BTS discussion thread

Hon33

Veteran
Exactly!

You are perfectly right.

What the media is pushing as a stereotype.

By the way, I am from Eastern Europe and we also have been taught or grown up being thought the same things like you’ve mentioned.

I equally never encountered the effeminate Asian guy. Half of the musicians are Asians and they look like the normal average man, most of the guys in the tech are Asians, also normal looking.

It’s only the entertainment (Kpop/kdramas) who are pushing the no gender effeminate look because it effects firstly the cosmetic industry (and...the...interest of ....you know who...)

https://medium.com/amp/p/21501bd8b0cf

Excerpt:

Here’s a novel stat: South Korea accounts for about 20% of the world market for men’s cosmetics. This means annual salesof more than $1 billion courtesy of a mere 25 million men, and this figure will inflate by 50% over the next five years. On a per capita level, Korean men have everyone beat. Why? Because “appearance is power”and “youth equals ability.”

We’re not just talking skin lotions or aftershave here. Korean urbanites are also smitten withBB Cream, brow pencils and guyliner. Girlfriends and spouses not only shop cosmetics for their male partners in Seoul, but also casually applylipstick to their faces in public without anyone sharpening the proverbial pitchforks.

That said, shouldn’t gender-bending be a complete no-no in the deeply Confucian culture of Korea? Also, befitting its two years of mandatory military service for young men, shouldn’t Korea’s benchmark for masculine beauty be the hardy, rugged type? Like Clark Gable? Even Bruce Lee? While that was once true, South Koreans now prize the puckish, Peter Pan look over Gerard Butler-esque alpha male chic.

——————

Sidenote: germans who are pale, are obsessed with fake tanning and sunbath to darken their skin. They would often laugh at someone with a light skin.
Your immaturity shows again. There is a difference between “effeminate” and “feminine”.
For someone who works in the entertainment industry, you really don’t seem to know very much. You do pick the most unfortunate examples to illustrate your points. Clark Gable? Yes, he was the whose father allegedly bullied him for being feminine. The one who, despite being a homophobe, was alleged to have had homosexual encounters. Of course, I don’t know if any of that is true. However, probably not the best example of a rugged male.
Do you know how deeply offensive it is to use terms like “gender-bending”? Do you use terms like that in real life or are you a secret homophobe, who gains courage from behind her keyboard?

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Exactly!

You are perfectly right.

What the media is pushing as a stereotype.

By the way, I am from Eastern Europe and we also have been taught or grown up being thought the same things like you’ve mentioned.

I equally never encountered the effeminate Asian guy. Half of the musicians are Asians and they look like the normal average man, most of the guys in the tech are Asians, also normal looking.

It’s only the entertainment (Kpop/kdramas) who are pushing the no gender effeminate look because it effects firstly the cosmetic industry (and...the...interest of ....you know who...)

https://medium.com/amp/p/21501bd8b0cf

Excerpt:

Here’s a novel stat: South Korea accounts for about 20% of the world market for men’s cosmetics. This means annual salesof more than $1 billion courtesy of a mere 25 million men, and this figure will inflate by 50% over the next five years. On a per capita level, Korean men have everyone beat. Why? Because “appearance is power”and “youth equals ability.”

We’re not just talking skin lotions or aftershave here. Korean urbanites are also smitten withBB Cream, brow pencils and guyliner. Girlfriends and spouses not only shop cosmetics for their male partners in Seoul, but also casually applylipstick to their faces in public without anyone sharpening the proverbial pitchforks.

That said, shouldn’t gender-bending be a complete no-no in the deeply Confucian culture of Korea? Also, befitting its two years of mandatory military service for young men, shouldn’t Korea’s benchmark for masculine beauty be the hardy, rugged type? Like Clark Gable? Even Bruce Lee? While that was once true, South Koreans now prize the puckish, Peter Pan look over Gerard Butler-esque alpha male chic.

——————

Sidenote: germans who are pale, are obsessed with fake tanning and sunbath to darken their skin. They would often laugh at someone with a light skin.
I think it goes through in many cultures like Afrikaaners, they experience the same thing too. Except for the coloureds(mixed) in my country they seem to only focus on their careers alone and the parents only encourage that. (From what I've seen)

I also found it quite overbearing and confusing that Koreans go to military but wear makeup and cosmetics. Wearing lipstick as a man in my country is seen as gay.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I’ve remembered the laws I have encountered from my time in Germany:

Children 14-16 were not allowed to go out without being in the company of a family member or someone authorized by the family to accompany them, after either 6PM or 8PM (can’t remember exactly because they had a law referring to 6PM as well)
Young people 16-18 were not allowed to go out after midnight without the company of the same adults (family or authorized by the parents -with written consent that one had to carry) AND!!
NO relation between an adult and a minor was allowed. Including hand holding, obvious flirting/hitting on. Let’s say you are 17 and your boyfriend is 18. Or you are a boy 17 and your girlfriend is 18 - forget it.

They were very strict especially in schools. If they would observe any guys 11th graders etc (which is when many turn 18) engaging somehow in a flirting with the younger girls, they would intervene.
I can tell you that during that time I have never heard of any incidents. People were like...more sane and behaving more normal than today.
I don’t know if the law exists anymore, pretty sure they’ve abolished it once they’ve allowed legal gay partnership because I remember afterwards seeing a lot of older dudes popping out on the streets holding hands with younger guys.
My country age restriction for relationships and sex has significantly decreased to 13 years old!!!!

That means a 50 year old man could have sex with 13 year old child with consent and it would be fine.

Hon33

Veteran
I think it goes through in many cultures like Afrikaaners, they experience the same thing too. Except for the coloureds(mixed) in my country they seem to only focus on their careers alone and the parents only encourage that. (From what I've seen)

I also found it quite overbearing and confusing that Koreans go to military but wear makeup and cosmetics. Wearing lipstick as a man in my country is seen as gay.
Well it’s not in a South Korea, so you don’t need to worry about it.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
:D Same here and still other European countries.
Most likely those “men”, better said gender dysphoric type, will go to the doc and get himself declared “mentally ill” to skip military. When it suits, they all do it.
Others like the recent case in South Korea will create in purpose a legal case to push gender dysphoria into the governments hands in order to legalize it and allow men to abuse women and children like they do it in the U.K. and USA.

I have no words. I have troubles processing this.

What happened with this world and what people see as “progress”. This is hell on earth.
Human trafficking of minors is not even a thing anymore. Just a sparkly business.
Yeah people would go to extremes just to avoid difficult circumstances. Like the trans girl who ran track with girls and won the match.

The world keeps getting more worse and worse as years pass. And its really sad that we could fight this but our own flesh and blood won't help us. Instead of focusing on the prime objective to conquer evil. People want to be blinded. People in urban areas find this absurd but in rural areas its normal.

Also have you noticed how taboo people see for you to change your race but changing your gender is celebrated. Its very hypocritical and confuses me as to how one can have this mindset.

Hon33

Veteran
I’ve remembered the laws I have encountered from my time in Germany:

Children 14-16 were not allowed to go out without being in the company of a family member or someone authorized by the family to accompany them, after either 6PM or 8PM (can’t remember exactly because they had a law referring to 6PM as well)
Young people 16-18 were not allowed to go out after midnight without the company of the same adults (family or authorized by the parents -with written consent that one had to carry) AND!!
NO relation between an adult and a minor was allowed. Including hand holding, obvious flirting/hitting on. Let’s say you are 17 and your boyfriend is 18. Or you are a boy 17 and your girlfriend is 18 - forget it.

They were very strict especially in schools. If they would observe any guys 11th graders etc (which is when many turn 18) engaging somehow in a flirting with the younger girls, they would intervene.
I can tell you that during that time I have never heard of any incidents. People were like...more sane and behaving more normal than today.
I don’t know if the law exists anymore, pretty sure they’ve abolished it once they’ve allowed legal gay partnership because I remember afterwards seeing a lot of older dudes popping out on the streets holding hands with younger guys.
German consent laws are quite complex.

The age of consent is 14. However, between the ages of 14 and 16 it is only permissible for people in that age range to have sex. At is illegal for anyone over 16 to gave a sexual relationship with anyone who is 14 or 15.
16 -18 yr olds can generally have sex, but not with someone who is seen to be in a position of care - teacher, youth worker, employer etc.

I’m not aware of the other rules you’re speaking of.

Hon33

Veteran
Most likely those “men”, better said gender dysphoric type, will go to the doc and get himself declared “mentally ill” to skip military. When it suits, they all do it.
Others like the recent case in South Korea will create in purpose a legal case to push gender dysphoria into the governments hands in order to legalize it and allow men to abuse women and children like they do it in the U.K. and USA.

What happened with this world and what people see as “progress”. This is hell on earth.
Human trafficking of minors is not even a thing anymore. Just a sparkly business.
It’s almost impossible to be exempted from military service in South Korea, even in health grounds.
There is a huge sense of honour and duty connected to military service in South Korea. There is a great sense of shame and embarrassment associated with not doing it
Yet another thing you clearly don’t understand about South Korean culture.

RaquelCF

Rookie
AF6E1139-E433-41DA-A35A-31FF70D00C01.png
So I saw that big hit was trending and decided to check out why and apparently everyone is up and arms about this statement that was posted by idk who tbh lol.
All the fans are losing their minds saying things like “big hit would be nothing without BTS” “the only reason why BTS is so successful is because of how hard they work” “they made big hit not the other way around!”
Very frustrating to see such incorrect statements. Infuriating actually.
I 100% agree with what is posted in that picture. There was a video I saw a while back of I think he was a former Kpop star and he was in some sort of an interview a couple of years back and he said the following: “there will be a group that will be worldwide famous and will reach millions, it’s already in the works” or something along those lines.
There is not a doubt in my mind that BTS success has been planned for years and these boys have been specifically chosen.
You cannot reach the amount of “fame” and “success” they have with hard work alone. They sold out and their company is very strategic with marketing them, keeping them in the minds of millions.

Hon33

Veteran

What?
Here in the U.K. and across Europe, human trafficking is taken very seriously! I can assure you of that!

stargirl

I have yet to see the day coming when they will surprise with a new theme.
By all means. Let it be Satanic with all the symbols. Just different theme. Not money, victimhood, “mental issues”, “hardship”, “healing”, who cares about school, love yourself.
All their songs are the same but with different instrumentals and lyrics. The theme is always there, it doesn’t change, it just repeats itself and fans eat it up. They are smart with the promotions, not gonna lie. They always bring the most out of the blandest songs, they are trying to so desperately fit some deep and ’woke’ meaning in every lyrics they have, it’s hilarious. But in reality, there’s nothing revolutionary about them. That’s why I don’t understand why their fans praise them to oblivion. In my opinion art is supposed to be controversial and taboo in order to bring changes and break norms. Their ’art’ is nothing, but a manufactured cliché intended for teenagers who think they are snowflakes and different than anybody else. At least that’s how I see it. And there are many people who are aware of it now, how fake their ’educated, socially aware’ image is.

Just look at their past - they had so many controversies back then, before 2016, during their rookie years. Doing photoshoots at the holocaust memorial, wearing a Swatsika hat, writing songs about objectifying women, saying the n-word, wearing African hairstyles, pretending to be black. If I remember correctly, their Twitter was full of sexist tweets back then, but the fans buried them from the public. Their image is just that, an image. There’s nothing socially aware about them. They are not Gods, they are not intellectuals. Jimin’s kind of recent controversy with wearing the bomb shirt just further proves that. I can’t believe all 7 of them are intelligent, they can’t be, considering that they dropped out of school and didn’t even continue studying normally. Even hearing them speak makes my skin crawl. Aside from One Eyed King and Candy, I doubt any of them is thoughtful. Maybe Hoesock.

And then you saw it with the Jungian concepts or whatever that was - One Eyed King straightforwardly admitted that he ’’didn’t really read Carl Jung’s book, just fractions of it’’. Lmao. It was basically a cry for help. They have no say in what concepts they put out, they might write songs but they are controlled. Bang PD reads their lyrics, but tells them to rewrite it or change it up if he doesn’t like it. They are not real artists. The rap line is capable of writing great songs because they are musically smart, but their group albums are not the best like fans claim, especially that they’re not that skilled in singing either. But that’s just my two cents.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Because for evil people in the end all that maters is money. Like with BTS. Doing and promoting all those things.

Who cares for a billionaire that you have some crazy men abusing women. Or homosexuality tying to kill the rest of the population. Homosexuals hold the biggest buying power. It was estimated at 3 billion yearly. It’s not like normal people gather together and try to defend them.

Gay people are forcing everyone to give them money which then are used for lobbying and controlling media.

I thought it is the lowest of them all when they’ve pushed gender dysphoria that far.

I was wrong. To read how they started early sexualization in 1st graders in U.K. and USA at the same while pushing and attracting them to gender dysphoria, encouraging to touch themselves and saying it’s nothing wrong (WHO even promotes teaching children about masturbation. CHILDREN), telling them how love is accepted even between them and someone older and nobody, NOBODY is saying stop....

When they do (the Muslims in the U.K.) or when they TRY, better said, to protest, suddenly first amendment rights don’t exist.

As far as race being taboo but the rest possible..Canada has introduced a bill which equals any negative comments towards people suffering from gender dysphoria as HATE CRIME.

Telling someone that there is no thing as transsexuals, that it is a mental illness, to refuse to address a man as “her”, is the equivalent of engaging in white supremacy/racist crimes.

Apparently there is no greater sin today than the one addressing the truth.
We don’t have first amendment rights in the UK. Under the Human Rights Act we have the right to freedom of expression, but it is limited in certain circumstances. There is no absolute right to freedom of expression here.

RaquelCF

Rookie
One Eyed and Candy. :cool: One of the first things I learned in here.

Couldn’t agree more.
Namjoon really said that? That’s kind of dumb, coming from him. He’s always careful to come over as an intellectual.

Yeah, their speaking...reeeeaally needs some improvement. One more year and it’s going to start stinking.

Glad you’ve noticed the rest.
They also have had the same choreography/elements for years. Actually only the first 3 videos or so were different from each other, choreography-wise.

The Hocaust-thingy and their previous tweets. ;)

BigHit trending...my ass...

I mean not contradicting. But trending while they have no income and no shows. More likely the need to trend.

I understand what you are saying.

Every little thing regarding BTS is the product of all the sick minds behind them. They are like monkeys in the zoo entertaining children.

Which is why I laughed reading about how they are going to take charge each one of them over something regarding their next album. Obviously marketing.

Even Namjoon who at least in the beginning made all musical decisions as well as had the final saying as to who the members joining the band will be - even he got sacked every since at least 2017 with songwriters and producers being brought from USA.

So yeah. Nothing and no member there is actually because of his input, moreover the decisions of others over his body and life.

On the other hand - BigHit’s success and money is because of BTS. Their strategy failed with TXT. If it wouldn’t have been for BTS, they wouldn’t have been capable of achieving anything.

Other companies, or the rest of the companies have managed to successfully create bands and soloist for decades.

BigHit/Bang Si-Hyuk‘s only has one group while failing one after the other with others. They already had like 2 or 3 bands which ended in disaster.

So, my question or rhetorical question: Would it harm so much for the CEO’s to emphasize a bit on the fact that BTS’s success and appeal has “allowed” them to expand. Or anything like it.

They’ve always went the route BTS is here only because we, I (Bang) made it possible.

This is why they aren’t allowed to live. To have girlfriends. To be on call 24/7.

I see it as a strategy to constantly showing the members that without BigHit they are nothing. Jungkook even said it in one of their bombs/interview. Junkook BTS is a star, Jeon Junkook is nobody.
Yeah I agree you’re right that is true.

I think I do also remember jungkook saying that. Jhope said something really similar as well. The company really must have made them think nothing of themselves since they have that mentality

stargirl

The way they are hyping their new album up irritates me. I doubt any of them will actually have their designed roles. It’s the same lies they put out. It’ll be the same characters they’ll have to play, nothing more. Bigshit takes care of the rest. And the company is so damn dumb, my God. They have been promoting their boys as people forever who always partipicated in their albums, from songwriting to concepts. Saying at this point, at the ’height’ of their career, that this time, everybody will do something to prepare the album is not the smartest move.

- points for Bigshit lol. Sometimes they have very great tactics but sometimes they really shoot themselves in the foot.

Nonononsense

Rookie
it is possible celebrities or idols might be secretly p*dophiles/have perverted attraction to children or underaged peopls, and it can be because of being abused at a young age and that caused the demonic perversed spirits to attach to them or it even developed cuz of their agenda they have to promote subtly. Obviously it becomes serious when p*dophilia is in the conversation and to accuse someone of it is serious, and i of course still am iffy on this whole p*do thing, they definely can be perverts lol, but remember the 'incident' rumor with jimin and taehyung and somi during BS&T era? When they would sexually harrass her despite her being underaged at that time and she was always scared to see jimin? Or the way txt and new groups are way younger and are being sexualized?? Kpop aint innocent at all, kpop idols arent strangers to each other, you can bet theyve all secretly hooked up, went out on dates, etc. Now when it comes to p*dophilia, it is like in the movies, the seniors pick on the rookie groups and try to get with them. I swear i forgot where i read it, but i remember reading how rookie groups and girls (underaged and/or barely legal) are harrassed by older groups.
the point is p*dophilia exists in the elite/occult world and they have NO mercy or care for them, whether the child is even 17 or few months old. If they want to harm and abuse and sacrifice at any moment, THEY WILL. in fact the occultists enjoy terrorizing them before they are killed or sacrificed cuz their blood is more richer and powerful for them, and they are manipulated and tortured to do as their handlers and masters say. Plus all of the young trainees that are hidden who have no identity, you think those poor girls and boys dont ever have to shamelessly deal with abuse and sexual harassment by their managers/companies?
Yes we have established that we all agree p*** exists every where and more dominantly in the entertainment industry. I'm not contradicting that. I'm against calling people p*** with no evidence or accounts. People who have deep hatred or prejudice against other could make up stuff to harm them, right?
Example: "remember the 'incident' rumor with jimin and taehyung and somi during BS&T era? When they would sexually harrass her despite her being underaged at that time and she was always scared to see jimin?"

I researched this claim everywhere and found nothing. The only interactions these guys had with this somi's group is either they danced to each other's songs or the two groups watching each other's performances and some fans of course go oh they saw each other, they must be dating.

"Or the way txt and new groups are way younger and are being sexualized?? "

I looked them up as well they are all between 18 and 20...so still adults, no? I don't know about being sexualized, i'm not going to go down that hole lol

Nonononsense

Rookie
Okay I'm too lazy to find the person who wrote the comment here about feminity so....I'm just gonna write it here.

Please don't generalize Asian men/women and African men/females. We(Africans) are one continent but with different races of people. This whole thing of Asian women are more feminine compared to African women who are more masculine.

Its booboo.

The reason why black women are seen as masculine is simply because of Mr Media. The darker skinned women are shown as the overweight,oversexualised ones trying to trap men since their insecure while the man falls in love with the lighter skinned one who is thick or slim.

Yet darker skinned black women who are healthy are barely showcased. Therefore bringing forth the stereotypes of us being rough and masculine.

We aren't. The whole concept is based on the lighter your skin is the prettier and nicer you are.

And if you don't believe me then go compare the actress Ryan destiny with Scarlett Johansson or a tanner Asian actress.

African women and Asian women have similarities when it comes to their mothers. Honestly you are taught from a young age to get education and take care of your looks so you could find a man to marry, quit your job and have babies.

In that order.

Being more curvier and having lighter skin(yellow) is what they perceive as something that will benefit you in your life. Which is true because look at how the media replaces black women with mixed women.

Like Asian media, picking the lightest of Asians to represent them.

Asian men are showcased as feminine in the media. That doesn't mean they are its what is shown. The Asian men in my country don't look feminine(from what I've seen) majority of what 'I've seen' but the media portays them as feminine pale men same way as light skinned black men are seen as more feminine compared to darker skinned men.

So my overall point is you can't say that a particular race is more feminine then others just from your point of view and research done by doctors who have only met a minority of that race.

There are above 7.6 billion people in the world with different looks, morals and behaviors.

The media only showcases what they want to show you.
I agree with you. Actually what I said was Asian women are "perceived" as more feminine than African women but does that mean one is more woman than the other? lol You just proved my point, media shapes our perception of the other races and genders.

There are some people here who keep pointing out that kpop is g*y ladyboy (which I have already conceded is what most people in the west sees them) but it is not the reason why their are "evil, demonic" or degenerate and somehow their appearance is a reflection of their immorality (p***) and go as far as sit down and actually write speculation on their sex lives lol.

They say the Asian men they see in real live in their countries don't look like this lol as if all Asian are the same, even the ones born and raised outside of Asia in the west. These people don't seem to distinguish reality from a fantasy sold by media nor that culture influence our behaviour/appearance.

1. They are selling a fantasy of fresh flower boys who could be the boyfriends of for younger women. They aren't meant to look like you average everyday man.These guys are picked specifically because of their God-given looks. Koreans even have a popular term for this appearance called "jal saeng beum" which translate roughly as pretty but handsom. You might find it hard to believe but East Asian women (whom these guys were innitially marketed towards) find these guys attractive and they are the sold on the look :p of course this is then exagerated by make up and fashion. That's why there is also Cpop, Jpop and Jrock.

2. Asians, specifically East Asians don't get old or mature as fast as other races. They retain a youthful look because of their physics, smaller, leaner builds and softer features , sharp structure. Add to that these are entertainers who take extra care of skin, hair, body, diet

Last edited:

stargirl

Have you guys seen big hit's new video, the one about BELIFT PROJECT

Are you talking about this one?

It is speculated that Belift is a new boy group that they will debut soon in this year, but they need a last member for some reason, so they’ll hold a global audition. It’s Mnet and Bigshit’s project together, I guess it will be a TV show. There’s appearently a BELIFT LAB Inc. named company that is established by CJ ENM Entertainment and Bigshit.

’’Belift Lab presents a new perspective to the entertainment industry and plans for innovation.’’ This is what is written on their website [belift.kr]. They are trying so hard to stand out from other companies it’s laughable. I bet there’ll be nothing innovative about the group, neither the show.

Bigshit is really out there connecting with every label and company there is, they are incredibly hungry for money. Why are they debuting a different group when TXT hasn’t started their career yet? :rolleyes:

sadtruth

Established
There are some people here who keep pointing out that kpop is g*y ladyboy (which I have already conceded is what most people in the west sees them) but it is not the reason why their are "evil, demonic" or degenerate and somehow their appearance is a reflection of their immorality (p***) and go as far as sit down and actually write speculation on their sex lives lol.
I agree. The two topics have been mixed up. Looking feminine doesn't mean someone is gay and demonic. But turning someone feminine on purpose and making them act gay is a problem. This thread is all speculation though, if someone believes a group is used to push the gay agenda and they think they've seen something that proves it, they share it. You can chose to believe it or not. It's not about speculating their sex lives.