BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
It is not Asian music only! Sadly this is the entire music industry! I still "hunt" for quality artists who aren't satanist and I think I have found some, but I do not think it is appropriate to promote them here
I am focused on asian music because i started to open my eyes through kpop ,jpop cpop;western music is corrupted,i know about Lou pearlman,but as Simple believer said in Asia the darkness is really heavy.

Tsunami

Established
I am focused on asian music because i started to open my eyes through kpop ,jpop cpop;western music is corrupted,i know about Lou pearlman,but as Simple believer said in Asia the darkness is really heavy.
Well yeah, if I have to be honest, Western music is still more corrupted than Asian, but I don't want to fall into generalization. We should be critical, analyze what we consume and just drop our naive nature!

Tsunami

Established
okay i looked into some more, apparently t ex t got mobbed, saesangs were present but staff didn't do anything, people are waking up and starting to realize company connections, and a manager apparently pushed s00bin in the car making him hit his head, which honestly didn't look like a push to me after watching the video closely fans just exaggerating as usual.. but just wait in about 3 days they'll forget all about it and keep praising hyb3 for being such a great company and giving them their money:rolleyes:

whats the point of emailing bigshit when they probably don't even care, and the fact that its been happening since 2019 should tell them something...

lol and this:
bang pedo right now: "yeahh about that"...
View attachment 61357

lol someone tell sis they woke up, collected their coins, then went back to sleep.
but in all seriousness doesn't this hurt the image of the company, so why don't they just hire bodyguards? Or do they just really not give a f*ck? and come to think of it, does bt5 even have body guards to this day??

you can try making a thread for it
Hmmm giving me good ideas, may try to! Thank you!

just somethings ive noticed, at 9:09 hotels hidden door talks about how men have to go a dress or humiliation ritual once they are initiated. I think it has already happened with t ex t. They are already starting to wear dresses and skirts this year. And I'm also starting to think they have also already been through the homosexual sodomy ritual or will soon since bang p3d0 might be planning to make them the next bt5 :(

View attachment 61337
they all wore skirts here:
When they aren't on stage, this is what they wear.

The fans are praising the stylists for dressing them like girls. The stylists don't pick their clothes. That decision is up to the company. If they want success, they will wear the dress. Black American actors have talked about it. A few have exposed how they were asked to wear dresses. To reach the next stage, men dress or act like women.

Berrywon88

Star
thank God someone finally noticed!! also

hotdog, pizza and ice cream on his shirt

View attachment 61343View attachment 61344

the cup of milk in front of r.m's hand, the red kaballah string, freemason checkerboard and map behind j!m!n

Wow good eye...I didn't see most of those things in the 3rd pic. And you noticed the milk as well! It's always jk too, probably because he's the youngest. If anyone reads what milk means on this thread it's highly disturbing.
117817553_4235297416512185_3501726162452455835_n.jpg118121767_4235297583178835_5665627128469622045_n.jpg
Here he purposely has the bottle turned toward the camera so anyone watching can see he's drinking chocolate milk. This isn't a coincidence.
faa37304ae8acab55ad3124aa348e812.jpg
Big milk carton in the background..notice it says "Fresh" Once again not a coincidence!

Berrywon88

Star
just somethings ive noticed, at 9:09 hotels hidden door talks about how men have to go a dress or humiliation ritual once they are initiated. I think it has already happened with t ex t. They are already starting to wear dresses and skirts this year. And I'm also starting to think they have also already been through the homosexual sodomy ritual or will soon since bang p3d0 might be planning to make them the next bt5 :(

View attachment 61337
they all wore skirts here:
Yes, humiliation ritual is real and has been going on since the beginning of Hollyweird...all these stars have to do it. This vid shows how far bck it goes...
Every B*S member has definitely underwent a humiliation ritual and have dressed as women several times. This is from a photoshoot..

One eye covered plus he's wearing a skirt
rapmonster-bts-650x974.jpg
One eye again wearing a corset
rapmonster-BTS3-650x867.jpg
Yn in fishnet stockings and collar
suga-bts-650x974.jpg

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
i think so.. there were rumors that hybe staff pose as bts fan accounts to generate fake hype and paranoia like the tweet shown
Yup, I heard most of the really big accounts are just company plants. They offer giveaways or guilt trip fans to buy and stream etc. They are usually middle aged women that have many young impressionable followers. They never tweet about the members and probably don't even know their names. This account for example is definitely one. She's one of the ones that cheats and pools the money from armys around the world to help get b*s billboard #1s.
Here it looks like she is bragging about making her son buy b*s music, sick!

saw this trending after checking their account, what's going on this time...
wait so companies pay these saesangs correct? it seems fans are starting to realize... and apparently their manager pushed s00bin and he hit his head??...damn no respect:oops:
They're not showing it but a manager also hit a male staff. Not sure if the same incident or a separate occasion. It's happened with JK, Tae and now t×t. Their work environment has to be brutal. It's not a one off. That place is hitting their trainees and idols. What happens behind closed doors?

Sorry to keep posting. Do they like their agency? Wow.

'Even if BTS hadn’t had their agency’s support, they’d still had faith in each other. “We ended up telling each other that because we worked so hard up to that point, let’s see how far we can go,” Jin said. “I don’t know if I should say this, but [we said], ‘Screw the agency, screw everything. Let’s just put our faith in the members and the fans and start again.’

Berrywon88

Star
They're not showing it but a manager also hit a male staff. Not sure if the same incident or a separate occasion. It's happened with JK, Tae and now t×t. Their work environment has to be brutal. It's not a one off. That place is hitting their trainees and idols. What happens behind closed doors?
Reminds me of the list of how b*s should treat staff that was seen in their b. Bomb.
I imagine it must be absolute hell for the idols when a cameras not around.
unnamed-9.jpg
Like who is supposed to be working for whom? unnamed-10.jpg

Reminds me of the list of how b*s should treat staff that was seen in their b. Bomb.
I imagine it must be absolute hell for the idols when a cameras not around.
View attachment 61387
Like who is supposed to be working for whom? View attachment 61388
The idols are lower than the staff. It's not like the West, where staff work for the celebrity. The idols work for the staff. Wonder if the manual and suggestions are new. I'd be pissed. They built the house on top of them.

okay i looked into some more, apparently t ex t got mobbed, saesangs were present but staff didn't do anything, people are waking up and starting to realize company connections, and a manager apparently pushed s00bin in the car making him hit his head, which honestly didn't look like a push to me after watching the video closely fans just exaggerating as usual.. but just wait in about 3 days they'll forget all about it and keep praising hyb3 for being such a great company and giving them their money:rolleyes:

whats the point of emailing bigshit when they probably don't even care, and the fact that its been happening since 2019 should tell them something...

lol and this:
bang pedo right now: "yeahh about that"...
View attachment 61357

lol someone tell sis they woke up, collected their coins, then went back to sleep.
but in all seriousness doesn't this hurt the image of the company, so why don't they just hire bodyguards? Or do they just really not give a f*ck? and come to think of it, does bt5 even have body guards to this day??

you can try making a thread for it
They have a new artist from Japan. The article says she had bodyguards over and over. Why don't they get better bodyguards for txt.

When they debuted, they loved attention. It's probably annoying now. Bh has crazy fans. I'll leave this here.

Screenshot_20210829-013905-700.png

People claim that Korean groups are too innocent to know about the world. A post mentioned kilts earlier.

They're aware of kilts and their outfits.
Screenshot_20210829-013445-028.png

Aqu

Rookie
The idols are lower than the staff. It's not like the West, where staff work for the celebrity. The idols work for the staff. Wonder if the manual and suggestions are new. I'd be pissed. They built the house on top of them.
Hi I'm new this forum I recently got to know Abt b*s and illuminati I wanna know Abt something I felt theri new posters really disturbing the ones which say 2022 the begining of new era and there were lots of other messages what are your thoughts Abt it

rising moon

wow this is insane ! you girls are going too far in the name of theory. what is your friend denii doing on youtube?
she is lying she doesn't know how to hide comments but she's been hiding my debatable comments from the beginning
i wrote some comments from my account and when i turned on incognito mode and searched the comment, its not there! its expected cz the video itself is insane
Screenshot_2021-08-29-15-28-29-1.png
Screenshot_2021-08-29-12-32-36-1.png
Screenshot_2021-08-29-12-30-47-1.png
Screenshot_2021-08-29-12-31-06-1.pngScreenshot_2021-08-29-12-31-16-1.png
Screenshot_2021-08-29-12-32-48-1.png
Screenshot_2021-08-29-12-54-43-1.png
Screenshot_2021-08-29-12-57-13-1.png
check your last brain cell for God's sake before spreading misinformation. bye

Last edited:

queen82

Star
They have a new artist from Japan. The article says she had bodyguards over and over. Why don't they get better bodyguards for txt.

When they debuted, they loved attention. It's probably annoying now. Bh has crazy fans. I'll leave this here.

View attachment 61389

People claim that Korean groups are too innocent to know about the world. A post mentioned kilts earlier.

They're aware of kilts and their outfits.
View attachment 61391
is she wasn't one of the japanese members of Izone ? or am i confused with another ?