BTS discussion thread

vic

Established
He really thinks he is a God, huh? I bet Suga does think so too. Maybe every idol out there. This is evilness to the core. And no Rm, you ain't nothing; we are only guests in this world and even if you have money which reaches the sky, you won't take it with you to your grave. Why is nobody thinking about death and the fact that even celebs and rich people die? Nothing matters when the time has come up
Honestly this whole "I am my own god" is pretty popular within all people of today's age. Something must be wrong with me bc I am not even mad, I mean what did you expect. "Maria's love" what does that even mean??

Interesting thing, that song "God Rap" is from 2015 but he wrote about God again in 2017 (and maybe other times, idk), in his song "Always" that he released on Soundcloud. The lyrics are sad and pretty blasphemous again (":D") but at least the way he thinks of God has changed and he wants God to listen to him. Yay? I hope he doesn't stop seeking so he can know the real God one day.

One morning, I opened my eyes
And wished I was dead
I want someone to kill me
In this loud silence
I live to understand the world
But the world has never understood me, why
No, that half is missing
It’s trying to hurt me
I miss me miss me baby
I miss me miss me baby
I wish me I wish me baby
Wish I could choose me

Why is it that I’m being so earnest
Yet it’s not working out
Always
Always
Always
Always
Always (I lost my all ways)

If I ever meet God, I would tell him this
That life is coffee that I never ordered
I would grab him by the collar and tell him
Death is an americano you can’t refill
Are you sure that you’re alive
Then, let’s prove it somehow
When I exhale, I see my breath
On the window, there’s condensation
You are dead
You are dad, but you are dead
Dead dad you don’t listen to me
Dad please listen to me

Yet it’s not working out
Always
Always
Always
Always

AmazingGrace

Established
He really thinks he is a God, huh? I bet Suga does think so too. Maybe every idol out there. This is evilness to the core. And no Rm, you ain't nothing; we are only guests in this world and even if you have money which reaches the sky, you won't take it with you to your grave. Why is nobody thinking about death and the fact that even celebs and rich people die? Nothing matters when the time has come up
I kind of fail to understand how can anybody come to a conclusion people are or can become gods. Even when it comes to our own life we can never have all circumstances fully in our control.
What's the logic behind it? Give me definition of such god. I see God as all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent, outside of time - and because of that he always was, always is and always will be, and because of that he knows all possible futures and what future will became our reality.
Even the "gods" of Greek, Roman and other mythologies were just selfish dudes and gals with fancy superpowers. But nothing more.

Create quarks, the smallest known particles, out of nothing. Create life out of abiotic molecules. And maybe then I'll understand why you want to call yourself God. But money, fame, power or too big of an ego didn't make God out of anybody yet, and never will.
Even if aliens come and say they created human race, if they don't have attributes of God, naturally following question would be: "and who created you? :)"

matcha

Rookie
the way he thinks of God has changed and he wants God to listen to him. Yay?
the song was received a little negatively at the time, and BT$ / BH are known to do focus groups / surveys of their fans. i suspect their opinions about God never changed, they only decided to be more private about their true feelings. say it loud enough to influence their fans negatively, but subtly enough to fly under the radar, you know?

matcha

Rookie
slightly related, here's some lyrics i found interesting, from the same 2015 self-titled R/M album, a song called voices/목소리

1616372581536.png

interesting metaphor of "graded like cuts of beef" very reminiscent of cannibalism & the elite parties which sell idols like items on menu. the "I just wanted to succeed" shows their attitude, suggesting that they'd go to any length for their superficial and material success.

swayy000

Star
Honestly this whole "I am my own god" is pretty popular within all people of today's age. Something must be wrong with me bc I am not even mad, I mean what did you expect. "Maria's love" what does that even mean??

Interesting thing, that song "God Rap" is from 2015 but he wrote about God again in 2017 (and maybe other times, idk), in his song "Always" that he released on Soundcloud. The lyrics are sad and pretty blasphemous again (":D") but at least the way he thinks of God has changed and he wants God to listen to him. Yay? I hope he doesn't stop seeking so he can know the real God one day.

One morning, I opened my eyes
And wished I was dead
I want someone to kill me
In this loud silence
I live to understand the world
But the world has never understood me, why
No, that half is missing
It’s trying to hurt me
I miss me miss me baby
I miss me miss me baby
I wish me I wish me baby
Wish I could choose me

Yet it’s not working out
Always
Always
Always
Always

If I ever meet God, I would tell him this
That life is coffee that I never ordered
I would grab him by the collar and tell him
Death is an americano you can’t refill
Are you sure that you’re alive
Then, let’s prove it somehow
When I exhale, I see my breath
On the window, there’s condensation
You are dead
You are dad, but you are dead
Dead dad you don’t listen to me
Dad please listen to me

Yet it’s not working out
Always
Always
Always
Always
Yeah I just wonder which God he's referring to these days.... my hunch is that bigshit made him say those things bc they see everything, and probably have seen fans suspecting that they are part of the illuminati. i mean they didn't even bother to blur out jks illuminati eye tattoo in one run episode. And they know that bt5's sudden rise to success globally had raised some eyebrows. When I saw j d comment on his on:e concert ending where he said "I have no religion, but I want to thank god", which god??? But then again if he is trying to build a relationship with the one true God, then that's great. He will need to leave the industry that blasphemes Him if he truly wants to serve God. :(

swayy000

Star
There might be some hope for them though... remember when t@e said that their success was a once in a lifetime chance from God before the other members mocked him? I think he was also referring to the Christian God when he said that, however I might have to look back to check

MariMarrie

Veteran
Yeah I just wonder which God he's referring to these days.... my hunch is that bigshit made him say those things bc they see everything, and probably have seen fans suspecting that they are part of the illuminati. i mean they didn't even bother to blur out jks illuminati eye tattoo in one run episode. And they know that bt5's sudden rise to success globally had raised some eyebrows. When I saw j d comment on his on:e concert ending where he said "I have no religion, but I want to thank god", which god??? But then again if he is trying to build a relationship with the one true God, then that's great. He will need to leave the industry that blasphemes Him if he truly wants to serve God. :(
probably have seen fans suspecting that they are part of the illuminati
They know about this stuff in BE hind story j1n said that he kind like the Life Goes On MV because he's tired of Bt5 universe and jeyhope answer with laugh 'and u still alive'

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
There might be some hope for them though... remember when t@e said that their success was a once in a lifetime chance from God before the other members mocked him? I think he was also referring to the Christian God when he said that, however I might have to look back to check
If iam not wrong t4e mentioning an angel and jhope said 'u dont even have a religion but you belive in angel?' (I think its not mocking t4e, he only questioning but yah jeyhope said with laughing) , idk but angel what t4e mean like a spirit whos follow him, sometimes the spirit like ur protector but the trully not like that. Cmiiw

swayy000

Star
probably have seen fans suspecting that they are part of the illuminati
They know about this stuff in BE hind story j1n said that he kind like the Life Goes On MV because he's tired of Bt5 universe and jeyhope answer with laugh 'and u still alive'
Oh yeah, isn't j1n the only one who was alive in their story while all the others are dead? I'm surprised they they follow and know the storyline just like the fans... I always thought they didn't really pay attention to it

swayy000

Star
If iam not wrong t4e mentioning an angel and jhope said 'u dont even have a religion but you belive in angel?' (I think its not mocking t4e, he only questioning but yah jeyhope said with laughing) , idk but angel what t4e mean like a spirit whos follow him, sometimes the spirit like ur protector but the trully not like that. Cmiiw
No I think t@e mentioned God, and that's when jh0pe said u have no religion yet you believe in god... then after that a@e started talking about angels and how they helped him. but I also could be wrong lol I have to find it and check

MariMarrie

Veteran
Oh yeah, isn't j1n the only one who was alive in their story while all the others are dead? I'm surprised they they follow and know the storyline just like the fans... I always thought they didn't really pay attention to it
T4e once said after they finish a mv (idk what mv im forgot) 'iam curios/will read what fans analysis about bt5 story(regarding the new mv)',

swayy000

Star
They keep dissing religion and God from the beginning of their career to live the love what they are living now so even if they thank God now they mean their god satan. Day by day they are getting more blatant with showig blasphemy, just look at the whole On concept and the way rm did I dont havr a religion but to I thank god is just technically bashing religion. Its honestly been a long time they are in the industry they know what they are doing and its a open secret all around the world who sell their soul is not gonna turn back to God otherwise they will just die so they will just continue to go like this with their masters command. After decieving millions of fans they really nees to show them to show them the light that those are false and then gonna leave the industry. Really where they are promoting NWO their we are thinking they are gonna change is laughable.

Those who sold their soul are just condemned like satan, they literally sign a contract with blood and do other unimaginable stuffs to reach where they are now, they cross their line to be even getting a single sympathy from the people if those ever exposed. Either they expose everything otherwise they really have no other choice to get salvation but in this bonding of satan thats highly impossible. When they show Crown symbol in their MVs, believe it or not that they just reached the highest level of satanism and there is no turning back, no prayer, no victim blaming or little thanking to God will never work and there crown is just the represention of how well they served satan and so they put that on the mv. They themselves are saying with that they dont wanna turn and theres no way. So all these hope and pray will just go in vain thats the reality cause they wont accept it.
Yep, that's why I'm skeptical. And the lyrics for on worry me bc that song literally talks about how they know what they chose for their lives and they know that they will end up in hell. That's why they say in the lyrics "bring the pain on", "carried myself into this beautiful prison", "choosing to descend into the dark abyss" and "throw myself whole into both worlds". They know what they chose :(

MariMarrie

Veteran
No I think t@e mentioned God, and that's when jh0pe said u have no religion yet you believe in god... then after that a@e started talking about angels and how they helped him. but I also could be wrong lol I have to find it and check
Ooh u right he said about God, then jeyhope said u dont have a religion but u belive God then t4e answer 'even i dont have a religion i belive there's could be angel from heaven maybe iam too much watch anime' but then Rm said 'aniya, that could be'
Its from festa 2019

swayy000

Star
Ooh u right he said about God, then jeyhope said u dont have a religion but u belive God then t4e answer 'even i dont have a religion i belive there's could be angel from heaven maybe iam too much watch anime' but then Rm said 'aniya, that could be'
Its from festa 2019
Yeah, sad that they shut him down so quickly like that, but that's why I'll never stop praying for them

vic

Established
the song was received a little negatively at the time, and BT$ / BH are known to do focus groups / surveys of their fans. i suspect their opinions about God never changed, they only decided to be more private about their true feelings. say it loud enough to influence their fans negatively, but subtly enough to fly under the radar, you know?
which song do you mean was received negatively?

vic

Established
They keep dissing religion and God from the beginning of their career to live the live what they are living now so even if they thank God now they mean their god satan. Day by day they are getting more blatant with showing blasphemy, just look at the whole On concept and the way rm did I dont have a religion but to I thank god is just technically bashing religion. Its honestly been a long time they are in the industry they know what they are doing and its a open secret all around the world who sell their soul is not gonna turn back to God otherwise they will just die so they will just continue to go like this with their masters command. After decieving millions of fans they really need to show them the light that those are false and then gonna leave the industry. Really where they are promoting NWO there we are thinking they are gonna change is laughable.

Those who sold their soul are just condemned like satan, they literally sign a contract with blood and do other unimaginable stuffs to reach where they are now, they cross their line to be even getting a single sympathy from the people if those ever exposed. Either they expose everything otherwise they really have no other choice to get salvation but in this bonding of satan thats highly impossible. When they show Crown symbol in their MVs, believe it or not that they just reached the highest level of satanism and there is no turning back, no prayer, no victim blaming or little thanking to God will never work and there crown is just the represention of how well they served satan and so they put that on the mv and its the meaning if anyone doesn't know that. They themselves are saying with that they dont wanna turn and theres no way. So all these hope and pray will just go in vain thats the reality cause they wont accept it.
"its a open secret all around the world who sell their soul is not gonna turn back to God otherwise they will just die"

That's obviously so ironic since they are just postponing their death. If people knew what hell was really like everyone would run to Christ even if it meant immediate death in this temporary world, those who die in Christ will live forever in heaven anyway.

What Fritz Springmeier once wrote about Tom Collins, a boy who was born to an illuminati bloodline:

"Everyone who was high up in the Illuminati and are NOW Christians remember Tom Collins. Collins was in the Illuminati, but for some reason the Lord changed his heart and he began to talk to churches about what is really going on. He had an itinery of churches to speak to, of which a Baptist church was one. He warned what was going on. He was gunned down in a Grocery store parking lot, and has been used as an example by the Illuminati to anyone else who dares utter a word. "Remember Tom Collins," they warn people in the covens."

Yeah, remember Tom Collins, the man who will LIVE FOREVER IN HEAVEN. By choosing CHRIST Tom Collins chose life over death. I will never understand the logic of these people, why would you want to remind people that there's always a way out??