BTS discussion thread

Iwsu

Rookie
It's also been said that (the god and the devil were made up by a secret society just to control ppl. It is sin to kill but still church does the most satanic stuff there is.
Good and evil exists, but God and Satan themselves doesn't. They were made up to brainwash and control people.)I don't remember where I saw this because it was a long time ago but you can always find that same info yourself. Facts or not. Not saying it's true but I just said what I have read.

AndrAt3A

Established
What was the significance of the crown and the feathers and the swop of it?
I'll just put the link from what I posted on the other thread.

Last edited:
Also refer back to the theories about vm1n from a while back. It gives more context on their bt21 characters and how it correlates with them.
Oh right ofcourse thanks the bt21 stuff didnt interest me at all so I am a bit lost on that front. Thanks for the link

Picture of the surviving Ladies code members just days after the accident of course doing the one eye symbolism. Note that it was uploaded on 6th one day before Rises' death which was on the 7th and if you also notice that the time picture was uploaded in numerology is 7 and the dates 6+7 =13. The occultists,elites, Illuminati whatever you want to call them are very very centered around Chaldean numerology. 5 & 13 and multiples of 3, especially 27 & 33 are "sacred" numbers. Hmm, 7 members of BTS???
wow you are so knowledgable about the numerology...I have heard the Illuminati use gematria but I don't know anything about how to calculate
between..this ladies code is creepy if they write RIP both of died member before they declared dead at 7 Sept?!!! and the picture is 6 Sept???

thanks for sharing your knowledge

Tbh no matter how much ppl write about this stuff it's not gonna change anything. Even one of the bts members cousin got killed after she exposed stuff about bts. If you talk you get silenced(if you are in the circle and you know too much like family members and friends gf/bf you will get eliminated) Her twitter is still there. If I remember right it was hoseok cousin? I read it in this thread but can't remember her name. I mean we are not getting whacked ofc. All we can do is wait. Once dispatch exposes EVERYTHING with proof about bts. It's the Army that will destroy them in the end once they find out they have been lied to. Which is gonna lead to more ppl having courage to expose other celebrities as well. Hollywood etc. They all will go down in time.
what? Hoseok cousin was killed? I did not follow the whole of this thread so I have no idea about this
and what did she said for her to be killed? and Hoseok is ok with it? so creepy and scary

Bts is safe for now. But more sacrifices will happen very soon. Nothing happens to bts but ppl around them. They will stay at top. Higher the place, bigger the sacrifice. Bts needs all 7 or they will lose their popularity. There for they are untouchable for now. But if they go against rules aka won't sacrifice someone then they will get taken out. And they don't want to die. So they rather end someone else. They are way too deep to get out. You don't get out of the industry without getting killed or in it without killing ppl. No exceptions.
I think nothing is dangerous for BTS for now...but there is some signs suggest the Illuminati could have begin the slow process of replacing them...now dispatches has ended its contract with them and its beginning of running scandal of them, first with Jungkook being in restaurant or gay bar(I think this is silly scandal, if anything problem with this, its him being in gay bar and not the stupidity of so called social distancing, none of Kpop stars or elite practice social distancing) and the second one of Suga putting jim jones speech...its like they are slowly would decrease there popularity..its too early to say that but I just think that, time will tell

Last edited:
Why is it so highly unlikely though?
At the end of the day, the theories you speculate about are just that - theories.
You know my opinion on this and I know it’s not a popular one. I honestly do believe that most Kpop stars are just decent people trying to make a living, doing something they love.
Yes, there are good and bad people in the industry. However, we all have the potential for good and evil inside of us.
Many people criticise me and maybe I am just naive. I refuse to believe that a whole industry is corrupt. I refuse to believe that everyone involved in it is corrupt. To believe that, takes away individual choice and accountability. There are undoubtedly people within the industry who are corrupt. There are individuals everywhere who are capable of evil.

I read some of the stuff here though - some of the really extreme accusations people make - and I can’t help wonder what leads them to think in such extreme ways. I also can’t help worry that there may be vulnerable people here, who are negatively affected by some of those thoughts.
I can’t help thinking that to view the whole of the Kpop industry as evil and immoral, isn’t actually doing more harm to yourself, than the music itself.
There are some very extreme things written on some of the threads. It can’t be healthy for the people who write them to be so obsessed with hating these stars so much. It really is just as much an obsession, as that of those who love them.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I’m a mother of daughters the same age as some of these stars. I see them on live streams etc, when my daughter is watching them and I am
surprised at just how ordinary, most of them are. They talk about the same stupid things my daughters and their friends talk about.
I find it hard to see this endemic evil that do many think they possess.
I know, I know...their purpose is to trick me...but is it, really?
for me, I do not hate Kpop stars(may be I am wrong)...I do hate the system though, and yes all the head CEOs like Lee soo man, Bang Pd etc..they are evil and have proven, I still see Kpop stars as puppet, and thats what kept me yet from hating them, but again I could be wrong, its thin line, there is evidences suggest they do wrongs things but there is also evidences suggest they are forced etcc...whatever the case, the whole Kpop industry is evil and corrupt, but there is very very slight chance that some Kpop stars might not be evil, you won't look into this I know, because for some people the truth are so harsh, they rather live lie than accept the truth...I won't tell you what to believe in, but will tell you to open your mind and see the other side of the story...its not all happy bubbly...its a lot darker than you think and thats based on the celebrities themselves when they exposing a lots whats going...don't go far...listen to Kanye West New slave and you will see the truth of this industry from the mouth of the insider themselves

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
this is so sick.
Do bee tea es really aware about sacrifices done for them ? What do you guys think?
I mean how someone know all of things and still can smile, this is beyond my limits.
They know because they (all 7) have to agree to the "terms" of the contract, you're given 2 choices to fulfill the human sacrifice. 1. One of the members must murder someone with their own hands, they can choose who it is. 2. Someone who they love dearly and close to dies, elites pick who and no one knows who it'll be until it happens. Either way, someone has blood on their hands. Just so happens that it was K!m T@ehyung, who just so happened to have blood on his hands and murders his father in the INU mv.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
wow you are so knowledgable about the numerology...I have heard the Illuminati use gematria but I don't know anything about how to calculate
between..this ladies code is creepy if they write RIP both of died member before they declared dead at 7 Sept?!!! and the picture is 6 Sept???

thanks for sharing your knowledge
Thank you, I was luciferian and heavy in occult practices. They do use gematria, but the go to is Chaldean and sometimes pythagorean will be used. Gotta know all 3.

Iwsu

Rookie
what? Hoseok cousin was killed? I did not follow the whole of this thread so I have no idea about this
and what did she said for her to be killed? and Hoseok is ok with it? so creepy and scary
It was somewhere in this thread and her twitter profile is shown here as well. It took weeks to finish reading the whole thread. But I suggest others to read all the pages too so they can connect all the dots and understand what is going on . There are also pics. Also there is one mistake about that when they had 8 members that the 8th was sacrificed and no one knows who the 8th member was, it was supreme boi. And he is still very much alive

Last edited:

Iwsu

Rookie
Wow just 2 pictures and my eyes are opened again...
Thank you i just forget that they sold their souls to the devil how dumb they are and how dumb iam to think they are good peoples..iam honest with you guys i listend to their music and watched their run ep and many videos and i became an army again i thought maybe they arent evil or puppets idont have think about them or any artist are in the i11umin@ti...i ignore the signs and only see a crackhead boyband that just live their idol life....i will tell you why because i was bored and lonely they (i dont want to said this but its true) bring joy in my life. When i just watched their videos i dont feel lonely or bored its strange i didint have even talk to my friends anymore. I just wake up and sleep thinking about them. I think many armys feel the same. I even tell my friends they should listen to kpop. I am in this theard since its started in 2018 and than from ond day to another day i became a naive army again. I am so ashamed for my dumb and naive act.
That's how the brainwash works, you go back to them. I started to read about illuminati when I was 13 so I know pretty much everything. I have never really been a fan of anyone

It was somewhere in this thread and her twitter profile is shown here as well. It took weeks to finish reading the whole thread. But I suggest others to read all the pages too so they can connect all the dots and understand what is going on . There are also pics. Also there is one mistake about that when they had 8 members that the 8th was sacrificed and no one knows who the 8th member was, it was supreme boi. And he is still very much alive
can you please says around which page this mentioned? its too big the thread...I am one of the oldest members here and have read a lot but its too big to read all

They know because they (all 7) have to agree to the "terms" of the contract, you're given 2 choices to fulfill the human sacrifice. 1. One of the members must murder someone with their own hands, they can choose who it is. 2. Someone who they love dearly and close to dies, elites pick who and no one knows who it'll be until it happens. Either way, someone has blood on their hands. Just so happens that it was K!m T@ehyung, who just so happened to have blood on his hands and murders his father in the INU mv.
I believe Taehyung specially have murdered a lots of people...I was not sure why it always him..he have friend and grandmother died..its suspicious he is related to Jonghyun death because his dog name...even his song stigma is about this

but I didn't know the celebrity can choose...I thought the Illuminati decide and the celebrity doesn't kill with their own hand, if they proven to do that..gosh

Iwsu

Rookie
can you please says around which page this mentioned? its too big the thread...I am one of the oldest members here and have read a lot but its too big to read all
I don't remember that. It's been weeks since I saw it.

Last edited:

Iwsu

Rookie
jesus...this takes forever, in the meanwhile...check these out..i just read them,and when you press them more will pop up (some kinda hidden but open open open..i just read them for fun....also not all sasaengs are to be trusted,how ever some sasaengs actually know real shit that later was leaked by dispatch,but when bts gets exposed armys are not the final nail in their coffin when their careers get destroyed..sasaengs/dispatch are. Also bighit workers sell info with pics to sasaengs/let them hold clothes bts has worn against payment.

Last edited:

Iwsu

Rookie
well it's really obvious they did the monkeydance....things got tense after that,their interactions on stage seem so fake and forced when they performed at i heart radio with halsey,despite the gifts to eachother...plus halsey tried to use suga but their song wasn't that succesful and halsey slowly yeeted herself from them or sumn...anyway...also a friend of mine who lives in korea knows about idols having very private club parties in underground places while sleeping with each other.

Attachments

Last edited: