BTS discussion thread

Viktoria

Rookie
wow I never knew there was a butter ch1ld l0ver flag, i only knew about the m@p one. I personally see the color combo with the flag, i think it might have been intentional, especially after knowing what they did in dynamite with them wearing the pastel p3d0 flag colors along w all those p3d0 codes. They also did the same thing with their recent muster concept photos. The dead giveaway was them playing on a playground for kids when they know they are all too old to be doing that :rolleyes: the p3d0 color theme was also in txt's blue hour and hyuna's mv for babe
yes i think so too. it's when you add it together that it becomes an obvious pattern, especially when it is so obvious in dynamite:Skjermbilde 2021-07-12 kl. 13.33.59.jpgSkjermbilde 2021-07-12 kl. 13.35.33.png

lal golapi

Established
Ive seen your videos before and that sums up many requirements to get into hollywood. From the part you talk about blood ritual, there is something more Ive noticed from butter and someone here pointed that out too.

Before that I wanna say something about Alice in wonderland. Ever since Ive done some research on mk ultra how its actually not possible and failed, reality is scientists don't even know how exactly human conscious work, let alone controlling, and seeing some questionable photos
I started to wonder why celebs, and obviously in hollywood Alice in wonderland is so popular amongst top celebs and Alice is always pimped out.
Melanie's Mad Hatter main theme here is Alice in wonderland and according to them its about coming out of insecurity shell, but I really can't see anything like this in the mv more likely how they are getting high with drug and abusing or gonna eat child.
But Ive also done some research on adrenochrome and it looks abit unrealistic how it might be produced from human brain. But atleast what I understand they have something to do with child blood whether its about adrenochrome or not, it looks more likely drinking blood or something else with blood.
Melanie shows first how she gets dizzy with "drink me" potion, same drink me potion Ive seen here.
View attachment 58296

Melanie then comes out of a box and sips air from the little girls balloon, looks like sucking blood like vampire
View attachment 58297
And then getting high of helium and stucks to the roof.
View attachment 58298

Something similar what she noticed. I won't go detail each of these elements symbolizes what and ig her post is enough.
View attachment 58299
This concept poster also made me realize not everything essential disturbing messages as loyalty has to be on mvs, like beatles butcher album cover, that didn't have any mv but, a disturbing cover.
Its really disturbing how detailed they showed everything with arrows, I really don't see any reason to put arrows unless it means what is being discussed.

From those hearts, they are getting high? And so putting arrows from hearts to creepy smiley ballons that stucks to the roof like Mad Hatter.

View attachment 58300
View attachment 58301
View attachment 58302

I haven't seen anywhere in Alice in wonderland any child to be eaten like icecream. Or any childlike food to be eaten, but whats happening here? If this isn't something horrible with children then I don't now else this is. This whole mv has nothing to do with the "coming to true self" theme, nor Alice in wonderland.

Some of the lyrics are quite awkward and raises my eyebrows
My friends don't walk, they run
Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun

Skinny dip? Do you know its meaning is swimming in nude and in urban dictionary its something sexual look up. What kind of rabbit hole they are talking about with skinng dip?

Poppin', poppin' balloons with guns
Getting high off helium

They are getting high like I already mentioned.

This dream, dream is a killer
Getting drunk with the blue caterpillar

yes I already noticed they are drunk and crazy and thats how they say brain is scattered, what we used to label as "mk ultra split" that don't exist.

So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
All the best people are crazy
All the best people are

I know its a reference from Alice in wonderland movie. But why are they high and proceeding to eat child everytime it plays? Its not from concept nor the movie. At 2:23, 3:22, 4:07. At the end that donut wanted to run away from melanie but she eats it saying "All the best people are crazy". Like how we discuss about cannibalism and p3dofilia of top celebs, thats what it seems from her outfit, lyrics, mv.

What I see from her post
It seems drinking blood has some benefit, even bbc promotes.
Some people drink blood to get extra vitality, reduce fatigue, some has fetish with blood. And they aren't not talking about any movies like drinking blood will keep you young; its talking about real life perspectives.

During jewish circumcision rabbis take part in oral suction from the baby's private part blood.

And p3dophilic and ritualistic artwork going behind where a woman does the same thing as rabbis and, how peacefully our precious T43 taking photos.
View attachment 58303
Next he commented under an armys post on weverse "Does it look real to you?" I don't see any healthy mentality going on here. As they are constantly promoted in America and got the taste of of hollywood fame like you said, its certain they aren't exempt from disturbing bloody stuff.
Something like blood fetish exist.
Theres more on the internet you can search on your own.

Armys don't have any explanation for the poster and very weak what I watched. Under a video good amount of armys thought its a murder scene.
IMG_20210712_195506.jpg

An army in response
IMG_20210712_225219.jpg
""Some of the pics look "creepy"....idk why n im not sure how to explain it either""
I would say this army has sth good in her, she can sense a bad vibe from it.

Good to see some armys can think outside of the meaningless BU party theory box.
IMG_20210712_193254.jpg

"""What do you call the white chalk sketch police draw around a body in a murder scene? There is one like that around the plate with the slice of bread. And all the other objects are tagged (in black and red tape) as if they were evidence to something. The butter is missing from the bread, instead there is a red heart on it????????"""

Tbh I didn't even notice the white chalk mark around the bread and the butter wasn't there, good catch from the army.

The fork beside the bread is "Catkin lightly Smile Children fork".............k
how much more obvious they can be?
The blood theory is getting a shape now.

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CQwEPC_jwtA/
http://instagr.am/p/CRJLr8mJRxR/
V (b+$) and M@rk (NC+) same clothing brand (check out the symbols) posing with watermelons. I'm starting to believe that celebrities, politicians, etc use these symbols as a form of mockery towards truthers now. Why would they continue to use the same symbols to communicate when people are starting to catch on to them now? They use symbols to communicate in secret,for subliminal messaging, etc but if everyone catches on is it really a secret anymore? I believe they are using the symbols we all know about to distract us from other symbols and things they are doing, we'll never know everything that they do. Not to get too off topic but do you think these two photos were a coincidence? Do they have the same stylist? But even if they had the same stylists that doesn't explain the watermelons. They match even down to the type of jewelry and style... I don't know if that style is trend or not but I just find it weird. Besides, some trends are sketchy too but that's another topic for another day.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
http://instagr.am/p/CQwEPC_jwtA/
http://instagr.am/p/CRJLr8mJRxR/
V (b+$) and M@rk (NC+) same clothing brand (check out the symbols) posing with watermelons. I'm starting to believe that celebrities, politicians, etc use these symbols as a form of mockery towards truthers now. Why would they continue to use the same symbols to communicate when people are starting to catch on to them now? They use symbols to communicate in secret,for subliminal messaging, etc but if everyone catches on is it really a secret anymore? I believe they are using the symbols we all know about to distract us from other symbols and things they are doing, we'll never know everything that they do. Not to get too off topic but do you think these two photos were a coincidence? Do they have the same stylist? But even if they had the same stylists that doesn't explain the watermelons. They match even down to the type of jewelry and style... I don't know if that style is trend or not but I just find it weird. Besides, some trends are sketchy too but that's another topic for another day.
Thats quite similar but I wouldn't think of nct much into shit stuff. They aren't in hollyweird and I guess thats a new trend. People can use spirals and fruits randomly.
Btw mark's favorite fruit is watermelon, like his life is based on watermelon, there are many compilation videos too on yt. I pick up on symbols only when thats literally filled with huge process and odd, but thats mostly from Hollyweird or people related to that.

Something tells me they aren't that secretive the way we wanna think that they are out of hand, of course they are way too protected, but for some reason I believe if we want to think outside of typical bs conspiracies and media coverage, the answer is there or we will be on the right track to trace there activities.

Btw Mark nd watermelon

Last edited:

drknessbexposed

Established
Thats quite similar but I wouldn't think of nct much into shit stuff. They aren't in hollyweird and I guess thats a new trend. People can use spirals and fruits randomly.
Btw mark's favorite fruit is watermelon, like his life is based on watermelon, there are many compilation videos too on yt. I pick up on symbols only when thats literally filled with huge process and odd, but thats mostly from Hollyweird or people related to that.

Something tells me they aren't that secretive the way we wanna think that they are out of hand, of course they are way too protected, but for some reason I believe if we want to think outside of typical bs conspiracies and media coverage, the answer is there or we will be on the right track to trace there activities.

Btw Mark nd watermelon
NC+ are definitely in Hollywood. For instance, Nc+ 127 and $uperM are signed with Cre@tive Ar+ist Ag3ncy and well, VC spoke about this agency here:
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/major-hollywood-talent-agency-throws-a-sexual-alice-in-wonderland-themed-party-at-sundance-festival/ and there are a few reddits as well on this agency. Also, NC+ Hollywood is coming out soon. Yes, people can love watermelon and spiral patterns, but the powers that be love to take innocent things and pervert them, those things have a different meaning to us than they do to them. I knew about M@rk loving watermelon but I found those pictures oddly similar, I'm not focusing just on the watermelon here. $M is the biggest record label in Korea, they have definitely sold out. Some things are kept secret from us, but I will say that the things that aren't kept a secret now aren't a secret anymore for a reason that's unknown. The word occult means "hidden knowledge" . So you must ask yourself why would they "hide" knowledge from the masses if it's good? I will say that some "conspiracy theories" are bogus, but not all of them. I remember when the FBI exposed those pedo symbols to the public, then everyone started noticing that celebrities/politicians/religious leaders/business owners were using the same exact symbols. The purpose of those symbols were to communicate with one another without getting caught which was done in secret, but it's no longer a secret. Now that they have been caught and we know they are still involved in pedophil!a along with other heinous acts, I wonder if they have new symbols or ways to communicate now and are using the older symbols (the ones relating to p3dophil!a) as a distraction.

Last edited:

lal golapi

Established
NC+ are definitely in Hollywood. For instance, Nc+ 127 are signed with Cre@tive Ar+ist Ag3ncy and well, VC spoke about this agency here:
https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/major-hollywood-talent-agency-throws-a-sexual-alice-in-wonderland-themed-party-at-sundance-festival/ and there are a few reddits as well on this agency. Also, NC+ Hollywood is coming out soon. Yes, people can love watermelon and spiral patterns, but the powers that be love to take innocent things and pervert them, those things have a different meaning to us than they do to them. I knew about M@rk loving watermelon but I found those pictures oddly similar, I'm not focusing just on the watermelon. $M is the biggest record label in Korea, they have definitely sold out. Some things are kept secret from us, but I will say that the things that aren't kept a secret now aren't a secret anymore for a reason that's unknown. The word occult means "hidden knowledge" . So you must ask yourself why would they "hide" knowledge from the masses if it's good? I will say that some "conspiracy theories" are bogus, but not all of them. I remember when the FBI exposed those pedo symbols to the public, then everyone started noticing that celebrities/politicians/religious leaders/business owners were using the same exact symbols. The purpose of those symbols were to communicate with one another without getting caught which was done in secret, but it's no longer a secret. Now that they have been caught and we know they are still involved in pedophil!a along with other heinous acts, I wonder if they have new symbols or ways to communicate now and are using the older symbols (the ones relating to p3dophil!a) as a distraction.
We can wait and see wassup with nct.
CAA joining was mainly for promotion. Its from 2019
SM tried to rise up superM in America even by debuting them there but they didn't get that much hype. I can't see nct making any history in Hollywood or even close to it, or even getting fame like that. I personally don't think being big3 has anything to do with hollywood success otherwise when shinee opened the door for kpop in Hollywood, many artists from big3 would be already thriving America the way bts doing, but thats not happening. I used to think big3 are satanic and stuff like that, but now I see thats the condition of every label, but bts is really something else. 2 labels from big3 just lost their bluechip status in korea.
One of them is SM and they demoted after 2 years of partnering with CAA. I can't see how "satanic theme" is helping anyways even in korea, let alone hollyweird.
SM is always focused on critical business and the quality and handsomeness of the artists which I don't see in bh. In fact, bh don't even care of voice, just look at t ex t how horrible their voice are. Bh just keep petting bts and kind of abandon other artists. But Im not saying big3 isn't corrupted, I don't think all artists are into anything satanic yet, or maybe some handful people from the ceos. Apart from this, I completely agree with the rest of you.

Last edited:

Amber_O

Established

How's this possible? I would think other groups would hold top positions too.
I’m not surprised. Their stans are working overtime in doing damage control for the catastrophe that is PTD. No BeeTeeS song has been criticized like that before, so armyyy is making sure to stream any and everything. Overcompensating basically

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I have noticed similar signs on the shorts worn by BTS V a s. well.
on
On second thought eagle we are reading too much into a simple swirl-
It might just be a common design used by the apparel company considering they' from the same brand
Attaching pic for reference

Attachments

drknessbexposed

Established
Can they be more obvious
I'm still trying to find out who's the designer but can't find anything. Some high end fashion designers are sell outs too. It may be a common design but I would love to ask them and many others why they choose those in particular. In the photo, the pants have the spirals, checkerboard, star of saturn, shrooms, etc. I'm trying to find the designer because I want to see the rest and what inspired the designer. If anyone finds it post it please.

So, I found the brand and well, I'll let the website speak for itself.
I may see it from a different perspective considering the fact that I'm Christian, but the designer seems to be inspired by the New Age Movement/ Hippie Movement. I think the spirals are supposed to represent the spiral of life and the shrooms are supposed to represent
drugs/psychedelics.

Saeed ( the designer speaking) : They are little signs for people in the know. We do vintage styles, we're not making crunchy, hippie stuff, but we use a hippie aesthetic. Our use of mushrooms is a good example. For five or six years, we've been using mushrooms as a motif. When we use mushrooms, we know that people understand we are using them as a symbol for both
countercultural drugs and nature.

Last edited:

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
The brand is named Worn Spiral by ex musician Alex Coxen of a rock band called Milk Music.

Relevant info I gound from scourging the internet:

Alex Coxen of Milk Music on his band's decision to stop playing shows for the foreseeable futu
“I just can't do it any longer. The music business is a bunch of jive bullshit and I don't want us to be available for the public to mutilate and misrepresent. I feel we can exist in more interesting ways while producing more interesting art. And our peers don't challenge the industry AT ALL, just complain to each other about "having" to play shows for bullshit sponsors. I think it's all a pathetic attempt for a current counterculture and I can't have anything to do with it. Life is too short and music is too important”.

what I found from the brands Instagram page.

Attachments

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
The brand is named Worn Spiral by ex musician Alex Coxen of a rock band called Milk Music.

Relevant info I gound from scourging the internet:

Alex Coxen of Milk Music on his band's decision to stop playing shows for the foreseeable futu
“I just can't do it any longer. The music business is a bunch of jive bullshit and I don't want us to be available for the public to mutilate and misrepresent. I feel we can exist in more interesting ways while producing more interesting art. And our peers don't challenge the industry AT ALL, just complain to each other about "having" to play shows for bullshit sponsors. I think it's all a pathetic attempt for a current counterculture and I can't have anything to do with it. Life is too short and music is too important”.

what I found from the brands Instagram page.
Its a relatively obscure brand with around 10.4k insta followers. Why BTS was chosen to wear this brand? We maynever know

queen82

Star
His face was kinda handsome. Who got inside his head and convinced him to do this. He looks older than his age. Usually Asians look youthful but they all look older.

Debut pic of Jh and Tae below

They did a good job on Tae's face, he probably wanted the same. Yet they destroyed his face.
i think because he was insecure about his aspect , he was called one of the ugliest member at the beginning, plus some members call him a horse or something

I’m not surprised. Their stans are working overtime in doing damage control for the catastrophe that is PTD. No BeeTeeS song has been criticized like that before, so armyyy is making sure to stream any and everything. Overcompensating basically
It's causing a rupture in the fandom. They're probably losing fans because of toxic Armys. On twitter, some are saying they need to make another ptd to cleanse the fandom. I was surprised they would release a song this bad. When Bang stepped down, this really messed them over. HYBE is all about txt and said forget about btees. They made them but are getting screwed hard.

i think because he was insecure about his aspect , he was called one of the ugliest member at the beginning, plus some members call him a horse or something
There's a video of JK calling him Jhorse. He told him, "don't make me cuss at you. We're on camera." Before plastic surgery, all of them were normal or plain looking. They shouldn't call anyone ugly or a horse. They would all be ugly then.

Daisy2

Rookie
Something like blood fetish exist.
Theres more on the internet you can search on your own.

Armys don't have any explanation for the poster and very weak what I watched. Under a video good amount of armys thought its a murder scene.
View attachment 58584

An army in response
View attachment 58592
""Some of the pics look "creepy"....idk why n im not sure how to explain it either""
I would say this army has sth good in her, she can sense a bad vibe from it.

Good to see some armys can think outside of the meaningless BU party theory box.
View attachment 58582

"""What do you call the white chalk sketch police draw around a body in a murder scene? There is one like that around the plate with the slice of bread. And all the other objects are tagged (in black and red tape) as if they were evidence to something. The butter is missing from the bread, instead there is a red heart on it????????"""

Tbh I didn't even notice the white chalk mark around the bread and the butter wasn't there, good catch from the army.

The fork beside the bread is "Catkin lightly Smile Children fork".............k
how much more obvious they can be?
The blood theory is getting a shape now.

lal golapi

Established
You know, I noticed early on that you agreed with how demonic bts were, but now you're starting to doubt the evil signs they do?
I guess if you read my recent posts, Im literally calling them
R4p!$t, ch!ld &3xu@l @bu&3r
Can it be more worse? I know some satanist who are causally bad, but beeteeass, the worst.

I don't believe most of the mv symbols which are exaggerated, and it should be pointed out. And the reasons are already in my posts. Trying to know the truth, doesn't mean you need to blindly believe every sign. Scrutizing your brain and verifying is necessary. In my observation, 90% of the theories are bogus, and a cover up of actual truth.
About demonic, I do believe they are in serious blasphemy and dark. But when it comes to demonic, like people are possessed, it just snatches away all the credibility. Seriously, it seems extremely fictional. Or just certain secret environment might be possible. But demon possessed human, and a pop idol in this age, I certainly don't believe it as a science student.

Last edited: