BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
This is the most plausible theory behind their avoiding enlistment plus they are a bunch of chickens who only know vanity.
Actually, male idols delaying their enlistment till they legally cannot do it anymore is very common. There are many 1993 liners who are only starting to enlist now when they should've gone last year when they turned 28 in international age. Boys that suck aren't really doing anything out of the ordinary, if more idols were given the opportunity, they would've delayed till they were 30 years old in international age as well.

The incident at Grammy's didn't CDAN also post a blind about it?? I saw pics of V vaping outside of Grammy's hall on an insider account on twitter as well. I believe this is true.
A lot of CDAN blind's have been proven true with them recently. Korean fans talked about him for years, so I'm not surprised.

Girl me too, it looks like another big ritual, like that of travis, almost the same procedures were taking at first, well hope for the best.
I'm getting the same feeling. There's too many people and the fans have overhyped it. Someone could get hurt. Glad I'm out of that cult and won't be there. The tickets were gone as soon as they dropped. Are they putting precautions in place to avoid a crush, overheating or dehydration? Are they being paid? A free event often means less precautions and oversight.

minnie82

Superstar
I'm getting the same feeling. There's too many people and the fans have overhyped it. Someone could get hurt. Glad I'm out of that cult and won't be there. The tickets were gone as soon as they dropped. Are they putting precautions in place to avoid a crush, overheating or dehydration? Are they being paid? A free event often means less precautions and oversight.
i really hope didn't became another Astroworld ..

i really hope didn't became another Astroworld ..
Human crushing happens when too many people are in a place and push each other. A few people fall over and push towards barriers, and the others panic. People have suffocated to death because they're covered in other people. Two of the worst were at a soccer match in the UK, and during Hajj in Mecca.

minnie82

Superstar
Human crushing happens when too many people are in a place and push each other. A few people fall over and push towards barriers, and the others panic. People have suffocated to death because they're covered in other people. Two of the worst were at a soccer match in the UK, and during Hajj in Mecca.
Yes the love parade disaster that happen in Duisburg ,Germany in 2010 too(there's some footage on yt,if you want to watch ),an italian girl also die there .

Yes the love parade disaster that happen in Duisburg ,Germany in 2010 too(there's some footage on yt,if you want to watch ),an italian girl also die there .
That's why I avoid most events if there's too many people. Was wary about the one I went to, but staff did a good job. Do you think it will be ok with the Busaan concert?

Actually, male idols delaying their enlistment till they legally cannot do it anymore is very common. There are many 1993 liners who are only starting to enlist now when they should've gone last year when they turned 28 in international age. Boys that suck aren't really doing anything out of the ordinary, if more idols were given the opportunity, they would've delayed till they were 30 years old in international age as well.
Yes you are right plus the treatment they won't be treated as celebrities there. They can't fool anyone with their aegyo or other shit, instead they will be mocked for it. It's kinda different environment what they are used too. As somebody was discussing earlier, they don't know how to act outside the sphere of their company and staff and pretty guarded. Military would be certainly hard for such individuals where they won't be pampered anymore.

Riko

Veteran
Turns out the reason Hybe has been keeping this group together for so long is cos they know full well they get free, they go and do some fuckshit which then could blow back onto the group and tank all of Hybe's millions in minutes lmaoo.

Hobi is a whole ass clown. Crush deserved to he cancelled based on the blackface. Talentless vultures.

Beautiful

Star
Idk when I saw it a short came in my yt, it's an mv of crush old songs in that b+s acted all of them are there i was shocked. I think it was when they debut Crush was sitting on crown J!n and jm stood side of throne like bodyguard. Jhype acted like some kings general or something. I can't find that short anymore but thinking why suddenly jhype did a song with not so famous artist may be they know eachother from debut or else everything must be planned from start. Creep

M3ttah

Established
It’s so weird that controversy has sprung up over an artist named “CRUSH”... predictive programming? :-/

Laura755y

Star
The roles are reversed now ,the staff probably abused them in the early years (esp the maknae) And now they treat them rude ...
Korean staffs were the one abusing them in earlier years, they're adult enough to make the difference, the one who were abused were foreigner staffs, which mean that sweet V is nothing but a rude mf who think he's on top of the world only cuz he gets some cash from being involved in crap and also wh*ring around.he thinks that pople are subjects of his own desires, and nothing but animals to serve his dirty a$$.
And i know he might be traumatized, but it doesnt justify his actions one bit. He's walking thinking he's the hottest man in the world, but he didnt always have them looks, its after god know how much PSs, makeup and edits that he got them, he was an average mixed asian man, now he goes around bodyshaming people .

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Korean staffs were the one abusing them in earlier years, they're adult enough to make the difference, the one who were abused were foreigner staffs, which mean that sweet V is nothing but a rude mf who think he's on top of the world only cuz he gets some cash from being involved in crap and also wh*ring around.he thinks that pople are subjects of his own desires, and nothing but animals to serve his dirty a$$.
And i know he might be traumatized, but it doesnt justify his actions one bit.
yes off course that didn't justify his actions , he's a rude asshole