BTS discussion thread

Ephia

Hello everyone, I’m new to the thread and VC in general! A lot of the posts users here created are a huge eye opener for those who want to seek the truth/be enlightened on the entertainment industry as a whole. Thank you so much for the research, observation, and speculation shared on this website.

01.27.20 — V’s Selca:
On WeVerse, V posted a selca where he appears shirtless weeks ago. However, if you zoom into his right eye, he is touching his genital which is quite alarming. I’m not sure how many of his fans or ARMY in general caught that, but this photo is disturbing to be posted. The detail wasn’t “in your face” literally, but it was subliminal.

The thought of posting the
image was odd since...
• The managers in their team heavily monitor and control content that will be posted on all platforms associated with BigHit.

• ARMY also has minors within the fandom of course, so the selca isn’t appropriate to be sent despite the warning made on WeVerse. V knows what he’s doing and his action is contradicting the manufactured, pure/shy boy image created by BigHit.

My personal opinion is that this picture was taken to create publicity. All forms of press garners attention and makes netizens/locals wonder what’s going on. From a fan’s perspective, he/she will see that the photo is very “charming” and go crazy. Meanwhile, an outsider will see the opposite and think that was definitely not appropriate.

All of this will further raise more questions in the future.
409509D8-30D8-4ECD-BCAF-AF12031BF75E.jpegE57FC5EE-9B8E-4D11-8BA0-01FD9784118F.jpeg
[Ephia’s note: If you can’t see the detail, that’s understandable since the image gets blurry when you zoom in. Turn on brightness, but also mentally prepare yourself since that can’t be unseen.]

Last edited:

chickynuggies

Hello everyone, I’m new to the thread and VC in general! A lot of the posts users here created are a huge eye opener for those who want to seek the truth/be enlightened on the entertainment industry as a whole. Thank you so much for the research, observation, and speculation shared on this website. ❤

On WeVerse, V posted a selca where he appears shirtless weeks ago. However, if you zoom into his right eye, he is touching his genital which is quite alarming. I’m not sure how many of his fans or ARMY in general catch that, but this photo is disturbing to be posted. The detail wasn’t “in your face” literally, but it was subliminal.

The thought of posting the image was odd since:
• The managers in their team heavily monitor and control content that will be posted on all platforms associated with BigHit.

• ARMY also has minors within the fandom of course, so the selca isn’t appropriate to be sent despite the warning made on WeVerse. V knows what he’s doing and his action is contradicting the manufactured, pure/shy boy image created by BigHit.

My personal opinion is that this picture was taken to create publicity. All forms of press garners attention and makes netizens/locals wonder what’s going on. In a fan’s perspective, he/she will see that the photo is very “charming” and will go crazy. Meanwhile, an outsider will see the opposite and think that was definitely not appropriate
i don't see it, even with a brighter light
View attachment 32231View attachment 32230
If you can’t see the detail, that’s understandable since the image gets blurry when you zoom in. Turn on brightness, but also mentally prepare yourself since that can’t be unseen.

I'm blind i guess, I just don't see it, it just looks like he is holding his phone and that's it. but if he is holding his cucumber then eww...like why? what is wrong with him...posting something like that

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Hello everyone, I’m new to the thread and VC in general! A lot of the posts users here created are a huge eye opener for those who want to seek the truth/be enlightened on the entertainment industry as a whole. Thank you so much for the research, observation, and speculation shared on this website. ❤

On WeVerse, V posted a selca where he appears shirtless weeks ago. However, if you zoom into his right eye, he is touching his genital which is quite alarming. I’m not sure how many of his fans or ARMY in general catch that, but this photo is disturbing to be posted. The detail wasn’t “in your face” literally, but it was subliminal.

My personal opinion is that this picture was taken to create publicity. All forms of press garners attention and makes netizens/locals wonder what’s going on. In a fan’s perspective, he/she will see that the photo is very “charming” and will go crazy. Meanwhile, an outsider will see the opposite and think that was definitely not appropriate.

If you can’t see the detail, that’s understandable since the image gets blurry when you zoom in. Turn on brightness, but also mentally prepare yourself since that can’t be unseen.
honestly, today was a great day, everything is going so good and i had fun with my friends, and then i saw this, its ruined :D
and the fact that he also said armys to post their feet pictures, man, imagine what he did with those photos, i dont want to think of anything, he is so pure and uwu.

chickynuggies

honestly, today was a great day, everything is going so good and i had fun with my friends, and then i saw this, its ruined :D
and the fact that he also said armys to post their feet pictures, man, imagine what he did with those photos, i dont want to think of anything, he is so pure and uwu.
:D what the hell :D haha wow....I got a feeling that bts is gonna screw things up one day, they aren't that careful, They are gonna end their own careers with stupid shit like this,no matter how careful they are there will be ppl who can end them with proofs. And there is nothing pure about those guys :D I used to be a fan, until I stopped being lazy and started digging deeper and found this thread. took couple of days to read all the pages :D glad I found my way in here

mimis

Established
main-qimg-286d124c1499c6097b80b37ed36e9dd9.jpg
Apperantly V commented jokingly to Namjoon on Weverse and people sent him death threats, so he deleted the comment and then RM was attacked by V stans and they even targeted his mom.
This is so creepy. That's why army is delusional. I mean, it's dangerous to have literally an army of youngsters who have no goals in life and all day and night are stalking or thinking about bts...it's crazy! I mean death threats for one comment? R u kidding me? :O
It's true that their fans brought them fame but nowadays it feels like their fans will also be the ones to end them!

FaithAndStrength

Established
:D what the hell :D haha wow....I got a feeling that bts is gonna screw things up one day, they aren't that careful, They are gonna end their own careers with stupid shit like this,no matter how careful they are there will be ppl who can end them with proofs. And there is nothing pure about those guys :D I used to be a fan, until I stopped being lazy and started digging deeper and found this thread. took couple of days to read all the pages :D glad I found my way in here
I agree, but Wow is known to be extremely sarcastic, lmao when she said they were pure, she was secretly hinting the opposite. :D

Last edited:

FaithAndStrength

Established
View attachment 32247
Apperantly V commented jokingly to Namjoon on Weverse and people sent him death threats, so he deleted the comment and then RM was attacked by V stans and they even targeted his mom.
This is so creepy. That's why army is delusional. I mean, it's dangerous to have literally an army of youngsters who have no goals in life and all day and night are stalking or thinking about bts...it's crazy! I mean death threats for one comment? R u kidding me? :O
It's true that their fans brought them fame but nowadays it feels like their fans will also be the ones to end them!
I've reached the point where I believe 9.5/10 of armys are considered dead to me. I'm sorry if that's rude, I don't consider anyone here like that especially since you know the truth, even if you are an army. The armys I'm talking about are armys like this, and armys that have fallen so bad they are willing to mock us, and not even care even if they do believe the truth.

Future armys that battle with watching bts, I don't dislike them either because most of us here are in a battle with leaving bts. Personally, I have finally been delivered about 2 months ago so now the only news I ever hear about bts is when I come here. For every other person and/or army here battling, continue, you're trying, you'll win both the battle and war. Ain't no demonic vessel is about to overpower you, bts aren't even human anymore, they're demonic spirits as far as I'm concerned, including any other satanic celebrity.

taepeach

Established
So i guess fans are so attached to tae they will only react defensive over him, but at the same time it can be possible that he really is left out. And tae deleted his comment on namjoon's post so its kind of crazy they really do see everything. I wonder if they deep down get hurt despite the pride they portray

I just wonder if they really are with their parents...their parents must be satanists or part of the occult then to be able to tolerate and handle their sons' behavior, actions, etc to get to where they are now and still eat dinner with each other like nothing...or if their parents are paid/threatened to keep quiet...

chickynuggies

E
I agree, but Wow is known to be extremely sarcastic, lmao when she said they were pure, she was secretly hinting the opposite. :D
English isn't my native language :D but with wow i meant that wow that's fucked for tae. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic in anyway. But also if someone takes that wow in wrong way that really isn't my fault, I'm here to talk about bts and that's that.

chickynuggies

Hello everyone , I'm new here.
View attachment 32252
View attachment 32253

I think this fandom has finally lost it.
what the hell? I mean all that ff stuff on youtube and weird fan accounts and fan cams everywhere...how is Tan fat :D ?! wow...
Also I noticed how BTS keeps saying how they don't care about the haters but can't stop making songs about them. Bts literally benefits on EVERYTHING. It's 19th day at Korea rn....Let's see what happens today if the predictions turn out to be true and Jin gets yeeted from this planet, hopefully nothing happens to him tho..Some ppl say that Sasaengs have too much evidence against bts (not all sasaengs are to be trusted) but if anything happens to Jin I think sasaengs won't think twice and exposes bts. And it's kinda scary for bts that army's made them famous etc, but this crazy fandom will be their downfall as well. Over all 2020 will be one of the worst years to this world, I can't shake the feeling that something really bad is gonna happen this year..a lot of bad things. Idk

silvertea

Hello guys!!
I found out about this site 2 years ago but back then I wasn't into bts or kpop so I didn't really read this forum. I still come to this site when I remember checking wich is like, twice a month? But I never come to forums. Today I did, and I finally clicked on this BT$ forum bc I've literally been consumed by them these past few months, it's concerning. I would be lying if I didn't call myself an army, cause I just pre ordered their recent album.
Of course I'm aware of the evils behind the entertainment industry and something like BT$, such a big group, it's impossible for them not to be part or not have anything to do with the shady business. But deep down, we know that it's not the boys that are behind it, it is the company, it is the highest of them, who with connections and stuff were able to make them super popular in the west and worldwide. Not saying the boys are innocent tho, they of course know the industry, but they just aren't directly behind the worst of it is what I mean.
I know what I'm saying is super vague but you guys know what i mean...
Anyway, I'm a fan because I like their music and the artsy stuff they make, and of course I love them, the 7 people who make up the group. Now I'm always weary of any symbolism and stuff, but it's like, I still like them you know? Otherwise I really can't enjoy anything because if we're being real, everything that's big or popular or known it's been in the hands of the "illuminati".
I don't know where I'm going with this but I just wanted to introduce myself to the scene and I also wanna know where you guy's stances are on BT$?

Ephia

Hello guys!!
I found out about this site 2 years ago but back then I wasn't into bts or kpop so I didn't really read this forum. I still come to this site when I remember checking wich is like, twice a month? But I never come to forums. Today I did, and I finally clicked on this BT$ forum bc I've literally been consumed by them these past few months, it's concerning. I would be lying if I didn't call myself an army, cause I just pre ordered their recent album.
Of course I'm aware of the evils behind the entertainment industry and something like BT$, such a big group, it's impossible for them not to be part or not have anything to do with the shady business. But deep down, we know that it's not the boys that are behind it, it is the company, it is the highest of them, who with connections and stuff were able to make them super popular in the west and worldwide. Not saying the boys are innocent tho, they of course know the industry, but they just aren't directly behind the worst of it is what I mean.
I know what I'm saying is super vague but you guys know what i mean...
Anyway, I'm a fan because I like their music and the artsy stuff they make, and of course I love them, the 7 people who make up the group. Now I'm always weary of any symbolism and stuff, but it's like, I still like them you know? Otherwise I really can't enjoy anything because if we're being real, everything that's big or popular or known it's been in the hands of the "illuminati".
I don't know where I'm going with this but I just wanted to introduce myself to the scene and I also wanna know where you guy's stances are on BT$?
Personally, I’ve been slowly detaching myself from BTS. Sometimes I’ve been getting ear worms from a few of their songs like Pied Piper, Mic Drop, Black Swan, Blood Sweat and Tears. I caught myself humming unironically as well. [Mentally facepalming during those moments.] The best way I could describe how I feel towards this group is like a tug of war. One side is saying, “Screw you guys. I’m not gonna pay attention to you any longer. Y’all are demons.” Meanwhile the other side of me is saying, “Well.. just pray for them? —Oh wait, they sold their souls. Never mind..

How I feel towards them manifested into a cycle of confusion, which is what Satan loves in his recipe for chaos. I’m biased more towards the side of leaving, but my stance is indecisive. I’m still in the middle of processing all of this information, so my thoughts and emotions to this group aren’t fully conclusive yet. I read comments about BTS that made me remember, “..okay, they’re good people” but I also remember the possible sacrifices/rituals they made to get to the top.

Nowadays, I pay attention on how I feel and the effects whenever I listen to music. For me, I felt off when I watched “Interlude: Shadow” and “Outro: Ego”. “Interlude: Shadow” had dark undertones laced into the lyrics, so it’s understandable for people listening while having a mellow mood going on. However, “Outro: Ego” was the complete opposite of “Interlude: Shadow” and yet, it gave off a weird feeling for me. When I first watched the music video, I couldn’t pinpoint where until I saw an analysis decrypting the message + displaying the different kinds of freemasonry symbology shown. The analysis planted a seed of doubt within that made me want to start doing research with BTS and their ties to the occult.

I deleted all forms of content relating to the group [SuperStar BTS, WeVerse, Twitter: ARMY’s second playground, songs..] and now, I just want to focus on enlightenment towards different topics/issues. Getting rid of those media’s felt like a weight has been lifted, so I can concentrate on myself. I’d love to type more about how I feel, but I’m just afraid of expanding this wall of text even further.

[Ephia’s note: I’m not 100% sure on this, but apparently BTS and along with other artists cast spells on their music— which is why fans may feel that they’re in another world or escaped reality. There is also speculation made on how Korean celebrities create soul ties between them and their fans, causing daydreaming or a presence felt. If anyone knows more about this, please compile links or make a post because I don’t know much about this and I’d love to learn more!]

Last edited:

HealingHugs

Established
I just wanted to share this video of a Youtuber I watch, for the people interested in Masonic colour coding etc.
It is just her talking, she doesn't do anything fancy graphically or anything, just a heads up. I listen while I do other things usually.

Nice to see some new posters as always. Welcome :)

lauren_xox

Rookie
I am sorry *not bts related but very important*
View attachment 32184
This is the Tower that was build in 2011 but was in the illuminati cards since 1995. This year's olympics are going to be held there from what I've heard (24.07.2020 - 09.08.2020)
I am just worried because I suspect there is going to be an assasiation or weather disaster or both. Because we know the elite already has the power to control the weather.
I am very scared and decided to post this here in case some of you are thinking about going there. I don't think it's going to be a save place to be, so just keep that in mind!
After the release of the coronavirus I don't think the men in power have any mercy on people. For them we are nothing! Just look at how care free Bush was after 9/11. He was worried more about his image than the death of 2977 people! :mad::( I hope we don't have another 9/11... like 24/7 cuz we never know how twisted elite's plan for establishing the NWO is!
Take care and God bless <3

Hey just to let you (or anyone interested) know: Japan is overdue for "The Big One" which is an earthquake in the Nankai trough - directly underneath Tokyo. It occurs roughly every 100 years. Now the interesting thing is the typhoon from a while back. A few months ago last year Japan was struck by (and I quote from the BBC) a "once in a century" Typhoon. Typhoon Hagibis. If you're into climate science like I am, specifically geology (which I'm working towards studying at Uni) you'll know that the earthquakes from the last decade in both Haiti and in Taiwan were predated by large typhoons. What the typhoon does is it places stress on any existing already-stressed faults by causing landslides and displacing the soil and rock, allowing pressure to be released in the form of a quake. It isn't applicable to all areas, but might be to Japan.

I really have to stress that this is LONG overdue. Like it should happen any year/month from now. And it won't be like 2011 because that quake was in Sendai (Northeast) and did not affect Tokyo at all, and was not caused by the Nankai trough. It was also able to be detected. The reason the inevitable Tokyo quake scares people is because 1. it's a megathrust (so you can't predict it hours before, and it's cyclical aka it returns after a period of time which in this case is roughly 100 years) and 2. it's Japan's bad luck that they built their MOST POPULOUS CITY on top of the Nankai trough. It will cost billions globally and may send us into recession if Tokyo is hit.

edit: does anyone follow @2020predicts on Twitter? He predicted the coronavirus, Boris Johnson winning the election and plenty other trivial frivolous pop culture stuff. But last year for a short while he predicted some dark stuff and one of them was a "huge earthquake in Asia". Plus the astrological date for the last few Nankai megathrust quakes in Japan lines up to present day...

Last edited:

Golden castle

Screenshot_20200219-000537_Chrome.jpg

"Drinking Strawberry Juice with my Father"

No wonder his favorite lyrics is Juice by Lizzo.

Food for thought. Not assuming just thinking. The more we know ‍:rolleyes:

Forgot to add something. Hope during his birthday Vlive was saying : "I love strawberry berry berry!!" Lol

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established

My personal opinion is that this picture was taken to create publicity. All forms of press garners attention and makes netizens/locals wonder what’s going on. In a fan’s perspective, he/she will see that the photo is very “charming” and will go crazy. Meanwhile, an outsider will see the opposite and think that was definitely not appropriate.

Hi sweetie, I am happy to have you in our group, also, thank you for your contribution!

May I ask how we drew the conclusion that Vee was touching himself? I am not trying to discredit you or anything, it's just I don't understand how one can see that by looking at his eye :3 Regardless whether this is true or not, I 100% agree with you, Vee appears to be nude in this photo and wanted to emphasize that, he knows exactly how to make armyz attached to him. He also stays flirting with them on Weverse and he even "flirted" with Kookie not too long ago, needless to say that fans went crazy about it. He is a great manipulator, all while claiming that he dispises shipping.

So i guess fans are so attached to tae they will only react defensive over him, but at the same time it can be possible that he really is left out. And tae deleted his comment on namjoon's post so its kind of crazy they really do see everything. I wonder if they deep down get hurt despite the pride they portray

I just wonder if they really are with their parents...their parents must be satanists or part of the occult then to be able to tolerate and handle their sons' behavior, actions, etc to get to where they are now and still eat dinner with each other like nothing...or if their parents are paid/threatened to keep quiet...

I've read somewhere that parents are the ones who sold the celebs to higher ups, bc they are greedy for the money (they are not necessarily part of the occult, just broke and desperate) and once they decide to free their children from the system, Hollywood execs ban the contact with them, since they control everyone who comes close to them, while brainwashing the celebs into believing that their families want to hurt them. But Bt€'s parents seem to totally comply with their rules. Sometimes execs hire them as handlers (ex Britn3y Spears), and they are too money-hungry not to accept the position,maybe that is the case with them.

Last edited:

halley

Rookie
Hey just to let you (or anyone interested) know: Japan is overdue for "The Big One" which is an earthquake in the Nankai trough - directly underneath Tokyo. It occurs roughly every 100 years. Now the interesting thing is the typhoon from a while back. A few months ago last year Japan was struck by (and I quote from the BBC) a "once in a century" Typhoon. Typhoon Hagibis. If you're into climate science like I am, specifically geology (which I'm working towards studying at Uni) you'll know that the earthquakes from the last decade in both Haiti and in Taiwan were predated by large typhoons. What the typhoon does is it places stress on any existing already-stressed faults by causing landslides and displacing the soil and rock, allowing pressure to be released in the form of a quake. It isn't applicable to all areas, but might be to Japan.

I really have to stress that this is LONG overdue. Like it should happen any year/month from now. And it won't be like 2011 because that quake was in Sendai (Northeast) and did not affect Tokyo at all, and was not caused by the Nankai trough. It was also able to be detected. The reason the inevitable Tokyo quake scares people is because 1. it's a megathrust (so you can't predict it hours before, and it's cyclical aka it returns after a period of time which in this case is roughly 100 years) and 2. it's Japan's bad luck that they built their MOST POPULOUS CITY on top of the Nankai trough. It will cost billions globally and may send us into recession if Tokyo is hit.

edit: does anyone follow @2020predicts on Twitter? He predicted the coronavirus, Boris Johnson winning the election and plenty other trivial frivolous pop culture stuff. But last year for a short while he predicted some dark stuff and one of them was a "huge earthquake in Asia". Plus the astrological date for the last few Nankai megathrust quakes in Japan lines up to present day...
what is the expected magnitude ? and also do you know how long after an hurricane was an earthquake in haiti and taiwan?

Bubble_tea

Established

I still don't get how they manage to film in all of those places without getting noticed. They literally filmed their new song at Grand Central Terminal. Even if they performed early in the morning, no one has said or leaked anything about it, armyz themselves were very confused, my guess is that it's either they perform some kind of magic like Taepeach has pointed out before or people passing by clearly don't care about them as much as the media and fans insist to claim all the time to hype them up.

Side note: Vee looks mad and miserable once again

Last edited: