BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Guys, hv you heard the song "just an illusion" by BZN. Its an old song from 1983. This song says it all about celebrities life, how they get trapped and how there's no turning back once they are in.

Here's the lyrics:
I've been told about living like a star
Hotel Ritz, champagne and caviar
But no one ever showed me the reverse
And that really hurt, baby it really hurt

They try to sell your body and your soul
Its the price you pay for rock and roll

And no one understands how you feel
For its so unreal, oh its so unreal

Baby don't you cry for me
Its an illusion, just an illusion
I thought I knew what life should be
Its an illusion, just an illusion

When critics crucify your latest show
Another drink and then you lose control
But then on stage I feel a fire burn
There's no return, I'm always on the run...

And here is a more recent cover of the song
don't know but i know this Just an Illusion :

swayy000

Star
all in all i just feel bad for all them. And it sucks especially given that the industry their in, their really isnt no way to help them like I know we all want to do. I know that they are hurting and I see it especially with t ex t's be0mgyu. I was starting to get really into them beginning of the year until God opened my eyes, and after I stopped liking them as long as kpop as a whole, I noticed that he has actually and still continues to give MANY hints and has said multiple times in their shows and such that he is suffering from depression and he doesn't know who he is anymore. What's even sadder is that their company probably doesn't even care. I just pray that they find the truth, but I also think that God had a reason for revealing the truth to us and opening our eyes to get away from kpop :) I have no doubt that He has a plan, and given all that we know, we can just pray for them and the fans who are still trapped, and God will take care of the rest. I also loved how you guys were talking about we cant judge them or gossip about them, cause we really don't know what goes on. I need to remind that to myself also no matter how much it hurts and disgusts me knowing that what they are promoting, or what they possibly could have gone through and sacrificed just to get to where they are, only God can judge them.
~God bless you all

About Jimin, I do agree that he has duality, but I do think that he is (atleast a part of him if he is a multiple) really quite a sensitive person. I dont mean that hes a saint, but I think most of his aggressiveness comes from him feeling disrespected/mocked/betrayed/hurt. Like the times he seemed genuinely pissed off were, for example, in AHL when they were cleaning the airplanes and that kid kept bossing them around. Also I think that in the past he had issues with his masculinity, like he was afraid to be perceived as non-manly, and so that was one more thing making him second guessing himself. Nowadays he seems more accepting of himself, or maybe just literally allowed by bigshit to be more himself, idk. His flirtiness also makes sense, when combined with his need for positive attention. That is fine, he is a social person and likes feeling approved, but I think it might be a part of the reason why he (imo!) likes/liked to hit the bottle so much. He said he feels lonely.
In BTS he seems closest to Jhope, and I think they take a good care of eachother. Kinda like eachothers rock in BTS. It was said atleast once that Jhope is very lenient with Jimins mistakes in choreo as opposed to everyone elses. Jimin is very hard on himself as it is, nevermind if he actually makes a mistake. They also praise eachother a lot, and just generally seem to have a very loving relationship. Jhope also seems very insecure, so someone like Jimin can probably make him feel loved and appreciated.

My point is, that I dont really think any of them are inherently bad people, just in a very very bad situation. Id like to know what others think, but I think that the kpop slave contracts allow the companies to have full control over their artists, with minimal need of childhood trauma programming. The groups themselves have zero to minimal control over their music, concepts and so on. Also the trainee years are traumatic enough, and it doesnt get much better after debut. Its like they constantly live under narcissistic abuse, gaslighted, threatened, bullied... + physical abuse (like the manager that hit jk), + perhaps even financial and/or sexual abuse. And if they wanted to leave&talk the companies could destroy them, financially or atleast reputationally, if not literally lmao.

All that said, idk how things really are in their personal lives. Im just very nosy and love to nitpick so I wanted to share my feelings lol, and this is just one side of it all that I wanted to comment on. Also obligatory sorry if my grammar is bad.
Disagree compeltely. Wasn't it Jimin who called jungkook the korean equivalent of the n word? Wasn't it jimin that appropiated native culture? Wasn't it him that amde colorist remarks.

vic

Established
This represents rich people's life very well with religious perspective how well Jesus(pbuh) said...I really want to wait till the end which celebrities and deceived people are gonna come to the right path openly and heartily and giving up everything....
"Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God."

So they think they can't be saved, but it's a lie. That post you quoted is from three years ago, the situation might have changed now. They have shown in their lyrics that they are not satisfied despite getting what they wanted. Sometimes God does move in a person's life after people pray for them, but like you said, it's up to them which path they choose to follow. God still loves them and can turn their lives around, Jesus still died for them. So while praying for them isn't a lost cause, it shouldn't distract us from serving Him with all our hearts. It's through God's grace only that our eyes are open and our lives found and not lost, glory to God!

vic

Established
Yes God loves every human being and His door is open for anyone, but if anyone doesn't want to return and dont want to repent its really none of our business, our prayers are of no use then. Tbh their situation is more bad than before, as they planned they might be winnig grammys in 2 years. If they want Gods mercy they need to show that irl by leaving behind that glamorous lives, not with lyrics, thats a part of marketing, their future deeds will tell us who is on the right path and who is still deceived and thats very rare gotta admit, so i wanna see how they leave that glittery life 100% to be forgiven, Jesus(pbuh) himself said that to be forgiven they need to work accordingly and thats to leave behind all bad deed+glanorous tilted rich life, not just words and not even just bad deeds but to give up all possession of tilted deed, lets see what happens in future but looking at most of the celebrities its highly unlikely impossible to work accordingly, so lets see if anyone really does that or not
Yes, I'll personally try to stop visiting these forums so frequently from now on actually. But what Jesus actually said in those verses is that it's impossible for anyone to go to heaven by their good deeds. He wasn't talking about just the rich man at that point.

26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.
27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.

Consider this:
"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." Isaiah 64:6

If someone says they believe, it's reasonable to expect their actions to reflect that. But good deeds are a product of faith, not a precondition. We are saved through grace and grace only. You don't have to change yourself to get saved, God accepts you as you are and the Holy Spirit will take it from there.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23

vic

Established
You are completly right...but you also have to understand they are not religious people, they are satanist, its not just about doing bad or good deed but about to whom they serve and thats exactly what they show in their shows and literally everywhere their paying homage to satan. Noone can serve two God at the same time...so its not so easy for sold outs and no matter what we say that won't change....
They are literally decieving millions of peole to go astray by showing false things, thats not ever personal to be forgiven just by little repenting, their mvs will keep brainwashing new people of course they are not gonna take those down....so its not just personal salvation for them anymore it includes millions of people and its really impossible without being awakened as individual general public, so they got it hard and religious scrptures are not gonna melt them or even if they need to admt to the people whom they decieved and thats sounds just like a fairy tale...
You are absolutely right. We wouldn't know if God is moving in their lives or not but for now, there's no reason to think that they've repented, since they show no fruits. Ofc it's good to make amends, if possible. Yet they couldn't ever erase what they have done, similar to how "regular" people also can't take back their hurtful words and actions against others. I still think it's one and the same to God how much sin you've committed, Jesus died for everyone. All sin is not equal in terms of impact, but all sin deserves the death punishment. Jesus already atoned for our sins tho, so that our sins could be washed away, by Him. Ig this is where we're going to disagree, can't do anything about it. There will come a day when even all memory of sin will be erased, by God. Then those who have believed in Christ will live forever, while those who served the devil will be forever separated from their creator.

Last edited:

AmazingGrace

Established
Yeah its similar for everyone but not for those who have reached the abyss of sin with others, even some satanists also got out but when you are too deep and still enjoying, then to think memories will be erased is just out of the context. Miracle happens for those who seek salvation but their is no trace of that on them by constantly begging help from those whom they are deceiving for a occultic award and when they literally have 2 years of plan and maybe more....
Jesus(pbuh) himself said he wishes everyones salvation and positive hereafter but also said that most of the people will welcome hellfire. People have free will to choice their path but when they singing 'I cant serve anyone but you(satan)
its not like us anymore to imagine miracle would happen and to keep praying, its just another way to feel for them...
those who deceive millions of people to idolize the most sinful act like blasphemy, fetishizing, adultery, romantizes depression and makes false god thats just too unforgivable.
You think God isn't angry with them for their henious acts to play with millions of kids and more and to act Godlike acts in front of His creation? He gives them chance but when you are sold out he turns back his face cz you turned away from Him and welcomed satan as savior, their is a limit of everything. They are sold out and their is a prize for it what they already served and now its their further role to keep making others like them so no way to think somethong even gonna happen and its better if we just except it...
And even of If anyone tries to break free like xxxtentacion and more who does open live and talks about being sacrificed, we will see will they be as desperate like them to run away from the glittery world just like the way they are now for grammy and to embrass whatever is waiting for them
The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of The Holy Spirit. Jesus said it's better for person to die (drown) then to lead children astray, but it's not unforgivable. There are far worst things happening on the earth than what BT5 is doing to fans and Jesus payed for all of those sins. All means all.
BTW what does (pbuh) mean?

swayy000

Star
just wanted to add that prayer and fasting both help in saving souls! And even if they weren't to change or repent during this lifetime, all our prayers in this lifetime will help them during judgment day. God is both just and merciful. No prayer goes wasted or unnoticed.

LilaqQen

Established
The only unforgivable sin is blasphemy of The Holy Spirit. Jesus said it's better for person to die (drown) then to lead children astray, but it's not unforgivable. There are far worst things happening on the earth than what BT5 is doing to fans and Jesus payed for all of those sins. All means all.
Pbuh means 'peace be upon him'

vic

Established
Yeah its similar for everyone but not for those who have reached the abyss of sin with others, even some satanists also got out but when you are too deep and still enjoying, then to think memories will be erased is just out of the context. Miracle happens for those who seek salvation but their is no trace of that on them by constantly begging help from those whom they are deceiving for a occultic award and when they literally have 2 years of plan and maybe more....
Jesus(pbuh) himself said he wishes everyones salvation and positive hereafter but also said that most of the people will welcome hellfire. People have free will to choice their path but when they singing 'I cant serve anyone but you(satan)
its not like us anymore to imagine miracle would happen and to keep praying, its just another way to feel for them...
those who deceive millions of people to idolize the most sinful act like blasphemy, fetishizing, adultery, romantizes depression and makes false god thats just too unforgivable.
You think God isn't angry with them for their henious acts to play with millions of kids and more and to act Godlike acts in front of His creation? He gives them chance but when you are sold out he turns back his face cz you turned away from Him and welcomed satan as savior, their is a limit of everything. They are sold out and their is a prize for it what they already served and now its their further role to keep making others like them so no way to think somethong even gonna happen and its better if we just except it...
And even of If anyone tries to break free like xxxtentacion and more who does open live and talks about being sacrificed, we will see will they be as desperate like them to run away from the glittery world just like the way they are now for grammy and to embrass whatever is waiting for them
I honestly agree with you, like I said, there's absolutely no reason for us to think they have repented. It is very possible that they've had their changes and rejected them, still, as long as they're alive God can give them more changes, especially if/when believers pray for that. God will pour his wrath over them if they never turn from their sins, but ofc He'd much rather not do that and instead forgive them.

"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9
What they have done is indeed horrible but I agree with what @AmazingGrace said. We should not fixate on them the same way army does but that doesn't mean our prayers amount to nothing or that God can't save them bc He absolutely can, even if it seems impossible or unlikely.

vic

Established
just wanted to add that prayer and fasting both help in saving souls! And even if they weren't to change or repent during this lifetime, all our prayers in this lifetime will help them during judgment day. God is both just and merciful. No prayer goes wasted or unnoticed.
I agree about fasting and the power of prayer but absolutely nothing can help an unrepentant sinner when the time comes. All will see for their own eyes that Jesus Christ is king the day He comes down with all His glory but you do have to repent and believe during this lifetime. At least that's my understanding.
"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10-11

"Jesus said unto him, “Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed. Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed.”" John 20:29

The Narrow Door

LilaqQen

Established
Oh. My. God. Guess we were right when we said they mock religions. This must be spread everywhere so that every religious people are aware of this

Bts respects religions? Everything is a facade and i pray that they're gonna exposed really soon with heavy criticism. I'm a muslim and if i had any ounce of respect towards these 'idols', then it is completely gone now. I wonder how fake they really are. This is not the only time Rm disrespected people, he also used the Nazi symbol once (and everyone forgave him of course because he apologized. Everyone knows what that symbol means but yeah sure, let's baby those grown men in their middle 20s because they are soooo adorable. This issue concerns everyone who believes in one of the abrahamic religions

LilaqQen

Established
He really thinks he is a God, huh? I bet Suga does think so too. Maybe every idol out there. This is evilness to the core. And no Rm, you ain't nothing; we are only guests in this world and even if you have money which reaches the sky, you won't take it with you to your grave. Why is nobody thinking about death and the fact that even celebs and rich people die? Nothing matters when the time has come up

Iknewit

Rookie
All of the maknae line in particular are severely delusional, I don't blame them at all, because they've been brainwashed since they were literal children and sometimes people need to remember that. Jungkook was 13 years old being told he is nothing without his fans, and given scripts on how he is supposed to act. Now he has an ARMY tattoo on his hands that I'm sure any of his peers in America would laugh at. A tattoo of the same people that dragged him for said tattoo, gaining 10 pounds, and having a bad hair period. Taehyung pretended to be an ARMY to seek validation from them. During his depressive periods he lives on weverse just to get attention. Jimin bases his self esteem on how much he is liked by the fans. It's all very sick and twisted what bang PD has done with these men, who were then boys. He has ruined the minds and self esteem of these men forever. These are scars that can not be easily erased. The older ones like Jin, you can tell aren't so dependent on the fans, and even they have their issues. It's all just very sad to watch. People can have their opinions, but I will always sympathize with the maknae line (and all of them for that matter, because I still believe they are victims in some way). Their parents should feel shame.

Just read the comments, their fans think its all joke
Lol at least they know. They know, and unlike most celebrities it is one of the most glaringly obvious deals with Satanism I've ever seen, so fans have no choice but to mention it, but are also forced to make a joke of it. It's serving The Weeknd can't feel my face, except the weeknd didn't get away with it as easy. A lot of the GP were onto the shit at the time, but it was swiftly swept under the rug as usual.