BTS discussion thread

AndrAt3A (pardon me i dont know how to tag people and attach the posts)
I read it; didnt find about IU. But the shipping thing- i saw a vid there im so shocked i dont know what to think anymore... Like,wtf, isnt korea opposed to homosexuality? What is really happening in those groups???!?!??

Door ( why are u called door? Not judging)
Thanks for the advices. I listen to classical music, my mom is a classical professionnal guitarist i fact so i know- i wanted to try smth out, i never liked american pop (too ilviolent vulgar sexual) amd was always taught t was satanic. And was happy i found kpop cause t was different-at first. Turns out it s barely better. And actually i rlly like piano, and class music.

TheNightDuck- whtttt!! Why did bang shi hyuk remove the vid? How did he see it? Is he folowing you ??!?!?
Also, for the eyes, im not sure to understand. Honestly, jimin always remindes me of a demon- ( because his face looks like a snake to me ( the eys and all ) ( to rethink, not when he was young at the beginning, only after, after the diet and all..).
But i still dont understand, because srsly, i am not asian, bt when i smile, my eyes become same as jks, !!! Rlly, they stretch like that and look like a croissant.! So i cant see why the eyes is considered shapeshifting.
Though is saw all the other signs ( horns and all...).

Also, hmm, door,
Satan deceived me, im disgusted by errything!!! Its everywhere- movies, clothes, music, dancing, universities!!!!!
Arghh the worl is just...!
But were all gonna die someday, so...
( and, i thought seriously,) i dont think i have an addiction. I dont have any merch, cds, i didnt watch any of the reality shows, and it was established long before by my parents, and then me, that i could never go to a pop concert of any type... I only like the beat and the sound... Not even the mvs most of the time or the lyrics, even the dances are sometimes rrly inappropriate ( but not as bad aa the american ones tho)Its really enrgizing.. I cant spend 8 hours on computer during quarantine otherwise...
Anyways, thanks for the advices!

Also, i saw this somwhere else also: do you rrly think bang pd is a p***phile??!?
It wouldnt surprise me tho but could somebone explain pls?!?
And... Why do parents sign their children to people like that!!???
(Like jk at 13)?
Ahh all.of this soo!!!$&!&!_!!!
Bang shi hyuk raped children??!?

AndrAt3A

Established
AndrAt3A (pardon me i dont know how to tag people and attach the posts)
I read it; didnt find about IU. But the shipping thing- i saw a vid there im so shocked i dont know what to think anymore... Like,wtf, isnt korea opposed to homosexuality? What is really happening in those groups???!?!??
You read through all 500+ pages and IU wasn't mentioned once? Wow. Guess I was Wrong.

And South Korea is a conservative country whose is mostly opposed to the G Mafia, but that's how company get away with queer baiting, they pass it off as normal skinship. When in reality non famous korean guys are not "that" touchy to eachother.

OvercomeItAll

Established
You read through all 500+ pages and IU wasn't mentioned once? Wow. Guess I was Wrong.

And South Korea is a conservative country whose is mostly opposed to the G Mafia, but that's how company get away with queer baiting, they pass it off as normal skinship. When in reality non famous korean guys are not "that" touchy to eachother.
There are def. posts about IÙ, esp when Sullì then Goo Harà died. She's been in this industry for 10 years, she is no more innocent than the rest.

You read through all 500+ pages and IU wasn't mentioned once? Wow. Guess I was Wrong. (Ummm no sry, i read the first 6 ones, then i didnt know where to search so I abandoned. Sry.)

AndrAt3A

Established
You read through all 500+ pages and IU wasn't mentioned once? Wow. Guess I was Wrong. (Ummm no sry, i read the first 6 ones, then i didnt know where to search so I abandoned. Sry.)

....just hit the reply button under a post to respond. It will be easier that copy pasting

Hon33

Veteran
Also, hmm, door,
Satan deceived me, im disgusted by errything!!! Its everywhere- movies, clothes, music, dancing, universities!!!!!
Arghh the worl is just...!
But were all gonna die someday, so...
( and, i thought seriously,) i dont think i have an addiction. I dont have any merch, cds, i didnt watch any of the reality shows, and it was established long before by my parents, and then me, that i could never go to a pop concert of any type... I only like the beat and the sound... Not even the mvs most of the time or the lyrics, even the dances are sometimes rrly inappropriate ( but not as bad aa the american ones tho)Its really enrgizing.. I cant spend 8 hours on computer during quarantine otherwise...
Anyways, thanks for the advices!
Firstly about the video being blocked. I’m assuming there must have been BTS songs or music videos in the video, and if that’s the case it will be copyrighted and blocked. It’s an automatic tracking thing by YouTube on a company’s behalf. The company itself doesn’t monitor the videos. If some people can still see it and others can’t, it might be because the copyright might not apply consistently across different countries. There are things you can do to avoid getting copyrighted, if you are using a group’s content.
It really worries me to see you upset about liking Kpop like this. It’s the reason I tell people here they have to be careful about what they post. Anything that distracts you to such a point that it interferes with your every day life can be dangerous. However, it is not necessarily evil or satanic. If it isn’t affecting your daily life, and you can still do all the things you normally do, it is not dangerous to you.
You have to understand that everything that people say here is speculation. There is no proof for any of it - no matter what interpretations and signs people choose to see.
Music, clothes, dancing, movies, universities? They are not all dangerous. You have to arm yourself with information that you have thought about and rationalised. If there is no proof that it is true, then the chances are it is not.
If your mum is a musician talk to her about this. What’s her experience? Some classicsl composers were not all perfect - Mozart led a very corrupt life.
There is good and bad in everything. You have to decide what that is for you. Just because people have written theories on a page here, doesn’t make it all true.
I don’t know which country you come from. In some countries people see Kpop dances etc as inappropriate. In other countries - particularly in the west- it is not seen that way at all. Lots of young people in the West won’t follow it because they think it is too clean or for “nerds”.
All of the signs people here interpret as satanic , mean very different things on the west. You have to decide what way you want to see it. I am a mother with grown up daughters, although the youngest is still a teenager. I have no problem with her following Kpop. We went to see SuPerM in London together a few months ago.

Hon33

Veteran

Queer baiting is a really offensive term.
Are you South Korean?

Hon33

Veteran
Gosh another concert live, and this time youll have to pay to watch! So theyll be performing mots:7 live, unless its been pre-recorded already. Not to mention their new merch costs over $200 each, but hey army already can sell out ANYTHING for them.
It’s not unusual to pay for these concerts. SM will do their fourth one in a row this weekend and they have all cost $30 each.
Companies have probably lost thousands of not millions of dollars in revenue due to cancelled concerts from ticket sales and merch.
Some of the upfront costs of those concerts are still payable by the companies and who knows if insurance will cover them for that. They stand to lose a fortune. Why would they not charge for online concerts. I know $30 may be a lot for some people right now but compared to the actual cost of a concert it’s a lot less than you would normally pay.

I fixed it! It should be visible now!

*I had to change few songs and also bighit is smartass, they don't allow the part of where bts are wearing masks and robes in FL mv to be posted. That's why they blocked the visibility of the video!
Very Interesting video. U see even though I was told I want to pin the esoteric on Jimin because I like him, I think I was actually correct. When u undergo mk ultra ur personality splits and they can insert a demon into that specific personality since its basically a crack in the soul im assuming, and so yes Jimins dual personality is explained. Jk has had maaaaany mk ultra glitches. Didnt think REM would be a reptile however JAMES too. Fascinating. A car full of lizards guys. Super creepy lol. Thanks for the video Mimis. IM going to try and watch it in slow mo myself when I have time. This is actually so sad though especially referencing Elizabeth april and how they put your soul somewhere else. And its not the first time iv heard that, that when u give ur body over for fame and fortune a reptile takes over and ur soul is stored somewhere. My question then is, what the hell is the point. If ur soul is somewhere else doesnt that mean u dont get to experience any of it

taepeach

Veteran
Very Interesting video. U see even though I was told I want to pin the esoteric on Jimin because I like him, I think I was actually correct. When u undergo mk ultra ur personality splits and they can insert a demon into that specific personality since its basically a crack in the soul im assuming, and so yes Jimins dual personality is explained. Jk has had maaaaany mk ultra glitches. Didnt think REM would be a reptile however JAMES too. Fascinating. A car full of lizards guys. Super creepy lol. Thanks for the video Mimis. IM going to try and watch it in slow mo myself when I have time. This is actually so sad though especially referencing Elizabeth april and how they put your soul somewhere else. And its not the first time iv heard that, that when u give ur body over for fame and fortune a reptile takes over and ur soul is stored somewhere. My question then is, what the hell is the point. If ur soul is somewhere else doesnt that mean u dont get to experience any of it
Yeah..i wonder if they get saved, not just simply feeling remorse for what theyve done and want to get out, but actually give up wanting to be reptilian/allowing to be demonically influenced lol and fully come to God, will there soul come back to there original body? Cuz somr can be fully reptilian, others can me 70% reptilian and 30% human, or half and half. Its harder for me to comprehend bts or kpop idols being one since they only show a limited amount of themselves and specific fan interactions, which makes it even more shocking because how "innocent" they look on the outside. but it is possible when they are in this level of fame.

Have yall heard about their documentaries "Break The Silence"? I guess they are trying to show what its been like "behind the scenes" and their hardships and "honesty" but fans will only see the surface of everything they release and do. i also find these vids kind of surprising what staff had to do.