BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
Apparently, Lucas is bisexual. His ex-boyfriend has levelled accusations at him. Why aren’t the Korean audiences triggered yet?
wow... so knets or whatever they're called don't complain when these idols do their gay fanservice (sometimes even taking it too far) but if an idol actually comes out that's when it becomes a problem for them? and what were the accusations?
Of all the assigned roles Luc@s could have been given, why did it have to be the "sweet angel"? He never acts like one. The bad boy role would have fit better.
lol i dont actually if that was the assigned role i never really was a fan of n c t i just have seen some videos of him and im guessing he acts like literally every other generic kpop boy.

This is the best post I've read that talks about how to get over b*s. Follow those steps if you want to actually break this obsession with them:
lol yess this was the first quora post i read and what helped me when I first knew about all these things wanted to get rid of them from my life! I think it was after i watched daniella's video on satanism in kpop, someone linked it in the comments. it really opened my eyes. All that glitters aint gold :D

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
Jonghyun said on Blue night when there were Exo members with him that Baekhyun is similar to him ,because he is introverted,and he spent a lot of time on his house,so the funny facade is fake
i know, baekhyun has said previously that he is not a very outgoing person, unlike the image that has been cultivated of him being the funny outgoing one lol

Pepsi

Veteran
I don't think they have as much money as people think, especially Lucas, which is why he was leaching off of girlfriends. He's a member of an offshoot NCT group WayV. He's foreign and SM is notorious for treating their non Korean idols like crap so I wouldn't be shocked if he's paid less than Korean members in NCT. Speaking of SM, I think it was SuperM that had to stay in really trashy cheap hotels when they came to the U.S. Fans were shocked and mad but I wasn't surprised. Also, idols have to pay back the money they owe for training all those years with the company. They're in serious debt! The luxurious lifestyle of an idol is just another facade!
he was leeching off of those girls because he is a narcissist who preys on vulnerable fangirls. these people do earn from concerts and photoshoots and album sales. he was one of the most popular members in all the three groups he was part of

Berrywon88

Star
he was leeching off of those girls because he is a narcissist who preys on vulnerable fangirls. these people do earn from concerts and photoshoots and album sales. he was one of the most popular members in all the three groups he was part of
Thought the company takes the majority of the money they make. And I wasn't saying they don't make anything at all just not what fans think. And Lucas isn't popular in Korea. He might be popular in the West though. And narcissist? I don't know about that, he's sounds like just your standard man wh*re. And a lot of these fangirls are very very rich especially the Chinese ones, and I bet he was mooching off of them because he's broke! A lot of western artists are and they rap about gold chains and fast cars lol...yr. later they're washed up and filing for bankruptcy. Happens all the time.

because wayv isn't that popular in korea. his Chinese fan base is sick of him tho, they want him to leave the group
After he got outted, everyone is so concerned about him. A fan even said if he did what his accused of, he doesn't deserve this.

Thought the company takes the majority of the money they make. And I wasn't saying they don't make anything at all just not what fans think. And Lucas isn't popular in Korea. He might be popular in the West though. And narcissist? I don't know about that, he's sounds like just your standard man wh*re. And a lot of these fangirls are very very rich especially the Chinese ones, and I bet he was mooching off of them because he's broke! A lot of western artists are and they rap about gold chains and fast cars lol...yr. later they're washed up and filing for bankruptcy. Happens all the time.
Kpop and rappers have a lot in common. P#ffy was known for robbing his artists.

swayy000

Star
And a member of txt. Like sunbae like Hoobae lol. Meaning they're following their elders lead. Kmoas asked for people not to spread it.
wow i never knew that,i only knew about jayk.... where did you find that out? Cause i think for jayk someone took a pic of him there when people thought the person was just spreading rumors, did they also take a pic of the t ex t member there? how did they find out...and do you know which member it was?

Last edited:

SweetPotato

Rookie
I don't think they have as much money as people think, especially Lucas, which is why he was leaching off of girlfriends. He's a member of an offshoot NCT group WayV. He's foreign and SM is notorious for treating their non Korean idols like crap so I wouldn't be shocked if he's paid less than Korean members in NCT. Speaking of SM, I think it was SuperM that had to stay in really trashy cheap hotels when they came to the U.S. Fans were shocked and mad but I wasn't surprised. Also, idols have to pay back the money they owe for training all those years with the company. They're in serious debt! The luxurious lifestyle of an idol is just another facade!
Please check out my recent post on the Kpop forum... you are right the artists are paid very very less.

SM is known to throw their artists under the bus and protect the ones who make them money. Let’s not forget most artists have dirt on them because all of their sexual activities, rituals they partake in, drugs they take are recorded and can be manipulated / used to make them submissive to their companies orders. This is the case for Lucas... they have sabotaged his career as well as destroyed both his and WayVs reputation for a reason. Humiliation ritual ? Sacrifice ? Blackmail? Diversion ? All are plausible

Let’s not forget BTS have done the worst and have the worst skeletons but everyone thinks they are perfect. The difference is BTS image isn’t only protected by their company but also by Korea’s government... SM kill their artists for money.

eaisa

Established
Please check out my recent post on the Kpop forum... you are right the artists are paid very very less.

SM is known to throw their artists under the bus and protect the ones who make them money. Let’s not forget most artists have dirt on them because all of their sexual activities, rituals they partake in, drugs they take are recorded and can be manipulated / used to make them submissive to their companies orders. This is the case for Lucas... they have sabotaged his career as well as destroyed both his and WayVs reputation for a reason. Humiliation ritual ? Sacrifice ? Blackmail? Diversion ? All are plausible

Let’s not forget BTS have done the worst and have the worst skeletons but everyone thinks they are perfect. The difference is BTS image isn’t only protected by their company but also by Korea’s government... SM kill their artists for money.
i think lucas is just genuine trash lmao. i saw aespa fans saying "thank you lucas, now aespa will be forced to make a comeback to cover up this situation."

mileyR

Established
They deleted it on YouTube but if you have Facebook this documentary is a MUST WATCH holy shit it’s a little long but it’s worth it please watch pretty much sums up the entertainment industry and all these symbols we question it’s not a joke it’s real and they allow themselves to be puppets :( so just go to your face book and search for “out of the shadows”

Attachments

SweetPotato

Rookie
i think lucas is just genuine trash lmao. i saw aespa fans saying "thank you lucas, now aespa will be forced to make a comeback to cover up this situation."
It’s ok you can have a different opinion to me. I just think the timing is very suspicious and I find it difficult to believe anything the media puts out. Behind the scenes things are way different. Like I said big brands like Gucci and Burberry have dropped Lucas over him allegedly treating his exes bad. The same Gucci and Burberry who benefit from sex trafficking and who are actively part of the occult. The real perpetrators are well protected and these artists are just scapegoats in the industry. Lee Sooman is the real criminal but sadly his crimes are kept under the duvet

eaisa

Established
It’s ok you can have a different opinion to me. I just think the timing is very suspicious and I find it difficult to believe anything the media puts out. Behind the scenes things are way different. Like I said big brands like Gucci and Burberry have dropped Lucas over him allegedly treating his exes bad. The same Gucci and Burberry who benefit from sex trafficking and who are actively part of the occult. The real perpetrators are well protected and these artists are just scapegoats in the industry. Lee Sooman is the real criminal but sadly his crimes are kept under the duvet
heres my take: the reason why these fake scandals keep popping up is because kpop stans are genuine dumbasses. everytime a scandal pops up it always "believe the victim first" these people have noticed it, and used it to hurt idols they dont like.