BTS discussion thread

Lil axe

Veteran
for a Bacon Tomato Sandwich thread, not much talk of sandwiches, just a bunch of talk about korean pop music, seeing that the thread was 1720 pages long, i thought wow, all that talk just because they removed lettuce, from a BLT

Awkward_pink

Established

Anyone noticed the lights colors used on the members?
Yellow/ orange for Tae
Red/ Orange for Jin
And Blue for all of bts...
Blue = calm
Orange/Red + warm colours = danger...and Taejin actually look like they are panicking or in danger...
Remember all the sacrifice theories on especially Jin and Tae :(

MariMarrie

Veteran

Anyone noticed the lights colors used on the members?
Yellow/ orange for Tae
Red/ Orange for Jin
And Blue for all of bts...
Blue = calm
Orange/Red + warm colours = danger...and Taejin actually look like they are panicking or in danger...
Remember all the sacrifice theories on especially Jin and Tae :(
Swap roles

Attachments

azure sirius

Rookie
Its been a while since 2018 Ive been lurking here and the thread has changed dramatically. It used to be the most informative thread in the vc forum but when I take a look to compare past posts and newer ones, its sadly not to the point anymore mostly just about gossips and who can win over whom to establish their own theory.

Also I have noticed a mentality amongst the members to not welcome others opinion which I find very backtracking to the subject of the thread. This might be a heavy opinion, newer members are actually ruining the purpose of the thread and Im aware of its been a long time till then so I cannot blame on particular cause everyone is somehow influenced by those gossips.

And also if members have any personal problem amongst themselves, keep that in your personal dms rather creating a mess on the main thread.

This is my special request to everyone if you can post informative and to the point analysis unless anyone who is lurking from outside would think it has no point to be even believed. In my personal opinion, it helped me in a way when I couldn't join so called conspiracies with the reality. I still hope this thread can hold its reputation as before and continue exposing the industry. Thank you

Also I have noticed a mentality amongst the members to not welcome others opinion which I find very backtracking to the subject of the thread. This might be a heavy opinion, newer members are actually ruining the purpose of the thread and Im aware of its been a long time till then so I cannot blame on particular cause everyone is somehow influenced by those gossips.
Thank god you picked up on this! I thought i was the only one that felt this way.

queen82

Star
Its been a while since 2018 Ive been lurking here and the thread has changed dramatically. It used to be the most informative thread in the vc forum but when I take a look to compare past posts and newer ones, its sadly not to the point anymore mostly just about gossips and who can win over whom to establish their own theory.

And also if members have any personal problem amongst themselves, keep that in your personal dms rather creating a mess on the main thread.

This is my special request to everyone if you can post informative and to the point analysis unless anyone who is lurking from outside would think it has no point to be even believed. In my personal opinion, it helped me in a way when I couldn't join so called conspiracies with the reality. I still hope this thread can hold its reputation as before and continue exposing the industry. Thank you
i really hope you didn't refer to me , because i'm one of the new member of the forum , from a couple of months , i'm really sorry if you think that about me

azure sirius

Rookie
i really hope you didn't refer to me , because i'm one of the new member of the forum , from a couple of months , i'm really sorry if you think that about me
No, Im not referring anyone particularly and that is not my purpose. I understand it is very hard to be on topic all the time but if you and anyone tries a bit to find out the deepest meanings, you will be surprised how much gifted you are.

Pranali

Rookie
View attachment 53699

WTH guys -_- maybe one day we'll get to know that Bang Pedo was reincarnation of Abraxas
*pluto was rejected to be a planet the year jin was born?*
There are so many hints that jin will leave, here we got one more hint from the universe XD

And i find it really weird, from the start, when i got to know that Jin when he was found, getting off from his bus and walking on the street to his way home, then some of the bighit agent told him that he has opportunity for him. He said that he doubted it first but who knows what happened after that. Ofcourse nobody will trust anyone who comes suddenly on your way and promise you to help you fulfill your dreams. Even if he doubted, he had to go with him which took him where he is now. He didn't even wanted to be a singer and dancer but bighit gave him training for 3 years which was FREE OF COST. Why would ANYONE do this for someone they never known before. Because Bang Pedo knew them from their birth. And its logical as he have SpiRit fRienDs. He in fact have said it by himself in one interview that he talks with spirits which gives him inspiration to write music. He also have confirmed that he has background of elite family members. Otherwise how the hell he knew that at the exact time and on the same place jin will get off from the bus and start walking in that direction where the agent found him.

Yookhonly

Rookie
Hey guys!

Haven't posted on here for a while but I just wanted to dump my thoughts recently!

I am 110% convinced t ex t are prostitutes or something. On that weird recent video released by Big$hit ent about 'What do you believe in', t ex t talked about... Pineapple pizza? Are you serious? As soon as I saw that video, I got brought back to reality again. There's no way this is a coincidence.

Also recently, m1ngyu from 7.teen posted quite a horrible and graphic image. It contained images of women bending over, a creepy guy with a camera covering one eye, and also decapitation (with lots of blood).
IMG_20210329_021923.jpg
There's NO WAY he's trying to tell us something. There's no way he would post that knowing the overwhelmingly negative response he'd get from a largely female fanbase. I think artists post these things to either A) scream for help, let us know what he's part of or B) just showing which side he's on. Either way, I'm very disturbed and I feel like kpop in general is just so SO dark now.

I also have other theories to share here:

1) I don't think MK ultra exists anymore, but it does to some degree via malnutrition, lack of sleep and therefore, idols will be easier to control. However, I genuinely do believe that most of these kpop idols are WILLING to do the disgusting shit for money, fame etc. Korea is a country that very much is run by lookism, wealth, and status. So I think most of them are willing to sign the contracts, and will have to sacrifice celebs/family members to increase their wealth, beauty or status.

2) Transgenderism is rampant. Or at least, blurring the lines of what is considered female and male. Look at t ex t. When I asked my partner to look at them for the first time, he thought they were girls with short hair. They're pushing boundaries. That ye0njun guy lmao, he acts very h0m0sexual and it doesn't help. They're low-key turning they're fans into lesbians or to at least like guys who are more feminine. I think this occurs at the subconscious level - fans will be influenced in some way to like feminine energy. Most girl groups also have one or two hidden transgenders to once again, blur the lines. If you guys know mamam00, they have at least 3 members that were born as males, if not ALL of them. Look out for the girl group members who over-sexualise themselves, because they're trying to prove that they're women, when they're simply not.

3) I remember burning my y00ngi photocard last year, basically around the time he kept going on American interview shows. He kept talking about wanting a grammy, he couldn't shut up about it. Apparently, in Korean/Asian superstition, it's said that if you burn or cut a photo of someone, the person on that photo will receive bad luck. Lol.

The thread is looking good these days, keep it up! I'm a silent reader most of the time, but I enjoy all your opinions.