, and after this murder of the girl “Jennifer” to a demon (they practiced satanism) they became successful and popular, which everyone praising the band as “heroes” because the band appears charitable and promoting good will and this fangirl was like “we need them more now than ever”
Idk and for some reason this movie just reminded me of BTS... and this thread and what’s been discussed...
Thoughts?
Ive heard of it. I used to watch this YouTuber and she did a video on it and said how “cool” the movie was, and gushing over Megan Fox. She showed pictures and clips, it was horrible and the music was creepy(something along those lines, but definitely praising the movie). I stopped watching her immediately. How is cannibalism awesome (jen lures boys and eats them) and worshipping satan????

DarkAndWild

Established
SYMBOLIC BIBLICAL MEANING BEHIND BTS’S UNICEF PHOTO

Hey guys long time no see

I know many people have already talked about BTS’s UN campaign : youth2030, and how it’s linked with the NWO and agenda2030 but I just wanted to show you something interesting, about the importance of the woman in red.

“WHORE OF BABLYON”

0BF13DC7-7A4D-41DB-B459-B943DA46F6B6.jpeg

The Whore of Babylon or Babylon the Great is a symbolic female figure and also place of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Her full title is given as "Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth.

The Whore is associated with the Antichrist and the Beast of Revelation by connection with an equally evil kingdom.

(The word "Whore" can also be translated metaphorically as "Idolatress").

The Whore's apocalyptic downfall is prophesied to take place in the hands of the image of the beast with SEVEN HEADS and ten horns.

1EE234CC-2DC3-4C72-A885-D4EAF8465FEE.jpeg

Now let’s us look at BTS’s photo

C3F8B84A-7EF3-42A8-8FC4-6976DDFB81AE.jpeg

Ask yourself this, out of all colors, why choose red to wear specifically? And how convenient that there so happens to be seven members referencing to the seven heads of the “BEAST

Also this, statue behind

568B02D4-3C10-49B2-BEC6-853B7A1D2D1F.jpeg

In details look like this

08A10676-3AF0-48FE-9F93-13F493AEE9F0.jpeg

I remember asking this other woman and she later tweeted that it represents a reptilian eye.

Now put two and two together and you get, the woman in red, (the whore of Babylon) the reptilian eye behind them, (the beast) and BTS (the “seven heads” )

It’s a very clever, yet dark subtle reference

Personally speaking, I think everything was calculated, that nothing is a coincidence. Plus the events that go down in the book of revelation is as a result of the NWO and mark of the beast. And we all know how their campaign with UN is tied with the NWO...

And let us not forget that they made tae wear red yet again

39FD8394-3599-4374-B9CE-ABC762A611CB.jpeg

There is no way that they just chose red for the mere sake of choosing it, it definitely has some dark occult undertones and symbolic meaning. All the more reason to be worried about tae tbh...but what do you think?

Last edited:

Christina D.

Established

I know many people have already talked about BTS’s UN campaign : youth2030, and how it’s linked with the NWO and agenda2030 but I just wanted to show you something interesting, about the importance of the woman in red.

“WHORE OF BABLYON”

View attachment 16152

The Whore of Babylon or Babylon the Great is a symbolic female figure and also place of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Her full title is given as "Babylon the Great, the Mother of Prostitutes and Abominations of the Earth.

The Whore is associated with the Antichrist and the Beast of Revelation by connection with an equally evil kingdom.

The Whore's apocalyptic downfall is prophesied to take place in the hands of the image of the beast with SEVEN HEADS and ten horns.

View attachment 16154

View attachment 16153

Ask yourself this, out of all colors, why choose red to wear specifically? And how convenient that there so happens to be seven members referencing to the seven heads of the “whore of Babylon

Also this, statue behind

View attachment 16158

View attachment 16159

I remember asking this other woman and she later tweeted that it represents a reptilian eye.

Now put two and two together and you get, the woman in red, (the whore of Babylon) the reptilian eye behind them, (the beast) and BTS (the “seven heads” )

Personally speaking, I think everything was calculated, that nothing is a coincidence. Plus the events that go down in the book of revelation is as a result of the NWO and mark of the beast. And we all know how their campaign with UN is tied with the NWO...

View attachment 16155

There is no way that they just chose red for the mere sake of choosing it, it definitely has some dark occult undertones and symbolic meaning. All the more reason to be worried about tae tbh...but what do you think?
Wow after seeing the parallels between the lady in red, the eye, and the 7 members/heads I'm so shook bc it definitely makes sense in the context of the 2030 agenda...you can't even say this is a coincidence the imagery is too blatant. All I have to say surrounding tae is he seems to be the member most singled out recently? In terms of colours or even when he's mentioned by the others...I feel like the thread has also been hinting at something big/tragic to do with him ever since Dec 2017. Maybe the magazine cover is another piece hinting at this as well.

deniiiiXD

Veteran

“WHORE OF BABLYON”

View attachment 16152

View attachment 16154

View attachment 16153

Ask yourself this, out of all colors, why choose red to wear specifically? And how convenient that there so happens to be seven members referencing to the seven heads of the “whore of Babylon

Also this, statue behind

View attachment 16158

View attachment 16159

View attachment 16155

I know it might sound exageratted but this is just a thought..
Red = ritualistic color, blood sacrifice
F34D64C8-F012-42BB-90A8-B601600CB1B4.jpeg
..might Tae be the one who will be sacrificed (first..)?

And also I am so glad you came back :) Amazing theory as always

Hopeful

Star
Guys look..
View attachment 16161
A light is reflected back if there is a ray coming towards it. In general light is always relflected.. but shouldn't it be a powerful light with other kind of color/nature coming straight to the lens so that it can make such a big reflection?
Like a flash.. but i see no flash in the back.
I don't know that much ab physics so I am not very sure
It's kind of smoke... Coming straight out if his shoulder which makes no sense scientifically to me :D

Hopeful

Star
Although i do doubt that light above him when that thing goes up his shoulder. But that still doesn't explain the weird shape of it.. Like a hot air balloon rising.. Lens flare be the same shape of the source of light .. But this one has smoky texture below it..

Or maybe it's just a worn out phone camera ... :D

Hopeful

Star

“WHORE OF BABLYON”

View attachment 16152

View attachment 16154

View attachment 16153

Also this, statue behind

View attachment 16158

View attachment 16159

View attachment 16155

Thanku for your post...
A great read...

Hopeful

Star
The thing is we can't see "them" between or eyes and them is a barrier a shield like but if a person went from or mockering god and do big sins or evil things than this barrier broke and they will destroy their lifes. They are invisbile for us.
Well yes you're right...

But that thing is weird to be called a lens flare though .

But i will consider it a flare now.. Because we can't really see them.. That's true ...

Hopeful

Star

“WHORE OF BABLYON”

View attachment 16152

View attachment 16154

View attachment 16153

Also this, statue behind

View attachment 16158

View attachment 16159

View attachment 16155

Oh yes i forgot to mention this.

That idolatress word.. Caught my attention ...

It means a woman idolater. Type of: idol worshiper, idolater, idoliser, idolizer. a person who worships idols.

Funny how Rm says.. THEY CALL ME IDOL..

And this woman literally brought them in the UN.. and was showing Rm around like he was a president of some sort