BTS discussion thread

sad_butter

Rookie
I know how you feel, and trust me, you will feel better soon. It took me a little over a month to almost forget them. The first week was terrible, I felt as if I had lost my family and constantly wanted to cry, sometimes allowed myself to cry. The main thing is not to watch their funny videos, anything related to them and delete them from wherever you can only delete them. You will start to forget them. Sometimes I still feel sad, but I no longer want to "save" them and "pull them out" of this industry, because at the end of the day they want to do it themselve. Everything will be fine, without them you will begin to notice that the whole world does not revolve around BTS and that life is filled with other interesting things.
Thank you you're right

im sorry but your "theory" of him is not even a theory at all, it is simply a justification of his bad actions, for example, take our theory of JM and TH being a p3do, you mentioned how TH he doesnt seem like a p3do and theres no prove to that, while we literally made several posts about it and we have discussed and made our theories about him being a p3do, and again, we mentioned TH and JM as p3dos but you only mentioned how TH doesnt seem like one and completely ignore our theory about JM, it seems like youre the biased one, and no, im not saying that im triggered that theres a person who doesnt share the same opinions as i am, im okay with your opinion of him, fine if you think that he doesnt deserve to bullied, yes, all of them doesnt deserve to be bullied, but it just seems like you come off as a triggered TH stan who cant take the fact that he is a bad person, and manipulative while you said so yourself, everyone is manipulative in their own ways. and i did not ever mention of how innocent JK is, i never really made a post regarding that, dont accuse me of things i havent done. and youre very very welcome here, just look at the new members here, they all discuss with us and theyre okay with us, its just that youre not okay with us mentioning how bad our behaviour is to him is just unfair since theres also other members we treated badly yet you onlt focus on one person and that is not okay and it comes off as a solo stan, thats what kpopers are saying, it even cringes me to say that, God.

and im sorry if i come off as rude, i understand your opinions and i respect them, but being a solo stan who cant take criticism to their faves cannot and will not survive in this thread since we can be a little ruthless.
I agree I don’t know if you remember me I hope you’re doing well I haven’t been here in ages and have no idea what’s happening on this thread rn haha but I agree I would defend Tae a lot - idk the the pedo theory you’re talking about but he’s def not innocent they are all lost souls who have been misguided badly I feel sorry for them Really how will they justify carrying Satan’s agenda

Shuna

Star
I now understand why RAP Monster is celebrating its birthday in Spring Day. RAP Monster represents Satan, and therefore Saturn. Except Saturn made its birthday:
Surely the reason, to send the food on RAP Monster (too far for the others).

Jin is in front of RAP Monster (who wears a black jacket, with a white star, on each sleeve, underline (which represents the horizon, white on black = underground, black on white above the horizon). V looks out the window at the end before arriving at the last stop, and Jin has a jacket full of stars.

Note that Jin makes a movement, resembling the use of a camera. By studying certain Freemason tapestries (I take this opportunity to mark, certain things, which I wanted to mark, but in the end, I continue, my long pause (even if I continue the research), each L-shaped hand underlines a side, with drawings, like the forbidden fruit: the solar side, symbolized by the left eye (right for you), and the lunar side by the right eye (left for you), is framed askew. two sides, in the physical side is symbolized by Lucifer, represented by two children (represented almost all the time alone in the clips, normally by two boys, at least in tapestry and more, or by a boy and a girl). Lucifer which represents besides, the physical Man. The G Freemason, represents God, The G is also positioned, towards the East in the checkerboard). The G, in Man represents the light of God. Let each person receive, and in for example, the great sticks of magicians, represents the spine, the stone, the pineal gland. In Harry Potter, they use tubs, without stones, and therefore babies (the pineal gland, this develops late). During my research on the internet, I also came across some blogs, alchemists who used, the sexual act, to boost their powers. And like a baby with a lot of energy (besides the man, carries spermatozoa which carries the light, while the woman carries the matter), until decreasing with age.

In Harry Potter, the school is a Freemason Temple, separated by four houses (which represents, each one is (in the order of the houses, from right to left): Nephtys, Isis, Osiris and finally Seth). Opposite the Great God, whom he names Grand Architect, represented by Dumbeldore (who in the School also represents the Venerable, the teachers the masters), opposite is Grindelwald, the sacrificed sister and her brother represents the other two gods.

P.S. The filters (can symbolize different things), throughout the film The Lord of the Rings, uses the recesses, the same filters as BTS, as for example, the external filter, used in Euphoria, appears after the Hobbits, is left the county, and that Frodo wears the ring (evil), while, despite having left their village, their country, the only place they know walking in the unknown, it continues to be joyful, see excited.
BT21, just released a new video. As a reminder, the pacifier is for RAP Monster, as for Suga, a cigarette. Normally, RAP Monster puts his lollipop in a coffee (those that represent the Universe (hence the clip 'EXO Universe'). But in this episode, he puts it in an empty teapot, this teapot has the form a llama (or sheep). Excluding Jin is a llama, and in Fire, RAP Monster carries a barrel of gasoline, which he will fill in another clip (the scene being, Suga (the suicidal man, holding a barrel). put this lollipop, lit by a blue light (moon light, in the series, Final Life, Japanese series (which can also remind the scene, of Jungkook's trip, to see, his girlfriend in Osaka (where I the impression that it has a center.) Blue light, light of the moon, light of sacrifice, since reference to that of the pyramids, window built for ease, the journey of the dead.

Besides, on the RAP Monster wallpaper, Jin is under the dead eye, Suga (the suicidal) shows the eye, during J-Hope, which represents the very beginning of Jin, is coming to an end.

sad_butter

Rookie
BT21, just released a new video. As a reminder, the pacifier is for RAP Monster, as for Suga, a cigarette. Normally, RAP Monster puts his lollipop in a coffee (those that represent the Universe (hence the clip 'EXO Universe'). But in this episode, he puts it in an empty teapot, this teapot has the form a llama (or sheep). Excluding Jin is a llama, and in Fire, RAP Monster carries a barrel of gasoline, which he will fill in another clip (the scene being, Suga (the suicidal man, holding a barrel). put this lollipop, lit by a blue light (moon light, in the series, Final Life, Japanese series (which can also remind the scene, of Jungkook's trip, to see, his girlfriend in Osaka (where I the impression that it has a center.) Blue light, light of the moon, light of sacrifice, since reference to that of the pyramids, window built for ease, the journey of the dead.

Besides, on the RAP Monster wallpaper, Jin is under the dead eye, Suga (the suicidal) shows the eye, during J-Hope, which represents the very beginning of Jin, is coming to an end.
J!n being under the dead eye is worrisome. There are so much references similar that I noticed here related to him that something may happen..

Shuna

Star
J!n being under the dead eye is worrisome. There are so much references similar that I noticed here related to him that something may happen..
It will not surprise me that he is sacrificed, especially this year, to see this summer. And I feel like it will be by Jungkook. The opposite character of Jungkook, Jungkook's AT21, in Lucifer's eyes ... while it's V, Tata, Lucifer.
And like Van, representing the Crown, beheaded Suga (a beheaded clown = royalty), makes perfect sense.

Note that Jin is linked to the color Yellow, and Jungkook fights a black dragon (his sword being the girl), can also represent Lucifer. However, in the representation of Harry Potter, Nephtys who is also linked to the Boursouf house (the one linked to the earth, like the flower which represents Jin, (Jimin by its color) becomes dust again, becomes earth again. Die (said by accident ), in the film, outside with Isis, she revives Osiris.

Last edited:

sad_butter

Rookie
It will not surprise me that he is sacrificed, especially this year, to see this summer. And I feel like it will be by Jungkook. The opposite character of Jungkook, Jungkook's AT21, in Lucifer's eyes ... while it's V, Tata, Lucifer.
And like Van, representing the Crown, beheaded Suga (a beheaded clown = royalty), makes perfect sense.
So we'll have to wait till December to see if anything happens?

Sara1995

Established

his girlfriend in Osaka??

Sara1995

Established

Note that Jin is linked to the color Yellow, and Jungkook fights a black dragon (his sword being the girl), can also represent Lucifer. However, in the representation of Harry Potter, Nephtys who is also linked to the Boursouf house (the one linked to the earth, like the flower which represents Jin, (Jimin by its color) becomes dust again, becomes earth again. Die (said by accident ), in the film, outside with Isis, she revives Osiris.
like JK will kill him?

Shuna

Star
his girlfriend in Osaka??
In the clip 'Boys In Luv':
I have summarized the normal story on these three articles, the other clips and these clips have another list of articles (I hope you can see them):

Continuation of the article:
Part. 1: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-1-do-you-et-wings-partie-1-fr-eng-a152008058
Part. 2: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-2-wings-partie-2-fr-eng-a155104592
Part. 3: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-3wings-partie-3-fr-eng-a156466066
Part. 4: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-4-wings-partie-4-fake-love-fr-eng-a157424280

Sara1995

Established
In the clip 'Boys In Luv':
I have summarized the normal story on these three articles, the other clips and these clips have another list of articles (I hope you can see them):

Continuation of the article:
Part. 1: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-1-do-you-et-wings-partie-1-fr-eng-a152008058
Part. 2: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-2-wings-partie-2-fr-eng-a155104592
Part. 3: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-3wings-partie-3-fr-eng-a156466066
Part. 4: http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/le-personnage-de-rap-monster-partie-4-wings-partie-4-fake-love-fr-eng-a157424280
oh yeah I remember reading this Jin being sacrifice articles but not all I guess

Sara1995

Established
I agree I don’t know if you remember me I hope you’re doing well I haven’t been here in ages and have no idea what’s happening on this thread rn haha but I agree I would defend Tae a lot - idk the the pedo theory you’re talking about but he’s def not innocent they are all lost souls who have been misguided badly I feel sorry for them Really how will they justify carrying Satan’s agenda
I dont think it is true to accuse someone being pedo without seeing it with their own eyes where we dont know them personally I dont say Tae is an angel but this is wrong

Rawdollmariah

Established
He’s not a pedo why he asking he fans for feet pics? Why is he sending his fans pictures of him shirtless and deleting them 30 seconds later?
Why TF did taehyung have all his fans undressed in a game?

Not to mention the fact he stay up till 5 in the morning playing with fans

Last edited:

Sara1995

Established
He’s not a pedo why he asking he fans for feet pics? Why is he sending his fans pictures of him shirtless and deleting them 30 seconds later?
Why TF did taehyung have all his fans undressed in a game?

Not to mention the fact he stay up till 5 in the morning playing with fans
if you believe then believe you cant change my belief and I cant change yours

Hon33

Veteran
if you believe then believe you cant change my belief and I cant change yours
I, and some others on this thread, have said before that it is not fair to claim that people are paedophiles based on little or no evidence.
I would also suggest the same kind of caution around claims of people being killed or sacrificed.
I will not be popular for saying that. I prefer not to make potentially harmful claims without proof. These are people’s real lives being discussed.
It doesn’t matter what you think of someone’s morality. It is not proof they are a paedophile. That’s a very, very serious claim to make.

Hon33

Veteran
No it’s mostly because most of y’all are still fans and support them but everyone has their side of the story.
I’ve said it here before and I’ll say it again. I’m not a fan of BTS. I don’t even know than a few of the group members’ names and I couldn’t identify them.
What I don’t like about these Kpop threads is some of the claims made on them. I don’t like speculation about their sexuality, paedophilia, human sacrifice and the rest.
I know some people think that Kpop is evil. That’s their choice to make. However, some of the things I see here is equally as bad as the things these young stars are accused of.
I really cannot get my head around some of the ideas people come up with and find it difficult to understand where some of the thoughts originate from.

Hi guys as u may all know I missed pgs basically like 800 to 1200. So id like to ask if anybody can provide any sort of resource on this alleged paedophilia evidence?

Yes we all know that EVERY single member could well be the biggest sacks of deceptive shits on the planet, we know basically nothing about these people except what is fed to us through a screen(yes even their life stories etc etc) so is it possible for anybody to post something, even if my inbox if its been posted in the thread before so I can look into it?

The things people have claimed as paedophilia on here that I have seen have been so ridiculous to me that im finding a hard time understanding any real reason behind this speculation.

Ppl capturing one image of taehyung looking at a child which honestly could have been taken in a moment, I mean I could have someone take my picture midway of me licking my dry lips and even that could look raunchy if u wanted to view it that way. Ppl saying they are paedophiles asking for feet pics which I dont get, but some ppl said I missed all the evidence and I unfortunately cant go back to those pages cause it would take me another couple of months just to click back one page at a time.

Where did the paedo accusations come from is there anything solid that would make ppl say this?
The truth is behind closed doors anyone in the entertainment industry could be a paedo but also not so I am just confused about this