BTS discussion thread

firepwoer

I agree with many of you all´s points and love to read them. Id just like to add that theres seemingly a great difference between various mind control methods, as each group supposedly has their own ways, different settings AND different goals!

Something like the Illuminati mc technique is supposedly one of the oldest and most advanced (dating atleast hundreds years back), also the one I read most about by people trying to escape the cult. However, the high hierarchy cults are strictly generational and do not take outsiders. Not even the richest or most famous. (in general “selling your soul” is said to be more based around forbidding self-respect & moral values, and do something like pose naked, or give away your power and let some rando execs do whatever they want with u & ur name, it doesn’t mean you become an insider) The programming is done to keep perfect loyalty, silence, not thinking for themselves therefore not questioning or disagreeing, and other reasons. It usually starts before the birth (actually even before conception bcz the bloodline needs to be able to dissociate perfectly + to have the actual access to the child - another reasons why the need for generationality), but the programming is highly individual even within the same cult AND same trainer, not only bcz everyone is different, but because they are meant to have different jobs within the hierarchy. (informers, trainers, smugglers etcetera) These are meant to be the "night" jobs, as during the time when they are not doing cult work they live completely normal lives with normal jobs without any hint tht they are cultists. That suggests that this type of mc is used exclusively for those born in the cult, people who have to know how it works, where, with who, plans, administrative stuff…basically have their own secret deadly & criminal jobs within the cult that they have to be able to forget about.

On the other hand, something like the CIA Project Monarch (??formerly MK Ultra??not 100% sure) works/worked by recruiting outsider families full of multigenerational abuse, which naturally include DID children. The programming then moves from there, amongst many others they famously used hollywood productions. Its quite comparable to the illu actually, but a very different setting and goal.
And Project Monarch is/was just one of allll the different techniques for all the different goals they might have. For example, some targeted individuals/families might get an entirely different treatment, based around technology and stalking.

The point of all this is perfect control. This is partly why I think its so hard to tell who is actually in the know and who is not, theres all these different layers that often blur.

Plus yeah, I also think that the slave conditions they are exposed to since young teens could be enough of a brainwash to be acquiescent. And once they are in its veery hard to get out. Also its not impossible for the korean entertainment companies to have their own secret methods, like for example recruiting trainees from abusive families, in bad situations/desperate, or idk what and then applying their programs to "break them in", to see how far they let them go and so on...
And then they can tell us whatever, that JK was born in the amazon jungle and thats why hes called jungkook. Literally any story they want, noone would know the truth. The idols are basically just actors that dance & look pretty.
But that’s just my pow and I love to hear everyone elses opinions! Sorry if Im rambling off topic, or if I wrote something inaccurately.

Openso15t

Rookie
*pluto was rejected to be a planet the year jin was born?*
There are so many hints that jin will leave, here we got one more hint from the universe XD

And i find it really weird, from the start, when i got to know that Jin when he was found, getting off from his bus and walking on the street to his way home, then some of the bighit agent told him that he has opportunity for him. He said that he doubted it first but who knows what happened after that. Ofcourse nobody will trust anyone who comes suddenly on your way and promise you to help you fulfill your dreams. Even if he doubted, he had to go with him which took him where he is now. He didn't even wanted to be a singer and dancer but bighit gave him training for 3 years which was FREE OF COST. Why would ANYONE do this for someone they never known before. Because Bang Pedo knew them from their birth. And its logical as he have SpiRit fRienDs. He in fact have said it by himself in one interview that he talks with spirits which gives him inspiration to write music. He also have confirmed that he has background of elite family members. Otherwise how the hell he knew that at the exact time and on the same place jin will get off from the bus and start walking in that direction where the agent found him.
About that. Bang pd said that he became a music producer as if he was possed by something. Here is the link "http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201902271750579774162_2"
To make it short here is what he said.

"I started music as if I was possessed by something. Since 1997, I became a full-time producer and found JYP Entertainment with Park Jin-young. After I left JYP, I found Big Hit Entertainment and worked as the chief and producer. Funny thing is, there were many other choices after JYP, but I can’t quite remember why I decided to establish a new company. I was always furious, instead of having a special dream. I came to where I am today with anger and rage against the reality that cannot be accepted and situation that made me unhappy. That was my driving force behind my actions, and the reason I cannot stop. So maybe the reason why I can give comfort and happiness to many could possibly be driven not by my dream, but my dissatisfaction."

Openso15t

Rookie
Apparently taehyung got caught pretending to be an army online...

If that's true, it might've been possible he found this thread and saw some posts. If he truly did, It looks like he might've told bighit and gave them some ideas.
When did tae get caught pretending to be an army online?

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
From where you have got this info? Most of the cases these stories are not trustable and pops up every now and then. Ive noticed on twitter and weverse so many people are complaining he is not active and I myself also surprised. This is the first time I saw he is not active with posts for straight up 2 months. I wouldn't be surprised if they are taking the advantage of the situation to start rumour
I think its some strategy, lately jk is not really active then when he active his twitter post become most like, most comment and most retweet, and vlive with 22million views, before this record is hold by t4e

Pranali

Rookie
About that. Bang pd said that he became a music producer as if he was possed by something. Here is the link "http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201902271750579774162_2"
To make it short here is what he said.

"I started music as if I was possessed by something. Since 1997, I became a full-time producer and found JYP Entertainment with Park Jin-young. After I left JYP, I found Big Hit Entertainment and worked as the chief and producer. Funny thing is, there were many other choices after JYP, but I can’t quite remember why I decided to establish a new company. I was always furious, instead of having a special dream. I came to where I am today with anger and rage against the reality that cannot be accepted and situation that made me unhappy. That was my driving force behind my actions, and the reason I cannot stop. So maybe the reason why I can give comfort and happiness to many could possibly be driven not by my dream, but my dissatisfaction."
He always sounds so creepy to m:(
I think the Pan Man they mention in their song anpanman is not the pan man of the cartoon series but he's the Greek devil Pan :/

20210330_101855.jpg

azure sirius

Rookie
I know why tae dont post in the last months nothing or go live, because he got caught to show hints. So the other members join but with bighit allowance. Do you not wonder since RM went live in January and show the hints that we asked for, taehyung doesnt post nothing anymore?

And no! Iam not an Insider Or Bighit sStaff or Delusional! Iam just a normal member but i use my mind and try to understand their behaivour!

Just use your mind and you will understand them.
( And the Sunflower Brooche that Taehyung wear is diffrent from Jhopes because Taehyung wear this brooche twice! Since when please bts wear in such big events something twice? )

And if Bighit read this if you do something to him.I will not forgive you! Iam scared that the dream i had is or becomes real....just show me if you are good please!!!! Iam fucking worried!!!
How do you know he got caught?

queen82

Star
Apparently taehyung got caught pretending to be an army online...

If that's true, it might've been possible he found this thread and saw some posts. If he truly did, It looks like he might've told bighit and gave them some ideas.
yes it could be possible

firepwoer

Thats interesting about Tae because I was thinking lately about what a waste of opportunity it would be for Bigfat (or is it hybe now?) to not have some agent provocateur type "fans". Im not saying that I think tae was doing that but that it could be a nice way to have some power over the fans if the company could have atleast some big twitter accounts under their grip, if not a fansite or smthn, and conveniently start shit that profits them later.
Maybe its already well known that they do that but I just realized that a few days ago lmao.

MariMarrie

Veteran
But this is not any confirmation of his getting caught by them where those hints themselves are very subtle to be believed on the other hand other members hints were too much to the point or got luck, and sure staffs are involved cause its not their personal account, its an app and under bh and it makes the hints more subtle, he only gave a one word post a month ago, not any picture. something is surely going on out there we don't know.
He post on yo0ngi birthday, in twitter

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
I know why tae dont post in the last months nothing or go live, because he got caught to show hints. So the other members join but with bighit allowance. Do you not wonder since RM went live in January and show the hints that we asked for, taehyung doesnt post nothing anymore?

And no! Iam not an Insider Or Bighit sStaff or Delusional! Iam just a normal member but i use my mind and try to understand their behaivour!

Just use your mind and you will understand them.
( And the Sunflower Brooche that Taehyung wear is diffrent from Jhopes because Taehyung wear this brooche twice! Since when please bts wear in such big events something twice? )

And if Bighit read this if you do something to him.I will not forgive you! Iam scared that the dream i had is or becomes real....just show me if you are good please!!!! Iam fucking worried!!!
I found this, ya i know not same person using a same acsesoris twice,, just pray for t4e hope he's fine
Just want to bold this :
In 'lets bts' recently
The stylist gave the outfit

Last edited:

Pranali

Rookie
20210330_181800.jpg20210330_180705.jpg

Doesn't this lyrics sound like they're into it all by their own choices? And every name they mentioned Jay Z, Nas, Epic high, world knows what big satanist they are. Specially Jay Z he's the worst in all . And BT5 (Rm and suga) says they inspired them to pick music as their career. Suga said in the lyrics people warned him still he was too blinded that he didn't mind even if he had to sin for it.
So many people says they were too young 'babies' when they auditioned for it, but even if anyone is looking for admission in new school he and his family first inspects all pros and cons of every school then choose what fits best for them, then how could you go blindly for something as big as career. Maybe this is the reason most parents in korea don't allow their childrens to be musician or actor or anything in entertainment industry but only if their childrens are intelligent enough to know what temptation actually brings.
I don't know if they regret anything or not for what they're doing and I don't know if they care about God, i just wanted to share my thoughts on this lyrics. I hope its not what i think because i really feel bad for them. Im sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling

vic

Established
fyi in the talk show let's bts, when the presenter and rm were speaking english, the presenter randomly said "God bless you" and the members all started laughing. then at one point v sneezed and again everyone said "bless you", on the screen it said "God V-less you". mind you im not implying anything, idk why they'd say/edit it like that. like the woman might just not known much english or whatever

also hobi started crying when they were talking about what they do to comfort themselves when they're having a hard time (or something like that). the reason could have been unrelated to the show but i felt sorry for him. ofc no one said anything and he was back to smiling really fast:(

MariMarrie

Veteran
fyi in the talk show let's bts, when the presenter and rm were speaking english, the presenter randomly said "God bless you" and the members all started laughing. then at one point v sneezed and again everyone said "bless you", on the screen it said "God V-less you". mind you im not implying anything, idk why they'd say/edit it like that. like the woman might just not known much english or whatever

also hobi started crying when they were talking about what they do to comfort themselves when they're having a hard time (or something like that). the reason could have been unrelated to the show but i felt sorry for him. ofc no one said anything and he was back to smiling really fast:(
Q: Say a secret about the members that only you know.

Then the members answered with

JH: V is actually a genius (Laughs)

RM: V will occasionally get up obediently

SG: Theres no secrets between us!

JM: None

V: J-hope never wore earrings before

JIN: J-hope keeps on saying he wont eat it but after I order, he would sit next to me secretly eating my food.

All these answers all sounded normal and funny but Jungkooks answer surprised me.

JK: Honestly, J-hope hyung only LOOKS cheerful.

Pranali

Rookie

Do you think it could be a part of their acting? Because no one has seen their real faces when nobody is watching them and when they're only with their own. And if BigShit don't want them to reveal their sadness, how they allow them to write the lyrics as painful as lie, rain forever ,shadow and all that and releases it on internet?
When you hear the sentence RM says in fake love in pre chorus line backwards it sounds like "this is not our true faces". I don't know but i think it could be a part of their agenda. I don't want to judge anyone but its really hard to believe these days specially to people you only know on internet. :/