BTS discussion thread

sadaf

Rookie
ehm hi guys.. well.
i think something is strange in the bts world.. like, yes they released their album 7 BUT. i dont know.
first i am not god, its just a guess..? these satanic occultist lovers loves playing with numbers as we know it. and the number 7 is.. idk. strange?
maybe a sacrifice in the 7th month of the year 2020? and its not important if it is a bt$ member or from another group. but if it is a bt& member than i think it is the 7th: jk. his new one eye tattoo with the devil horn hand sign tattoo is a little bit suspicious.
20200624_014703.jpg
idk why i feel something like that will happen but i hope its not the truth. pls be careful guys :)

Iwsu

Rookie
ehm hi guys.. well.
i think something is strange in the bts world.. like, yes they released their album 7 BUT. i dont know.
first i am not god, its just a guess..? these satanic occultist lovers loves playing with numbers as we know it. and the number 7 is.. idk. strange?
maybe a sacrifice in the 7th month of the year 2020? and its not important if it is a bt$ member or from another group. but if it is a bt& member than i think it is the 7th: jk. his new one eye tattoo with the devil horn hand sign tattoo is a little bit suspicious.
View attachment 38390
idk why i feel something like that will happen but i hope its not the truth. pls be careful guys :)
Bts is safe for now. But more sacrifices will happen very soon. Nothing happens to bts but ppl around them. They will stay at top. Higher the place, bigger the sacrifice. Bts needs all 7 or they will lose their popularity. There for they are untouchable for now. But if they go against rules aka won't sacrifice someone then they will get taken out. And they don't want to die. So they rather end someone else. They are way too deep to get out. You don't get out of the industry without getting killed or in it without killing ppl. No exceptions.

LittleLady

Established
Why would you rejoice at anyone’s fall? God won’t be rejoicing?
I'm not rejoicing at the fact they're getting punished, I'm rejoicing at the fact that they will no longer continue to blasphemy and be an abomination before God once they're thrown in the lake. They won't be able to make sacrifices, murders, cannibalism, all of that anymore. They won't be able to deceive anyone anymore. So when they fall, I'll be happy because that means they're not able to do any of these vile things anymore.

Just like when Babylon falls, and God tells his people to rejoice over her fall- I'm going to be doing the same thing when this happens to the government/celebrities. All of this means that everything that once was, isn't anymore.

LittleLady

Established
I told them and I wish I never did
when I showed them some pictures and videos where you can clearly see that it's demonic or connected to the elite, illuminati they just said that it's a coincidence and just a concept and they just really called me crazy
I just don't understand how some people can be so sure about bts being so innocent and kind, without any doubts, they don't even fucking know them personally

seriously look at this what the fucking hell is this

I think it's better not to tell anybody anything
they will call you toxic for trying to help them
I've been on this thread for a while, and what I think many people haven't realized is that not everyone is meant to hear the truth. Some will accept it, some will find out later, and some will never know until the day they witness it. So I know it's pretty disheartening to share the truth with your loved ones but they disregard it. That means they'll either find out eventually on their own, or they will find out when everything comes together. I talk to my dad about a lot of things with the end times, and he usually tells me everything I say is a conspiracy theory. All I want to do is share my wisdom and knowledge that God has gave me over the years, but he always denies what I say, so I quit. He'll know eventually, just like your friends will.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I believe this too.There was no reason for them to change their logo

Their old one was a perfect representation of their name but the new one is very strange
I mean what is this?

They also changed their "american" name to beyond the scene, I wonder what that means
hey everyone I recently was clean out my phone and going through files and was re-reading on a bunch of my research and everything that I compile together for my blogs and when I came back on here I realize and it just dawned on me the logo the new BTS logo represents the pillars of Freemasonry The two towers of two pillars so that's why I think they changed it to this is because it is a representation of the Freemasonry pillars

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
interesting comment I found in Youtube

View attachment 38389
Coincidentally the Ladies code accident happened on the same date September 3rd as V's grandmother's passing 2 years prior. Ladies code Rise died on September 7th at 10:10 a.m.. blood sweat and tears was released on October 10th 2016 so 1010 not a coincidence. The Ladies code accident was definitely an opening sacrifice for BTS.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Coincidentally the Ladies code accident happened on the same date September 3rd as V's grandmother's passing 2 years prior. Ladies code Rise died on September 7th at 10:10 a.m.. blood sweat and tears was released on October 10th 2016 so 1010 not a coincidence. The Ladies code accident was definitely an opening sacrifice for BTS.
Picture of the surviving Ladies code members just days after the accident of course doing the one eye symbolism. Note that it was uploaded on 6th one day before Rises' death which was on the 7th and if you also notice that the time picture was uploaded in numerology is 7 and the dates 6+7 =13. The occultists,elites, Illuminati whatever you want to call them are very very centered around Chaldean numerology. 5 & 13 and multiples of 3, especially 27 & 33 are "sacred" numbers. Hmm, 7 members of BTS???

Attachments

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
ehm hi guys.. well.
View attachment 38390
The number 7 is actually considered to be a holy number it is the number of days that it took God to create the world. There are seven feasts that God wants us to celebrate. In the Bible many things are done in sevens. the elites in the occultist love taking something that is holy godly and flipping it they do that as the as above so below.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Guys, I'm sorry if what I'm about to say will make some of you glare at my words, but...

The day bts falls whether it be during Gods wrath or at his second coming, I'm not sadistic I can assure you, but I will definitely smile knowing that they, and all other sellouts have fallen. Just like Babylon will fall, and God tells his people to rejoice because he has avenged them, oh I'm definitely going to rejoice when the White Man falls, when the government falls, AND when these sellouts fall. Yep, all of those guys were first since the beginning of time, now it's our turn.

God says the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. Times almost up :)

You know what they say, an eye for an eye.
I understand where you are coming from but God doesn't want not one single soul to perish in the lake of fire he wants all souls saved. No doubt many will be cast into the lake of fire but God wants as many people saved as possible. That shouldn't be a day for smiling that should be a day of mourning because those are souls that are lost forever. We need to be trying to save those souls as Christians as followers of yahshua we need to pray for these people pray that they will come to God. Until the mark of the beast is taken, there is time for anyone to be saved. I myself was luciferian I was an occultist. I did stuff I am ashamed and embarrassed disgusted with myself over and yet what I came to yeshua on my knees He forgave me He has the power to break any contract made with Satan and that means anyone who sold their soul for Fame. They just get too hooked on that lifestyle to walk away from it or too scared to.

Door

Rookie
I kept wondering about the "Shadow" lyrics, the part where Yoongi says:
"I wanna be a rap star
I wanna be the top
I wanna be a rockstar
I want it all mine "

Why Rockstar? That's so random. His love is for hiphop. And he's not even in the rock genre. What's with this? And a friend of mine said something funny. She said that when "Shadow" first came out that "I wanna be a rockstar" part reminded her of another song, not by BTS, that was quite popular back in the day - "Nickelback - Rockstar" .

Chorus:
"Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair, and we'll
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar, oh
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar, oh"

This is probably just a coincidence, as why wasn't I reminded of that song too, even though I remember it being popular on the radio when I was a kid? But it's still an interesting thought. Maybe I wasn't reminded of it, because I still remember "Rockstar" lyrics creeped me out, even though supposedly it's satire, so maybe my mind just really wanted to erase it from my memory.

But I'm still curious, has anyone else had that connection in their mind?

Last edited:

sad_butter

Rookie
Wait what
Omg how can such things be so calculated.. I'm shocked, that seems too coincidental to be one

Iwsu

Rookie
I kept wondering about the "Shadow" lyrics, the part where Yoongi says:
"I wanna be a rap star
I wanna be the top
I wanna be a rockstar
I want it all mine "

Why Rockstar? That's so random. His love is for hiphop. And he's not even in the rock genre. What's with this? And a friend of mine said something funny. She said that when "Shadow" first came out that "I wanna be a rockstar" part reminded her of another song, not by BTS, that was quite popular back in the day - "Nickelback - Rockstar" .

Chorus:
"Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair, and we'll
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar, oh
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar, oh"

This is probably just a coincidence, as why wasn't I reminded of that song too, even though I remember it being popular on the radio when I was a kid? But it's still an interesting thought. Maybe I wasn't reminded of it, because I still remember "Rockstar" lyrics creeped me out, even though supposedly it's satire, so maybe my mind just really wanted to erase it from my memory.

But I'm still curious, has anyone else had that connection in their mind?
Because yoongi loves rockstar lifestyle. Young women and drugs and alcohol. There is no deeper meaning in that one. He likes to "shook" ppl with lyrics that has nothing to do with himself. He was also aware along with army about who Jim Jones was and used his speech. He does it to make ppl talk. Good or bad comments he doesn't care. It's way too obvious that he is too much in love with all that illuminati shit. He loves it. Praises it. Lives it. Besides. Now that dispatch got their asses kicked from the contract with bighit it's only a matter of time when they spill all the tea with pics vids etc. Bts won't last long. Less than a year.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
thats very true. this thread can be good, but it can also feed into the obsession more

It's a safe place to have a discussion but I really think is not healthy to discuss every little thing these guys do

in a way....the BTS threads in this forum are giving BTS free publicity
Because there is already 4 threads about them, even to discuss their variety shows.
How to break free from the obsession, if people want to analyse every little thing they say or do?

I dont know....but I don't recommend people to watch their shows tbh....you can find all the info on social media
There is no need to watch hourss of content trying to find their illuminati agenda....that will not help anyone here.
That's why I stopped for over a year or 2 writing blogs about BTS illuminati stuff. I was spending too much time going over videos analyzing this and analyzing that and then having to go and search for a source that backs up the claim of a connection to the Illuminati or the occult, because I knew certain stuff was symbolism and certain stuff meant this but when writing the blogs you need to have a source of information for someone else that doesn't know to go to I mean you can't expect them to take my word just cuz I was an occultist myself. I left the occult because of how dark and dangerous and evil that was and I ended up by doing all the research and information gathering, right back into it, not practicing it but still focusing too much time and energy on it. It was taking me away from reading the Bible because I get engrossed in looking this & that up. I wasn't balancing it well at all and I really enjoy being able to put information out there to help others look at stuff differently to I guess open their eyes to the truth or the stuff that is out there. The way Hollywood is and that it isn't just Hollywood. I mean it's worldwide but I just had to finally say enough and step away. I watched the ON & Black Swan MV's but only maybe 3 times at most. Wasn't feeling it. They're so in your face obvious with symbolism now I don't like them. I do still listen to their old stuff and sometimes watch the old videos but I haven't really gotten into any of their new songs except boy with love, dionysus and microksmos. Only just the best of Dionysus, not the lyrics. The reason I'm even back on here right now is because I got a private message from someone I used to talk to quite a bit on here.

Iwsu

Rookie
Tbh no matter how much ppl write about this stuff it's not gonna change anything. Even one of the bts members cousin got killed after she exposed stuff about bts. If you talk you get silenced(if you are in the circle and you know too much like family members and friends gf/bf you will get eliminated) Her twitter is still there. If I remember right it was hoseok cousin? I read it in this thread but can't remember her name. I mean we are not getting whacked ofc. All we can do is wait. Once dispatch exposes EVERYTHING with proof about bts. It's the Army that will destroy them in the end once they find out they have been lied to. Which is gonna lead to more ppl having courage to expose other celebrities as well. Hollywood etc. They all will go down in time.

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Why is it so highly unlikely though?
At the end of the day, the theories you speculate about are just that - theories.
You know my opinion on this and I know it’s not a popular one. I honestly do believe that most Kpop stars are just decent people trying to make a living, doing something they love.
Yes, there are good and bad people in the industry. However, we all have the potential for good and evil inside of us.
Many people criticise me and maybe I am just naive. I refuse to believe that a whole industry is corrupt. I refuse to believe that everyone involved in it is corrupt. To believe that, takes away individual choice and accountability. There are undoubtedly people within the industry who are corrupt. There are individuals everywhere who are capable of evil.

I read some of the stuff here though - some of the really extreme accusations people make - and I can’t help wonder what leads them to think in such extreme ways. I also can’t help worry that there may be vulnerable people here, who are negatively affected by some of those thoughts.
I can’t help thinking that to view the whole of the Kpop industry as evil and immoral, isn’t actually doing more harm to yourself, than the music itself.
There are some very extreme things written on some of the threads. It can’t be healthy for the people who write them to be so obsessed with hating these stars so much. It really is just as much an obsession, as that of those who love them.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I’m a mother of daughters the same age as some of these stars. I see them on live streams etc, when my daughter is watching them and I am
surprised at just how ordinary, most of them are. They talk about the same stupid things my daughters and their friends talk about.
I find it hard to see this endemic evil that do many think they possess.
I know, I know...their purpose is to trick me...but is it, really?
I think in such extreme ways because I lived it. I was an occultist, Luciferian and saw first hand what happens, how they communicate (symbols) and how they do stuff and what is required. They have people go join churches and gain trust and reputation within the congregation so they can slowly cause chaos within it. You'd be surprised how many satanists, occultists not only have but have read the entire Bible. Some know it better than most Christians and that's how they can cause division & chaos. Twist a word here and there. Some even went so far as to become pastors. What greater position to be in to lead people who prefer to be bottle fed the gospel instead of reading it for themselves away from God and they have no idea that's even being done. To any Catholics reading, sorry in advance, ya'll do believe in God & Jesus and in your hearts are christian, but Catholicism IS Babylonian Sun God worship. Baal aka Nimrod, Ishtar aka Semiramis, Queen of Heaven, and Tammuz. So ya, that's why I connect certain things the way I do.

Iwsu

Rookie
Why is it so highly unlikely though?
At the end of the day, the theories you speculate about are just that - theories.
You know my opinion on this and I know it’s not a popular one. I honestly do believe that most Kpop stars are just decent people trying to make a living, doing something they love.
Yes, there are good and bad people in the industry. However, we all have the potential for good and evil inside of us.
Many people criticise me and maybe I am just naive. I refuse to believe that a whole industry is corrupt. I refuse to believe that everyone involved in it is corrupt. To believe that, takes away individual choice and accountability. There are undoubtedly people within the industry who are corrupt. There are individuals everywhere who are capable of evil.

I read some of the stuff here though - some of the really extreme accusations people make - and I can’t help wonder what leads them to think in such extreme ways. I also can’t help worry that there may be vulnerable people here, who are negatively affected by some of those thoughts.
I can’t help thinking that to view the whole of the Kpop industry as evil and immoral, isn’t actually doing more harm to yourself, than the music itself.
There are some very extreme things written on some of the threads. It can’t be healthy for the people who write them to be so obsessed with hating these stars so much. It really is just as much an obsession, as that of those who love them.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I’m a mother of daughters the same age as some of these stars. I see them on live streams etc, when my daughter is watching them and I am
surprised at just how ordinary, most of them are. They talk about the same stupid things my daughters and their friends talk about.
I find it hard to see this endemic evil that do many think they possess.
I know, I know...their purpose is to trick me...but is it, really?
Sorry. But no one gets in the industry without killing someone. It's the rules. You should dig deeper and do research. There are multiple evidences that none of the famous ppl are pure. It's all about the power, money and fame. Some celebrities want to get out and expose the industry but they get killed. It's staged as suicide/accident

LittleLady

Established
I understand where you are coming from but God doesn't want not one single soul to perish in the lake of fire he wants all souls saved. No doubt many will be cast into the lake of fire but God wants as many people saved as possible. That shouldn't be a day for smiling that should be a day of mourning because those are souls that are lost forever. We need to be trying to save those souls as Christians as followers of yahshua we need to pray for these people pray that they will come to God. Until the mark of the beast is taken, there is time for anyone to be saved. I myself was luciferian I was an occultist. I did stuff I am ashamed and embarrassed disgusted with myself over and yet what I came to yeshua on my knees He forgave me He has the power to break any contract made with Satan and that means anyone who sold their soul for Fame. They just get too hooked on that lifestyle to walk away from it or too scared to.
During the Millenium? That'll be a day of justice. Jesus and his people will be ruling over every nation with a rod of iron (punishment) and in Revelation, it clearly says, if anyone tries to go against Jesus and his people, then his saints will bring them before Jesus and slaughter them. An eye for an eye. Just like they did to us, the loop turns back around, and we're going to do the same thing IF they rebel against the most high. That's not going to be a day of mourning at all.

Revelation 2:25-29 "But hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, and keeps my works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations- 'He shall rule them with a rod of iron, they shall be dashed to pieces like the potters vessels' etc.

Psalms 2:7-8 "I will declare the decree; The Lord has said to me, 'You are my son, today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession. You shall "break them" with a rod of iron."

So we're not just going to be with Jesus and mourn over these people. Jesus will pour out his anger on us and we will slaughter the wicked and the rebellious ones. That's why, if you read your Bible, when Jesus comes back, what does he immediately do? Slaughter the wicked (satans army who will go against him, and then satan will be bound) with a rod of iron. Then he will separate the nations and have everyone go into their own lands which should've been, but wasn't because of the White Man. Gods people will be dwelling in the Holy City but also ruling over the entire world. So the White Man is currently ruling the world, but once Jesus returns, that's going to be no more.

So in conclusion, this will not be a time for mourning but a time for vengeance and justice. I am sincerely thankful that you have found God. You had an opportunity to repent, sellouts like these famous people can't because they'd die immediately, and the news will be telling you,

"Oh, they just died of an overdose."