BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Korean staffs were the one abusing them in earlier years, they're adult enough to make the difference, the one who were abused were foreigner staffs, which mean that sweet V is nothing but a rude mf who think he's on top of the world only cuz he gets some cash from being involved in crap and also wh*ring around.he thinks that pople are subjects of his own desires, and nothing but animals to serve his dirty a$$.
And i know he might be traumatized, but it doesnt justify his actions one bit. He's walking thinking he's the hottest man in the world, but he didnt always have them looks, its after god know how much PSs, makeup and edits that he got them, he was an average mixed asian man, now he goes around bodyshaming people .
Yes right mixed ,because i never think he's full korean ,he always look arabic to me

Kimiko2

Established
Jin has kinda lost his looks tbh
He definitely has! His lips are too big as well,he needs to stop with the lip injections

Another reason they fear the military- no more plastic surgery ,lip injections or fillers or hair dye for almost two years

Plus they will gain needed weight from eating three meals a day

They don't want the world to see what they really look like cuz they do everything under the sun to not look natural

The roles are reversed now ,the staff probably abused them in the early years (esp the maknae) And now they treat them rude ...
It wouldn't be the same staff. Most of their close staff was promoted. Their manager is head of security and works with epipen. The choreographer behind a lot of their dances is in a different department. We've seen him push a woman. Fans may think of them as babies but he's a grown man and could hurt her. I don't excuse the staff, but if he's angry, save that energy for the people who hurt him.

Korean staffs were the one abusing them in earlier years, they're adult enough to make the difference, the one who were abused were foreigner staffs, which mean that sweet V is nothing but a rude mf who think he's on top of the world only cuz he gets some cash from being involved in crap and also wh*ring around.he thinks that pople are subjects of his own desires, and nothing but animals to serve his dirty a$$.
And i know he might be traumatized, but it doesnt justify his actions one bit. He's walking thinking he's the hottest man in the world, but he didnt always have them looks, its after god know how much PSs, makeup and edits that he got them, he was an average mixed asian man, now he goes around bodyshaming people .
Agree and the group looks down on others. The way they carry themselves, and whine when they're in America, shows what they think about foreigners. The freedom to move around and do whatever they want is great, but they hate coming to this country. He's lucky the staff didn't go public right away with a recording.

M3ttah

Established
Agree 100%! It is a choice to perpetuate the cycle of abuse.

Exactly. He has charm of innocence when he was younger in debut years, not anymore.

minnie82

Superstar
It wouldn't be the same staff. Most of their close staff was promoted. Their manager is head of security and works with epipen. The choreographer behind a lot of their dances is in a different department. We've seen him push a woman. Fans may think of them as babies but he's a grown man and could hurt her. I don't excuse the staff, but if he's angry, save that energy for the people who hurt him.
i know the staff is different now, but there's some reports of the old staff abusing them

minnie82

Superstar
He definitely has! His lips are too big as well,he needs to stop with the lip injections

Another reason they fear the military- no more plastic surgery ,lip injections or fillers or hair dye for almost two years

Plus they will gain needed weight from eating three meals a day

They don't want the world to see what they really look like cuz they do everything under the sun to not look natural
honestly i would prefer them with a natural looking and with some weights on

Berrywon88

Star
He's starting to get hate for his background. They were calling him sea on pann. I think a lot of idols are mixed race but can't say anything.
So they see it too. I also think he's half SE Asian and hiding it. Might be why he's so secretive about his family and won't show his sister or brother. He looks Korean mixed definitely. And in my opinion, he was naturally good-looking before the plastic surgeries, but didn't fit the strict Korean beauty standards. He had a nice prominent nose and tan skin when younger too.
ae95d642a9f5dadf665e8fe14d949bd9528cbca0r1-600-846v2_uhq.jpg
Now he just looks arrogant and full of himself with too short of a nose and hairline for his face.
Taehyung-revealed-favorite-movie-when-was-a-kid.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
They mention how T@e insulted two girls appearances to the point that they were in tears and I could believe that. Remember when he told a female fan to cover up because she was wearing transparent sleeves and was showing her arms. Like that's really rude and extreme.
And didn't someone recently post t@e pushing a female staff on here? Yikes!..

Mochiqueen099

Established
Seems like it's a message that bts won't be around for much longer. And by that, I mean a huge decrease in popularity to the point where they're no longer the #1 k-pop boy band anymore. It's already coming into fruition since they're on hiatus. I have a feeling they and their authoritarian masters are struggling trying to figure out how they can remain relevant. Of course there's still millions upon millions of fans because their spells are very strong, but all of that is going to CRASH very soon.

Also, if I recall correctly, the color purple in the satanism practice means magic. So it makes sense that joon is the one with purple hair in your dream, considering he's the leader & founder. He's been experiencing with demonic magic likely long before his group was formed.

White in satanism means sp3rm...and what-not. Hobi having glitter eyeshadow could represent him being associated with sodomy.

And all of them wearing white? Hm. Things have more than one definition though, so even though THEY use white to signal inappropriate things, it can also mean something else. And of course that's just what it means in satanism. In Christianity, and other "positive" beliefs, white means pure and absent of evil. And objectively, white is just a color.

The chains signal them being owned by the elite but we already know that. Military style clothing could be seen as war. Speaking of war, isn't one of them supposed to be enlisting or something? I don't know how that's going, but hey it's not a coincidence.

But considering the person in your dream told you the NEXT movie would be called "bts crashes" makes me think their outfits symbolizes them deceiving their fans. Wearing white to give them the impression they're good people, all while joon has purple hair hinting that he is in fact, using magic to cast that illusion on them.

So right now, everything about them is fluctuating but at the NEXT era of their lives, they will crash. Even if they do keep having constant contracts, they made a deal & they're going to owe HIM what they traded in return for fame and riches one day.

We have to remember that even if they are handsome on the outside, their spirits look like something that would cause our hearts to stop working on the inside.

So here, joon looks attractive to many:

View attachment 81661

But that's just on the outside. Based on all the fucked up things he does behind the scenes, his SPIRIT probably looks like this or WORSE:

View attachment 81660

And same goes with 90% of "people" in Hollywood.
Sorry for the late response but thanks for the insight! I had similar thoughts of interpretation. I do hope they change their ways if not all then some of the members at least :(

I’ve had lots of dreams of the members in the last few years and have posted here. These always seem so real. Even that dream JK said he has on live a few months back about a portal and flying with a diary seemed a bit concerning to me

Laura755y

Star
They mention how T@e insulted two girls appearances to the point that they were in tears and I could believe that. Remember when he told a female fan to cover up because she was wearing transparent sleeves and was showing her arms. Like that's really rude and extreme.
And didn't someone recently post t@e pushing a female staff on here? Yikes!..
Dude, he really said that! Cover your arms a bit, wut about his clothes ?!? What about the fanservices...? Is it normal ? But her clothes arent !?? Man thats some other level of shit.

Mayfair

Rookie
“Two girls were in tears as a result of how harshly he insulted their appearances”

“He would shout at us constantly”

“We the staff were subject to a torrent of abuse”

“The members seemed embarrassed by his childlike behavior”

“He has a nasty character”

Jesus christ.

Everyone was angels except v, and they were so embarrassed by his nasty shouting abusive behavior, that made poor innocent girls cry and staff run away in fear.

Yes this sounds very believable.

Exaggeration does not always make for a good story.