BTS discussion thread

lal golapi

Established
View attachment 58610

I also would like to point something out! When I saw this picture at that time I was very shocked and thought it was creepy but didn't think much of it. Now that I've taken a closer look at it, I noticed something else. Maybe someone has already mentioned it, I don't know.
I work in a doctor's office and I do infusions every day! The picture in the very top center ... it looks like an IV pole to me. And around it, the red dots could symbolize drops of blood. Yes, and as someone has already mentioned, these chalk drawings look like something from a murder scene.
The candy lying on the floor could symbolize drugs or candy a kid dropped.
And the camera in the bottom left could mean that they film their acts and maybe that could be blackmail. It is clear that many stars are filmed doing terrible things and thus they cannot speek out about anything or leave. And the red drink... well yes possibly andrenochrome.
Candy
I noticed it. Look at the lollipop.
IMG_20210713_025321.jpg
lollipop for p3n!$ we know. Its crushed. And notice the sign, circle with arrow.
IMG_20210713_025459.jpg
Male sign.
Remember what I showed about rabbi here? You can guess what exactly they do.

But its not about adrenochrome. You can't extract adrenaline from human brain or adrenaline gland, thats a false theory floats everywhere and anyone can debunk it. But some people do drink blood casually, some have sex blood fetish, some are just sick.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
View attachment 58610

I also would like to point something out! When I saw this picture at that time I was very shocked and thought it was creepy but didn't think much of it.
I work in a doctor's office and I do infusions every day!
What kind of job you do in a doctors office everyday? That you are having this much hard time to distract yourself from this crap? Only expert nurses and trained healthcare provider can work with infusion. You sound like a teenage fan.
I also want to break free from them like you, but I often find myself hate watching them.
It's like i'm waiting for something to happen, for example that they split up or something bad comes out from a member that the media can't hide, which also leads to a separation like with bigbang. Or maybe a sacrifice happens like with shinee. And don't get me wrong I don't wish death upon anybody. Im not watching them because I like them. I'm on the contrary, I tend to look for symbols and weird behavior.
I'm too invested but I don't want to be. I became a fan of them at the end of 2016. and oh my god I was watching endless videos of them I was crazy.
I think I literally watched every interview like just everything. But then after a year I got really miserable and depressed. And when I watched their videos, my mood got better. But after a while I realized that this is not ok. Instead of spending more time with my family and friends, I preferred to withdraw and watch their videos or wait like a crazy person for a mv to be uploaded.
Fortunately, I didn't waste any money on them. I never bought merch, tickets or anything.
Then I slowly started to wake up about what is really happening in the world. I started watching conspiracy Theories about 9 11 and the JFK assassination and I was thinking hey why are these videos being deleted and people talking about it being silenced. There is clearly something to it about these theories. And then I started researching about Jeffree Epstein and Hillary, the Bush's, child trafficking and so on ... you know the deal.
And my mind was just blown. Then I was getting into the food industry and Kosmetik and beauty products like how these people slowly poison us. And then i felt like .. can u trust anybody in this world. I was just shocked. Then I found Jd on YouTube and her videos about bts and after watching them I was disgusted with bts.
She recommended this forum and I was lurking here for so long. I learned about symbols and a lot more and couldn't unsee it anymore. I literally deleted Instagram and Twitter not just so that I no longer get distracted by bts also because Twitter army is so toxic well even twitter itself. I just wanted to break free from bts. And Instagram is setting unrealistic beauty standards and is just so toxic. I also deleted my vlive and Weverse of course. But I still find myself sometimes searching for them on YouTube. It's like I'm waiting for something to happen. If someone has tips for me how I can finally break free from them. I know it sounds so stupid. Maybe I just need a cleanse for like 1 month and then I don't think about it anymore. I don't know.
And sorry for my English I'm German. But this is a really good way for me to practice my English and better it.

Oceanic

Established
What kind of job you do in a doctors office everyday? That you are having this much hard time to distract yourself from this crap? Only expert nurses and trained healthcare provider can work with infusion. You sound like a teenage fan.
Well that's sad because as a teenager myself, I don't even visit this thread that often knowing I'd become too immersed with it. I mostly read other people's posts to see if they say anything significant. Also, there are both teenagers and adults alike who are equally as obsessed with bts.

Oh, and to reply to your response to what I said earlier, well you're entitled to your views but I don't understand how you refuse to believe they get possessed at times when the proof is right there. If you're going to do vile things behind closed doors to become famous, obviously that includes surrendering your body, mind, and soul to foul spirits hence their song "blood, sweat, and tears". You may not think this is true, but religion and science can in fact, add up. Logic also adds up.

Satanism is logical in many ways :/

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Candy
I noticed it. Look at the lollipop.
View attachment 58611
lollipop for p3n!$ we know. Its crushed. And notice the sign, circle with arrow.
View attachment 58612
Male sign.
Remember what I showed about rabbi here? You can guess what exactly they do.

But its not about adrenochrome. You can't extract adrenaline from human brain or adrenaline gland, thats a false theory floats everywhere and anyone can debunk it. But some people do drink blood casually, some have sex blood fetish, some are just sick.
Trust science not scientists. Most of us consider science to be the final word and place absolute trust in it while ceasing to be mindful of the fact that scientists are not saints. Scientists too can be swayed by self interest or intimidated by those in positions of power.

I am not a religious zealot or a flat earther. Everything that is deemed unscientific need not be false for we need to esk our selves who deems what is scientific & what is not

lal golapi

Established
Well that's sad because as a teenager myself, I don't even visit this thread that often knowing I'd become too immersed with it. I mostly read other people's posts to see if they say anything significant. Also, there are both teenagers and adults alike who are equally as obsessed with bts.

Oh, and to reply to your response to what I said earlier, well you're entitled to your views but I don't understand how you refuse to believe they get possessed at times when the proof is right there. If you're going to do vile things behind closed doors to become famous, obviously that includes surrendering your body, mind, and soul to foul spirits hence their song "blood, sweat, and tears". You may not think this is true, but religion and science can in fact, add up. Logic also adds up.

Satanism is logical in many ways :/
What proof or logical stuff is there they get possessed? Or on the basis of what you think they get possessed?
And she certainly sounds like a teenager

How satanism is logical? Im surprised people here saying this

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
Trust science not scientists. Most of us consider science to be the final word and place absolute trust in it while ceasing to be mindful of the fact that scientists are not saints. Scientists too can be swayed by self interest or intimidated by those in positions of power.
Im definitelyy talking about science, I haven't quoted a single scientist as saint. And, what exactly you are referring to?

I am not a religious zealot or a flat earther. Everything that is deemed unscientific need not be false for we need to esk our selves who deems what is scientific & what is not
And that don't happen with anyone's belief.
science is right in front of you. Take a look

Last edited:

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Lal golapi, with the passing of everyday you seem to get more and more frustrated with anyone who calls out BTS’s nefarious deeds . While you are entitled to your views, I do believe that we are here to collectiveky contemplate and share with each other the occultic of deeds of this band.
i don’t know whether it is intentional or not but as of lately you have adopted a very sour, displeased tone.
You need not have responded in such a petulant manner to @Oceanic

lal golapi

Established
Lal golapi, with the passing of everyday you seem to get more and more frustrated with anyone who calls out BTS’s nefarious deeds . While you are entitled to your views, I do believe that we are here to collectiveky contemplate and share with each other the occultic of deeds of this band.
i don’t know whether it is intentional or not but as of lately you have adopted a very sour, displeased tone.
You need not have responded in such a petulant manner to @Oceanic
What exactly? May I ask? Ive showed more bad stuff of btes.
But I was replying to sunnyflower.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
Last edited:

Viktoria

Rookie
What proof or logical stuff is there they get possessed? Or on the basis of what you think they get possessed?
And she certainly sounds like a teenager

How satanism is logical? Im surprised people here saying this
I'm someone who knows about this world, is in fact very well acquainted with what's discussed here. Not the members but the discussion of Satanism and possession. It's fine that you choose not to believe. It's something you believe or experience, or something you don't. I have to fight daily to stay away from that. It's works very well, and anything is possible to achieve if you're willing to do the rituals and contact the right beings. Many times I've seen people here deny it, yet I can confirm it's real. Once you make contact with those beings, they won't easily let you go. Anyone unwilling to believe in this, look up demonalatry. That's the only time I'll share this much. The rest isn't something to play with.

lal golapi

Established
I'm someone who knows about this world, is in fact very well acquainted with what's discussed here. Not the members but the discussion of Satanism and possession. It's fine that you choose not to believe. It's something you believe or experience, or something you don't. I have to fight daily to stay away from that. It's works very well, and anything is possible to achieve if you're willing to do the rituals and contact the right beings. Many times I've seen people here deny it, yet I can confirm it's real. Once you make contact with those beings, they won't easily let you go. Anyone unwilling to believe in this, look up demonalatry. That's the only time I'll share this much. The rest isn't something to play with.
Im asking on the basis of what we know they are possessed? I need proof or base, not any anonymous experience staring at a screen.

lal golapi

Established

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
Im asking on the basis of what we know they are possessed? I need proof or base, not any anonymous experience staring at a screen.
If you are looking for proof as such nothing in this discussion will prove to be 8 / any use to you
Towards the and of the day a startling majority of the info that we derive from internet could hav been tampered with and maybe untruths. Our experiences are all that we can rely on.

lal golapi

Established
If you are looking for proof as such nothing in this discussion will prove to be 8 / any use to you
Towards the and of the day a startling majority of the info that we derive from internet could hav been tampered with and maybe untruths. Our experiences are all that we can rely on.
Then it certainly don't have any credibility but bias information, or untrue.
Not everything on the internet is untrue, its just some people want to think like this.
Noone is gonna believe someone's experience written on online with a anonymous id. Simple, unless s/he comes up with actual evidence or reference.

Last edited:
What do you mean anonymous experience? I've witnessed a possession in person and been possessed. The people who helped me didn't use a Christian method or perspective to relieve my torment. Whether or not they're possessed is subjective. How do we know reality is real? Science can't verify whether this is a simulation or the Big Bang. You're placing faith in something that changes by the day.

lal golapi

Established
What do you mean anonymous experience? I've witnessed a possession in person and been possessed. The people who helped me didn't use a Christian method or perspective to relieve my torment. Whether or not they're possessed is subjective. How do we know reality is real? Science can't verify whether this is a simulation or the Big Bang. You're placing faith in something that changes by the day.
Most stuff on the internet is nonsense and a distraction.
You sound fanatic. Say this irl. Noone will believe you unless you come up with source or reference.
Which is not gonna happen.

Last edited:
You sound fanatic. Say this irl. Noone will believe you unless you come up with source or reference.
Which is not gonna happen.
I have said it in real life. I've been to a Santeria fiesta and witnessed possession by orisha. You worship science. Say that and go Army.