BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
i didn't see him laughing this much with bts . I saw him laughing like this in early stages of group
He gets to live his maknae life with them and not with btsss since jk is the baby of the group

Being the baby comes with all kinds of perks and one reason why vee has always been jealous of jk

Plus these are friends he chose and not his Co workers he has to pretend to love

Oh no! Is the hearing loss temporary? Sounds like an ear infection.
Hope you're ok girl, keep urself safe, and take some rest.
I hope it's temporary. This infection won't go away. The other ear is clearing up, but the other one is clogged, but a little less swollen than a few days ago. Have to call my doctor because I'm still sick with the respiratory infection that put me in the hospital. Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you're ok too.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I hope it's temporary. This infection won't go away. The other ear is clearing up, but the other one is clogged, but a little less swollen than a few days ago. Have to call my doctor because I'm still sick with the respiratory infection that put me in the hospital. Thanks for the well wishes and I hope you're ok too.
I'll be praying for you.

Kimiko2

Established
Well with the new rule change for billboard hot 100 it will be pretty impossible for btss to get number one

Yet to come didn't Crack the top 10 while life goes on and ptd were number one from armyy mass buying their awful songs

Jkay collab with C puth didn't Crack the top 20 on hot 100 and it's in english

Let's see what their next song with snoop dog and benny bl@nc0 do on the charts in a few weeks,hopefully it won't Crack top 20

minnie82

Superstar
Korean politicians consider it a flex to get something and do nothing in return. They won't treat btees any better without hitting them where it hurts. This YouTuber created a petition for fans to get their point across. This is bigger than them, it affects future idols too.

Taemin suffered because idols like Rayne misused their military privileges and the special idol's unit was closed. Companies should let trainees serve and then debut after to prevent these problems.

MochiThot

Established
they're a new girl group under ador (subsidiary of hybe)
I could barely get through 2 min of that promo vid. They dress the girls like university sluts, but make them behave like preteens. One girl literally stated some random irrelevant fact about water in fingertips at an attempt to make herself sound intelligent then shes like sometimes I can be a bit bubbly/silly then deep while dressed up as a bedsheet ghost and jumping on the bed. Like who is this for?? These personas are so weird.

minnie82

Superstar
old Bts moment video, it looks 2018/2019 Taehyung here , he was already depressed or something happen before they filming this interview :