BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Dude!!! These people r just so out of it, why would he like it, to unlike it in the 1st place, does unliking it now would ever change the fact that he liked it, or that he's befriending racists and.rapists ?!? Does liking it even matter at this point. Jdope is a clown, and these people are just way worse than his joke ass.
Hyve shouldve been called out years ago, arent they working with a rapist ?!? Didnt the 7 make racist comments, bodyshamed... enough to be called out?!? Disgusting fr.
I wish there was a vomit emojis! Disgusting.
Not some of them saying he didnt pay attention while pressing the like button,
BITCH ! Naah thats another high level of delusion.
Like why do they not make the correlation that their fave had to be similar to the despicable people he hangs out and works with. They'd rather put the sole blame on these other men then on jhpe. It speaks volumes that jhpe liked that post, that he still works with r*pists and racists to this day. What's not clicking with these fans?? No angel would be hanging out with demons unless they were one or at the very least didn't see a problem with their friends actions.

And speaking about crazy fans, this is not kpop related, but I saw this on Twitter today and it made my blood boil. Basically it's a pathetic apology from a famous Japanese actor that quit working 2 yrs ago. The reason is he was dating and living with an underage girl that he allegedly beat on. He beat her severely when she got pregnant and there was photo evidence and everthing. He made the girl get an abortion and she tried to take her life.
Now this guy is saying he will work again and admits to his "weaknesses" tf. Some are calling him out and telling him to stay retired while a good majority of his fans are welcoming him back and telling him they love him no matter what. It actually made me feel sick. He thanked his fans in another post and said how shocked he was for all the support. Like I can't even!

Anyway, I digress.. but I see these kpop fans just as deranged and sick in the head. H*se0k has been trending all today and I had no idea it was because his stans were trying to defend him and clear his name. Crazy!

Laura755y

Star
Like why do they not make the correlation that their fave had to be similar to the despicable people he hangs out and works with. They'd rather put the sole blame on these other men then on jhpe. It speaks volumes that jhpe liked that post, that he still works with r*pists and racists to this day. What's not clicking with these fans?? No angel would be hanging out with demons unless they were one or at the very least didn't see a problem with their friends actions.

And speaking about crazy fans, this is not kpop related, but I saw this on Twitter today and it made my blood boil. Basically it's a pathetic apology from a famous Japanese actor that quit working 2 yrs ago. The reason is he was dating and living with an underage girl that he allegedly beat on. He beat her severely when she got pregnant and there was photo evidence and everthing. He made the girl get an abortion and she tried to take her life.
Now this guy is saying he will work again and admits to his "weaknesses" tf. Some are calling him out and telling him to stay retired while a good majority of his fans are welcoming him back and telling him they love him no matter what. It actually made me feel sick. He thanked his fans in another post and said how shocked he was for all the support. Like I can't even!

Anyway, I digress.. but I see these kpop fans just as deranged and sick in the head. H*se0k has been trending all today and I had no idea it was because his stans were trying to defend him and clear his name. Crazy!
Damn fucker, he beat the little girl, and wasnt charged for assault ?!? R they fr ? And people loves him no matter wut ? Well ofc theyll say shit like that cuz obviously they werent the one fetting beat, same goes for these armpits or any other fans who dont call out celebrities for their sick shit, cuz well they're humans and do mistakes, but the minute a normal human do less crap, ohooho suddenly its the end of the world, hypocrite mfs.

minnie82

Superstar
Damn fucker, he beat the little girl, and wasnt charged for assault ?!? R they fr ? And people loves him no matter wut ? Well ofc theyll say shit like that cuz obviously they werent the one fetting beat, same goes for these armpits or any other fans who dont call out celebrities for their sick shit, cuz well they're humans and do mistakes, but the minute a normal human do less crap, ohooho suddenly its the end of the world, hypocrite mfs.
yes right if instead of this guy there's a regular one, they would say a lot of bad things about him but he's a celebrity and they justify him

Sorry, but this is what I meant when I was talking about jkay's nose awhile back. He's going to have to go in again and get more plastic surgery on his nose. You can see his botched implant is very prominent and crooked to the side. I'm seeing signs of nose structure collapse as well from getting so much work done over the years. It's obvious...View attachment 81716View attachment 81718View attachment 81719
Oh yeah...very visible. Also his side profile. He looks older.

Kimiko2

Established
The way armsheep defend their boys that suck is truly disgusting
Jh liking that shitty post was him agreeing with that crush guy for being racist to his black fans who paid money to see him like anyone else

Just revolting
These armsheep would jump through hoops for a man who wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire

There could be another reason for BTS’ attempts at exemption.

Hybe now has around 1000 employees. When they started out, they had 4.

They went from this:

View attachment 81708

To this:

View attachment 81709

The first building they shared with several other companies.

Without the income they get from BTS they stand to lose a lot of money. How will they be able to pay for this huge building and all these employees without BTS?

“Given that BTS will be absent because of military service, the decrease in sales for HYBE is estimated to be around 580 million USD.”
- HYBE stocks crash as BTS announces hiatus from group performances

I think a lot of people are involved with BTS’ future, people that are much more powerful than the individual members of BTS.

Conclusion: BTS do as they are told.
This is the most plausible theory behind their avoiding enlistment plus they are a bunch of chickens who only know vanity.