BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
i always think that his always smiling image , that was for hiding is sadness or something, it was like a mask
I think that jh*pe is very insecure and cares a lot about how he appears. The rapline has been made fun of since debut for being unattractive because they don't fit SK beauty standards and I don't see Yn caring much, rm cares but puts up a front of being a true artist and genius. Then we have jhpe and I think out of all 7 members he desperately wanted to be seen as a beautiful idol. Now couple that with the fact that he gets 0 attention for dancing and what does he have left? Many think jm and jk are the best dancers. This is where I think his unhappiness could be coming from.

Everyone has said he has had the most plastic surgery and I say he's had less work than jk another insecure member. Bh had both of them get there eyes and noses done before debut, which ties into what someone said about the company never being small and broke. And Let's be honest neither one of these two were lookers by SK standards. Both members now can't stop getting work done and don't look like their former selves.

Pre debut
6vojFCy.jpg
Debut
PF4HwZg.jpg
Pre debut
655e156d3fd8140bf504c41b5ea8191f.jpg210167292d44027c3b3747160a3a72a6.jpg
After and before
w580.jpeg.jpg
Now I try to imagine how it must have been to have member(s) get more ps than you, but they're the one's considered handsome by the fans. Jhpe was continually made fun of by jk and the others as looking like a horse, when he said he disliked being compared to one.
b6f63a0eec6bbd1b4ddbfc30e2d2e833cce74c46_hq.jpg
77fc1f8c1c4fad8a1590d6dd41b4242a1f283d25_hq.jpg

BTS’s J-Hope Once Nearly Cursed On Broadcast Due To Jungkook’s Savageness via @Koreaboo https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-j-hope-once-nearly-cursed-broadcast-due-jungkook-savageness/

I think it was t*e who tweeted a side by side of jhpe and a horse once. And Jk still to this day brings up jhpe and a horse.
E8cnww8VoBA0Txr.jpeg.jpg
So from what I've seen jhpe wants validation from the fandom but he never will get it. He posts the most for example and yet gets less views, likes, etc. He seems tired of all of this and his live showed it and bh made all the members do a live and on that particular day jhpe couldn't do the sunshine role. I also think he may have a mean streak and lets out his frustrations on the maknae line when they are practicing etc..this is what we see on camera so who knows how mean he can be off. I get the feeling he's the one that's supposed to keep them in line. Some on this thread have said he's a handler. He indeed scares me the most. So I in no way pity him, but I see what I see. He's the fakest member so I could be wrong about all of this but I get the feeling I'm not...

Tsunami

Established
I think that jh*pe is very insecure and cares a lot about how he appears. The rapline has been made fun of since debut for being unattractive because they don't fit SK beauty standards and I don't see Yn caring much, rm cares but puts up a front of being a true artist and genius. Then we have jhpe and I think out of all 7 members he desperately wanted to be seen as a beautiful idol. Now couple that with the fact that he gets 0 attention for dancing and what does he have left? Many think jm and jk are the best dancers. This is where I think his unhappiness could be coming from.

Everyone has said he has had the most plastic surgery and I say he's had less work than jk another insecure member. Bh had both of them get there eyes and noses done before debut, which ties into what someone said about the company never being small and broke. And Let's be honest neither one of these two were lookers by SK standards. Both members now can't stop getting work done and don't look like their former selves.

Pre debut
View attachment 60216
Debut
View attachment 60217
Pre debut
View attachment 60219View attachment 60220
After and before
View attachment 60221
Now I try to imagine how it must have been to have member(s) get more ps than you, but they're the one's considered handsome by the fans. Jhpe was continually made fun of by jk and the others as looking like a horse, when he said he disliked being compared to one.
View attachment 60223
View attachment 60224

BTS’s J-Hope Once Nearly Cursed On Broadcast Due To Jungkook’s Savageness via @Koreaboo https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-j-hope-once-nearly-cursed-broadcast-due-jungkook-savageness/

I think it was t*e who tweeted a side by side of jhpe and a horse once. And Jk still to this day brings up jhpe and a horse.
View attachment 60222
So from what I've seen jhpe wants validation from the fandom but he never will get it. He posts the most for example and yet gets less views, likes, etc. He seems tired of all of this and his live showed it and bh made all the members do a live and on that particular day jhpe couldn't do the sunshine role. I also think he may have a mean streak and lets out his frustrations on the maknae line when they are practicing etc..this is what we see on camera so who knows how mean he can be off. I get the feeling he's the one that's supposed to keep them in line. Some on this thread have said he's a handler. He indeed scares me the most. So I in no way pity him, but I see what I see. He's the fakest member so I could be wrong about all of this but I get the feeling I'm not...
But if you ask any ARMY they will say that all of this is a natural look. I even watched how a plastic surgeon worshipped the members, hinting at what points they may have had surgeries, but that is "less likely to be true" or they are only "small details"....

Berrywon88

Star
But if you ask any ARMY they will say that all of this is a natural look. I even watched how a plastic surgeon worshipped the members, hinting at what points they may have had surgeries, but that is "less likely to be true" or they are only "small details"....
Armys are blind from worshipping these men. I remember when they were trying to say that jk's bruised recently done double eyelid surgery here was just shadows and filters lol.
Truth is aside from t*e and maybe jn, b*s were just average in the looks department before getting plastic s, but they had good music and talent which is what should have counted. Haha and maybe that plastic surgeon could have been being paid by bh.

Tsunami

Established
Armys are blind from worshipping these men. I remember when they were trying to say that jk's bruised recently done double eyelid surgery here was just shadows and filters lol.
Truth is aside from t*e and maybe jn, b*s were just average in the looks department before getting plastic s, but they had good music and talent which is what should have counted. Haha and maybe that plastic surgeon could have been being paid by bh.
Never knew shadows were purple... or it is because that is the color of ARMY and so everything is purple, even their blood too.... Ugh glad I am out of this.... Because tbh some of these stuff are easy to miss, especially if you are an ardent fan!

Kimiko

Veteran
The army are just a cult and hitbig company is the cult leader and the guys are really just the faces of the cult/the middlemen so to speak

Army will defend them even if b+s murdered someone right in front of them,they would blame the victim

They deny that b+s are humans and keep calling them Angel's and perfect
They literally worship these 'idols'

What about that red eye tattoo that kook has? Idk what it means but it cant be anything good

Out of the 7 members rM,Vee and j!min scare me the most
They just seem so cold and ruthless and hiding their true selves behind fake smiles and laughter

This is Tae before debut. He was normal looking like everyone else.

Berrywon88

Star
The army are just a cult and hitbig company is the cult leader and the guys are really just the faces of the cult/the middlemen so to speak

Army will defend them even if b+s murdered someone right in front of them,they would blame the victim

What about that red eye tattoo that kook has? Idk what it means but it cant be anything good

They just seem so cold and ruthless and hiding their true selves behind fake smiles and laughter
Agreed to all and those 3 members really give me the creeps. Also, jk has illuminati tattoos:
All seeing eye in triangle/pyramid with Devil horns hand symbol underneath
macro-close-up-photograph-of-the-eye-of-providence-on-the-us-one-dollar-bill-2ART1N4.jpg
300m-views-24.png

Berrywon88

Star

Attachments

Pepsi

Veteran
but they had good music and talent which is what should have counted.
Sis, they were BAP rip offs at debut. You can find many threads of them on twitter ripping music off of other western artists, so the good music is gone. They were only trained in the dance aspect and none other. The only reason they got so far is because tptb saw the hold they had on their (back then) small audience with all the sob stories and crying. they only got so far because of the favors they received from the elite

Dontforget when t@e and h0pe had to kiss

That is just sick to make two boys kiss who obviously didn't want to really do it

And making a boy wear pigtails??? That's so wrong
The boys Yj and Bg had to beg the company for relief because he was going to make them wear hair they didn't want to. Pigtails for Bg and a green wig for Yj. The fact he was scared to tell is odd. They seem to stand up for themselves and each other more than btees.

Tsunami

Established

To be honest, after all the info here... all the members besides Suga have this awful aura about them

queen82

Star

Pre debut
View attachment 60216
Debut
View attachment 60217
Pre debut
View attachment 60219View attachment 60220
After and before
View attachment 60221
View attachment 60223
View attachment 60224

View attachment 60222
honestly i don't think they needed plastic surgeries at all

Berrywon88

Star
Sis, they were BAP rip offs at debut. You can find many threads of them on twitter ripping music off of other western artists, so the good music is gone. They were only trained in the dance aspect and none other. The only reason they got so far is because tptb saw the hold they had on their (back then) small audience with all the sob stories and crying. they only got so far because of the favors they received from the elite
Wow! And if you really want to go there they along with Kpop in general are rip offs of 90s American Black music...hip hop and R&B. Fake all around!

I thought this video talking about how Kpop is forever stealing from black artists interesting.

Last edited: