BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
Kpop fans are hypocrites, even if they did find out they would probably make excuses and choose to be blind. Like with the whole lucas situation lol and how he fcked up his assigned role of being this sweet loveable angel but fans still believe it and are defending him
I read about the Luc@s situation... He sounds like a really, really crappy "boyfriend" based on what she described. What she said was gaslighting, isn't actually gaslighting, it's more like him being dramatic. It's kinda funny to me how he was leeching off of her despite being in two very popular bands and having plenty of money not to do that. To top it off, his excuse is that using his card would get him caught. But he was so clearly being a leech and a PITA that it's bologna.

Of course they are defending him. They'll defend a loser like S3ungri, so they'll defend an a-hole too.

Of all the assigned roles Luc@s could have been given, why did it have to be the "sweet angel"? He never acts like one. The bad boy role would have fit better. These labels need to learn how to assign roles that are easier for these idols to fulfill. Like, B@ekyhun's assigned role is sort of like an "ultra romantic, serious person" but off camera he's not that way at all. He's actually the sweet one, lol.

theartbook35

Veteran
okay i looked into some more, apparently t ex t got mobbed, saesangs were present but staff didn't do anything, people are waking up and starting to realize company connections, and a manager apparently pushed s00bin in the car making him hit his head, which honestly didn't look like a push to me after watching the video closely fans just exaggerating as usual.. but just wait in about 3 days they'll forget all about it and keep praising hyb3 for being such a great company and giving them their money:rolleyes:

whats the point of emailing bigshit when they probably don't even care, and the fact that its been happening since 2019 should tell them something...

lol and this:
bang pedo right now: "yeahh about that"...
View attachment 61357

lol someone tell sis they woke up, collected their coins, then went back to sleep.
but in all seriousness doesn't this hurt the image of the company, so why don't they just hire bodyguards? Or do they just really not give a f*ck? and come to think of it, does bt5 even have body guards to this day??

you can try making a thread for it
BT5 have adequate bodyguards now. But they didn't always have them. It used to be that the maknae line, plus J!n were the only ones with bodyguards/security. As of right now, from what I've heard, Tae has to have the most bodyguards, followed by JM.

Rapline didn't have proper security right away. BH I'm guessing thought that because they weren't as popular as the other four, that they didn't need as much or any, security. YG didn't get actual bodyguards until 2018. NJ and JH got bodyguards around 2017 if I remember right.

There were multiple incidents of sasaengs following YG through airports and harassing him, even hitting him at one point. There's also this very well known incident of a woman trying to force herself on him backstage at a venue. The scary thing was YG didn't have any security around him, and he had to push this woman off him, only to later get backlash for pushing her. Pushing her while she was assaulting him! Like, WTF??? It took a while for BT5 fans to give a damn about what happened to him. What's really shocking is that YG's popularity has increased dramatically over the past year, where he's actually 4th most popular in internet searches and brand searches. And yet BH still gives him the short end of the stick. It makes me wonder, if something happened to him, if they'd even care, or if they'd just drop him from the label with the attitude that they don't need him.

eaisa

Established
wow this is insane ! you girls are going too far in the name of theory. what is your friend denii doing on youtube?
she is lying she doesn't know how to hide comments but she's been hiding my debatable comments from the beginning
i wrote some comments from my account and when i turned on incognito mode and searched the comment, its not there! its expected cz the video itself is insane
View attachment 61407
View attachment 61396
View attachment 61395
View attachment 61399View attachment 61400
View attachment 61402
View attachment 61404
View attachment 61405
check your last brain cell for God's sake before spreading misinformation. bye
the way nobody cares...

Apparently, Lucas is bisexual. His ex-boyfriend has levelled accusations at him. Why aren’t the Korean audiences triggered yet?

Any port in a storm. Balenciagas won't buy themselves.

Some random infos.

Screenshot_20210829-021054-399.pngScreenshot_20210829-021233-655.pngScreenshot_20210829-202752-741.pngScreenshot_20210829-212604-854.png
One eye by Hue.
E93xRP-UcAMsH61.jpeg

Supposedly a member was at a gay club with a member of another BB during the pandemic lockdowns.

BT5 have adequate bodyguards now. But they didn't always have them. It used to be that the maknae line, plus J!n were the only ones with bodyguards/security. As of right now, from what I've heard, Tae has to have the most bodyguards, followed by JM.

Rapline didn't have proper security right away. BH I'm guessing thought that because they weren't as popular as the other four, that they didn't need as much or any, security. YG didn't get actual bodyguards until 2018. NJ and JH got bodyguards around 2017 if I remember right.

There were multiple incidents of sasaengs following YG through airports and harassing him, even hitting him at one point. There's also this very well known incident of a woman trying to force herself on him backstage at a venue. The scary thing was YG didn't have any security around him, and he had to push this woman off him, only to later get backlash for pushing her. Pushing her while she was assaulting him! Like, WTF??? It took a while for BT5 fans to give a damn about what happened to him. What's really shocking is that YG's popularity has increased dramatically over the past year, where he's actually 4th most popular in internet searches and brand searches. And yet BH still gives him the short end of the stick. It makes me wonder, if something happened to him, if they'd even care, or if they'd just drop him from the label with the attitude that they don't need him.
After his surgery, there was a rumor that he left the group, but comes back for promos. I don't know if I believe that.

Berrywon88

Star
Hi I'm new to this forum I recently got to know Abt b*s and illuminati . Sorry my English is not good . I wanna ask u something . In this concept photo I think there was a poster which says 2022 the beginning of new era . What do u think Abt this message ? I'm getting a vibe that in 2022 something big will happen . Keeping in view the fact that their popularity isgrowing drastically worldwide . Could u plz share your honest reviews . I'm really scared because of these things . I try my best not to watch their videos . Not to be attracted toward them but I fail . This forum is helping me but still I'm not fully able to accept the reality that they are not as innocent as they look and they are in this occult anybody plz help me
I'm hoping by 2022 jn and Yn will enlist so there will be a break. Armys are mostly young and get bored easily, they will move on. I heard many armys were once one direction fans (Another boy group) and when they broke up, they latched on to b*s. Hence why they gained so many international fans in 2015-2017. Once the daily content is over and the momentum dies down b*s will fade out.

Now as far as you not being able to grasp that they are not innocent. Well only thing I can tell you is to humanize them. Stop seeing them as how bh wants you to see them. They are NOT perfect, no one is!
This was the girl jk was with and the tattoo shop he hung out at. Does that look innocent to you? Look at the walls. I've been to tattoo shops and they never were like this one.
main-qimg-be5e1db8c4a6b3e92958a7d1d0853241.jpeg.jpg
IMG_20210829_232955.jpgLook at videos about the realities of the kpop industry, plenty are on Ytube.
Look at their problematic past.
Lastly, stop engaging with armys that can encourage an unhealthy parasocial relationship with this group. good luck!

Pepsi

Veteran
Like, B@ekyhun's assigned role is sort of like an "ultra romantic, serious person" but off camera he's not that way at all. He's actually the sweet one, lol
i thought baekhyun played the outgoing funny role. he's the opposite of that, said in multiple interviews he's somewhat introverted. cannot imagine how tiring playing that role must become, speaking as a fellow introvert

Fujiko

Star
i thought baekhyun played the outgoing funny role. he's the opposite of that, said in multiple interviews he's somewhat introverted. cannot imagine how tiring playing that role must become, speaking as a fellow introvert
Jonghyun said on Blue night when there were Exo members with him that Baekhyun is similar to him ,because he is introverted,and he spent a lot of time on his house,so the funny facade is fake

Berrywon88

Star
Omg i have read the thread . Sorry for my poor English I'm not a native speaker . I'm a Muslim . I never knew they did these kinda things to disrespect religions . I think they are so fake . Just pretend to be good on camera . This broke my heart . I cherished them but they are just pathetic . I hope they turn to God one day I have so many questions I don't know if it's appropriate to ask here . Maybe nobody answer me but I'm so confused . Bcz of B*$ my life has become hell . I'm enable to focus on my studies . I'm not paying attention to my family , my siblings .
This is the last reply I'll give you because I can't tell if you are serious or not. If you are serious then you need to drop b*s starting today, and stop caring about them. They are clearly not good if they're effecting your studies and relationship with your family, right? Don't let 7 men that don't know or care about you ruin your life!

This is the best post I've read that talks about how to get over b*s. Follow those steps if you want to actually break this obsession with them:

Berrywon88

Star
I read about the Luc@s situation... He sounds like a really, really crappy "boyfriend" based on what she described. What she said was gaslighting, isn't actually gaslighting, it's more like him being dramatic. It's kinda funny to me how he was leeching off of her despite being in two very popular bands and having plenty of money not to do that. To top it off, his excuse is that using his card would get him caught. But he was so clearly being a leech and a PITA that it's bologna.

Of course they are defending him. They'll defend a loser like S3ungri, so they'll defend an a-hole too.

Of all the assigned roles Luc@s could have been given, why did it have to be the "sweet angel"? He never acts like one. The bad boy role would have fit better. These labels need to learn how to assign roles that are easier for these idols to fulfill. Like, B@ekyhun's assigned role is sort of like an "ultra romantic, serious person" but off camera he's not that way at all. He's actually the sweet one, lol.
I don't think they have as much money as people think, especially Lucas, which is why he was leaching off of girlfriends. He's a member of an offshoot NCT group WayV. He's foreign and SM is notorious for treating their non Korean idols like crap so I wouldn't be shocked if he's paid less than Korean members in NCT. Speaking of SM, I think it was SuperM that had to stay in really trashy cheap hotels when they came to the U.S. Fans were shocked and mad but I wasn't surprised. Also, idols have to pay back the money they owe for training all those years with the company. They're in serious debt! The luxurious lifestyle of an idol is just another facade!