BTS discussion thread

tzolld

Established
does anyone want to make a bitchute account or download the videos and upload them somewhere just so they don't get deleted again?
That is a good idea, I barely have any time atm, but if someone does, it would be a good thing to do.
And maybe also download the vids with one of these utube downloader tools (you can find them for free on google)

mileyR

Established
After watching that documentary “out of the shadows” and watching more videos and reading almost all of the threads.. BTS is definitely in the OCCULT.. The government heavily influences what the media tells us and shows us *CIA etc… The MK ultra project was a CIA experiment that went waaaaay too far it was compared to “brain washing” it was an experiment on humans… to wipe their mind clean so that they could be controlled …the CIA never confirmed that it’s not being done anymore.. Now with this experiment one has to be away for a while so they can experiment on the person. BTS seems to pump out something all the time so though I don’t think all of them or if any have been under MK ultra I do think….. when SUGA went away for his “shoulder surgery” …. That’s suspect AS HELL!! and I also think any KPOP group that goes away and then has a comeback is also suspect because they seem to make comebacks and be dark and evil AF in their videos… they also advertise themselves to be up for grabs through symbols and clothing to potential sponsors etc… speaking of videos it is said that the occult has a deep desire to be put out there in some way and that’s why all the symbolism in the music videos they have to show what they do in the dark one way or another to condition us and desensitize us into thinking it’s just a “dark concept” how many of their videos have anything to do with the actual song and lyrics???????? This is the same thing that movies have done for so long violence , sex etc it’s not shocking anymore it’s just “entertainment” ... I don’t know how anyone can see all the 666 signs the one eye and thinks it’s all coincidence… nooooooow… is BTS innocent ??? I THINK… there is definitely someone in big hit who was either in the occult or at least interest long before BTS was even put together they were put together for this purpose to push the agendas… I think they may have initially walked into it blind but once they debuted maaaan even their early videos have some symbolism and once they were initiated BOOM… there was a video shared on one of the platforms about three doors… when you want to move further in the industry particularly Hollywood there are three doors ….you go left you offer yourself for sex people who have said NO DIE 2PAC said no and he was marked for death… you go right BLOOD sacrifice not some random person who is in the same group as you it has to be BLOOD so someone in your family …so I think other KPOP stars who have been sacrificed simply either wanted out or were going to expose everything and they got killed I don’t particularly think the group themselves sacrificed them I don’t know ???? The third door is straight you go your own way and see how far that will take you in the industry meaning NOWHERE… they do not allow anybody to have too much power or get too famous if they are not IN IT… Katy perry was a gospel singer who was going nowhere slowly and then BOOM she was literally leader of POP in the 2010s and look at all her music videos…NOW there are seven of them and I think maybe they ddnt all choose the same “door” or may have initially hesitated….. Pedo codes they use them a lot especially food *research pizza gate the second half of that documentary talks about it and it’s like WOAH you have seen the pedo codes at least once on either BTS clothing or in the videos… I’ve seen them talk about pizza and watermelon and giggle what’s soooooo funny :( This part makes me both sad and sick :/ I definitely think the people who write their songs and who direct their videos know what’s up but so does BTS they are not innocent at all .. I do think some of them may want out though and if so that’s when they will get sacrificed… phew let me know what you think and please watch that documentary ITS EYE OPENING! attached below that explains kpop perfectly and for heavens sake why would any sane person throw up triangles randomly people need to WAKE UP!!!

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
After watching that documentary “out of the shadows” and watching more videos and reading almost all of the threads.. BTS is definitely in the OCCULT.. The government heavily influences what the media tells us and shows us *CIA etc… The MK ultra project was a CIA experiment that went waaaaay too far it was compared to “brain washing” it was an experiment on humans… to wipe their mind clean so that they could be controlled …the CIA never confirmed that it’s not being done anymore.. Now with this experiment one has to be away for a while so they can experiment on the person. BTS seems to pump out something all the time so though I don’t think all of them or if any have been under MK ultra I do think….. when SUGA went away for his “shoulder surgery” …. That’s suspect AS HELL!! and I also think any KPOP group that goes away and then has a comeback is also suspect because they seem to make comebacks and be dark and evil AF in their videos… they also advertise themselves to be up for grabs through symbols and clothing to potential sponsors etc… speaking of videos it is said that the occult has a deep desire to be put out there in some way and that’s why all the symbolism in the music videos they have to show what they do in the dark one way or another to condition us and desensitize us into thinking it’s just a “dark concept” how many of their videos have anything to do with the actual song and lyrics???????? This is the same thing that movies have done for so long violence , sex etc it’s not shocking anymore it’s just “entertainment” ... I don’t know how anyone can see all the 666 signs the one eye and thinks it’s all coincidence… nooooooow… is BTS innocent ??? I THINK… there is definitely someone in big hit who was either in the occult or at least interest long before BTS was even put together they were put together for this purpose to push the agendas… I think they may have initially walked into it blind but once they debuted maaaan even their early videos have some symbolism and once they were initiated BOOM… there was a video shared on one of the platforms about three doors… when you want to move further in the industry particularly Hollywood there are three doors ….you go left you offer yourself for sex people who have said NO DIE 2PAC said no and he was marked for death… you go right BLOOD sacrifice not some random person who is in the same group as you it has to be BLOOD so someone in your family …so I think other KPOP stars who have been sacrificed simply either wanted out or were going to expose everything and they got killed I don’t particularly think the group themselves sacrificed them I don’t know ???? The third door is straight you go your own way and see how far that will take you in the industry meaning NOWHERE… they do not allow anybody to have too much power or get too famous if they are not IN IT… Katy perry was a gospel singer who was going nowhere slowly and then BOOM she was literally leader of POP in the 2010s and look at all her music videos…NOW there are seven of them and I think maybe they ddnt all choose the same “door” or may have initially hesitated….. Pedo codes they use them a lot especially food *research pizza gate the second half of that documentary talks about it and it’s like WOAH you have seen the pedo codes at least once on either BTS clothing or in the videos… I’ve seen them talk about pizza and watermelon and giggle what’s soooooo funny :( This part makes me both sad and sick :/ I definitely think the people who write their songs and who direct their videos know what’s up but so does BTS they are not innocent at all .. I do think some of them may want out though and if so that’s when they will get sacrificed… phew let me know what you think and please watch that documentary ITS EYE OPENING! attached below that explains kpop perfectly and for heavens sake why would any sane person throw up triangles randomly people need to WAKE UP!!!
I rememberd that namjoon dont drive too !!!...

Attachments

wow i never knew that,i only knew about jayk.... where did you find that out? Cause i think for jayk someone took a pic of him there when people thought the person was just spreading rumors, did they also take a pic of the t ex t member there? how did they find out...and do you know which member it was?
I don't want to out the txt member publicly. They're unproblematic so far. I'll pm you. People talk about them on Instagram, forums and kkchat. Once you know keywords and codes, it's easier to find hidden tea.

btach

Veteran
You can not be a popular artist without being in the OCCULT....This is a requirement. Even an African artist named Fally Ipupa does those signs. Anyone who wans out must die

swayy000

Star
Some more of JD Kpop's reuploaded videos:
@Laura755y thank you again for volunteering to reupload them :) you can subscribe to that channel on youtube they said they would plan on uploading more of JD's videos

Laura755y

Star
@Laura755y thank you again for volunteering to reupload them :) you can subscribe to that channel on youtube they said they would plan on uploading more of JD's videos
I upload all of em . On my laptot and phone .

Sorry but if you had told me in 2019 this was t*e I wouldn't have believed you! And this is a photoshopped retouched fila ad. His face is so round and he looks bloated? Or maybe he gained a lot of weight? He's falling apart I think. View attachment 61504
View attachment 61506
Where's the untouched photo? He looks so different. How did he go from Fake Love to this? Is it drugs, alcohol, stress or something else?

Probably fillers/botox
Same with jkay

It's a shame cuz they were both pretty good looking guys especially Vee
View attachment 61529View attachment 61530
They got work done to look that good. Especially Jk. He was on YouTube yammering their greatest hits. What happened to him. This isn't how he usually sounds. At 14:31, I almost sh*t my pants. No baby what is you doing.

This! I don't think it's a coincidence that on the day before comeback for Lucas and Hendery a scandal is revealed and conveniently SM drops the release. It's because they were going to anyway. Reminds me of Chanyeol where a scandal broke out about him cheating on a girlfriend. (Like who cares..these aren't even scandals in my opinion) Anyway, SM already had him on the backburner. His fans were wondering why the company had given him no schedule. After the scandal SM kept him in the basement and had him enlist without ever releasing a solo album. While his fellow EXO member Baekhyun released 3 solo records before enlisting. I know SM has idols with actual scandals but they pick and choose who to sacrifice and who to save.
They treated Bacon bad compared to their faves. Chanyeol had it worse. That's a bad company. Why does anyone train there knowing their reputation? It's a terrible agency.