BTS discussion thread

I have gone back enough in this thread. The only thing I picked on was this thread turned from a Tea pitty party to Tea is so evil he is sucking our souls with his eyes lol and at some point it was much more rational and interested in semiotics before it began villainizing and demonizing people which confirmed my suspicion.

It is majorly made up of current or ex obsessive fans who are trying to make a larger than life narrative of evil beets guys to counter and replace the beets they idolized until they turned themselves bitter.

It is also made up of people who love one member but are annoyed the other members exist so again making up some fantasy narrative that they can live with. There are also those who simply seem to be bothered by the size and dedication of the fan base which is understandable.

I am maintaining my point, this is just the extreme otherside of the same obsession when it starts to veer so deep into sexuality, privacy and some baseless claims of immoral illegal behaviour. I know then I can't take it seriously as a thread exploring semiotics.

I am certain of this:

Higher up the compay are aware of what they incorporate into the group's image and work maybe not even the Man Bang Hit because I think BH has became controlled by people much higher in the industry/and the world around 2017. He worked for JY*P so I think they may have had common investors. 2016 was an attempt at a pledge and a chance to prove the company could take on challenges.

If this is true then I think the Beets guys are not aware of this. They are not in as much control of their work and lives as they like the world to believe. These things are usually orchestrated from really high up and they don't let the puppets in on anything. They are replaclable employees. They just control them through money and fame for now as long as they are useful - these are already powerful holds on people, especially from less priviliged backgrounds.

If they do let a bunch of adolescents and 20 something year old guys who are unstable career-wise on this, it jeopardizes the agenda. They could try to run or talk at anytime - especially when the high is over. Just think of cults and how people who are duped into them but when they come to their sense later on always talk.

Since I have been watching them I noted some things about their personalities this is why I brought up the on and of stage personas earlier. These guys are intense and not only because of anything they did or said on camera but their auras together as seven are just....intense. I have never encountered such intensity in one group. Which I think this is what draws the large fans and interest in - not the music, since everything else they do is the same with every other kpop group. I was going to elaborate on this but the thread has some negativity that I don't want to engage with.
Im actually tired of this thread myself.

Iv been sucked into some weird conversations only by my irrational drive to always respond stemming from my own hate of being ignored

This thread is actually negative and I for one can feel the energy of the posters. Even via technology you can send your energy vibration and it can be felt on the other side

Some people here are deeply in love with their obsession about BTS but hide it under some hateful facade.

Its far beyond just wanting to analyse the occult in BTS. Its borderline insanity literally picking apart their every move. Its fine to discuss things but some people are so dogmatic in what they THINK they KNOW its condescending but also at times ignorant and one sided.
Why do we all spend this much time on flipping BTS anyways and that includes the silent readers of which there are many

I think some people need to wake up and realize they are still plugged into BTS and fake superiority about fake indifference or so called disinterest about BTS is really not sincere.

Also people saying oh the thread was for this or that or it used to be like this, need to realize everything changes, every single thing, adults can accept this

Speculation on BTS is fine and all but some ppl take it to the next level and almost give off some kind of Regina George mean girls vibes like OH if ur not hating with us ur so not fetch!

This is insanity.

I honestly cant see how finding everything these people do on the internet and then scrutinizing it every single day is normal.

People can lie to themselves all they want but some can see through the bullshit.

Last edited:

Nonononsense

Rookie
@TheNightDuck honestly this thread just opened my eyes about all the sides of obsession over Beets. I never expected this. I went through it last night and it gave me chills. I even had a bad dream over this. It unsettled me people could spend so much energy either idiolzing them like gods or spweing so much malice as if they are demons. They are just people!!!!!!!! I'm not free of guilt either. I went and made an account and started posting. My fascination and interest in beets and the communities made around them is clearly too much.

Anyway, I take back what I said about what I was CERTAIN about lol. This is what falling into the rabit hole does. I'm not certain of anything, I don't know anything but reading this thread was like a mixture of "yeah what's up with all these weird stuff" and "their company BH seem greedy and weird" and then it became a little traumatizing. I know for a fact they are trying to break into the US and they company may have to do some shady stuff for that to happen - maybe really shady...murder, I'm not so sure.

Anyway I don't believe in most conspiracy theories - I just like reading the theories and semiotics for fun. So in reality I don't actually believe there is anything purposely satanic with Beets lol

Truth is more simple than that. The signs and hidden imagery in their work and the work of many are reproduced. Meaning that they were generated at some point of time long ago and people kept reproducing them until they become so heavily incorporated into our reality. There is no question that these signs and imageries have meaning far from innocent and that meaning is also reproduced whether people consciouly interpret it or not. This is just the basis of semiotics. I have never been on a forum thread so I'm not sure how much some of you know. But basically these signs are reproduced by the mass in fashion, TV, literature, music, products - basically anything that can be consumed by people. We ourselves reproduce them uknowingly. It isn't systematic and it's more arbitrary and happens at such a large scale that the signs reccur together so much so it would lead people to suspect things they consume. Of course sometimes reading into what we consume is actually good, sometimes what we are consuming as media is purposely malevolent. I advice you not to take it seriously and actually fall into the trap of believing that when it happens it has such a larger than life explanation because this is esentially another form of distraction and could lead into more delusional or paranoid thinking when it's not needed.

Everything you suspect may be malevolent has the chance of 50/50 of actually being so. But investing so much time into this plus the demonization and dehumanization of people really won't have any positive impact on anyone or the world. beeeets are just some pop group. Outside the internet, before I started pursuing them actively to learn more, I have never come accross them. No one in my life brings them up or knows who they are except my sisters and thankfuly they are just fawning over how cute they are. I'm the one who just spent 3 hours making posts about whether they were p*** or satanic lol

@TheNightDuck honestly this thread just opened my eyes about all the sides of obsession over Beets. I never expected this. I went through it last night and it gave me chills. I even had a bad dream over this. It unsettled me people could spend so much energy either idiolzing them like gods or spweing so much malice as if they are demons. They are just people!!!!!!!! I'm not free of guilt either. I went and made an account and started posting. My fascination and interest in beets and the communities made around them is clearly too much.

Anyway, I take back what I said about what I was CERTAIN about lol. This is what falling into the rabit hole does. I'm not certain of anything, I don't know anything but reading this thread was like a mixture of "yeah what's up with all these weird stuff" and "their company BH seem greedy and weird" and then it became a little traumatizing. I know for a fact they are trying to break into the US and they company may have to do some shady stuff for that to happen - maybe really shady...murder, I'm not so sure.

Anyway I don't believe in most conspiracy theories - I just like reading the theories and semiotics for fun. So in reality I don't actually believe there is anything purposely satanic with Beets lol

Truth is more simple than that. The signs and hidden imagery in their work and the work of many are reproduced. Meaning that they were generated at some point of time long ago and people kept reproducing them until they become so heavily incorporated into our reality. There is no question that these signs and imageries have meaning far from innocent and that meaning is also reproduced whether people consciouly interpret it or not. This is just the basis of semiotics. I have never been on a forum thread so I'm not sure how much some of you know. But basically these signs are reproduced by the mass in fashion, TV, literature, music, products - basically anything that can be consumed by people. We ourselves reproduce them uknowingly. It isn't systematic and it's more arbitrary and happens at such a large scale that the signs reccur together so much so it would lead people to suspect things they consume. Of course sometimes reading into what we consume is actually good, sometimes what we are consuming as media is purposely malevolent. I advice you not to take it seriously and actually fall into the trap of believing that when it happens it has such a larger than life explanation because this is esentially another form of distraction and could lead into more delusional or paranoid thinking when it's not needed.

Everything you suspect may be malevolent has the chance of 50/50 of actually being so. But investing so much time into this plus the demonization and dehumanization of people really won't have any positive impact on anyone or the world. beeeets are just some pop group. Outside the internet, before I started pursuing them actively to learn more, I have never come accross them. No one in my life brings them up or knows who they are except my sisters and thankfuly they are just fawning over how cute they are. I'm the one who just spent 3 hours making posts about whether they were p*** or satanic lol
All I can say is I definitely believe in the Satanic agenda of the entertainment industry worldwide and I have felt the effects of BTS, and after being on this thread for a couple of months now, some as a silent reader, I realize this place is actually quite fucked up, the energy of some people here is highly disturbing it makes my skin crawl

I actually really like most of the posters here, some really lovely, some really neutral, but overall this is time wasted, and I actually feel sad for some folks here who seem to invest alot of precious life on analyzing BTS every move. Even as a super fan i didnt watch these peoples lives with such an eagle eye like a few here do.

Superiority is some times a facade for inadequacy and I for one am not on board

Think this just woke me up to the fact that all this a major waste of time, im clearly not going to fall trap to satanic shit because I have a good solid foundation

Ill leave the people to continue giving their lives to BTS but ima head out

sadtruth

Established
I agree M_J was abused, he is circled with p*dos and he never had a healthy family life but the abused can turn into abuser. We can never be sure. he spent lots of time serving them.
I remember that in his child abuse lawsuit, the children talk about he were showing him a p*rn magazine.
I just read about his case and somethings don't make sense, so I don't think it's crazy to think he was framed. I always assumed Michael hung out with kids because his mental age is like a kid due to abuse, and if that's the case he would be sleeping in beds innocently. I'm not saying the allegations are not true, but there's two sides and nothing's been proven. It's possible they wanted to gain control over him by using his innocence against him. His kids love him and other kids who stayed with him have been on his side. But yeah, you never know, he might have been guilty.

Hon33

Veteran
  • more often than not victims of abuse turn into abusers themselves
  • I was the one pointing earlier that MJ has been extensively abused by his father, as well as in regards to his management causing (indirectly as always) his death
  • I have gathered information about him in general and lately especially in connection with David Geffen, Katzenberger, Dreamworks, Spielberg (there are forums that can be found on the internet such as https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2019/01/16/michael-jackson-david-geffen-sank-my-career/)
  • I have severe doubts over the documentary (latest) since its existence was meant to be a deviation from Weinstein's documentary, created by his longstanding friends Oprah and Geffen, with Geffen having had a grudge against Michael long before he died
  • I have severe doubts over his trial, the nature of it, the people behind it
  • I have doubts about some testimonials but respect some of the alleged victims

I have no doubts that from the first moment I saw him surrounded by children, the look in his eyes, the ones of a grown man infatuated with minors - when we know how big of an issue p***philia has always been not just within gays, but also straight people, older men praying on younger naive girls-- that's the look of a p***phile.
In Europe there used to be laws prohibiting different types of contact between someone of legal age and a minor. Not sure about the actual status at this moment.
Pedophiles don't need to act sexually towards a child, or someone of a young age, in order to be considered pedophiles, or carry pedophiliac traits, which is basically my feeling about Jimin and Taehyung and Taehyung doesn't make it better with his fan-engaging.
There is a glance in their eyes, that certain glance I've seen it often in pedophiles. Jungkook at the Jingle has equally had his part with the young girl. He was kind, engaging with her on the stage in a friendly way. He did not had at all the look of Jimin's or Taehyung's in his eyes and I repeat - it's not the first time.
Maybe both are being encouraged and groomed to attract young children. When we are talking BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk and the content of this thread (up until last week), we are dealing with people promoting and pushing p***philia through various signs, lobby and early on sexualization of children such as in UK and USA.

Michael's entire attitude was as if he was living for the moment to be surrounded by children and no parent should ever, EVER allow a stranger to be THAT nice with their children.

I am sorry, if anyone believes that it is appropriate for a men to walk up to children, personally engage, or hold hands with them - despite every case of p***philia starting with men kindly approaching children and then kidnapping them etc- and truly believes, that there is nothing wrong with this picture.

I am not going to minimize or normalize a grown man's weird behavior and interaction with minors or younger girls.
What do you mean laws about different types of contact?
Like every other country, there are the same laws about sexual contact between minor and adults as there are in every country. The only thing that differs is the age of consent. Here in the U.K. it is 16 but I think it is as low as 14 in some countries.
Anyone having sec with a minor can be prosecuted but it’s a bit of a grey area, for example if a 16 yr old boy had sex with a 15 year old girl or vice verse, they may not prosecute.
Schools, hospitals, voluntary organisations, churches or any where that deals with children, generally have child protection policies in place to keep both the children and employees/volunteers etc safe.
Child protection policies are very stringent but they are not all law. Some will be law and some will be guidance.

fallandblues

Rookie
who is the most obsessed: the one who talk about how evil bts are and etc or the one who came in a bts discussion thread just to feel personally attacked, trying to defend guys who don't even know about their existence...
If it is all nonsense why starting arguing about it.... aiai essas armys.

...and here i thought that the ones who said something about trolls were delulu.

Hon33

Veteran
I just read about his case and somethings don't make sense, so I don't think it's crazy to think he was framed. I always assumed Michael hung out with kids because his mental age is like a kid due to abuse, and if that's the case he would be sleeping in beds innocently. I'm not saying the allegations are not true, but there's two sides and nothing's been proven. It's possible they wanted to gain control over him by using his innocence against him. His kids love him and other kids who stayed with him have been on his side. But yeah, you never know, he might have been guilty.
Have you seen the documentary that aired in the US and the U.K., in tge last year or two, where his victims (now adults) were interviewed?
It made for very, very difficult viewing.
Again, I must emphasise that Michael Jackson is not around to answer these accusations, so it’s not possible to say definitively what happened.
These kids -now adults - who were allegedly abused though, have waived all rights of anonymity though to tell their story. If what they say is true, it can’t have been an easy story to tell.

Hon33

Veteran
who is the most obsessed: the one who talk about how evil bts are and etc or the one who came in a bts discussion thread just to feel personally attacked, trying to defend guys who don't even know about their existence...
What you don’t really seem to understand is, that someone like me, isn’t here to defend BTS per se. Yea, I like Kpop but I don’t like BTS. I couldn’t even tell you which one of them is in the picture, people were arguing with me about.
I am here because it is fundamentally wrong of you to generalise about someone’s involvement in the occult, to speculate about their sexuality, to decide they are transgender and especially to label them as paedophiles - especially when there is no evidence to support any of it.
If you believe in conspiracy theories and the involvement of the occult in the entertainment industry, so be it. If that is the case however, it must have been the case for centuries rather than decades or years. Scandal has always surrounded musicians, writers, actors etc, etc. It’s not new.
What concerns me more is the fact that they can freely make assumptions about people and post them as fact, without any regard for the people they are posting about or others who read this stuff.
Some of the things people here come up are frankly very worrying - cannibalism, paedophilia, orgies, human sacrifices? What kind of thoughts must you have to come up with this? You spend hours analysing this stuff and you attack anyone who dares to question it. For all the bizarre analysis you make, there are simple explanations, like my post on another thread about a recent Got7 song. Yes, you can choose to see the occult OR you can see the story of Romeo and Juliet, which the title of the song is a quote from. Sometimes life just isn’t that complicated. You all feed off each other. It’s very unhealthy behaviour.

Free speech is only free speech, when it doesn’t harm anyone. If it comes at a cost to others, it’s not free speech!
Do you really believe in the things you write here? Cannibalism? Paedophilia? Human sacrifice?
Your friend Boti today posted nonsense today about how past generations of music were more wholesome. When she’s called out on it, she says people are slow-minded or ill-informed. In reality, she is the one who is naive and ill-informed. She’s trying to change history to suit her own agenda but she can’t change what others have experienced.
No one is ever done learning. No one ever knows everything. If you think you have, then you’re going to be disappointed. One day you’re going to wake up and wonder why you believed all this. There are good people in Kpop and there are bad people in Kpop, just as there are and has been in the entertainment industry all over the world, for generations.
I am sorry to sound patronising but honestly, if you think this type of thinking makes you enlightened, you’re wrong. This type of thinking has also been around since time began.
Its not unique. You want to be unique? Try thinking for yourself - look at the world around you and try to ask yourself why you believe in all of this? Then be truthful when you answer that question.

sadtruth

Established
Have you seen the documentary that aired in the US and the U.K., in tge last year or two, where his victims (now adults) were interviewed?
It made for very, very difficult viewing.
Again, I must emphasise that Michael Jackson is not around to answer these accusations, so it’s not possible to say definitively what happened.
These kids -now adults - who were allegedly abused though, have waived all rights of anonymity though to tell their story. If what they say is true, it can’t have been an easy story to tell.
I have. It still doesn't prove or change anything. Some people say they did it for money, there were plots in their story etc. I'm not judging them or stating Michael is innocent. I'm just saying we can't trust everything we see.

There's no point getting too much into it because like you said Michael isn't here anymore. If the boys were abused I hope they can heal, if not they'll have God to answer to just like Michael.

Last edited:

Nonononsense

Rookie

...and here i thought that the ones who said something about trolls were delulu.
Not agreeing that they are p*** means I am a fan? what type of logic is that lol

Let me check again, the evidence is hand holding and public weverse messages which were mind numbing I can't even remember except some joke about their favourit dang-shin? lol yes omg screams p***

So you're saying we can't post what we think if it's differen than your ideas? Are you sure YOU'RE not army? lol

These allegation are serious in my country and get people killed on the spot - no court, no prison.You're comfortable with it then go ahead, no one stopped you, I didn't even respond to you or the other poster again. I expressed my opinions and thoughts on a public forum, which I believe is within my every right. If you don't like that then why come on the internet you delulu :p

Last edited:

fallandblues

Rookie
What you don’t really seem to understand is, that someone like me, isn’t here to defend BTS per se. Yea, I like Kpop but I don’t like BTS. I couldn’t even tell you which one of them is in the picture, people were arguing with me about.
I am here because it is fundamentally wrong of you to generalise about someone’s involvement in the occult, to speculate about their sexuality, to decide they are transgender and especially to label them as paedophiles - especially when there is no evidence to support any of it.
If you believe in conspiracy theories and the involvement of the occult in the entertainment industry, so be it. If that is the case however, it must have been the case for centuries rather than decades or years. Scandal has always surrounded musicians, writers, actors etc, etc. It’s not new.
What concerns me more is the fact that they can freely make assumptions about people and post them as fact, without any regard for the people they are posting about or others who read this stuff.
Some of the things people here come up are frankly very worrying - cannibalism, paedophilia, orgies, human sacrifices? What kind of thoughts must you have to come up with this? You spend hours analysing this stuff and you attack anyone who dares to question it. For all the bizarre analysis you make, there are simple explanations, like my post on another thread about a recent Got7 song. Yes, you can choose to see the occult OR you can see the story of Romeo and Juliet, which the title of the song is a quote from. Sometimes life just isn’t that complicated. You all feed off each other. It’s very unhealthy behaviour.

Free speech is only free speech, when it doesn’t harm anyone. If it comes at a cost to others, it’s not free speech!
Do you really believe in the things you write here? Cannibalism? Paedophilia? Human sacrifice?
Your friend Boti today posted nonsense today about how past generations of music were more wholesome. When she’s called out on it, she says people are slow-minded or ill-informed. In reality, she is the one who is naive and ill-informed. She’s trying to change history to suit her own agenda but she can’t change what others have experienced.
No one is ever done learning. No one ever knows everything. If you think you have, then you’re going to be disappointed. One day you’re going to wake up and wonder why you believed all this. There are good people in Kpop and there are bad people in Kpop, just as there are and has been in the entertainment industry all over the world, for generations.
I am sorry to sound patronising but honestly, if you think this type of thinking makes you enlightened, you’re wrong. This type of thinking has also been around since time began.
Its not unique. You want to be unique? Try thinking for yourself - look at the world around you and try to ask yourself why you believe in all of this? Then be truthful when you answer that question.
Seriously, and again, if you don't believe in the theories in here, you dont have to. It is all they are: t h e o r i e s.
It is right at the beginning, did you read? "all the topics and theories discussed here are pure speculation. The information should NOT be taken as facts".

"If you believe in conspiracy theories" this thread is, again, ALL about conspiracy theories.
The posts in here a g a i n should not be taken as facts. Y o u should not take as facts, for god sake.
You don't defend them, ok, and you think that the theories (not facts) in here will harm someone? Really? Posts on the internet? ok.
"For all the bizarre analysis you make"
what analysis have i made please tell me, it seems to me that you are kinda lost in here. Again, nobody is telling you to believe in something. Nobody.
You are in a bts thread talking about not defend bts and how wrong is to believe in the >theories< in here. Ok. Got it.

"If you believe in conspiracy theories and the involvement of the occult in the entertainment industry, so be it"
exactly, you should have ended there :) should I say what theories are again? Ok: Not facts.

fallandblues

Rookie
Not agreeing that they are p*** means I am a fan? what type of logic is that lol

Let me check again, the evidence is hand holding and public weverse messages which were mind numbing I can't even remember except some joke about their favourit dang-shin? lol yes omg screams p***

So you're saying we can't post what we think if it's differen than your ideas? Are you sure YOU'RE not army? lol

These allegation are serious in my country and get people killed on the spot - no court, no prison.You're comfortable with it then go ahead, no one stopped you, I didn't even respond to you or the other poster again. I expressed my opinions and thoughts on a public forum, which I believe is within my every right. If you don't like that then why come on the internet you delulu :p
Did I said they were pedos? again: theories, that is all theories. If you dont believe, ok. You dont have to. Again: theories, not facts.
If you had actually read this thread, you would know that it is not just about holding hands. Ok? Ok.

You and the 2 others are so funny hahaha.

Again: If it is all nonsense why starting arguing about it...:)

taepeach

Veteran
it is possible celebrities or idols might be secretly p*dophiles/have perverted attraction to children or underaged peopls, and it can be because of being abused at a young age and that caused the demonic perversed spirits to attach to them or it even developed cuz of their agenda they have to promote subtly. Obviously it becomes serious when p*dophilia is in the conversation and to accuse someone of it is serious, and i of course still am iffy on this whole p*do thing, they definely can be perverts lol, but remember the 'incident' rumor with jimin and taehyung and somi during BS&T era? When they would sexually harrass her despite her being underaged at that time and she was always scared to see jimin? Or the way txt and new groups are way younger and are being sexualized?? Kpop aint innocent at all, kpop idols arent strangers to each other, you can bet theyve all secretly hooked up, went out on dates, etc. Now when it comes to p*dophilia, it is like in the movies, the seniors pick on the rookie groups and try to get with them. I swear i forgot where i read it, but i remember reading how rookie groups and girls (underaged and/or barely legal) are harrassed by older groups.
the point is p*dophilia exists in the elite/occult world and they have NO mercy or care for them, whether the child is even 17 or few months old. If they want to harm and abuse and sacrifice at any moment, THEY WILL. in fact the occultists enjoy terrorizing them before they are killed or sacrificed cuz their blood is more richer and powerful for them, and they are manipulated and tortured to do as their handlers and masters say. Plus all of the young trainees that are hidden who have no identity, you think those poor girls and boys dont ever have to shamelessly deal with abuse and sexual harassment by their managers/companies?

taepeach

Veteran
cannibalism, paedophilia, orgies, human sacrifices? What kind of thoughts must you have to come up with this
Victims who have escaped the music industry, whistleblowers, victims of satanic cults, people who have witnessed it, etc who have exposed these things. The industry and elites dont want you to know this is happening. And its not even about sacrificing people and being evil for fun, cuz all they gain from it physically is more desire to do evil and feel proud of themselves of doing it. the real deal and damage happens in the spiritual world. Through their evil actions they gain energy and power from the spirits that take over them to do these things and become more alligned to Satan. Its part of their luciferian doctrines to do all sorts of evil things. And why do they (the occult) do this? Cuz they are psychos who think through satan they will become gods and indestructible in the afterlife. Afterall the bible says we dont wrestle against flesh and blood (people), but the principalities in the air and demons that rule the world and people they have picked to use against us/destroy us. Really only God knows what is happening and who these people are.

I dont know how an argument even started here lol but whatever lets forgive and move ON (pun intended).
EUTUQTZXQAEh4Ju.jpeg

What we know is that bts are working on a new album, but this is a japanese version which will be released in july, which is mostly their previous songs but in japanese, and even a mv. So is this it the one they are self producing? Im just wondering if the mv and new songs will be like black swan type style

Cuz this does not give a flowery vibe lol. Plus it will have 8 versions! nice quadruple the amount of photobooks and money that armys will spend!
EXbYTl-U4AE_PBj.jpeg

Last edited:

stargirl

The new songs sound so-so... Even I could predict what they’ll be about lol. ’Calling’ is probably how they got sucked into this industry, ’Stay Gold’ is probably showing off how rich they are/talking about how they want to remain rich/that they are gold etc. it will probably be hip-hop-ish, upbeat, ’Your Eyes Tell’ gives me a very weird/demonic energy just even reading the title, probably will contain a lot of subliminal messages and magic, ’The Journey’ will be about how they went from 0 to 100 really quick, will probably contain a lot of sadness, will be the typical boohoo-we-had-it-so-hard type of message they are always capitalizing on. But this is just my speculations. If this will be it, i’ll lose my mind lol.

EDIT: Also, hello everyone on this thread, I hope you’re all doing well. Don’t mind me, I’m just a new member interested in theories. :)

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Okay I'm too lazy to find the person who wrote the comment here about feminity so....I'm just gonna write it here.

Please don't generalize Asian men/women and African men/females. We(Africans) are one continent but with different races of people. This whole thing of Asian women are more feminine compared to African women who are more masculine.

Its booboo.

The reason why black women are seen as masculine is simply because of Mr Media. The darker skinned women are shown as the overweight,oversexualised ones trying to trap men since their insecure while the man falls in love with the lighter skinned one who is thick or slim.

Yet darker skinned black women who are healthy are barely showcased. Therefore bringing forth the stereotypes of us being rough and masculine.

We aren't. The whole concept is based on the lighter your skin is the prettier and nicer you are.

And if you don't believe me then go compare the actress Ryan destiny with Scarlett Johansson or a tanner Asian actress.

African women and Asian women have similarities when it comes to their mothers. Honestly you are taught from a young age to get education and take care of your looks so you could find a man to marry, quit your job and have babies.

In that order.

Being more curvier and having lighter skin(yellow) is what they perceive as something that will benefit you in your life. Which is true because look at how the media replaces black women with mixed women.

Like Asian media, picking the lightest of Asians to represent them.

Asian men are showcased as feminine in the media. That doesn't mean they are its what is shown. The Asian men in my country don't look feminine(from what I've seen) majority of what 'I've seen' but the media portays them as feminine pale men same way as light skinned black men are seen as more feminine compared to darker skinned men.

So my overall point is you can't say that a particular race is more feminine then others just from your point of view and research done by doctors who have only met a minority of that race.

There are above 7.6 billion people in the world with different looks, morals and behaviors.

The media only showcases what they want to show you.

Hon33

Veteran
it is possible celebrities or idols might be secretly p*dophiles/have perverted attraction to children or underaged peopls, and it can be because of being abused at a young age and that caused the demonic perversed spirits to attach to them or it even developed cuz of their agenda they have to promote subtly. Obviously it becomes serious when p*dophilia is in the conversation and to accuse someone of it is serious, and i of course still am iffy on this whole p*do thing, they definely can be perverts lol, but remember the 'incident' rumor with jimin and taehyung and somi during BS&T era? When they would sexually harrass her despite her being underaged at that time and she was always scared to see jimin? Or the way txt and new groups are way younger and are being sexualized?? Kpop aint innocent at all, kpop idols arent strangers to each other, you can bet theyve all secretly hooked up, went out on dates, etc. Now when it comes to p*dophilia, it is like in the movies, the seniors pick on the rookie groups and try to get with them. I swear i forgot where i read it, but i remember reading how rookie groups and girls (underaged and/or barely legal) are harrassed by older groups.
the point is p*dophilia exists in the elite/occult world and they have NO mercy or care for them, whether the child is even 17 or few months old. If they want to harm and abuse and sacrifice at any moment, THEY WILL. in fact the occultists enjoy terrorizing them before they are killed or sacrificed cuz their blood is more richer and powerful for them, and they are manipulated and tortured to do as their handlers and masters say. Plus all of the young trainees that are hidden who have no identity, you think those poor girls and boys dont ever have to shamelessly deal with abuse and sexual harassment by their managers/companies?
I could make up a rumour and say you are a paedophile. . I could post it all over the internet and say it has to be true, because she said this or did this. Would that make it true? How would you feel?
You’re all so immature!
In England, there were rumours that a paedophilic had been released from jail and moved into a residential area. Some idiots identified him and a man was killed. He wasn’t a paedophile. He was a paediatrician. He died because some idiots didn’t know the difference between a doctor and a child abuser!
That’s the kind of things that can happen as a result of labelling people incorrectly.
Oh and by the way - if you have sexual activity with a 17 yr old? It’s not paedophilia!! You people are throwing around words like paedophilia and you don’t even know what it means. Paedophilia is nothing to do with the age of consent. Paedophilia is sexual feelings towards a pre-pubescent child. You know, before they hit puberty?
As for abuse and sexual harassment of young trainees. You do know that companies like SM have to abide by employment laws? You do know that trainees have contracts, which I’m certain their parents have to sign. No, most parents don’t sign the lives of their kids away to be abused! Yes there may be occasions when individuals are guilty of mistreating trainees - do I think they sexual harassment them? Maybe it happens, sometimes. Is it endemic? I dont think it is.
All of this how’s how little you understand about the world. Take companies like SM. I’ve said before how they work with Capitol Records. A company like that has a reputation going back decades. If they go into partnership with another label, they’re going to check them out. They don’t want to work with a company with a bad reputation.
Don’t you understand how many people companies like those, employ? It’s not even statistically possible, that every single employee is corrupt?
Do you know what would happen in the West if people thought Kpop idols were undergoing systematic abuse? They would boycott the industry. They wouldn’t support it.
Why are you still here talking about it, if you believe all this? If you don’t like the endemic abuse that you think exists, stop wasting time here and take all your evidence to a news agency or the SK government and kick up a fuss. Oh wait, sorry you can’t, because they are all corrupt as well!

Hon33

Veteran
Okay I'm too lazy to find the person who wrote the comment here about feminity so....I'm just gonna write it here.

Please don't generalize Asian men/women and African men/females. We(Africans) are one continent but with different races of people. This whole thing of Asian women are more feminine compared to African women who are more masculine.

Its booboo.

The reason why black women are seen as masculine is simply because of Mr Media. The darker skinned women are shown as the overweight,oversexualised ones trying to trap men since their insecure while the man falls in love with the lighter skinned one who is thick or slim.

Yet darker skinned black women who are healthy are barely showcased. Therefore bringing forth the stereotypes of us being rough and masculine.

We aren't. The whole concept is based on the lighter your skin is the prettier and nicer you are.

And if you don't believe me then go compare the actress Ryan destiny with Scarlett Johansson or a tanner Asian actress.

African women and Asian women have similarities when it comes to their mothers. Honestly you are taught from a young age to get education and take care of your looks so you could find a man to marry, quit your job and have babies.

In that order.

Being more curvier and having lighter skin(yellow) is what they perceive as something that will benefit you in your life. Which is true because look at how the media replaces black women with mixed women.

Like Asian media, picking the lightest of Asians to represent them.

Asian men are showcased as feminine in the media. That doesn't mean they are its what is shown. The Asian men in my country don't look feminine(from what I've seen) majority of what 'I've seen' but the media portays them as feminine pale men same way as light skinned black men are seen as more feminine compared to darker skinned men.

So my overall point is you can't say that a particular race is more feminine then others just from your point of view and research done by doctors who have only met a minority of that race.

There are above 7.6 billion people in the world with different looks, morals and behaviors.

The media only showcases what they want to show you.
The people who wrote about African men/women, were both African, I believe. I’m not really sure you interpreting what they said correctly,
I am neither African or Asian, so I dint really feel comfortable discussing this as it is not my place. However, generally speaking, when they were talking about Asian men being more feminine I think they were referring to their height and build etc.
I hope it’s not in any way inappropriate to comment that Asian men tend to be smaller height wise and more finely built than western men. They tend to be quite narrow and slim. Overall they have smaller hands and feet and have more delicate features than we in the West have - I’m talking about Europe, UK, US primarily. Yes, you have some tall guys like Chanyeol or Lucas, but that’s not the norm. The girls tend to be much smaller too.
I think that is what they meant by more feminine.
Scientists don’t have to meet people to understand the genetics of body shape, stature etc. They gather reported data.