BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Jkay looks like the oldest member lately
He looked rough at this award show while everyone else actually looked decent
Jh looked bad too his latest round of work made him look worse
And yn hair does look faker than vee's hairline
Hoseok is also underweight too,he need to gain weight,no word for Suga hair,he looks really bad ..

Laura755y

Star
Can anyone explain how these gross editors get a free pass? I heard hybe want to sue that gurumi, then how the hell they don't say anything against these shits?
Hyve promotes such crap, they want to keep this shit going, dont they make the 7 sick on eachother's lap and blame it on korean skinship and how its a culture thing which isnt the case,sleep near eachother hugging like a married couple, grind their d*** on the other's asses. They do all the disgusting shit on plain sight. So few edits arent really that disturbing to them, like hell they promote p***philia whats more.
even the jennie and V topic, anything to distract the masses, the only reason they say that they want to sue the owner of the account is becuz alot of fans keep sending pleads, it wont be suprising if they're behind this account as well, they're desperate and its disgusting.
The fans are just fucked up fr, they try to save a millionaire's ass, someone who hate their fkn guts, spend so much money on crazy ass mfs, when their's pther people deserving of such nice treatements .

Beautiful

Star
that looks like Mj nose , he need to stop with that, he's in his 20's but he looks a lot older
Glad u mentioned it i don't know why but when I saw jk in that award he looked like mj to me. And i think most of them lost interset like if you really observe old ones really lost all energy especially j!n he is looking like old man too me the way he walk,talk, if there is any future for them i think it will be only for maknea line

Beautiful

Star
you are right Sugar looks so weird lately, his hair during that performance looked like a very bad wig
the new hairline looks so fake, even worse than Veee imo

the forehead looks like a perfect square

If you observe clearly his face changes alot from year to year. It looks debut sug and now looks different compared to other members

minnie82

Superstar
Glad u mentioned it i don't know why but when I saw jk in that award he looked like mj to me. And i think most of them lost interset like if you really observe old ones really lost all energy especially j!n he is looking like old man too me the way he walk,talk, if there is any future for them i think it will be only for maknea line
yes they really lost the passion compared to the early years, i know they were younger back then and had more energy , but when i see their older videos , i see the difference

Hope425

Rookie
Can anyone explain how these gross editors get a free pass? I heard hybe want to sue that gurumi, then how the hell they don't say anything against these shits?
It’s part of the ship£ing culture that hype promotes. To keep the fans hooked.

I even saw y@g liking ship£ing edits too of btz. Before Tre@sure debuted. It’s a marketing tool. Their videos on yt get millions of views. Ship£ing Art n fics get a lot of views too. People even make money out of it too.

cadiz

Star
This is painful to watch tbh. I don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt at all, but part of me is wondering if there could possibly be a different angle to it?

If you look carefully, like watch the video several times and observe VERY carefully. There is one person who does a grabby-motion with their hand - who is very close to the black fan, behind the black fan, and maybe he looked at the grabby hand and made that stop motion with his hand?

IDK, its so hard to tell. This really sucks tbh. Any insight? What do you all think?

The apology sounds really stupid and ridiculous, but watching the video do you think it's possibly he sort of focused on that person doing the grabby hand and didn't really notice the black fan?

kpop idols for the most part (90% of them) are racist

also this is Crush on a korean variety show

koreans like to copy black culture but they dont like dark skin

they usually make fun of idols with dark skin too. that's just the way they are

Shuna

Star
kpop idols for the most part (90% of them) are racist

also this is Crush on a korean variety show

koreans like to copy black culture but they dont like dark skin

they usually make fun of idols with dark skin too. that's just the way they are
Hey, I have a question, it's been bothering me for a while. I wondered how they got to the racist caricatures they are currently making of black people. And seeing some African sculptures (which represent sexual acts). I was wondering, if they weren't inspired by that?

Hope425

Rookie
SHIT. WTF??? Okay, so I had no idea who this dude is. I was hoping the hand thing was something different than what it looked like based on careful observation - and maybe it is - I want to believe it is, because it would alleviate so much pain especially those fans who went through it. But there is absolutely no excuse for this caricature.
Seeing videos like this and seeing the fans saying they have been fans for yrs breaks me.

If that happened to me, that wud hurt me so much. That’s why I personally cud not go to the fan meetings and stuff like that cos if this happened.I wud be annoyed, imagine spending ur money, time and this happens.

Atleast they spoke up and a lot of people believe them. It looks like he skipped over just them two to me.

Laura755y

Star
This is painful to watch tbh. I don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt at all, but part of me is wondering if there could possibly be a different angle to it?

If you look carefully, like watch the video several times and observe VERY carefully. There is one person who does a grabby-motion with their hand - who is very close to the black fan, behind the black fan, and maybe he looked at the grabby hand and made that stop motion with his hand?

IDK, its so hard to tell. This really sucks tbh. Any insight? What do you all think?

The apology sounds really stupid and ridiculous, but watching the video do you think it's possibly he sort of focused on that person doing the grabby hand and didn't really notice the black fan?
That is what i though at first but looking at the last clip, made it obvious that didnt want to touch her,
Seeing videos like this and seeing the fans saying they have been fans for yrs breaks me.

If that happened to me, that wud hurt me so much. That’s why I personally cud not go to the fan meetings and stuff like that cos if this happened.I wud be annoyed, imagine spending ur money, time and this happens.

Atleast they spoke up and a lot of people believe them. It looks like he skipped over just them two to me.
Its totally fuckedup what he did, hope they take this as a lesson and stop idiolizing trash, who dont have even an average talent, they're humans ya'll, they have s*x, go to toilet, sweat, have flaws, most of them have 0 personality like all they do is read a script, so plz stop idiolizing trash, and start working in ur god damn asses, cuz believe me they could care less.
Plus the fact that jdope is friend/work with him, says alot about him, but the 7 have been working with disgusting.people all along , yet their dear fans keep giving efd up excuses, and the fact that they're trying to clear his ass says alot about them as well.

Berrywon88

Star
Hey, I have a question, it's been bothering me for a while. I wondered how they got to the racist caricatures they are currently making of black people. And seeing some African sculptures (which represent sexual acts). I was wondering, if they weren't inspired by that?
I think it's from minstrel shows that were a big thing in both America and Europe in the early 20th century. Almost everything Korea gathers as a source of entertainment these days is from the west.

SHIT. WTF??? Okay, so I had no idea who this dude is. I was hoping the hand thing was something different than what it looked like based on careful observation - and maybe it is - I want to believe it is, because it would alleviate so much pain especially those fans who went through it. But there is absolutely no excuse for this caricature.
That's a mask of Michol, a racist character from Korean culture. The more stuff like this, the worse backlash they create against kpop and Korea. Black people love to listen to kpop, love the food and culture but they make it hard to be a fan. I don't force myself anywhere I'm unwanted. My money can go to something else and I can be treated like a human being. Eventually Whites will get the memo too, and won't be running after them. The amount of Whites that get obsessed with Japanese, Chinese and Korean culture and women is sad. They experience racism and discrimination for the first time and become jaded.

Just found out abt Cr&sh skipping over two bl@ck fans and shaking hands with everyone. He gave some lame excuse on his ig and h@bi liked the post now @rmys are working hard to clear the searches lmaooo.

I see the company sending h@bi to the dungeon.
Replies saying Jh's not racist because he loves hip-hop and black culture. When? It doesn't make you non racist because you rap or even sleep with someone black. The bar is in hell when it comes to kpop idols.

Berrywon88

Star

Laura755y

Star
Dude!!! These people r just so out of it, why would he like it, to unlike it in the 1st place, does unliking it now would ever change the fact that he liked it, or that he's befriending racists and.rapists ?!? Does liking it even matter at this point. Jdope is a clown, and these people are just way worse than his joke ass.
Hyve shouldve been called out years ago, arent they working with a rapist ?!? Didnt the 7 make racist comments, bodyshamed... enough to be called out?!? Disgusting fr.