BTS discussion thread

Princessssss

Established
I am really curious to how big hit is going to stay afloat , one main group that they rely on is very shaky , The description on the belift page of big hit ent is quite funny since it is true, it was planned and the menbers are just simply picked . There strategy was unique to having years of content so that fans feel they know them or are dating them . But I feel like now big hit needs BTS , also ngl Bighit is very smart , to collab with mnet to make a tv show whatever it is if it works out , they may use bts to make the other groups more famous . Anyways even though the members said that they are nothing without bighit or bang pd , Now it’s like the other way around. Eventualy military wil come and disbanding wil come . And maybe stuff that has been hidden wil come out . I am just super curious to see how they are going to handle it . I mean they have a name for themselves now and very loyal fans . I really wonder what they wil do with it.

taepeach

Veteran
Your Eyes Tell’ gives me a very weird/demonic energy just even reading the title, probably will contain a lot of subliminal messages and magic,
Yeah and jungkook is the one who produced it, they even said it will be a balladdude
I could make up a rumour and say you are a paedophile. . I could post it all over the internet and say it has to be true, because she said this or did this. Would that make it true? How would you feel?
You’re all so immature!
In England, there were rumours that a paedophilic had been released from jail and moved into a residential area. Some idiots identified him and a man was killed. He wasn’t a paedophile. He was a paediatrician. He died because some idiots didn’t know the difference between a doctor and a child abuser!
That’s the kind of things that can happen as a result of labelling people incorrectly.
Oh and by the way - if you have sexual activity with a 17 yr old? It’s not paedophilia!! You people are throwing around words like paedophilia and you don’t even know what it means. Paedophilia is nothing to do with the age of consent. Paedophilia is sexual feelings towards a pre-pubescent child. You know, before they hit puberty?
As for abuse and sexual harassment of young trainees. You do know that companies like SM have to abide by employment laws? You do know that trainees have contracts, which I’m certain their parents have to sign. No, most parents don’t sign the lives of their kids away to be abused! Yes there may be occasions when individuals are guilty of mistreating trainees - do I think they sexual harassment them? Maybe it happens, sometimes. Is it endemic? I dont think it is.
All of this how’s how little you understand about the world. Take companies like SM. I’ve said before how they work with Capitol Records. A company like that has a reputation going back decades. If they go into partnership with another label, they’re going to check them out. They don’t want to work with a company with a bad reputation.
Don’t you understand how many people companies like those, employ? It’s not even statistically possible, that every single employee is corrupt?
Do you know what would happen in the West if people thought Kpop idols were undergoing systematic abuse? They would boycott the industry. They wouldn’t support it.
Why are you still here talking about it, if you believe all this? If you don’t like the endemic abuse that you think exists, stop wasting time here and take all your evidence to a news agency or the SK government and kick up a fuss. Oh wait, sorry you can’t, because they are all corrupt as well!
Dude NO ONE is claiming anyone as 100% a p*do, nobody saying that right now tae is in his house grooming a child, what we are saying that it does exist within the industry, especially when many idols and celebrities has started off as children, it IS being promoted through symbolism and imagery through music videos, clothes, jewelry, etc and how the repetitive target and interaction with fans who are mainy in the younger ages(teens) is causing them to grow more and more attached/desperate for tae/bts, emotionally and in some cases even sexually. Obviously You just simply have the mindset that because nobody is calling them out or showing signs of anything fishy or sinister going on on the outside, then that means nothing is happening. You are just adding more confusion to the thread, just like you have in the kpop satanic influence thread, and making people feel bad. The difference is that you dont want to question anything, and many of us here didnt struggle and went through a whole journey of discovering the truth about how the world and music industries are truly working through satanic influence just to be scolded by people who are still blind. Do you seriously think it is a joke when God said Satan is the god of this world?? that satan is just a pesky spirit who just casually attacks us when we are sad or angry or depressed? You just got to search up authentic exposing videos and see how everything is being controlled by the elites and how p*dophelia is a big part of their sinister acts and intentions. I get its hard to understand the spiritual aspect, but if you cant even get yourself to think it is possible that things are not as they really seem and cant see how brainwashed people have become, then you are just blind according to God. Music is one of the biggest and effective ways to perform magic through and brainwash people. You just cannot see what we are seeing. Truth will always be foolish and ridiculous to the blind, i infact would gladly be considered foolish and immature to everyone if thats what it takes to simply not follow the crowd. Everything will be exposed in the end and then we will see who was right, and the veil between the physical and spiritual realm will be more and more thinner.

taepeach

Veteran
Yes we have established that we all agree p*** exists every where and more dominantly in the entertainment industry. I'm not contradicting that. I'm against calling people p*** with no evidence or accounts. People who have deep hatred or prejudice against other could make up stuff to harm them, right?
Example: "remember the 'incident' rumor with jimin and taehyung and somi during BS&T era? When they would sexually harrass her despite her being underaged at that time and she was always scared to see jimin?"

I researched this claim everywhere and found nothing. The only interactions these guys had with this somi's group is either they danced to each other's songs or the two groups watching each other's performances and some fans of course go oh they saw each other, they must be dating.

"Or the way txt and new groups are way younger and are being sexualized?? "

I looked them up as well they are all between 18 and 20...so still adults, no? I don't know about being sexualized, i'm not going to go down that hole lol
When txt debuted, the youngest was 15, hes literally still 17 right now....even fans can see how younger idols are sexualized

Hon33

Veteran
Yeah and jungkook is the one who produced it, they even said it will be a balladdude

Dude NO ONE is claiming anyone as 100% a p*do, nobody saying that right now tae is in his house grooming a child, what we are saying that it does exist within the industry, especially when many idols and celebrities has started off as children, it IS being promoted through symbolism and imagery through music videos, clothes, jewelry, etc and how the repetitive target and interaction with fans who are mainy in the younger ages(teens) is causing them to grow more and more attached/desperate for tae/bts, emotionally and in some cases even sexually. Obviously You just simply have the mindset that because nobody is calling them out or showing signs of anything fishy or sinister going on on the outside, then that means nothing is happening. You are just adding more confusion to the thread, just like you have in the kpop satanic influence thread, and making people feel bad. The difference is that you dont want to question anything, and many of us here didnt struggle and went through a whole journey of discovering ttruth about how the world and music industries are truly working through satanic influence just to be scolded by people who are still blind. Do you seriously think it is a joke when God said Satan is the god of this world?? that satan is just a pesky spirit who just casually attacks us when we are sad or angry or depressed? You just got to search up authentic exposing videos and see how everything is being controlled by the elites and how p*dophelia is a big part of their sinister acts and intentions. I get its hard to understand the spiritual aspect, but if you cant even get yourself to think it is possible that things are not as they really seem and cant see how brainwashed people have become, then you are just blind according to God. Music is one of the biggest and effective ways to perform magic through and brainwash people. You just cannot see what we are seeing. Truth will always be foolish and ridiculous to the blind, i infact would gladly be considered foolish and immature to everyone if thats what it takes to simply not follow the crowd. Everything will be exposed in the end and then we will see who was right, and the veil between the physical and spiritual realm will be more and more thinner.
But you are following a crowd - a dangerous crowd.
I dont think Satan is the god of this world. From the beginning of time, God was established as THE God of this world. No matter what happens, I have no doubt whatsoever about that. He is working slowly and steadily towards his end goal and when he’s ready he will come back and inhabit his world.
Don’t you understand that every time you open your mouth and give voice to your thoughts on the occult, Satanism, spiritualism etc that youre giving satan power? Your giving him time and space in your life that he shouldn’t be occupying. Every time you open your mouth and speculate that someone is a paedophile without proof, you give Satan power. Do you think God wants you to make up theories about cannibalism and satanic rituals and paedophilia and accuse people who aren’t guilty of those things of being involved in them?
If the conviction of your faith is anywhere near as strong as you say it is, you wouldn’t do that.
Sweetie, I’m not blind to anything. I don’t need to watch videos about the entertainment industry to see that Satan and evil exists. I see it around me every day. We all do.
You know the most worrying thing about it? It’s not the entertainment industry we really have to worry about. It could be the guy next door or the girl across the road. Evil people don’t walk around with a large E on their forehead. Paedophiles don’t walk around with a huge P on their foreheads. They exist everywhere.
Yes there may be paedophiles in Kpop. They have certainly existed in western music, in governments, in churches, among school teachers or any other group you wish to name.
If you think coming on here and saying the things you do, is doing good then think again. If I’m making people feel bad because I’ve called them out for judging someone on their sexuality or their gender or for accusing someone of being a paedophile, then so be it. You shouldn’t be doing that.
In my country, it’s illegal to say things like that on an online forum. As I said before, freedom of speech is only free as long as it doesn’t harm anyone.

Hon33

Veteran
This was taken in the Broad Museum LA.
This exhibit is a work by artist Kara Walker, an American artist. It references race relations in pre-civil war America. It’s called Danse de la Nubienne Nouveaux. It looks at first glance like a fairy tale like scene but it’s actually a depiction of slavery and racism in America in 19th century.
Some aspects of it might seem unpleasant to look at it but it depicts the reality of slavery.

sadtruth

Established
Don’t you understand that every time you open your mouth and give voice to your thoughts on the occult, Satanism, spiritualism etc that youre giving satan power? Your giving him time and space in your life that he shouldn’t be occupying. Every time you open your mouth and speculate that someone is a paedophile without proof, you give Satan power. Do you think God wants you to make up theories about cannibalism and satanic rituals and paedophilia and accuse people who aren’t guilty of those things of being involved in them?
If the conviction of your faith is anywhere near as strong as you say it is, you wouldn’t do that.
Sweetie, I’m not blind to anything. I don’t need to watch videos about the entertainment industry to see that Satan and evil exists. I see it around me every day. We all do.
You keep arguing about the same thing.
No one is making up theories. These are all things people on the inside of governments and entertainment have disclosed over the years.
People here have told you over and over again that this forum is for speculation on those theories. Yeah, it's wrong to label someone a p***phile without proof - you can bring your facts on why you think someone is not a paedophile, but you can't keep trying to stop people who do the opposite. Again, you're in a forum that's about speculating evil.
I don't know what you believe in, but you're actually giving Satan power by ignoring the evil he's doing. You're enabling him by telling people to stop talking about it.
We can see the evil he's trying to manipulate us with and we can fight against it.

You know the most worrying thing about it? It’s not the entertainment industry we really have to worry about. It could be the guy next door or the girl across the road. Evil people don’t walk around with a large E on their forehead. Paedophiles don’t walk around with a huge P on their foreheads. They exist everywhere.
Yes there may be paedophiles in Kpop. They have certainly existed in western music, in governments, in churches, among school teachers or any other group you wish to name.
You're in an entertainment/kpop section of a forum that's why it's about Paedophiles in entertainment ?
You wouldn't have known about paedophiles in Kpop unless someone exposed them, would you...

taepeach

Veteran
But you are following a crowd - a dangerous crowd.
I dont think Satan is the god of this world. From the beginning of time, God was established as THE God of this world. No matter what happens, I have no doubt whatsoever about that. He is working slowly and steadily towards his end goal and when he’s ready he will come back and inhabit his world.
If you think coming on here and saying the things you do, is doing good then think again. If I’m making people feel bad because I’ve called them out for judging someone on their sexuality or their gender or for accusing someone of being a paedophile, then so be it. You shouldn’t be doing that.
In my country, it’s illegal to say things like that on an online forum. As I said before, freedom of speech is only free as long as it doesn’t harm anyone.
It does not matter what you think. Im in america so i CAN say these things. and it isnt harming anyone because huh- no one is accussing anyone of being a p*dophile :eek: , regardless of how some people have worded things. Dont be "sweety"-ing me or any of us. Obviously God created the world and established it and will defeat satan in the end. But the bible literally says satan is the god (of this world in 2 corinthians 4:4 and have blinded people who dont believe. People are worshipping satan and and giving into wordliness, doing things that opem doors to demonic influence, spirits, etc in their life whether literally or without them even being aware. Most of the world is deceived.
Every time you open your mouth and speculate that someone is a paedophile without proof,
Obviously p*dophiles exist anywhere, the problem is that there are also p*dophiles who arw elites and trying to NORMALIZE IT. This whole "your speculating someone is a p*dophile without proof" thing is getting repetitive and annoying. For the billionth time nobody is trying to cause harm or accuse anyone of anything. But anyone can be sure that there is satanic influence in all the industries, specifically the entertainment industry, they specifically choose who will be useful for their plans and agendas and services. Its just the literal plain fact and truth. Now please leave us alone with the p*dophile thing, you are starting to look bad yourself by accusing others that they suspect specific idols as pedophiles

yeo0milk__

Rookie
This is for people that Christian/non-Christian faith that have a hard time believing conspiracy theories. This is Truthunedited, one of the Christian YT channels I watch. He is one of the best out there for discussing NWO and validity of conspiracy theories discussed in this thread.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran

Hon33

Veteran
It does not matter what you think. Im in america so i CAN say these things. and it isnt harming anyone because huh- no one is accussing anyone of being a p*dophile :eek:, regardless of how some people have worded things. Dont be "sweety"-ing me or any of us. Obviously God created the world and established it and will defeat satan in the end. But the bible literally says satan is the god (of this world in 2 corinthians 4:4 and have blinded people who dont believe. People are worshipping satan and and giving into wordliness, doing things that opem doors to demonic influence, spirits, etc in their life whether literally or without them even being aware. Most of the world is deceived.

Obviously p*dophiles exist anywhere, the problem is that there are also p*dophiles who arw elites and trying to NORMALIZE IT. This whole "your speculating someone is a p*dophile without proof" thing is getting repetitive and annoying. For the billionth time nobody is trying to cause harm or accuse anyone of anything. But anyone can be sure that there is satanic influence in all the industries, specifically the entertainment industry, they specifically choose who will be useful for their plans and agendas and services. Its just the literal plain fact and truth. Now please leave us alone with the p*dophile thing, you are starting to look bad yourself by accusing others that they suspect specific idols as pedophiles
I’m starting to look bad?
As far as I can see, I’m not the only one who is pointing out that you keep accusing people of being paedophiles!
Are you actually serious?
Oh and in 2 Corinthians 4:4, it says:
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
I’m thinking maybe you don’t actually really understand what it is saying.
1Timothy 1:17 says this:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God,be honor and glory for ever and ever.”
The only people on this thread who look bad are those specifically accusing people of being involved with paedophilia without proof. If you think no one is doing that, then you clearly need to re-read the thread.

Hon33

Veteran
You keep arguing about the same thing.
No one is making up theories. These are all things people on the inside of governments and entertainment have disclosed over the years.
People here have told you over and over again that this forum is for speculation on those theories. Yeah, it's wrong to label someone a p***phile without proof - you can bring your facts on why you think someone is not a paedophile, but you can't keep trying to stop people who do the opposite. Again, you're in a forum that's about speculating evil.
I don't know what you believe in, but you're actually giving Satan power by ignoring the evil he's doing. You're enabling him by telling people to stop talking about it.
We can see the evil he's trying to manipulate us with and we can fight against it.

You're in an entertainment/kpop section of a forum that's why it's about Paedophiles in entertainment ?
You wouldn't have known about paedophiles in Kpop unless someone exposed them, would you...
I’m nit saying stop talking about it. I’m saying stop speculating about it.
If you want to talk about people who have been proven to be involved in these things. Fine.
However, whether you like it or not, it is wrong to defame someone’s character and accuse them of the things people here accuse them of, when you have no proof.
It doesn’t matter what the legal position is. Morally? It’s wrong,
The fact none of you can see that, is beyond me!
I’m in an “entertainment/Kpop section of a forum and that’s why it’s about Paedophiles in entertainment?” Explain the logic of that?

I wouldn’t have “known about paedophiles in Kpop in Kpop unless someone exposed them...?” I still know nothing about paedophiles in Kpop because you haven’t exposed anything. You’ve speculated and you’ve dragged people’s reputations through the mud, with absolutely no proof to support any of it.
For the last time, what you consider to be proof, is not. In criminal law the general burden of proof is beyond reasonable doubt. Do is have reasonable doubt that what you are saying about BTS is true? Yes, I do.
Meanwhile people like the charming Boti, are walking all over the cultural history of an Afro-American artist who feels so strongly about what her ancestors endured during the American Civil War that she bases her artwork on it by accusing her of depicting paedophilia. In reality she just lacks the insight and intelligence to understand any of it.
Yea, you guys are teaching me so much. You are all so tolerant, open- minded, accepting of other people’s’ culture etc, etc. You think I look bad?

Hon33

Veteran
Well. Now they’ve moved from misogyny to the other perverted side.
Middle line, boys. Middle line.

Oh, yeah. One more thing - the lady/painter is known to depict sodomy and p***philia in her stuff/paintings. That specific painting was one of those.

Once again..
Do you know anything about the treatment of Afro-american slaves and what she is depicting?
Yes, it depicts disturbing images but that’s because that is what black slaves were forced to endure at the hands of white people who thought they had the right to take what they wanted, and did.
The problem here is not what the artist is depicting! The problem here is that white people - mostly males, but not only males - did in the first place. Those scenes are sickening to look at, but that’s the harsh reality of what happened. The artist is telling a story about what happened in America, that never, ever should have had to be told - more evidence really, that evil existed long before Kpop.
White men and women perpetrated violent, sexual crimes against slaves just because they could to humiliate and degrade them. I’m sorry if that makes you uncomfortable. Personally, it makes me ashamed to be white!

sadtruth

Established
I’m nit saying stop talking about it. I’m saying stop speculating about it.
If you want to talk about people who have been proven to be involved in these things. Fine.
However, whether you like it or not, it is wrong to defame someone’s character and accuse them of the things people here accuse them of, when you have no proof.
It doesn’t matter what the legal position is. Morally? It’s wrong,
The fact none of you can see that, is beyond me!
I said the same thing. Get proof.

I’m in an “entertainment/Kpop section of a forum and that’s why it’s about Paedophiles in entertainment?” Explain the logic of that?
I'll quote what you said before..."You know the most worrying thing about it? It’s not the entertainment industry we really have to worry about." You're in entertainment/Kpop section of a forum that's why people are "worrying" about the entertainment industry...I'm sure they worry about what goes on outside of it. You don't have to keep reminding everyone.

I wouldn’t have “known about paedophiles in Kpop in Kpop unless someone exposed them...?” I still know nothing about paedophiles in Kpop because you haven’t exposed anything. You’ve speculated and you’ve dragged people’s reputations through the mud, with absolutely no proof to support any of it. For the last time, what you consider to be proof, is not. In criminal law the general burden of proof is beyond reasonable doubt. Do is have reasonable doubt that what you are saying about BTS is true? Yes, I do.
When did I speculate someone was a paedophile?
If you don't think what someone presented is not proof just tell them it's not proof!...no need to cry over it.
As usual, you're confusing the thread again.

Meanwhile people like the charming Boti, are walking all over the cultural history of an Afro-American artist who feels so strongly about what her ancestors endured during the American Civil War that she bases her artwork on it by accusing her of depicting paedophilia. In reality she just lacks the insight and intelligence to understand any of it.
Yea, you guys are teaching me so much. You are all so tolerant, open- minded, accepting of other people’s’ culture etc, etc. You think I look bad?
Well done for bringing in your own proof. Too bad you're condescending and hateful towards people that no one cares about what you bring to the table.

Why are you even here!??!?!?

https://www.allkpop.com/forum/forums/k-pop.10/ - Here...These are the people you should be talking to. No one there thinks Kpop is satanic. Maybe you can start the discussion with them and then you'll have like minded people to talk to. I'm not making fun of you, I'm being serious. You're talking to the wrong people here. There's so many forums out there.

stargirl

Why are we hung up on p***philia again? Let’s just focus on the original topic of the thread. Everything here is a speculation. We’re not accusing anyone of anything, we are just saying things that might be possibilities, given how common for example p***philia is in the industry. Certain people are involved in it, whether people here like it or not. If somebody doesn’t like it, they can leave. I read this thread from the first page and it is starting to turn into a chatroom full of people who are picking fights with anybody who they don’t agree with, doing it in a passive agressive way. You can disagree, but why do it in such a weird manner? The thread was way peaceful back then, because people knew what they were doing, that what they are writing are just theories.

I’m not someone who is here to preach but damn, I came here to read some intelligent and juicy content, and all I see 80 percent of the time now is that people are fighting over unneccessary stuff. You guys can’t even debate without provoking each other and being passive agressive.

Hon33

Veteran
Why are we hung up on p***philia again? Let’s just focus on the original topic of the thread. Everything here is a speculation. We’re not accusing anyone of anything, we are just saying things that might be possibilities, given how common for example p***philia is in the industry. Certain people are involved in it, whether people here like it or not. If somebody doesn’t like it, they can leave. I read this thread from the first page and it is starting to turn into a chatroom full of people who are picking fights with anybody who they don’t agree with, doing it in a passive agressive way. You can disagree, but why do it in such a weird manner? The thread was way peaceful back then, because people knew what they were doing, that what they are writing are just theories.

I’m not someone who is here to preach but damn, I came here to read some intelligent and juicy content, and all I see 80 percent of the time now is that people are fighting over unneccessary stuff. You guys can’t even debate without provoking each other and being passive agressive.
Juicy content? That says it all, really? You don’t mind getting your juicy content by speculating about someone else, even if it’s not true?
These are real people you’re talking about?

stargirl

Juicy content? That says it all, really? You don’t mind getting your juicy content by speculating about someone else, even if it’s not true?
These are real people you’re talking about?
You know you’re on a conspiracy theory site, right? People speculate about celebrities all the time. Commoners even speculate about each other. It’s not a crime. We are not going out in the world shouting the things we write down here. BTS is safe if you’re that worried about them.

And there are too many connections and weird stuff happening over and over again to not notice that there ARE shady things happening behind the scenes with the group, whether you are angry about it or not.

Hon33

Veteran
Initially I didn’t want to bring up the subject because it’s politics, it’s complicated, huge, impossible to just talk it all in one post, no matter how long, and it’s a whole discussion for itself.

But since the picture from the exhibition has been brought up in a coockoo's nest way, please allow me to divert a bit from the subject.
I looked up to see other projections of the person in question called Kara Walker and I didn’t liked anything. It’s irrelevant because it’s only my opinion. Or A opinion.

In theatre there’s something called “conflict”. A situation in a scene must have a “conflict”. It doesn’t mean that people have to argue, but there has to be some sort of contradictory conversation, situation either through dialogue, choreography or scenography.

I didn’t want to go that far and interpret the painting as promoting or normalizing p***philia, sodomy or promiscuity, but the painting has no criticizing or conflictual element. We don’t see the faces of the people abused, including the little child - it’s all shadows.

A critical portrayal of the subject in the painting would have been for example the addition of some blood to express a crime, or at least one of the figures in the painting to be depicted as someone in pain.
Otherwise it’s just a scene filled with promiscuity and p***philia.
It doesn’t ooze or express any sort of disgusts, abuse or criticism.

Once I saw that the “artist” in question is affiliated with Ava DuVernay and Oprah my feelings have been confirmed.

DuVernay herself has been a puppet of the extreme left in America and worshiped by the respective communities, often blaming and going after, amongst many other typical leftist accusations, every person who speaks out about how people especially women are being abused by the gender dysphoric gay people.

Many black people have criticized her.

Just because a person is black, or Jew, doesn’t mean that person is innocent, and no critique of it can be expressed due to the fear of being called a “racist”.

How about all Asians we are criticizing in here...

If an art piece is good (painting/music/movie), then it’s good.

Playing the victim or petty card isn’t changing anything.

At this very own moment people in my county are being enslaved without being black. Equally in my country USA has taken over secret bunkers from the war period of time and are holding illegally protestors.

I don’t go after every American calling him names.

“White Supremacy” isn’t against blacks only. It’s a nazi German concept regarding anyone who’s not German.
There is no day where I myself am being targeted because of my ethnicity, illegally harassed by authorities whenever they hold on, etc.
I just think stupid people and that’s life here. I give the benefit of the doubt first to any other stranger from the same country or ethnicity and not judging them only because others of their kind are racists nazis or mean.
Everyone has their own issues in society. Not everyone is protected (think every gay who screams discrimination whenever he can’t handle a situation).

Black people in America have had their worst time during Obama and Clinton.
It’s always case by case.

“For every human, every nation, every race. “

People have criticized Donald Trump and portrayed him as a racist only because he has pointed out to the illegal aliens problematic in America.

We have the same issues here in Europe, it’s always the same leftist or extreme leftist agenda, the one of bringing in illegal aliens for cheap labor work because it’s financially beneficial for them but detrimental for many others.

None of the people blaming Trump for racism solely because of that, would actually be willing in taking any of those illegals, allow them to live in their own houses or spend money on them.

They all go after Trump and in other countries after the people criticizing this agenda, but expect at the same time for the government to pay the consequences, which have been huge in Europe.

Same with the “free health care” that the left side is trying to push without mentioning that in order to do that every other citizen would have to pay about 10%-20% more for that other people/strangers can have health care. Indifferent of your social status and income.

So people should pay for a junkie to have health care who lives off welfare, stealing to buy drugs.

Also people should pay more so that gay men with gender dysphoria instead of getting proper treatment are getting boob jobs and laser hair removal....

While veterans in America are killing themselves because they are no longer capable to pay for their survival or treating their diseases.

They brought criminals from all sorts of countries lying over their country of origin, all mostly healthy men aged 20-30, thinking those people will start working, but what happened is that they all, or the majority applied for wellfare and started raping (see the huge scandal in 2015 Germany, which from one of the most safety country in the world turned into one of the most dangerous for women, as well as the constant raping attacks in Sweden which are being covered up by the media) organizing theorists attacks, creating criminal organizations, theft, etc.

In the end the natural citizens or aliens who have become naturalized in a legal way, have paid for all the damages caused. It’s always a political agenda.

This Kara Walker+Ava DuVernay have been promoting the ideals of the “Elite” and at least for me it answers the question over that particular painting with Taehyung in the middle, who, I doubt has any clue about whatever politics are behind him being photographed at THAT particular exhibition.

I recommend this video and by the way- Candace Owens got banned from twitter. Same as many others in her position.

Oh my! You really don’t have a clue, do you?

The artwork isn’t depicting paedophilia, sodomy or promiscuity. It’s depicting the crimes committed against many black female slaves. The image you’re probably describing as sodomy, is in fact the r*pe of a female child by a adult man. I could describe some of the other things which are being portrayed but I don’t want to because they are too graphic and I don’t feel it’s appropriate. As I said, it does make for uncomfortable viewing, but these are the heinous crimes these women and children had to endure.
The reason the people have no faces in the depiction is probably two-fold. The women and children were dehumanised by these crimes and robbed of all dignity. They were “faceless” victims who meant nothing to their abusers, who abused them probably not out of sexual attraction, but to humiliate them and exercise their power over them. The abusers have no faces because they were probably never identified or punished for their crimes. They were often respectable members of society and their crimes went unpunished.
There is a reason why it’s simply black and white. Firstly, that’s what the artist does.It’s what she’s known for. Also it has a tremendous impact. It also reveals the shadowy, sinister nature of what was going on. As I said before, to society, the people carrying out these crimes were respectable. This was happening “in the shadows” and it was covered up and not acknowledged. To acknowledge the mistreatment if slaves was going to destroy the very profitable slave trade. Those involved didn't want that.
Also it’s supposed to depict a nightmare, scenario where these victims had no identity, no voice, nothing. They had even been robbed of their dignity.
Do you actually work in creative arts and yet seem so unable to interpret any of this?
I am not going to get into discussion here about immigrants, with you. You are clearly too biased to even discuss it. You’re right though, what people say here could be interpreted by some people as racist. It’s at least “culturist”. You criticise another culture you don’t understand and make judgements on that basis.
We have free healthcare here in the U.K. and you know what? Most people are happy to contribute via taxation to maintain it. It is a fundamental human right that everyone has access to healthcare. It’s a fundamental human right that everyone has a safe place to live, a roof over their heads and food to eat.
As far as veterans in America killing themselves because they can’t afford health care goes? Let me think...wasn’t it Obama who introduced healthcare reform and who is it wants to destroy it? Oh yes.. that would be Trump.
Your post ^ tells me everything I need to know about you.

Hon33

Veteran
You know you’re on a conspiracy theory site, right? People speculate about celebrities all the time. Commoners even speculate about each other. It’s not a crime. We are not going out in the world shouting the things we write down here. BTS is safe if you’re that worried about them.

And there are too many connections and weird stuff happening over and over again to not notice that there ARE shady things happening behind the scenes with the group, whether you are angry about it or not.
As I’ve repeatedly said, I’m not a BTS fan. I don’t even know their names or which one is which.
You think posting speculation about someone being a paedophile on an Internet forum, isn’t shouting yo the world? The first time I found these threads was because I was searching for something completely unrelated.
The internet is a very small place. You know what’s worse? Once you’ve written it, it’s always going to be there - even if you delete it. You can be guaranteed evidence of it will still exist.
Shady things have been happening since God put Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. It’s nothing new. It doesn’t give people the right to bully innocent people.
Would you like it if I started to speculate here that you were into cannibalism or paedophilia?