BTS discussion thread

Door

Rookie
I saw an interview with Namjoon where he said people think it stands for BEYOND THE SCENE, but that it is incorrect because it is Bulletproof Boy scouts, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

I just cant remember what to look up on youtube to go and get it
Oh yeah, my mistake, I saw Army say Namjoon called it "beyond the scene", not "behind". They assume that it's because they were embarrased to say that their name is "Buttetproof Boy scouts".

I'm not sure how relevent this is to now, but here:

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
Some people here were talking about female BH staff engaging in inappropriate behaviour towards members and I'm pleased to see somebody has made a video raising awareness about this.
Also somebody posted an interesting comment but you've always gotta go easy with these YT comments. If it's true then that's a little bit dodge on BH's part.
1589287409641.png
Also someone here... I think @boti mentioned that Hyundai has a link to masonry and stuff, (which is unsurprising seeing they're in on the agenda of lovely sorossy stuff) .
Well guess what!! today I got a Youtube ad for "SK Hynix" which is a branch of the "SK Telecom" group which Rem's dad works for (and I think has a pretty high up position) and look at this!! They were originally HYUNDAI ELECTRONICS and they became a conglomerate with SK hynix! They have a connection to Hyundai!! Perhaps that's where BH got their connection and some under-the-table investments from
1589287933749.png
lol suddenly my dream of Rem trying to coerce me to buy Neural Implants makes a wee bit more sense.
Does anyone else think perhaps the mark of the beast may be a neural implant or that the NWO may involve one?
Anyway, Neural Implants aside since it does sound quite far-fetched, some of you here have discussed 5G, IoT, AI, which is what this SK Hynix group are aiming for.
1589288443035.png
Just interesting to research and find these connections ;)

Door

Rookie
Some people here were talking about female BH staff engaging in inappropriate behaviour towards members and I'm pleased to see somebody has made a video raising awareness about this.
Also somebody posted an interesting comment but you've always gotta go easy with these YT comments. If it's true then that's a little bit dodge on BH's part.
View attachment 36118
Also someone here... I think @boti mentioned that Hyundai has a link to masonry and stuff, (which is unsurprising seeing they're in on the agenda of lovely sorossy stuff) .
Well guess what!! today I got a Youtube ad for "SK Hynix" which is a branch of the "SK Telecom" group which Rem's dad works for (and I think has a pretty high up position) and look at this!! They were originally HYUNDAI ELECTRONICS and they became a conglomerate with SK hynix! They have a connection to Hyundai!! Perhaps that's where BH got their connection and some under-the-table investments from
View attachment 36119
lol suddenly my dream of Rem trying to coerce me to buy Neural Implants makes a wee bit more sense.
Does anyone else think perhaps the mark of the beast may be a neural implant or that the NWO may involve one?
Anyway, Neural Implants aside since it does sound quite far-fetched, some of you here have discussed 5G, IoT, AI, which is what this SK Hynix group are aiming for.
View attachment 36120
Just interesting to research and find these connections ;)
I don't know about them being sasaeng, but it deffinitely is creepy.
It looks like hell. I can't imagine being surrounded by people who keep trying to take photos of me everytime I step outside to begin with. Being in that kind of invironment even in the company building is too much. I wonder how the members who've mentioned having social phobia or something like that like Yoongi said he has. It doesn't feel like they're being respected as artists :(

I know some people believe that the Mark of the Beast will be an inplant, which it could be, we can't know, but since the bible mentions it as being on the forehead and hand I thought that means "thoughts and deeds". At least that's what I think at the moment.
I saw videos showing that implants in some places in China are used to track people when you pass certain towers. And it's brought up as a quirky thing like "you can even log in and see if you've been in contact with other implant carriers, hehe!" It's really creepy.

Princessssss

Established
heyy everybody , what a bout the If I dont like certain posts I am just going to ignore it aproach, Other wise there will just be pages of going back and forward to how this thread is supposed to be and it is just annoying . I understand that some times certain post dont come even close to the intent of the thread , but the other posts that one can dislike what about just ignorin it ?? , Idk just a opinion
. I am not against critisizm . But often the post that say this is not the type of posts one should post causes the longest ongoing discussion . But I do know they come from a good intention

Hon33

Veteran
Then put a LOL or something lady we cant hear tone over text haha. Seriously.

I dont know who is attacking Boti im confused by this ranting it makes no sense
I wrote at the bottom of it I was being sarcastic to show it was a joke The eye rolling is also a joke! Lol

taepeach

Veteran
If the album will release in october i hope that doesnt mean there will be an advantage taken to sacrifice another idol or member/ release a statement of another idol "suicide"..
I posted this tweet already but the way jin said "if its october..." and then went deep into thought, i just realized like hell nooo, this better not be what im thinking :oops:

Hon33

Veteran
If the album will release in october i hope that doesnt mean there will be an advantage taken to sacrifice another idol or member/ release a statement of another idol "suicide"..
I posted this tweet already but the way jin said "if its october..." and then went deep into thought, i just realized like hell nooo, this better not be what im thinking :oops:
I’m being really serious when I ask you if you really believe idols are sacrificed for other idols. This is something I cannot get my head around and I don’t mean the fact that it happens, rather the fact you believe it does.

I’m not being facetious, I really would like to understand how or why you think this?

OvercomeItAll

Established
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the btš webtoon that was released last year had a very strange plot.

Jiñ dies continually throughout the episodes, again and again. Other members die too, but it's always Jın's responsibility to save them. And he fails miserably almost every time.

Screenshot_20200512-235928_Chrome.jpg

The ending is somewhat of a cliffhanger. (V kills him accidentally??)

Screenshot_20200512-235746_Chrome.jpg

Reading some old tweets, this webtoon left fans quite upset. The minute I'd found out about this thread here and Jonghýun and Jìn potentially being next, I'd told my best friend about it who had been an army since 2014. She straight away mentioned this webtoon and how Jinn keeps dying and can't be saved.

Who's the writer?

Screenshot_20200513-000217_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but the btš webtoon that was released last year had a very strange plot.

Jiñ dies continually throughout the episodes, again and again. Other members die too, but it's always Jın's responsibility to save them. And he fails miserably almost every time.

View attachment 36135

The ending is somewhat of a cliffhanger. (V kills him accidentally??)

View attachment 36134

Reading some old tweets, this webtoon left fans quite upset. The minute I'd found out about this thread here and Jonghýun and Jìn potentially being next, I'd told my best friend about it who had been an army since 2014. She straight away mentioned this webtoon and how Jinn keeps dying and can't be saved.

Who's the writer?

View attachment 36136
I've written posts about the webtoon before. I agree it's a very odd story. Especially since it's about real people suffering and dying. I don't know how it could be connected to the real world, but I think it's deffinitely connected to many BTS MV's and especially closely to the highlight reels.
If you're curious, here they are. I'd really like to hear your thoughts. As no one really replied to my theories on this.
Has anyone discussed the Save Me webtoon yet? I havent read all the thread pages yet, so idk, maybe all of this has been mentioned before, i apologize if it's redundant. Warning: SPOILERS!
View attachment 32949
In the webtoon Save Me. The whole story revolves around Jin going back in time and trying over and over to save the others.
Namjoon from being put in jail after a fight with a customer at a gas station.
Jungkook from (what first seemed as a suicide) accidentally falling from a building after enjoying the night view.
Jimin from being locked in a hospital where his mother locked him. (Jimin is seen in a bathtub trying to rub invisible dirt off his feet, OCD maybe?)
Hobi from falling off the stairs in the same hospital as Jimin where he is because he keeps suddenly falling asleep.
Yoongi from burning himself alive after his father said no to his music dreams and that he doesnt want him to kill himself like his mother did. Yoongi is the only character in the story who is angry at Jin and hated the fact that he didn't let him die.

Throughout the story Tae brings up things that he saw in dreams, and in the end of the story he tells Jin "I keep seeing weird dreams. In them Jungkook falls from a building, Yoongi burns in a fire, Namjoon in jail..."
The Story ends with Jin trying to stop Tae from killing his father and accidentally gets stabbed. But Jin wakes up back in time thinking about how he could never save all of them on his own.
It's never explained why Tae has these dreams. Why is he so special?

After reading the webtoon I realized that it's about the MV's. And now they all made sense.
Run, I need U, Short Films (Begin, Lie, Sigma, etc.), Highlighed Reels, Euphoria, Fake Love, BST japanese ver, they all seem to be revolving around the same story but in different timelines. The solo songs from Wings can be enjoyed on their own, but they can also be easily connected to this webtoon.
Why that story in particular? The story isn't technically "bad", yes it's very dark and depressing, but i wouldn't say it's badly written or boring, and yet I also don't think it's so amazing that BH needed so much MV's that focus on it. Why are they so focused on suicide and death? Aren't a lot of Bts' fans teens? And why even have a story about real life people where the characters suffer and die?

Also interesting, a lot of the imagery is quite shocking (Jungkook falling from a building over and over), a lot of pain in the story, and yet only the last chapter, in which Tae in rage stabs his father has a warning in the beginning, which I found weird, I think every chapter has to have a warning.

On a similar topic, I was also wondering what the Y.K. meant on the white lighter. I doubt this is connected, but I suddenly remembered how Yoongi joked that Airport staff called him "Yoon Ki Min"/"Yun Ki Min". Is that how his name is written on his passport?
I first thought that - Y.K. meant Yoongi and Kookie, since they seem to be especially close in the MV stories and in the Save me webtoon, but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?
They dont have any parts of the bus stop, that's why I didnt include them. Why? Do you think that them not having any graffiti around them could mean something?
View attachment 33198
But curiously, Jin has an accessory that is the cat (im assuming it's a cat) that in the webtoon gave him the power to go back in time.
View attachment 33199
View attachment 33200

Last edited:

OvercomeItAll

Established
I've written posts about the webtoon before. I agree it's a very odd story. Especially since it's about real people suffering and dying. I don't know how it could be connected to the real world, but I think it's deffinitely connected to many BTS MV's and especially closely to the highlight reels.
If you're curious, here they are. I'd really like to hear your thoughts. As no one really replied to my theories on this.
Brilliant analysis. For a webtoon of all things, it sure is dark. But isn't that the thing about btš? Everything they share on social media and in their episodes is sunshine and rainbows, but their mvs (and webtoon, too apparently) have such sinister themes.

V kills his dad in I Need U as well, that has to mean something.

Anything that makes jìn stand out from the other members in photos is of significance. Goo Hàra had many album photos with members where she was the only one with a certain feature. The littlest things, like being the only one sitting down or wearing a different mask.

I don't understand this image of Yoonģi constantly being presented as suicidal by bighitt. In his rap single, he hints at his own suicide attempt. That's real life. How damaging is it for biģhit to take that and make it a theme in a darn webtoon. Now I get why the fans were so upset, you're right. These are real people and bh didn't bother to make them seem like fictional characters. I mean, they even showed yooongi's father refusing to support his music career.

So how much more of this webtoon is showing us the members' realities?

Last edited:

AndrAt3A

Established
I wonder if the fact that some of them had more red clothing than other's means something? it must. but what? maybe to have more focus on them? or saying they are more willing? or to show they are more "aware"? I'm gonna have to research that a bit more.
I wonder if the fact that some of them had more red clothing than other's means something? it must. but what? maybe to have more focus on them? or saying they are more willing? or to show they are more "aware"? I'm gonna have to research that a bit more.
I made a post about Sug4 and Vee constantly standing out from the group, but no one has given any explanation as to why it could be.

Here's some other photos the focus heavily on the red color.

This is from 2014 their 'Danger' Era
Notice its everyone wearing red but Vee.
20200513_011504.jpg
Fast forward to 2015ish and it's the literal opposite.
20200513_011528.jpg
It seems that roles had changed.
Notice Sug4 and Vee only ones with sweaters (Rm J1M1N J1n and Jungk00k with voodoo hearts pinned to them)
Same year different Award Show
20200513_011306.jpg
Same year...only member in all red
20200513_011750.png
20200513_011947.jpg

This is J1M1N featured center and in red, but with Vee standing out as well. With Sug4 and Vee matching shoes and Shirts. What does the color Green represent? Because Vee has an all green Mic and Green Ear pieces when performing.
20200513_012413.jpg

Here is Sug4 and Vee once again being paired and standing out. 20200513_012521.jpg

Attachments

JINtercession

Rookie
Dang, the building just across from Big Hit got a 'Rona case :/
Maybe there was something more than just bromance in the air at the gay bar in which JK allegedly was seen at.
People can be asymptomatic.
(edit: gay bar or not, why are these pubs and clubs still open in the first place?)

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
I just listened to a insta live and the person said that there have been cases again in itteawon apparently in gay clubs where the rona spread
The original coronavirus outbreak in South Korea was centred mostly around Daegu.
Over the past week there has been a surge in cases that coincided with the re-opening of nightclubs in Seoul - more specifically, Itaewon. Nothing I have read has specifically mentioned gay nightclubs.
There have also been surges in China, Germany and Spain. It’s entirely expected once social distancing measures are decreased, which is why it has to be done slowly.

Hon33

Veteran
Didn't a leader from another kpop group even perform in a gay club during this pandemic?

** i just checked. It's Mino. I was hoping it'd been a rumour but is that a pic of him?

View attachment 36169

They go to these gay clubs at their own will, right? But to perform as well? Does this have to do with their *tasks* and keeping their end of the deal? Or is this their form of fun?
Where does it specify that it was a gay club?