BTS discussion thread

vic

Established
Thats impressive and I also pointed that topic out in one of my posts saying even some of the satanists(in your word Illuminati) also got out from their occult.

But you know what those who got out are the people who were just born or the matter destructive truth was just amongst themseleves, not inclidung millions of people. They got out because they just needed personal salvation, not to wake up or bring out agenda what they never promoted.
So here comes the real deal where celebrities are manipulating millions of people with their destructive propaganda whether they are gonna stop and expose that or not cause only personal salvation is never gonna work anymore, God is just gonna except the personal repentance but not exposing what they are doing for years after years, how funny. Remember the rich man story? For ultimate salvation of the rich man needed to give up sinful work and all his possessions what he earned for years, same thing is applicable for illuminati bloodline who just needed personal salvation and same protocol is required celebrities, what they deed this far, to get salvation they need to do the complete opposite thing, they brainwashed the mass now they need to wake them up, they taught them blasphemy now they need to teach a sin, they promoted adultery now they need to do the vice versa and more, its quite impossible to do where the whole world is now protecting all these agenda and many people already debunked religion amd God.
Here is the real work, atleast xxxtentacation tried to share message of many secrets of the industry through his live and so do issac kappy and others who were desperate to expose that, its now 100% upto them whether they wanna expose to the mass directly or just continue to do nasty stuffs and brainwashing.
Nah you don't have to work for salvation, it's a free gift. Although who knows, if God tells an ex-occultist to expose something then they might have to do that if they want to obey God's will. But all that comes after accepting Jesus and receiving the Holy Spirit. Same with the rich man, yes you need to be willing to give away all your money and possessions if it comes down to that but how can you even do that without God?? Like the story says it's impossible. I feel like we're both repeating ourselves now which makes no sense if we both have our belief systems already. We agree on most things anyway.

It's absolutely true that they are committing sins that are so vile it's hard to even put into words. If only ARMY knew. They have went so far it is indeed illogical to think they'd ever even want to repent, but it's not impossible if God opens their heart.

vic

Established
You are right we are keep repeating things I also noticed and I agree with you but the only thing I disagree is how can you say salvation dont need any work where the verses clearly stated the signiaficance to work accordingly to give up possesion what they gained?
27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”
28 Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said.
29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for my sake,

He himself said at first its possible for God to forgive them even if thats huge then again when asked he answered they need to work accordingly which is to give up all what they did and this also indicates that whoever wants salvation they need to work the complete opposite of what the evil they did in the past and for the sold out celebrities they need to wake up people by themselves to repent completely with the open declaration of excepting God and debunk the god and blasphemy that they are promoting for years, in one word just to expose.
Yeah Im also gonna stop now with this topic I dont think anything else is left to be even discussed hm
Yes God will at first forgive you, by grace and not works. Then once you've already found salvation and received the Holy Spirit it's safe to assume the person will want to do good works and all that like you say. Of course no one's perfect but a true convert will thrive to be like Christ for the rest of their lives.

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:26

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

Hm you might be right in that they'd have to confess their faith openly tho.

"that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

Anyway it was a nice conversation, even if a bit repetitive haha

presenttense

Established
Last edited:

queen82

Star
Hey guys! My first episode of my conspiracy podcast is up on anchor! It talks about the other reason why Sulli killed herself thats not being talked about by the media. I also talk about the dark side of the korean entertainment industry on it.

You can listen to it on spotify or anchor!

Anchor link:
Spotify link:
https://open.spotify.com/show/1l6fav3OuMrxyEShi08uPc?si=oKsddn_eTdicRG9ct2Np9A
thanks that's really interesting, kpop industry is really dark , don't know after hearing some thing some guys and girls still want became idols

Pranali

Rookie
Yes God loves every human being and His door is open for anyone, but if anyone doesn't want to return and dont want to repent its really none of our business, our prayers are of no use then. Tbh their situation is more bad than before, as they planned they might be winnig grammys in 2 years. If they want Gods mercy they need to show that irl by leaving behind that glamorous lives, not with lyrics, thats a part of marketing, their future deeds will tell us who is on the right path and who is still deceived and thats very rare gotta admit, so i wanna see how they leave that glittery life 100% to be forgiven, Jesus(pbuh) himself said that to be forgiven they need to work accordingly and thats to leave behind all bad deed+glanorous tilted rich life, not just words and not even just bad deeds but to give up all possession of tilted deed, lets see what happens in future but looking at most of the celebrities its highly unlikely impossible to work accordingly, so lets see if anyone really does that or not
What if they can't leave? If there was any way that they can escape the industry, why are all of them, ALL THE MUSICIANS still continuing to that? Are ALL OF THEM really so cruel that they even forgot God and really have no mercy even on their family members who grew them that they're KILLING THEM for satan? Do you think that this can be Anyone's choice? Okay so many of them can be so cruel and inhuman like this but not all of them. Even if suicide was an option for them to leave that hell, maybe so many of the musicians would have done that till yet. But its so weird to think that ALL of them, can simply leave GOD for money and fame?

azure sirius

Rookie
What if they can't leave? If there was any way that they can escape the industry, why are all of them, ALL THE MUSICIANS still continuing to that? Are ALL OF THEM really so cruel that they even forgot God and really have no mercy even on their family members who grew them that they're KILLING THEM for satan? Do you think that this can be Anyone's choice? Okay so many of them can be so cruel and inhuman like this but not all of them. Even if suicide was an option for them to leave that hell, maybe so many of the musicians would have done that till yet. But its so weird to think that ALL of them, can simply leave GOD for money and fame?
What you are saying that is the exact deeds they are doing, but I am skeptical about family killing part that is too confidential and sensitive. I know its really very hard for anyone to accept, especially for the ex-fans. But if the same conditions were applied to discuss hollywood artists, this sympathy will not exist. It is still an illusion to feel pity for them because ex-fans can not resist to feel attached to them.

Child trafficking, drug smuggling, mocking God and supporting new world order and elite's final goal and thriving the way of antichrist are the ways to go high in fame in the present world.

It is very surprising to see here those who know sold out celebrities have no free will, sense anymore, this is still being hoped.

Remember God gives many chances to everyone to straighten their path, to choose right from wrong. If they got chances or not we don't know, they should have left the industry.

@lal golapi cleared it with respested Bible verse that only way for salvation is to come up with the exact opposite deeds they have done and still doing by exposing evil and to show the right path to the millions of young fans, because the evilness is not confined within themselves anymore. Fans are also following them blindly.

If anyone wants to pray for them its upto them. But remember chances are very low so let that not affect your life. Only time can say their intention and if by God's mercy we are alive till then we will welcome them. We hope the best for everyone.

Openso15t

Rookie
"its a open secret all around the world who sell their soul is not gonna turn back to God otherwise they will just die"

That's obviously so ironic since they are just postponing their death. If people knew what hell was really like everyone would run to Christ even if it meant immediate death in this temporary world, those who die in Christ will live forever in heaven anyway.

What Fritz Springmeier once wrote about Tom Collins, a boy who was born to an illuminati bloodline:

"Everyone who was high up in the Illuminati and are NOW Christians remember Tom Collins. Collins was in the Illuminati, but for some reason the Lord changed his heart and he began to talk to churches about what is really going on. He had an itinery of churches to speak to, of which a Baptist church was one. He warned what was going on. He was gunned down in a Grocery store parking lot, and has been used as an example by the Illuminati to anyone else who dares utter a word. "Remember Tom Collins," they warn people in the covens."

Yeah, remember Tom Collins, the man who will LIVE FOREVER IN HEAVEN. By choosing CHRIST Tom Collins chose life over death. I will never understand the logic of these people, why would you want to remind people that there's always a way out??
But how was Tom Collins able to find Christ if he was in the Illuminati bloodline?

vic

Established
But how was Tom Collins able to find Christ if he was in the Illuminati bloodline?
i have no clue

i mean obviously the short answer is "with God" but idk the more practical details

Last edited:

Pranali

Rookie
What you are saying that is the exact deeds they are doing, but I am skeptical about family killing part that is too confidential and sensitive. I know its really very hard for anyone to accept, especially for the ex-fans. But if the same conditions were applied to discuss hollywood artists, this sympathy will not exist. It is still an illusion to feel pity for them because ex-fans can not resist to feel attached to them.

Child trafficking, drug smuggling, mocking God and supporting new world order and elite's final goal and thriving the way of antichrist are the ways to go high in fame in the present world.

It is very surprising to see here those who know sold out celebrities have no free will, sense anymore, this is still being hoped.

Remember God gives many chances to everyone to straighten their path, to choose right from wrong. If they got chances or not we don't know, they should have left the industry.

@lal golapi cleared it with respested Bible verse that only way for salvation is to come up with the exact opposite deeds they have done and still doing by exposing evil and to show the right path to the millions of young fans, because the evilness is not confined within themselves anymore. Fans are also following them blindly.

If anyone wants to pray for them its upto them. But remember chances are very low so let that not affect your life. Only time can say their intention and if by God's mercy we are alive till then we will welcome them. We hope the best for everyone.
Yes i agree. God gives chances to everyone. If God gave them chances and they ignored it its really their fault : (

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
Hey Guys!
Just wanna ask regarding the dating life of idols. Do they date average people? Or only those people who are in the same level as them? Hope someone can answer my question. Thank youuuuu

queen82

Star
Hey Guys!
Just wanna ask regarding the dating life of idols. Do they date average people? Or only those people who are in the same level as them? Hope someone can answer my question. Thank youuuuu
i think people that are in their circle if you know what i mean , i talking about the really famous idols , i think they didn't date people that are not at their level

Last edited:

Openso15t

Rookie
Hey Guys!
Probably people on the same level as them. But we don't know. And it does not matter whether they do or not.