BTS discussion thread

"It's the domino stone". Yes, indeed. I could read your posts all day, they're so excellent. It will for sure come crashing down when the spellbound masses realize the boys are men ... hello ladies ... and are forced to accept all that comes with that realization. Naked model mistresses, tattoo girls, a whole basket of truths they won't want to know lol. It's about time. But sad ARMYs will take their broken hearts and find new victims to stan. It will never end. But BTS's music from the very start will stick around, I think, and that's where the real magic lives. At least, for me. There's something in it.

Wow this is so spot on

The case of Bill Gates shows how prominent people can go ahead mutilating, killing and destroying people as well as their countries with no repercussions.
All you need is to be a leftist and promote their insanity. You will get free leash for everything.
Bill Gates is involved with Epstein and Weinstein, Obama and Clinton.
Earlier this week one of the lawyers representing an Epstein victim reported how Epstein threatened him and put his family under surveillance to pressure him into giving up the lawsuit against him. He (Epstein) said - I have powerful friends in powerful places.
How come that no name affiliated with Epstein has been revealed ? He had an entirely black book with names including references to Soros, Gates, Obama, Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Geffen, etc.
His lawyer removed without approval one day after his murder-“suicide” a bag full of items from his apartment .
No name have been exposed. Zero.

Governments are using Corona to force people into getting those chip-people-controlling-vaccine.
It’s the same with measles vaccine who has done more damage to people forced to get it than to those who weren’t vaccinated.

The BTS members today have nothing in common with who they were even 3 years ago.

The past 2-3 years revealed their character and mind.
You don’t need to know much about the stranger to form an opinion. All you need is to take a look at what the person is standing up for.
They are aware about the things they are promoting as well as the damage they are causing.
They are promoting the whole book of the leftist propaganda:
- getting rid of religious beliefs or any moral values;
- promoting homosexuality, p***philia, promiscuity;
- engaging in sexual behavior involving body touching, flirting with each other in front of children in order to normalize the sick aspect of it;
- promoting a “non-gender” genocidal culture created by homosexuals in order to abuse and use women in the end only as a host for bearing children;
- creating dangerous video games, as well as constantly selling and releasing large amounts of visual content to amplify and sustain the mental dependency of the fans towards them;
- promoting technology suitable for the leftist environmental agenda. Such as hybrid technology/electrical cars which is pushed by the left as being good for the environment which in fact is causing more harm than good;
- promoting satanic culture in the spirit and believes accordingly to the Illuminati/Free Masonry;
- promoting and encouraging young people to self-victimization as well as romanticizing mental disease up to the point where fans want to be mentally ill to please “the boys”;
- promoting drinking, smoking, drugs;
- becoming a representative (puppet) for UNICEF, one of the most evil organizations of this planet;
- not standing up for anything that’s right or good, with the latest nth incident and their silence being like a knife on a wound.
Rest assure if they would have said something or really asked for the names of the abusers to be released the government would have had to think twice if they want to cover for criminals.
The poor victims - all hope they have right now is for people raising up their voices and demand justice. Not cover up.
BTS are standing for covering up those atrocious crimes in the nth rooms. Still not a word from them. Instead Taehyung just did a vlive sticking his tongue out like a demented p***phile.
http://instagr.am/p/B_VGa37pdWn/
Boy things just because a naked loose Callgirl screams at this it means it’s attractive?? Lately he has been doing this in every show , every interview.

These are the latest promotion pictures.
http://instagr.am/p/B_WMVoRpUFT/ All dressed up in white, wearing ladies necklace, rings, Illuminati symbols and simply looking like gays.

So latest discovery - Taehyung and Jungkook liking the trashy naked tattooists and the other naked call girl, is matching to what they’ve showed as a character and THEIR own moral values values and beliefs.

Truth truth truth!!!!! However can u tell me what is the nth room and what ur talking about???

The thing is I have the feeling that you already know the site. In the past there were several signs that you are looking at.
Suga, for example, seems to be concerned with conspiracies theories. It is maybe just a sentence bu if he has already looked at alien conspiracy theories on youtube then he will certainly do so on their own : D
You can watch this scene on minute 4:37

There is also a video where bts reacted to themselves when they started out as rookies. In the video where bts reacted to it. At the beginning came jhope than afterwards jimin. When jimin came jin didn't say oh jimin but ohh jamal. At the beginning i thought that it might be a korean word but it is not. Why i am mention about this, jimin was given the nickname jamal here in this forum. I only read this nickname here nowhere else i have founded. In another video rm also call jimin jamal but i just don't know exactly which video it was. The funny thing about this why Jamal? :D

( FUNFACT This Nickname fit Jhope more i think, because if you translate J-amal it means J-Hope in english.
But jamal without this - means beauty or beautiful man.)

From min 1:00 Jin calls Jimin Jamal

Yooooo if they reading this thread im freaked out lolllll, I will now go into hiding jokes. But seriously id be like bitch why u worshipping Satan bruh. Lol haha no but in all honesty can this even be related

I think it was during their predebut that things have taken place , add to that years of mental conditioning.
They were young enough to be subjected to trauma based mind control. Exhaustion, physical abuse ( too many scars in their bodies ) , starvation, insomnia... their regular training as idols was traumatic in itself.

Add to that war flashbacks to staff members hitting them as if it was routine or a regular behavior. Punishment/reward conditioning ( classic pavlov ) , wreck their self esteem. Pressure them to do unorthodox things for the sake of the band and you got the perfect puppet.

There are far worse and alarming footage of them all but here's a little example, though am always shattered in classifying Jungkook as either somebody in the autism spectrum or having mind control glitches or entering certain heaudspaces due to trigger words/signals.

What more alarming footage is there? Its like big hit makes alot of incriminating evidence disappear

Edit :

1:25min dear lord....

I think it was during their predebut that things have taken place , add to that years of mental conditioning.
They were young enough to be subjected to trauma based mind control. Exhaustion, physical abuse ( too many scars in their bodies ) , starvation, insomnia... their regular training as idols was traumatic in itself.

Add to that war flashbacks to staff members hitting them as if it was routine or a regular behavior. Punishment/reward conditioning ( classic pavlov ) , wreck their self esteem. Pressure them to do unorthodox things for the sake of the band and you got the perfect puppet.

There are far worse and alarming footage of them all but here's a little example, though am always shattered in classifying Jungkook as either somebody in the autism spectrum or having mind control glitches or entering certain heaudspaces due to trigger words/signals.

What more alarming footage is there? Its like big hit makes alot of incriminating evidence disappear

Edit :

1:25min dear lord....
Yooo what more alarming footage is there because its like big hit makes incriminating evidence disappear

Well put! Even if they aren't involved themselves, BigShit could also be behind this in a way, since many politicians are related to this scandal and we all know that they work for the government and this room served satanic purposes or maybe this whole MBC thing was indeed a defamation for spiritual reasons as most companies do that for a higher purpose.

Yes, it makes me so annoyed that they haven't spoken about this publicly since they always preech about current issues but they are "political" when it is safe for them and serves them well, ex gaining fans. They keep releasing unnecessary amounts of content to stay relevant instead, people are already calling out celebs for doing that pinpointing their greediness and need for attention, it shows you that they simply don't give a damn. During this hard period, I happily saw many people realise the sinister truth about celebrities and their allegiance to Satan, and even some of other famous people are starting to confess the satanic nature of the entertainment industry, so many of them are waking up, but unfortunately Armiez are a different story.

Bt€ are already Saturn followers and from an astrological point of view, we are entering Aquarius and we already had many Saturn transits, so I definitely think that somehow played a part in those scandals. Kinda off topic but having studied ancient philosophy, astronomy and occultism for years I'd really like to give you guys a thorough explanation some day as to what I believe Bt€ truly represent and what is their real purpose/belief but apart from my English not being good enough for those complicated subjects, I don't know if it will be well received since it may be not exclusively related to a "dogmatic" idea of modern religion, but if you'd like, I'll eagerly share some knowledge here. I don't know if it's the absolute truth, but it definitely is what those guys believe in.

Heeeey did u ever post ur opinion about what u think they represent???

Okay guys I don't mean to freak you out especially those of you who listened to that bts audio already. But I want you guys to download a Reverse subliminal or something along those lines and then pray about it.

So as you all might know about subliminal, their basically affirmations placed under audio to either change ones appearance and ones behavioral patterns.

Now that audio Iron by bts, it sounds a lot like a subliminal similar to sapien medicine (don't recommend since it deals with psychic stuff). I don't know how this would just accidentally happen especially during this pandemic where they are running short of money.

The reason I'm saying this is because I've had quite a bad experience with sapien medicine subliminals, I would hear unrequited sounds in the house and have weird instances. But it wasn't that severe since God had his shell on me so I immediately stopped listening to it.I

Please don't be scaredi don't know what they put in that audio or if I am being a little too paranoid.
Hey I listen to sapien medicine and iv never had problems, actually helps kidney stones alot. Why is it bad

I feel like Tea is literally done with idol life, he cant even fake it, he probably regrets for accepting to be with BeeTea_S for another 7 years.
He made a wrong choice. They all made a wrong choice.
Duuuuuude Tae legit looks miserable in every video these days. Its sad cause he was once a beautiful vibrant boy. Now he seems like a shell of a man. They all made a wrong choice. Its so weird to have been sucked into being bewitched by BTS and then pulling myself out of it quickly, and to now see through the deception. Even if these ppl are evil with all the magic and witchcraft and occult crap, I just feel sorry for them now. Its a real shame

This was in 2018 but im just appalled at the way they reacted to these underaged dancers, specifically the 16 year old dancer in black. I mean how do people think its funny to say they are " whipped" for them, they are literally underaged. Jungkook better have hoped there was a bathroom nearby and tae trying to bite his lips without being caught lol. I mean already you can see both have their hair dyed in the color that represents beta sex kitten programming. Homie really asked if the girl has lived overseas like she will be available to move for him lol. When you see the video of the first girl, you can tell shes a baby lol, how do you think shes 18 year old? Yes boys, 13 is still too young lol. I know you can get intrigued by something and just watch silently but they dont have the same reaction for all. The way they were looking at them is what creeped me out the most. Jimin had the "idc you are mine whether you like it or not" face lol

I think u are maybe reaching,I didnt see anything remotely odd about this video.thats just My opinion though :)

Last edited:
I’m struggling with the same thing as well so I feel you. They started to take over my life and I felt something really wrong in my spirit about it and how unhealthy it is. Still scares me and confuses me why this band in particular is so addicting.
I’m still in the process of creating a healthy balance in my life with it but firstly I muted/unfollowed accounts on twitter, Instagram, Facebook that has to do with them. I don’t listen to their music as for now, in the future I might but it will probably be a song or two if I’m being honest.
It’s hard because I still like them and don’t want to think they’re evil people but I also know the ins and outs of the music industry and basically just the evil the world is built on. Nothing is ever as innocent as presented and so much goes on behind the scenes that we have discussed here as we all know so it’s hard.
My relationship with God has suffered immensely because every waking moment has been spent just being all about them. Even if I’m not doing anything that’s related to them I’m still thinking of them which is just so insane. I pray for you to be free from this chain that seems to be holding you regarding them. Good luck my sweet xo

I had to pull myself out of it quickly because every waking minute I was spending on BTS. I was like wtf. I prayed for this bizarre obsession to end, thankfully im over it by a large degree but I still read this forum lol

H

Your analysis makes so much sense. The religious symbols are central in the video but i couldn't quite piece together the message they were sending. After reading this, i dont think there can be any other meaning.

I agree with you with regard to the theme of reaching heaven as being a major theme in the album.. Especially with regard to the song "We are bulletproof: The eternal". The fact that they mention that they have the whole army with them, as opposed to just being 7 members ties in with what you said about leading many people to a willing death for them. Also the lyrics "We got to heaven"

The obsessive behavior of army streaming their videos is so insane and is a major reason why i dont regard myself as an "Army" but rather just as a fan(not that all BT3 army is crazy and obsessive, but a lot of them make it seem that way) . The views are really not organic because they aren't streamed out of pure enjoyment of the videos but because of the obsessive behavior of Armys. Its like they're in some kind of trance and if BT3 isnt at the top or disbands, i really dont know what will happen to those poor fans who live their lives for BT3

U know I could never get to call myself ARMY I felt it was extremely spiritually damaging for some reason. Also, in Islam there's something along the lines of Dajjals army( basically the Anti Christs army) and as Muslims and Christians believe the anti Christ will appear on earth and Jesus will defeat him, the ILLUMINATI await the Anti Christ as their saviour and I just felt like army had a bad connotation to it. BTS ALSO push a weird ass message about loving army so much they dont need girlfriends and im like but these are grown men thats not normal

Can anyone who has stopped listening to BT3 please share how you have successfully managed to do so. This is probably a horrible question as one could just simply not listen, but its become a major habit
When I found out I was getting bewitched by their music through their occult practices, which made me obsessive I just stopped. I had downloaded like 120 songs listening on repeat it was so bad. Im 30 and that has never in my life happened ever, I hardly end up like more than even just 10 songs by one person so I found it completely and utterly bizarre to like every single song. I still think every day id like to listen to that song now but I distract myself

sadtruth

Established
I had to pull myself out of it quickly because every waking minute I was spending on BTS. I was like wtf. I prayed for this bizarre obsession to end, thankfully im over it by a large degree but I still read this forum lol
Yay fellow Muslim. It wasn't BTS for me but I went through the same thing you did. I've never felt such a strong addiction to something so fast before. I had to consume all the content all the time and it felt good. I wanted to meet them and buy their things because we felt like a team. It's so weird. Now I know it's because they keep hammering that message in by constantly saying it. I'm so glad I have Islam because it's the main reason I didn't fall deeper and made leaving it is easier. I felt like such a betrayer to Allah because I was thinking more about them and going to concerts and meeting them. I was about to do all the haram things for them lol...

Yay fellow Muslim. It wasn't BTS for me but I went through the same thing you did. I've never felt such a strong addiction to something so fast before. I had to consume all the content all the time and it felt good. I wanted to meet them and buy their things because we felt like a team. It's so weird. Now I know it's because they keep hammering that message in by constantly saying it. I'm so glad I have Islam because it's the main reason I didn't fall deeper and made leaving it is easier. I felt like such a betrayer to Allah because I was thinking more about them and going to concerts and meeting them. I was about to do all the haram things for them lol...
Salaam. Wow my experience was way worse than im even explaining!
I started to get more and more obsessed, I started watching other kpop too though it got real bad, first I felt super inspired, then I felt really resentful that ill never meet the guys from BTS, I started looking at all men as being pathetic compared to them and their story, I felt depressed ill never know them, I felt intense love for them like I loved them more than my own family, I couldn't stop watching their videos even when I didnt want to, I was like WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE.

I think I could do that because I believe in God. And many ppl who it happened to could pull themselves out because they could feel something super fishy is up lol

I do watch some videoes also but it has nowhere near the same appeal, id make salaah and be like ALLAH PLS MAKE THIS STOP, this isnt right. Only to go digging and find out these ppl do witch craft and other weird shit

I’m still in the process, but I was able to quit their most blatantly anti-God songs after I finally figured out the MV and lyric meaning for their song ON. I don’t know why I let so many other songs slide, but that one slapped me awake. I’m slowly deleting their songs from my life. I can now go weeks without listening to their songs, but I find that I still miss my illusion of them. It’s made worse because 2 of my daughters are ARMY, (thank goodness they are multi-stans, so they’re not freaking out too much), and I am slowly trying to steer the household away from kpop altogether, or at least have them verify that the video, group and lyrics do not have demonic content.

If you want to cold turkey this, do try. If you fall off the wagon occasionally, forgive yourself and try again. If you need to wean yourself off like I have to, that’s ok too. Our individual methods may vary, but we can all get through this.

I also recommend that, with your now clearer eyes, you really look back and appreciate that we were all groomed to accept anything from them, because they go to great lengths to convince us that we “know” them, and to keep us too busy with the cuteness, laughs, and yes, talent to see what was really going “on”.

Hellooo what is the real anti God meaning behind ON????

That was a nice post, thank you for sharing and it should be taken as a reference because you have pointed out exactly to the issue/s !

The pseudo mental illnesses, with no regards, respect or even some sort of empathy towards people suffering from mental illnesses. People suffering from mental illnesses, not only are not eager to talk about it, but IF they rarely do, it never sounds like people from industry trying to get more fans out of it. See the "emo kids" going wild for Halsey, or/and especially Billie Eilish. The perfect industry plant targeting this certain demographic romanticizing "mental illnesses". See BTS with their lyrics and videos always emphasizing on "pain", "suffering", "mental illnesses" . All to make people, especially young ones, wanting to "suffer" from some sort of "mental illness" to make them depended on pills and easier to manipulate.

- past life with a BTS member?? Are you kidding?!?

You mentioned morals and values. Those are the only ones who in the end make us, our decisions, our action, to be who we are, and what protects us.

This entire agenda is only meant to destroy morals and values. The left side, "democrats" , are making the right side, the "republicans" the villains, just because the right side is based largely on people who hold onto their morals and values, who see right from wrong.
Having instintincts, attractions and acting on it are two different things.

No gender, or 100+ genders, no religion, no age too young for sex, no respect towards matrimony man/woman, alcohol abuse, drug dependency, controlling the minds (Bill Gates wanting to inject chips into people to track them), no separate bathrooms for woman, the "cancel" culture - God forbids you point out to the truth, you will loose your job and worse, no good or bad, just one notion - freedom to do whatever you "want", meaning opening Pandora's box for sexual abuse of any kind.

The same association in America, the APA (American Psychiatric Association) who pressured about 40 years ago (almost same timeline as the gay mafia in Hollywood, so no coincidence) to remove homosexuality from the list of mental disorders (it was never removed based on medical reasons, but by pressuring the members into voting for the removal), is now minimizing p***philia to a disorder rather than child abuse, to allow creeps to get away with those crimes. APA calls p***philia a "sexual orientation" !!

and

"The problem with the law and society being a follower of psychology, is that what is categorized as a "psychological illness" depends on psychiatry's view of the good life, and of human nature. And today, there is grave disagreement on those subjects.

So when psychiatry decided to redefine homosexuality as normal, it moved the condition from one category labeled "undesirable" to another category labeled "desirable." (4) It did so based on a study showing that a selected group of homosexual individuals evidenced no obvious psychological abnormality (5), and also as a result of listening to personal testimony from a number of gay people who were happy with their homosexuality. In essence, these individuals said, "We aren't psychologically unbalanced or distressed, and we're happy being gay ...So psychiatry has no right to label us disordered."

Homosexuality is still a mental disorder, a reaction to abnormal upbringings. One will never solve childhood issues if they assume that homosexuality is normal.
There are deeper issues involved which are especially obvious in men. The weird behavior, talking, mannerism, infatuation with children (p***philia), the hate towards woman, the fear towards woman body. Many homosexual even r*pe women out of the same feelings of hate. Hating women instead of dealing with their mental issue.

Much of the evil today comes from pushing homosexuality. It started small, with removing it as a mental disorder, it got worse with the gay mafia in Hollywood, then they were allowed to marry, by claiming - where is the harm if we allow them to get marry - now people are being sued if religious institutions refuse to cater for them, or refuse to hold a religious ceremony, the government making a mockery out of the institution of marriage, religion and evolution.
Gay people are allowed to adopt, which should have never happen.

After that they introduced "transsexuality" which is gender dysphoria, but they didn't want to use the word, to not make it obvious that we are talking about a mental disease.
Now we have women being abused, beaten up my men pretending to be woman, men who go to beauty saloons and request to have their balls (sorry) shaved, failure to comply would result in the government either giving you a fine or even arresting you for transphobia. It goes so far that you are forced to address a man with "her" or "she" - failure to comply in Canada is considered to be a "hate crime", women shelters having their funds cut because they would not accept MEN who pretend to be women in their homes, the list is endless.

You have gay people who are simply living their lives not bothering anyone.
Still, there is evolution, religion, psychology.
One must at least have some doubts about this entire agenda and to see that the only purpose of it, is to destroy morals and values, in order to make everyone part of their sick agenda.

Oh my Goodness thank u for this post honestly! Something nobody wants to say

But id like to add something. What ppl dont actually also know is how sodomy(which is anal sex but nobody refers to it as such anymore because we know how that sounds) it has a very deep meaning in the occult. Now I just recently learned that in my religion, the Qur'an says stay away from sodomy lest u open the doors to evil. Well what the hell does that mean.

Then I found out sodomy is one of the tools used In creating an mk ultra child slave, to sodomize a child at the age of 2 is so traumatic it causes the splitting off of the mind

Sodomy also has a direct pathway to opening up the third eye(a new age satanic belief system pushed on ppl as something good), opening up the third eye to the unseen world. In satanic practices satanists use sodomy to crack the spirit and in heavy occult rituals summon demons to live in those cracks where the mind splits off

I was shook its also considered unnatural I mean ur stick ur pee pee in a hole filled with poop surely that isnt good even just on a hygiene factor. I had a couple of managers talk about how with anal sex u always get shit on the sheets, I was like WTF. Again many ppl also dont know that sodomy causes this splitting off of the mind hence many kids wont remember any abuse but theirI minds have been altered technically, and now are gay. Even maybe in just non occultic abuse

You said it! 100% right on the money. Yes, thank you to the people on this thread so much for shedding light on this subject. On this Kpop group. In my case, I don't care about cuteness, sexiness, whatever dancing, no. I mean, they're very cute and they're great dancers, lovely personalities, loved them a lot, through their videos I got to know them at least superficially. They appear to be wonderful individuals apart from the demonic they're under.

But their music – now let's talk. Their songs hooked me in like a fish. There's something amazing about their songs unlike any other songs I've ever heard. I don't know what it is but that is why I'm here. I don't listen to their songs anymore. I was never obsessed with a band or group or music until this group. I don't want to be obsessed with anything, especially with the unGodly. There's some kind of ju-ju going on here and I found out what when I found this thread. So absolutely, thank you again to everybody, especially the regular posters. The time you have taken to explain things has been priceless for some of us.

The juju is super strong, because even if I didnt like a song, if I heard a few seconds of it again I LOVED IT, I was like wow genius. Ironically my favourite favourite songs by them were the rap songs and I dont even like rap I mean seriously not my fave. Outra TEAR, ddaeng, shadow, amongst others were just my fave, baepsae was also one of my faves but this is not music I would normally listen to. Ah I still miss listening to Ddaeng so much

oh my goodness I agree with you both wholeheartedly.
I’ve already wondered why BTS is SO addicting. Because all artists are still part of the satanic industry but I’ve never experienced this type of “addiction” to an artist before and neither have anyone I’ve seen who likes them. They have this strange ability to make you seriously obsessed and I never understood why¿ like you said... possibly some spells or powerful entities that they put in their music to put you under some sort of hypnosis?
It actually scares me. I’ve done some research on the occult and just everything satanic that goes on in the world basically lol for a while and when I started to get into BTS I noticed symbolism that I just couldn’t ignore anymore. Also they started to take over my life. Like I actually feel obsessed with them and I hate it.
I’m still trying to get myself away from them. It’s tough because I feel for them and want their souls to be okay but I also know that what they do.. there’s no excuse for it.

Even if ur not religious pray that evil shit away to me BTS has truly shown me the meaning of deception, when they say the devil comes to u looking pretty but bearing everything that is evil and nasty underneath. So bad! Now when I look at them still I sometimes think how messed up it is. If I look at j-hope I just wouldn't be able to tell anything sinister. Iv had to come to these forums and do research on the information I find, because its like all incriminating evidence gets deleted off youtube besides some like theoretical videos

That was some BADA$$ information, thank you for sharing.

I doubt Bang Si-Hyuk would let anybody taking over and Jin+his family don't have the typical homosexual appeal as well as the connections that comes with it.
Obvious that he got into BTS because his father gave money.
As to why he's chosen to stay in the band since he gets little exposure, a simple idea that goes through my mind - maybe he's just the typical child coming from a rich family who doesn't want to put much effort into his life.
Taking over his father business would require a lot of study, work, sacrifice. He is almost 28. It would be definitely too late for a serious profession.
Just because he finished some acting school or had an appearance doesn't equal the profession of being actor.
Being in BTS doesn't require much.
As far as him not getting much exposure - I believe he gets enough for what he deserves. He is not a dancer, nor singer. Yet, he is getting exposure and solo songs.

For some odd reason I always felt Jin seemed like the odd one out, just seemingly ill placed and much older but I brushed it aside because I was blinded.

Lily-Blue

Established
I dont know how

A - people like this music it reminds me of the simpsons, where they create that boyband.

B - women find these guys attractive, me thinks there may be a little lesbian in you if you do.
Hey, no. Their music is good to excellent depending on the song. If it were not, they wouldn't have the fan base they have. There are a lot of boy bands and they're all cute, all talented, but very few of them have BTS's song-writing ability (along with that of their producers). As to "B" ... lol. They're beautiful, true enough. I don't know if we look at them more for make-up tips or if people actually find them attractive in that way. J-Hope dancing would be the closest I could get but even there, still too pretty.