BTS discussion thread

Cookie

Established
Hi I'm new here! I've been visiting this site for quite some times now and I would like to share my experience how did I enter the Fandom and what aroused my doubts afterwards. It may be a long and sorry for that. I officially left the Fandom and the whole k_p0p fandoms since last some weeks. So firstly, my ex-best friend has introduced me to bee_t_s in 2017, she would send me lots of their songs and veek00k pictures regularly while I wasn't a fan and it gave me a bad impression of them so I told her to stop sending me their songs and pictures. Then afterwards I decided to give it try and listened to ''L0st''. I loved this song and played it regularly, my friends wouldn't believe it that I started liking their music. Then it was other songs such as $pr¡ng da¥ and €ph¡ph@n¥. Ar-M was my first bias. I started to watch their interviews and misheard lyrics. Then I said to myself 'No this had to end I have to be more participant in this group'. So I looked at each member's profile and started to know them better, listened to their songs and more. I don't deny that I was really involved in ships and I hoped that I don't get hate for it. But I never participated in shipwars and stuff. I respected others' ships and if they didn't I wouldn't mind it. I admit that I did read quite a lot of fanfictions too. Anyways this isn't important but at a point I thought that I only appreciated them because of their ships but I was completely wrong. I don't know how to explain it but..watching their moments on ¥t, and on other platforms really made me happy, when I was sad for days, I watched their funny moments and they made me laugh. It was heartbreaking to see them cry, and I also bought their merches and an album as well the new one which I was willing for so long to get. To be honest, I didn't and still don't mind about loving myself, I personally think that it isn't important I just need to stay healthy and I don't need to please others hy the way I look. Again, I was proud to say that I was in this fandom. I wasn't like some fans, I never streamed their mvs, I didn't know all their albums and which one contain which song, but some of their songs motivated me at a point and I strongly appreciated their 'personalities' and their 'hardwork'.

Now about my doubts, it started quite early as well. I remembered watching one of my fav ¥øutub€rs reacting to bee_tee_s for the first time and then he was shocked to see the 'triangle dance part' in n0t t0d@y and said that he isn't saying that they're in but..etc.. This is where my doubts started.. I also saw some pictures where they covered one eye and in f@k€ l0v€ etc.. Also, in B, S& T, when I first watched the MV, the music at the beginning made me scared a bit.. Also the hooded guys in mi_c dr0p or in f@k€ l0ve, I was astonished to see them in these cloaks and masks, I was shocked also.. Even a friend pointed out that they're in it because of them covering their eye or putting the vee sign on their eye etc,. This made me feel bad, it was complicated to support a group which you admired a lot and on the other hand having lots of doubts about it. When the official 'MV' 0n was released, before watching it I was like 'Please don't make me doubt them in this video it may be my Chace to clear doubts' BUT WHERE. First these Bible references, $ug@ in this weird sort of church but which I'm sure it isn't,then at the end them in red cloaks.. I showed everyone that I was happy about this mv because I have friends and besties who are @rm¥$,but deep inside I wasn't at all.. I never listened to to it afterwards, and appreciated the others.. Before when I started doubting them, I noticed the ones whom they collaborated with such as n¡{k¡ m¡n@j, h@|$€¥, l@uV, etc I saw in a pic she(nick) covered one of her eye, H@l$€y in one of her mv there was this one eye symbol with a big butterfly underneath it and l@uv while showing his rings (I think?) on the bird app covered one of his eyes. I just lost all hope in them. And that they went to America regularly too.. I then went on ¥t and saw why some fans quitted kpop, and some theories as well.. And here y'all opened my eyes as well.. But I can't get over it, even if I stopped listening to their songs sometimes their songs are stuck in my mind, like today when waking up fire was playing in my head.. It happened before with another song too.. And.. I cry thinking of this whole situation, what is real and what is fake. I don't know if it's only me but when agust d made his comeback.. The mv made me an uneasy feeling and.. The song wat d0 ¥0u th¡ñk made me feel completely inferior of myself..

Lastly, as you know in No m0rê drě@m there was Stigma and Run in the background I think so, notice that it was in 2013, now Run Japanese Version there was 7 on the walls which was in 2016,and in Run which was also made in 2015 there was Ego written and Stigma was released in 2016. Notice the gap of 4/5 years between the hints?
I literally experienced everything you just said

Shuna

Star
While looking for an article and as last night they ironed 'The Lord of the Rings', I took the opportunity to review, a little parts. I suspect it, already marked, but on the analyzes, on each member represents something. This page is very interesting, since it refers to the choice of the number of members in BTS, noted that in BT21, they are 8:
'I received some interesting information from a member one of the S.R.I.A.'s Freemasonic colleges. As way of explanation, "Frater X" quotes the words one of their founding Supreme Magi, William Robert Woodman, showing that the 'stars and crown' symbolism owes much to the Kabbalah of the ancient Hebrews:
"The Seven Stars represent the seven lower Sephiroth from Khesed to Malcooth inclusive, and these are also equivalent to the seven planets and seven angels governing them. Cassiel, Sachiel, Zamael, Michael, Anael, Raphael and Gabriel, representing Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sol, Venus, Mercury and Luna."

"The Crown of Glory is emblematical of the First Sephira the Crown (Kether), which represents the highest Trinity of the Sephiroth, Macroprospus the Father. This Trinity added to the preceeding seven stars is ten, the number of the Sephiroth."

Actually, this rather aids our cause, because a link with the 7 ancient planets of alchemy is established. The 8th planet is clearly the most significant, and represents a Trinity in the Kabbalah. A planetary system in its own right, perhaps? This is a remarkable find, and I'm very grateful to Greg Jenner for passing this along, and to Frater X for this fascinating information.'

A fan to also compare, On to Lord of the rings:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522449/Amazing-story-Anglo-Saxon-warrior-saint-struggle-claim-rightful-place-king-inspired-Tolkiens-Aragorn.html

For the Nazi side:

J.Gloria

Rookie
Hi I'm new here! I've been visiting this site for quite some times now and I would like to share my experience how did I enter the Fandom and what aroused my doubts afterwards. It may be a long and sorry for that. I officially left the Fandom and the whole k_p0p fandoms since last some weeks. So firstly, my ex-best friend has introduced me to bee_t_s in 2017, she would send me lots of their songs and veek00k pictures regularly while I wasn't a fan and it gave me a bad impression of them so I told her to stop sending me their songs and pictures. Then afterwards I decided to give it try and listened to ''L0st''. I loved this song and played it regularly, my friends wouldn't believe it that I started liking their music. Then it was other songs such as $pr¡ng da¥ and €ph¡ph@n¥. Ar-M was my first bias. I started to watch their interviews and misheard lyrics. Then I said to myself 'No this had to end I have to be more participant in this group'. So I looked at each member's profile and started to know them better, listened to their songs and more. I don't deny that I was really involved in ships and I hoped that I don't get hate for it. But I never participated in shipwars and stuff. I respected others' ships and if they didn't I wouldn't mind it. I admit that I did read quite a lot of fanfictions too. Anyways this isn't important but at a point I thought that I only appreciated them because of their ships but I was completely wrong. I don't know how to explain it but..watching their moments on ¥t, and on other platforms really made me happy, when I was sad for days, I watched their funny moments and they made me laugh. It was heartbreaking to see them cry, and I also bought their merches and an album as well the new one which I was willing for so long to get. To be honest, I didn't and still don't mind about loving myself, I personally think that it isn't important I just need to stay healthy and I don't need to please others hy the way I look. Again, I was proud to say that I was in this fandom. I wasn't like some fans, I never streamed their mvs, I didn't know all their albums and which one contain which song, but some of their songs motivated me at a point and I strongly appreciated their 'personalities' and their 'hardwork'.

Now about my doubts, it started quite early as well. I remembered watching one of my fav ¥øutub€rs reacting to bee_tee_s for the first time and then he was shocked to see the 'triangle dance part' in n0t t0d@y and said that he isn't saying that they're in but..etc.. This is where my doubts started.. I also saw some pictures where they covered one eye and in f@k€ l0v€ etc.. Also, in B, S& T, when I first watched the MV, the music at the beginning made me scared a bit.. Also the hooded guys in mi_c dr0p or in f@k€ l0ve, I was astonished to see them in these cloaks and masks, I was shocked also.. Even a friend pointed out that they're in it because of them covering their eye or putting the vee sign on their eye etc,. This made me feel bad, it was complicated to support a group which you admired a lot and on the other hand having lots of doubts about it. When the official 'MV' 0n was released, before watching it I was like 'Please don't make me doubt them in this video it may be my Chace to clear doubts' BUT WHERE. First these Bible references, $ug@ in this weird sort of church but which I'm sure it isn't,then at the end them in red cloaks.. I showed everyone that I was happy about this mv because I have friends and besties who are @rm¥$,but deep inside I wasn't at all.. I never listened to to it afterwards, and appreciated the others.. Before when I started doubting them, I noticed the ones whom they collaborated with such as n¡{k¡ m¡n@j, h@|$€¥, l@uV, etc I saw in a pic she(nick) covered one of her eye, H@l$€y in one of her mv there was this one eye symbol with a big butterfly underneath it and l@uv while showing his rings (I think?) on the bird app covered one of his eyes. I just lost all hope in them. And that they went to America regularly too.. I then went on ¥t and saw why some fans quitted kpop, and some theories as well.. And here y'all opened my eyes as well.. But I can't get over it, even if I stopped listening to their songs sometimes their songs are stuck in my mind, like today when waking up fire was playing in my head.. It happened before with another song too.. And.. I cry thinking of this whole situation, what is real and what is fake. I don't know if it's only me but when agust d made his comeback.. The mv made me an uneasy feeling and.. The song wat d0 ¥0u th¡ñk made me feel completely inferior of myself..

Lastly, as you know in No m0rê drě@m there was Stigma and Run in the background I think so, notice that it was in 2013, now Run Japanese Version there was 7 on the walls which was in 2016,and in Run which was also made in 2015 there was Ego written and Stigma was released in 2016. Notice the gap of 4/5 years between the hints?
Welcome. You are free to ask any questions you may have.
We are all here to help. People on this thread are the best

Shuna

Star
While looking for an article and as last night they ironed 'The Lord of the Rings', I took the opportunity to review, a little parts. I suspect it, already marked, but on the analyzes, on each member represents something. This page is very interesting, since it refers to the choice of the number of members in BTS, noted that in BT21, they are 8:
'I received some interesting information from a member one of the S.R.I.A.'s Freemasonic colleges. As way of explanation, "Frater X" quotes the words one of their founding Supreme Magi, William Robert Woodman, showing that the 'stars and crown' symbolism owes much to the Kabbalah of the ancient Hebrews:
"The Seven Stars represent the seven lower Sephiroth from Khesed to Malcooth inclusive, and these are also equivalent to the seven planets and seven angels governing them. Cassiel, Sachiel, Zamael, Michael, Anael, Raphael and Gabriel, representing Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sol, Venus, Mercury and Luna."

"The Crown of Glory is emblematical of the First Sephira the Crown (Kether), which represents the highest Trinity of the Sephiroth, Macroprospus the Father. This Trinity added to the preceeding seven stars is ten, the number of the Sephiroth."

Actually, this rather aids our cause, because a link with the 7 ancient planets of alchemy is established. The 8th planet is clearly the most significant, and represents a Trinity in the Kabbalah. A planetary system in its own right, perhaps? This is a remarkable find, and I'm very grateful to Greg Jenner for passing this along, and to Frater X for this fascinating information.'

A fan to also compare, On to Lord of the rings:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522449/Amazing-story-Anglo-Saxon-warrior-saint-struggle-claim-rightful-place-king-inspired-Tolkiens-Aragorn.html

For the Nazi side:
I now understand why RAP Monster is celebrating its birthday in Spring Day. RAP Monster represents Satan, and therefore Saturn. Except Saturn made its birthday:
Surely the reason, to send the food on RAP Monster (too far for the others).

Jin is in front of RAP Monster (who wears a black jacket, with a white star, on each sleeve, underline (which represents the horizon, white on black = underground, black on white above the horizon). V looks out the window at the end before arriving at the last stop, and Jin has a jacket full of stars.

Note that Jin makes a movement, resembling the use of a camera. By studying certain Freemason tapestries (I take this opportunity to mark, certain things, which I wanted to mark, but in the end, I continue, my long pause (even if I continue the research), each L-shaped hand underlines a side, with drawings, like the forbidden fruit: the solar side, symbolized by the left eye (right for you), and the lunar side by the right eye (left for you), is framed askew. two sides, in the physical side is symbolized by Lucifer, represented by two children (represented almost all the time alone in the clips, normally by two boys, at least in tapestry and more, or by a boy and a girl). Lucifer which represents besides, the physical Man. The G Freemason, represents God, The G is also positioned, towards the East in the checkerboard). The G, in Man represents the light of God. Let each person receive, and in for example, the great sticks of magicians, represents the spine, the stone, the pineal gland. In Harry Potter, they use tubs, without stones, and therefore babies (the pineal gland, this develops late). During my research on the internet, I also came across some blogs, alchemists who used, the sexual act, to boost their powers. And like a baby with a lot of energy (besides the man, carries spermatozoa which carries the light, while the woman carries the matter), until decreasing with age.

In Harry Potter, the school is a Freemason Temple, separated by four houses (which represents, each one is (in the order of the houses, from right to left): Nephtys, Isis, Osiris and finally Seth). Opposite the Great God, whom he names Grand Architect, represented by Dumbeldore (who in the School also represents the Venerable, the teachers the masters), opposite is Grindelwald, the sacrificed sister and her brother represents the other two gods.

P.S. The filters (can symbolize different things), throughout the film The Lord of the Rings, uses the recesses, the same filters as BTS, as for example, the external filter, used in Euphoria, appears after the Hobbits, is left the county, and that Frodo wears the ring (evil), while, despite having left their village, their country, the only place they know walking in the unknown, it continues to be joyful, see excited.

Last edited:

J.Gloria

Rookie
https://www.hrc.org/resources/what-does-the-bible-say-about-homosexuality what do you all think about this? they are saying God isn't agaisnt homosexuality and it was misunderstood by humans.
Guys remember that the devil also twisted the Bible to fit in to his own beliefs when tempting Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior
But he forgot that he chose the wrong person,the son of God Himself so you guys being children of God, please do not be deceived.
Build your full armor in Christ and He will protect you from such people.
I know I come off as a preacher but I only want the best for you.

jhoseok92

Rookie
I understand that after all this information is dumped on you life seems so evil, all the time it seems that everything is a evil, but it's not true. The main thing is just to have this knowledge and just to have a critical thinking. Live your life, enjoy it, work, life is wonderful, there are more good people than bad. Watch movies and listen to music (which is not vulgar, which does not suggest bad thoughts, not all music is bad). The most important thing is to own this information, but not to let this information own you, if you can say like that =) I hope I understood what you meant correctly
Sorry for replying just now.
Thank you very much for your reply. I'm a very sensitive person and when I read all of these incredibly bad and twisted things I feel so overwhelmed, sometimes it's too much.

The only thing that keeps me motivated and faithful is love, love for my family, my partner and my friends.

Thank you for your kind words!

Sara1995

Established
I know how you feel, and trust me, you will feel better soon. It took me a little over a month to almost forget them. The first week was terrible, I felt as if I had lost my family and constantly wanted to cry, sometimes allowed myself to cry. The main thing is not to watch their funny videos, anything related to them and delete them from wherever you can only delete them. You will start to forget them. Sometimes I still feel sad, but I no longer want to "save" them and "pull them out" of this industry, because at the end of the day they want to do it themselve. Everything will be fine, without them you will begin to notice that the whole world does not revolve around BTS and that life is filled with other interesting things.
what? Lauv too? But I liked him why :( does he have satanic MVs and songs too? I never saw and he seems such a nice guy :confused:

Iwsu

Rookie
Every person
what? Lauv too? But I liked him why :( does he have satanic MVs and songs too? I never saw and he seems such a nice guy :confused:
Here's the deal. EVERY SINGLE CELEBRITY is part of the illuminati. No one becomes famous without sacrifices etc. That is how you get into the industry and more famous you get more sacrifices there will be. They are supposed to ACT nice etc. Some ppl regret getting in. And when they want to get out or are willing to expose people (other celebrities, politicians etc) they get killed. Once you are in the industry you don't get out. Plus celebrities sacrifice other celebrities to gain more popularity. Just Google or go to YouTube. And the cold hard fact is non of the artists care about fans. You are nothing but customers to them. And not every celebrity shove illuminati stuff in their vids so that they are fully visible. They add hidden eastereggs of illuminati etc. But they are always there one way or another.

Last edited: