BTS discussion thread

Nonononsense

Rookie
I have been in asia too, I do not know about rural areas but in cities, you can easily find comic book/magazines/movies/series that is filled with ped*philia and bdsm propaganda. not just adults find it but teenagers too. lolita theme is very common in asia which encourage ped*philia.
I haven't seen those comics but I don't find it difficult to believe they exist. If they do, then now I know why the general public looks down on those who read comics!!!!

I'm not saying p***philia doesn't exist in Asia. It is every where. What I am talking about interpreting holding hands with children as a sign of p***philia....when people hold hands with children all the time...get me?

Nonononsense

Rookie
Hello, from what part of Africa are u from??'i am from the south and of asian, Caucasian and bush descent, and here holding hands or being affectionate with kids has never been seen as anything odd u are right. Infact I have picked up fully African toddlers of people in the mall and nobody bats an eyelid, so I definitely get what u are saying. I met a lady from south korea who said she loved africa because she was allowed to pinch any babies cheeks, whereas where she is from u dont touch kids that are not your??

Its a well known fact that Asian men were seen as more feminine when the west invaded Asia, but u are right about the culture seeing softer flowery men as of being more prestige. Its the same with colour if im not mistaken and that being a tad darker is seen as being inferior due to implying doing rural farm work or being peasantly if im not mistaken?
I'm from North Africa and I have lived in the middle east and south east Asia. In North africa, arab countries and SEA it's normal to dott on children like that, in Africa especially. We pinch cheeks, pat heads and hold and shake their hands. If you don't show some sign of dotting, parents sometimes take offence like you don't find their children as adorable as your own.

But I know for a fact in the west they don't do this to children who aren't their own but I didn't think thatthey intreprete hand holding as pedo either!!!!!!

Yes, skin tone together with feminine look is a sign of wealth and class in Asia. Historically, lighter people are seen as marchants and scholars who stayed inside and the darker ones are considered labour and farmers who worked outside. It even exists in Africa and the middle east but I didn't want to mention it because I think westerners understand it more in terms of racism and slavery. It is still negative and wish it would go away but it is deeply ingrained in people's mindset.

I'm from North Africa and I have lived in the middle east and south east Asia. In North africa, arab countries and SEA it's normal to dott on children like that, in Africa especially. We pinch cheeks, pat heads and hold and shake their hands. If you don't show some sign of dotting, parents sometimes take offence like you don't find their children as adorable as your own.

But I know for a fact in the west they don't do this to children who aren't their own but I didn't think thatthey intreprete hand holding as pedo either!!!!!!

Yes, skin tone together with feminine look is a sign of wealth and class in Asia. Historically, lighter people are seen as marchants and scholars who stayed inside and the darker ones are considered labour and farmers who worked outside. It even exists in Africa and the middle east but I didn't want to mention it because I think westerners understand it more in terms of racism and slavery. It is still negative and wish it would go away but it is deeply ingrained in people's mindset.
Oh yes u are very right about this, I grew up in a country of apartheid so colour plays a huge role with everybody, its a deeply ingrained mindset across the world actually

Makes sense as to why they whitewash kpop idol pictures

fallandblues

Rookie
Where are you from? I ask this in genuine curiosity because the parts of the world where I have lives, holding children hands is not a sign of pedo but a sign of dotting. I doubt this would have aired if it had such connotation. In fact back when I was a kpop fan, TVXQ and later Lee Seungi had similar "sweet" performances where they held hands with little girls/boys. If anything, accuse them of not being original.

I have gone through the thread and there is absolutely no other evidence of p***philia apart from these analysis. I find it weird that anyone's mind would go that dark looking at the picture of anyone holding the hands of a child. Are these same speculations made when women hold children hands?

I don't like them, don't like kpop, but I don't think it is ethical nor healthy to spread stuff like this. This is serious stuff. Has the west desensitized to the dangers, and severity of these claims?
I'm not spreading anything... I'm not saying that is some kind of pedo sign.
>I< find it weird, my opinion. Ok? Ok. And Im not talking about just that one picture, in this thread are other stuff about not only the hold hands thing. Not only about Tae. We have 1000 pages, you can go through it again.

taepeach

Veteran
The veil thing/costume was one of the first things I have encountered when working with a director of a theatre company who was part of Illuminati/Freemasonry. I don't know what's the deal with it, but it's one of their main symbols. It seems to be important.

Members within Freemasonry address themselves with brother and sister. They have a Big Brother (watching over..) and a Big Sister. But women are being seen as unimportant. More as maids. Exaggerating of course. They are in charge of organizing events, recruiting, charity.
We've heard already how they treat and humiliate women at their sex orgies. It's basically a boy's club filled with pervs, pedos and gays.

So the term "brother" or "sister" within strangers is common knowledge between Freemasons.
Freemasons don't like family members who are not part of their club.
BTS frequently mentioning how they are more close to the members and THAT being more their "family" suggests the typical indoctrination.

They do have children parties and they do encourage holding hands with them, engaging in physical contact, etc all under the motto "brothers and sisters and their children. It's all family".
At their reunion they all hold hands first for a few seconds in a circle, no matter the rang.

Basically the opposite of what your mama is telling you - don't speak with strangers, don't let older men touch you. They do it all to initiate children early on and groom them.

Freemasons are heavily invested in classical arts, for ex theatre and gay people are playing a major role in this field.
Many theatre directors are being put in charge by the Freemasonry as well as children theatre groups. There has been a increase in young male actors hired for playing female roles, or the directors would rarely have more than one female in a play for 8 for example.
Theatre/Opera/Classical Music/Ballet might not be so popular to the news and gossip, but there is at least the same amount of abuse, if not more.
The one area where they are forced to have the equal amount of females is ballet and choir.

Safe to say that pop, rock, mainstream music is bringing money and one doesn't always need this bullshit. Half of them have made it without it. It's always the ones who either aren't good enough, or are more interested in the whole thing around it, rather than profession.
Classical arts on the other side is filled with pedophiles, children being abused since 4,5,6 when they start with their lessons, on the other side you have lots of unexposed sexual abuse by straight men on women and almost everyone is part of the Freemasonry.
Tae is working on the visuals for their album, so i wonder what art ideas or concepts he will come up with. Yoongis painting might be the album cover, which he said was 70% done, and it is dark blue/black, kind of like their black swan photoshoot with the wings

Hon33

Veteran
Is this some kind of competition? to see who looks worse? the rock era, all those famous names, or kpop?
why are you arguing about something that is not about this freaking thread.

this gay agenda has been around for ages, ok, move on.

If you dont have something to say that is about this thread don't say it.
Sorry but what is your problem? I didn’t bring this back up again. I posted something days ago and someone replied to it today and I answered them. Then Boti cane back and had another rude go at me, calling me slow minded etc, etc. If you or she think that I should just sit back and take that, you’re mistaken.
She is nothing more than a bully. If she doesn’t like what’s being posted on the thread then maybe she should leave it?
She can’t keep dictating the agenda, she wants discussed and forbid everyone from talking about anything else.

sadtruth

Established
You keep saying Michael was a pedo, but he was abused himself. The abused are more likely to be abused again rather than become abusers themselves, that's what people with
DID say. What makes you think he abused kids?
Usually abusers hide their disgusting love for kids, they wouldn't show it.
I think because he was abused himself he was childlike around kids and created a safe place for them. One of the kids in a documentary about child abuse in Hollywood said he hung out at Neverland with Michael because Michael knew what he was were going through and he felt safe around him. I'll try to find the clip if I can when I have time.

J.Gloria

Rookie
A Disney Princess?:D
You think it’s alright to post a picture of a celebrity’s interaction with a unknown child and imply there is something inappropriate in it? Where is the evidence in that picture? If you want to speculate way about BTS in that way, then do it without posting a picture of someone else’s child!
Grow up! This isn’t about BTS. It’s about the protection of that child and the right that she and her family have for the image not to be posted on the internet for people to speculate that there’s something inappropriate going on. What kind of twisted mind must a person have to even suggest it?
There are real children out there in the world, dealing with real abuse. It’s the lowest and most vile crime in existence. These are not accusations that you throw around lightly! See it from your point of view for once? Not if it includes posting pictures of a child and suggesting with absolutely no proof that there is something inappropriate going on.
Have you got children? What if that was your child? How would you feel if you saw that?
I get you, I get you, next time we'll censor the kid but we're definitely not censoring Taehyung even if he's somebody's kid and also about him being a p***phile...;.I'm not really sure about that so I won't get into it

Don't you think that maybe it's time you learnt more about BTS?

fallandblues

Rookie

fallandblues

Rookie
Sorry but what is your problem? I didn’t bring this back up again. I posted something days ago and someone replied to it today and I answered them. Then Boti cane back and had another rude go at me, calling me slow minded etc, etc. If you or she think that I should just sit back and take that, you’re mistaken.
She is nothing more than a bully. If she doesn’t like what’s being posted on the thread then maybe she should leave it?
She can’t keep dictating the agenda, she wants discussed and forbid everyone from talking about anything else.
this is just a thread, again, you don't need to feel personally attacked, it is not a hon33 discussion thread, move on.

Hon33

Veteran
You keep saying Michael was a pedo, but he was abused himself. The abused are more likely to be abused again rather than become abusers themselves, that's what people with
DID say. What makes you think he abused kids?
Usually abusers hide their disgusting love for kids, they wouldn't show it.
I think because he was abused himself he was childlike around kids and created a safe place for them. One of the kids in a documentary about child abuse in Hollywood said he hung out at Neverland with Michael because Michael knew what he was were going through and he felt safe around him. I'll try to find the clip if I can when I have time.
Michael Jackson certainly had a very unhappy childhood. There is no question about that.
Unfortunately though, there does seem to be a substantial body of evidence to suggest he acted inappropriately with children.
Michael Jackson clearly had many issues and appears to have been very manipulative in pursuing relationships with children.
Questions do have to be asked though about why parents ever put their children in to the care of a man they barely knew. They trusted him because he was a celebrity and they should not have.
Of course, it is difficult now to prove what he may have done and he isn’t around to defend himself. However, if he did abuse children, they deserve to be believed. It’s an important part IV their healing.

Hon33

Veteran
I get you, I get you, next time we'll censor the kid but we're definitely not censoring Taehyung even if he's somebody's kid and also about him being a p***phile...;.I'm not really sure about that so I won't get into it

Don't you think that maybe it's time you learnt more about BTS?
I don’t really need to learn more about them,, thanks. I’ll just read this thread because you guys appear to know everything there is to know!

Hon33

Veteran
@sadtruth I do believe in the g*y agenda in the west but I don't believe kpop has much to do with it - at least not yet. It is not marketed towards the west. It takes advantage of female's love of the "flower boys" or just pretty boys to the extreme. This flower boy stereotype appeals to females in Asia and the 3rd world because it implies a certain softness/gentleness that comes with being upper class, educated, emotionally understanding and almost "princely" - a contrast to the more roughened up everyday male. Also in Asia, high maintainance look and extravagant outfits and accessories are associated with wealth and class - a pillar of the fantasy kpop idols are selling. Just look at Indian and Chinese art and performance cultures - colourful silk and gold. The west might have gone through centuries of changes but the Asian cultures haven't and they still retain much of these views. Another example is the trend with African entertainer dressing in colourful, tailored flashy suits, hair does, and jewelery to project success.

The g*y stuff "aka fanservice" enables the females to ignore the fact that these guys get with other women and therefore aren't possible boyfriends. It keeps the fantasy going without breaking the constituent idea that they could belong to these female fans. If the group members are imagined to be g*y together it means they are still capable of human emotions, caring and loving someone since they don't want to imagine them with women. In shipping (fantasaizing two members are g*y and together), one member would be feminised more and together with the basic sembelance of personalities they show - almost cartoonish at times - it becomes easy for females to draw on them qualities they want. Hence, one half of the ship/a band member becomes a vessel for a feminised male alter ego of these fan girls. Make no mistake, this part of kpop is on purpose and they know exactly what they are doing. It is not difficult for them either as it would be for a westerner because generally Asians are naturally more phsyical with their same sex friends. Most show no notion of personal space with their own people - it is another story whether you're a different Asian, white or black depending on how much they like/dislike you.

The majority of the west, general public and mainstream don't like kpop for those reason. Doesn't matter what liberal leftist think - who are in my opinion are only a portion of Millennials and GenZ. The majority aren't leftist and even if they are, they don't see kpop in a good light - it is the fandomd that is keeping the bad light at bay. The west still values a more masculine appeal wether in looks or personality. It would make more sense for them to adorn a more subdued masculine look to gain more popularity which they are trying to do while also keeping the flower boy look. Just compare their outfits in the US vs Asia. Always flashy and clourful in Asia but subdued and dark in the US - proving they want to appeal to the mass. But this is a weak, shallow strategy and they aren't consistent and so it isn't working. Beets will not become mainstream. G*y looking ladyboys is literally what everyone in the west thinks except fangirls.
At last! Someone who understands!

sadtruth

Established
Michael Jackson certainly had a very unhappy childhood. There is no question about that.
Unfortunately though, there does seem to be a substantial body of evidence to suggest he acted inappropriately with children.
Michael Jackson clearly had many issues and appears to have been very manipulative in pursuing relationships with children.
Questions do have to be asked though about why parents ever put their children in to the care of a man they barely knew. They trusted him because he was a celebrity and they should not have.
Of course, it is difficult now to prove what he may have done and he isn’t around to defend himself. However, if he did abuse children, they deserve to be believed. It’s an important part IV their healing.
There's evidence for and against, we can never know the truth.

Hon33

Veteran

In certain western cultures, people are very affectionate with children - particularly in Spain, Italy, Portugal etc.
In the UK we have become much more reserved with children that are not our own, because of the extreme political correctness we are forced to adhere to. Until I became ill, I was a volunteer for a prominent Organisation specifically for girls. I was involved with girls from aged 4 right up to 25. The rules are crazy. If a little one fell and cut her knee, we weren’t allowed to set her on our knee and comfort her. If an older girl was crying because she had fallen out with her best friend, we weren’t allowed to give her a hug and comfort her. I am the type of person who automatically reaches out to a child when they are upset.
As far as I understand it, children are considered very special in Asian culture? Wasn’t it just children's day a few days ago in SK? Any time I have seen Kpop members interact with kids, I’ve noticed how good they are with them and how much interest they have in them. It’s a culture where family and children are so important - something many western families could learn from.
We absolutely don’t see holding a child’s hand as unusual. It’s a perfectly normal thing to do - especially in the situation where that photograph was taken. The little girl was surrounded by grown ups and he was holding her hand to protect and reduce her anxiety and keep her safe. There is something wrong about seeing that differently.
Also about skin colour. As far as I know in many Asian cultures, it is viewed that the paler then skin, the higher the social class you are. Western fans despise the white washing that is sometimes done in photographs and stuff. It isn’t necessarily our culture to interfere in but we do believe that you are who you are regardless of the darkness of your skin.
It’s great to see companies like SM showing their idols in natural photos with their true skin tone more obvious.
At the SuPerM concert, Ten’s skin colour looked amazing. It looked so different than many photos of him where he is pale.

Hon33

Veteran
There's evidence for and against, we can never know the truth.
No, we can’t. Not for certain.
That is the danger in people posting things here. No matter what evidence they think they have, they can never be certain of it.
it’s a dreadful thing to accuse someone of, or to be accused of, if it’s not true.
That is all I have really been trying to say all this time.

Nonononsense

Rookie
I have gone back enough in this thread. The only thing I picked on was this thread turned from a Tea pitty party to Tea is so evil he is sucking our souls with his eyes lol and at some point it was much more rational and interested in semiotics before it began villainizing and demonizing the beets which confirmed my suspicion.

It is majorly made up of current or ex obsessive fans who are trying to make a larger than life narrative of evil beets guys to counter and replace the beets they idolized until they turned themselves bitter. I am maintaining my point, this is just the extreme otherside of the same obsession when it starts to veer so deep into sexuality, privacy and some baseless claims of immoral illegal behaviour.
It is also made up of people who love one member but are annoyed the other members exist so again making up some fantasy narrative that they can live with. There are also those who simply seem to be bothered by the size and dedication of the fan base which is understandable.

Anyway I am certain of this:

Higher up the compay are aware of what they incorporate into the group's image and work maybe not even the Man Bang Hit because I think BH has became controlled by people much higher in the industry/and the world around 2017. He worked for JY*P so I think they may have had common investors. 2016 was an attempt at a pledge and a chance to prove the company could take on challenges.

If this is true then I think the Beets guys are not aware of this. They are not in as much control of their work and lives as they like the world to believe. These things are usually orchestrated from really high up and they don't let the puppets in on anything. They are replaclable employees. They just control them through money and fame for now as long as they are useful - these are already powerful holds on people, especially from less priviliged backgrounds.

If they do let a bunch of adolescents and 20 something year old guys who are unstable career-wise on this, it jeopardizes the agenda. They could try to run or talk at anytime - especially when the high is over. Just think of cults and how people who are duped into them but when they come to their sense later on always talk.

Since I have been watching them I noted some things about their personalities this is why I brought up the on and of stage personas earlier. These guys are intense and not only because of anything they did or said on camera but their auras together as seven are just....intense. I have never encountered such intensity in one group. Which I think this is what draws the large fans and interest in - not the music, since everything else they do is the same with every other kpop group. I was going to elaborate on this but the thread has some negativity that I don't want to engage with.

Last edited: