BTS discussion thread

Jei

Are yall done yet?

First, let me begin saying that y’alls definition of “wise” is concerning. All of you just want jk to be involved in something that could cause drama but y’all don’t even analyze, dont even make sure that what you’re saying makes sense. How old are yall? So whatever, i am here to show you how all that y’all say is easily debunkable.

1. ABF54A1D-F4FC-4C24-A17C-767F86A87960.jpegAC9A6949-CAE8-4449-8A8F-7C251A6A4EA8.jpeg0B75067B-FBE8-40A9-A423-EF8E32512A86.jpeg Not only her has the xxx/+++ tattoos. Even mino from kpop group winner has these(first pic) the boss of the same tattoo shop and other people. Is JK dating all of them?

2.AB202158-4433-4925-B568-25E2A300A51F.jpeg Blackbear is a SINGER. go to Twitter and check his following list, he follows a lot of random people even fans, ashley is a fan. What’s wrong with that? Also, blackbear has never shown interest in JK but Namjoon. He is a fan of namjoon and has been for a long while, he even asked namjoon to follow him back.
. 12C2613A-3A23-480B-B532-5D1E407426D3.jpeg

3. This is the funniest one oh my gosh. Y’all say that Jungkook and Ashley Marie reunited in London while Jungkook was out with Jimin but did yall even took the time to look at the dates or something to confirm such thing? Starting with the fact that their concerts in London where JK speaked British English were on June 1/June 2 2019 and he was out with Jimin on June 4, guess where Ashley was? IN KOREA!! and she stayed in Korea until the last days of the month so she never traveled back to London while BTS was there 92997E31-08BA-43A2-A50C-8B4206567CF8.jpeg2B4ACA3C-34F0-4E6F-91AE-68335D91F554.jpegDDDA0657-DBF2-4C2B-9543-002653156C5A.jpeg

4. She has liked BTS from a long while, she is a fan of kpop music like she is of korean culture. She likes ALL bts members tweets and why? Because she has nothing to hide. She is a fan.

5. She is a professional gamer, she goes on twitch and live-streams there. Jungkook has never been a progamer because guess what? He is an idol, so he doesn’t have the time!! Gaming is a hobby for him so can it be for a lot of people. Make it make sense.

6. I saw some of you saying that she is hiding and she deleted her posts about her friend when guess what? They’re still there lol, here are screenshots i took a few hours ago of them.6EA67534-E601-46B8-92DC-88699E6B4A09.jpegB818F405-D9EA-4FA7-B9BD-3D4E29398E96.jpeg

in conclusion, all of you are DESPERATE. That girl has been going back and forth to Korea for years, she likes BTS, She is still in touch with her tattoo friends and she was never in London when JK was there and that +++ is tattooed in a lot of hands.

get a job and next time be more intelligent. Lol.

Jei

You created an account on this forum minutes ago for the sole purpose to call us all desperate so that you can post a hairy picture of this girl and cry about her and her itinerary that you pretend to know ??

I suggest BTS fan forums for that, Ashley.
I don’t pretend to know. These are easily reachable evidence to debunk these lies. Not my fault y’all ain’t used to have people having the ways to prove that what y’all are saying are loads of bullshit, are you mad because i am showing you how things are? Are you gonna ignore the dates, tattoos and all? Then that only shows me that y’all are antis who want to cause shit but guess what, y’all won’t go far when things can be explained with concrete evidence. so continue with your deluluness

mimis

Established
Are yall done yet?

First, let me begin saying that y’alls definition of “wise” is concerning. All of you just want jk to be involved in something that could cause drama but y’all don’t even analyze, dont even make sure that what you’re saying makes sense. How old are yall? So whatever, i am here to show you how all that y’all say is easily debunkable.

1. View attachment 35410View attachment 35411View attachment 35412 Not only her has the xxx/+++ tattoos. Even mino from kpop group winner has these(first pic) the boss of the same tattoo shop and other people. Is JK dating all of them?

2.View attachment 35414 Blackbear is a SINGER. go to Twitter and check his following list, he follows a lot of random people even fans, ashley is a fan. What’s wrong with that? Also, blackbear has never shown interest in JK but Namjoon. He is a fan of namjoon and has been for a long while, he even asked namjoon to follow him back.
. View attachment 35413

3. This is the funniest one oh my gosh. Y’all say that Jungkook and Ashley Marie reunited in London while Jungkook was out with Jimin but did yall even took the time to look at the dates or something to confirm such thing? Starting with the fact that their concerts in London where JK speaked British English were on June 1/June 2 2019 and he was out with Jimin on June 4, guess where Ashley was? IN KOREA!! and she stayed in Korea until the last days of the month so she never traveled back to London while BTS was there View attachment 35416View attachment 35415View attachment 35417

4. She has liked BTS from a long while, she is a fan of kpop music like she is of korean culture. She likes ALL bts members tweets and why? Because she has nothing to hide. She is a fan.

5. She is a professional gamer, she goes on twitch and live-streams there. Jungkook has never been a progamer because guess what? He is an idol, so he doesn’t have the time!! Gaming is a hobby for him so can it be for a lot of people. Make it make sense.

6. I saw some of you saying that she is hiding and she deleted her posts about her friend when guess what? They’re still there lol, here are screenshots i took a few hours ago of them.View attachment 35419View attachment 35420

in conclusion, all of you are DESPERATE. That girl has been going back and forth to Korea for years, she likes BTS, She is still in touch with her tattoo friends and she was never in London when JK was there and that +++ is tattooed in a lot of hands.

get a job and next time be more intelligent. Lol.
You call us desperate but we call people like you delusional! Doesn't matter if she is his gf or just friend or nothing at all. If you go to the first page the first thing you will read is: DISCLAIMER: all the topics and theories discussed here are pure speculation. The information should NOT be taken as facts
We are just speculating. But you clearly have stong feelings for your bias and go as far as insulting us. Like chill..JK won't come and clap for you just because you defend him...
First of all you yourself know not his life, no one does (i mean his personal life not the character life he is portraying in bts) So you can't have such a strong sense of defence for him! What if he has 5 girfriends? What if he has a new girl every other night? He can do whatever he wants cuz he is a multi-millionaire! Besides, you don't believe he goes to sleep with a teddy bear every night, do you? I mean he is 22 years old, not 5! Get real!!!
*I don't mean this to sound offensive. But we are all supposed to be living our own lives and love 'em, meaning love where you are born, love who you are and the people that enter your life! Living in a made up reality with your favourite celebrities just kills the person you truly are and stop you from prospering! I am speaking of experience...life is short - just thank God for everything He ever gave you and stop reaching for the stars, they will all die out and fall hard on the ground sooner or later after all!!!

Bubble_tea

Established
I personally would be more than pleased to read any thought of yours, especially if it deals with things I am not familiar with, you may offer us all some new perspectives.
I would really like to hear your thoughts. Especially since I'm not really familiar with either philosophy, astronomy or occultism, so I'm really curious.
And aren't we all just blind people touching an elephant? We all might possess pieces of truth, but we'll never know if our ideas have value or not until we express them and let them clash with other ideas. Which I also find is the most fun part of it.
Your english is excellent. I would like to know what they truly represent and what their real purpose is.
Thank you for the replies sweeties! I truly believe that the truth always lies in ancient knowledge and elitists have been always bowing to it. Since it is quite a huge subject and comprises of a combination of different branches let me organize my thoughts a bit then so that I can keep it as clear and short as it can be, I'd really like to hear your opinions on the matter afterwards :)

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
You call us desperate but we call people like you delusional! Doesn't matter if she is his gf or just friend or nothing at all. If you go to the first page the first thing you will read is: DISCLAIMER: all the topics and theories discussed here are pure speculation. The information should NOT be taken as facts
We are just speculating. But you clearly have stong feelings for your bias and go as far as insulting us. Like chill..JK won't come and clap for you just because you defend him...
First of all you yourself know not his life, no one does (i mean his personal life not the character life he is portraying in bts) So you can't have such a strong sense of defence for him! What if he has 5 girfriends? What if he has a new girl every other night? He can do whatever he wants cuz he is a multi-millionaire! Besides, you don't believe he goes to sleep with a teddy bear every night, do you? I mean he is 22 years old, not 5! Get real!!!
*I don't mean this to sound offensive. But we are all supposed to be living our own lives and love 'em, meaning love where you are born, love who you are and the people that enter your life! Living in a made up reality with your favourite celebrities just kills the person you truly are and stop you from prospering! I am speaking of experience...life is short - just thank God for everything He ever gave you and stop reaching for the stars, they will all die out and fall hard on the ground sooner or later after all!!!
The song 'boss' by doja Cat was playing in my mind as I read this post.

lmao....faccctsss!!! :))

muchim

Rookie
Hi I dont understand what u saying about the part of Muslim girls schools?

In Islam men imitating women and men imitating women is forbidden. We believe God created man and women and each have different strengths and weakness that complement each other, to make a whole.

The agenda of boys being very feminine and women being manly is the Satanic new world agenda, also an ode to Baphomet the Satanic God who is both man and woman at the same time(creeeeepy)
Sorry my English so bad but that's my point

Jei

Only thing i’ll say is that the post i replied to and WHY i did collect evidence is because screenshots were being posted in other SNS involving him and the girl as a confirmed couple. When 1 the girl minds her business and 2 I posted everything to prove this wrong? Why so mad? This is a free forum for people to talk freely and i made a contribution because i wanted to. If y’all wanna continue that then ignore me? Believe me, if this wasn’t seen anywhere else as a dumb attempt at starting drama surrounding him then I wouldn’t even have bothered. (Not like a lot of people believe this, thankfully they are rational and all of this is just a reach)

So yeah, screenshots of people (the names) who participated in this conspiracy are in other SNS so don’t get mad people wanna come and say something? if only i did, then fine lol. Who’s gonna stop me? But don’t worry, I won’t continue coming here. This is not my thing anyway.

I ain’t pretending he is a virgin or that he doesn’t have a partner or whatever, that’s his life, I simply don’t speculate about these things because neither ALL OF YOU or ME know nothing. That’s a fact. And he can do whatever idc. But, when people present these “proofs” without confirming info that’s where everything becomes so childish and funny, so yeah, i wanted to prove that post wrong, what y’all do or say from now on is not my business. It will stay there for whoever wants to see things as they are. Continue with your speculations, i won’t be part of it or part of this thing anymore lol

Bye!!

Kittyn

Established
Only thing i’ll say is that the post i replied to and WHY i did collect evidence is because screenshots were being posted in other SNS involving him and the girl as a confirmed couple. When 1 the girl minds her business and 2 I posted everything to prove this wrong? Why so mad? This is a free forum for people to talk freely and i made a contribution because i wanted to. If y’all wanna continue that then ignore me? Believe me, if this wasn’t seen anywhere else as a dumb attempt at starting drama surrounding him then I wouldn’t even have bothered. (Not like a lot of people believe this, thankfully they are rational and all of this is just a reach)

So yeah, screenshots of people (the names) who participated in this conspiracy are in other SNS so don’t get mad people wanna come and say something? if only i did, then fine lol. Who’s gonna stop me? But don’t worry, I won’t continue coming here. This is not my thing anyway.

I ain’t pretending he is a virgin or that he doesn’t have a partner or whatever, that’s his life, I simply don’t speculate about these things because neither ALL OF YOU or ME know nothing. That’s a fact. And he can do whatever idc. But, when people present these “proofs” without confirming info that’s where everything becomes so childish and funny, so yeah, i wanted to prove that post wrong, what y’all do or say from now on is not my business. It will stay there for whoever wants to see things as they are. Continue with your speculations, i won’t be part of it or part of this thing anymore lol

Bye!!
It is good that you posted proofs but I think what went wrong is you can post proofs without insulting others and being defensive. You can just disagree with people here and just straightly debunk them with the screenshots you provided.

Rn2000

Bye!!
What SNS are you talking about? Haven’t seen anything like that since October or so.

Jei

What SNS are you talking about? Haven’t seen anything like that since October or so.
I’m talking about the convo about ashley and this conspiracy theory. Screenshots about it were sent around curious cat and other tumblr accs shared this. It may be somewhere else, topic isn’t as dead as you think tbh. Because people keep theorizing and such. But yeah, not like this was gonna blow up considering how debunkable it is, but i wanted to post in case someone who doesn’t have intentions to create rumors felt triggered by it.

Jei

It is good that you posted proofs but I think what went wrong is you can post proofs without insulting others and being defensive. You can just disagree with people here and just straightly debunk them with the screenshots you provided.
In that case i apologize because not all of people who participated were rude. But people were saying “omg he likes girls who show themselves on the internet, omg he has bad taste” and stuff like that for me is offensive because this girl has nothing to do with him, he lives his own life and so does she. No need to have done that because these things can spread, idk if yall are antis or not but it’s not cool to assume something about their lives just like that. I read some replies that showed desperation and need to make this bigger when evidence is there and i provided it. So yeah. I am sorry if you felt offended. But i stand with most of what i said because people just want drama drama instead of letting him live in peace.

taepeach

Veteran
I am welcoming anyone who has material like this. I was not aware about it and it added a new puzzle piece to the BTS story.
People who are having backstage passes, reserved seats, wearing the own clothes of a certain member and taking a PICTURE of it, that's not random. That's hooking up in return for her doing those things and being allowed by BigHit to be present at those events.
BitHit wouldn't even let doctors hired by the event organizer to be NEAR them.

I am welcoming anyone who has material like this. I was not aware about it and it added a new puzzle piece to the BTS story.
Yesss so true! Its interesting to know more about the backstage side of bt$, what they do in secret that are diguised as "rumors", the interaction and things they say and plan to do during award shows, the awkward eye contact and body language idols give to each other that may mean something had happened (which isnt exaggerated, since there are already stories released about idols getting harrassed, abused, hooked up with others/managers/ceos, etc), not just the behind closed doors occult life. its also interesting to see how certain people who look like theyve never known bts or dont "look" like bt$ fans suddenly become fans and seem to have interacted with them personally/backstage, or the way they are never ever EVER caught/seen in public unless they are in a common place to go to! Ive even made a post months ago saying whether they do a ritual/spell that makes everyone not remember or recognize them/leave them alone when they are out in public! Like they can do anything and have someone back them up and conceal their identity

it is a hellywood secret that celebries host these wild parties in the most luxurious mansions in remote places where they spend double digit thousands of dollars for drinking, drugs, etc and have orgies and just unleash their inner savage demons. There phones are even taken away before they enter so that no one can expose or reveal the crazy immoral things that they do! It must be no different in south korea, where they drink alot and most likely go to vip/private night clubs and hook up with each other and other idols. And yet these celebrities and kpop idols/bt$ appear absolutely perfrctly calm and fine like they havent done anything!

Like we already know all these things happen in the american entertainment/music industry and hellywood, but not much for kpop since they are way better at hiding it! So yes it would be nice to see more posts that relates to this

Lily-Blue

Established
Anyone who lines up and sticks out their arm for an injection of dna sauce laced with nanotechnology conceived and funded by a eugenicist is out of their mind. He should be in prison for what he's done already in Kenya and Africa but instead he's allowed to continue his diabolical work on the rest of us.

Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established
In that case i apologize because not all of people who participated were rude. But people were saying “omg he likes girls who show themselves on the internet, omg he has bad taste” and stuff like that for me is offensive because this girl has nothing to do with him, he lives his own life and so does she. No need to have done that because these things can spread, idk if yall are antis or not but it’s not cool to assume something about their lives just like that. I read some replies that showed desperation and need to make this bigger when evidence is there and i provided it. So yeah. I am sorry if you felt offended. But i stand with most of what i said because people just want drama drama instead of letting him live in peace.
Any drama appears to have intentionally been created by you. I didn't notice any before you descended on the scene in your black cape and mask to save kookie and his girlfriend.

Rn2000

Any drama appears to have intentionally been created by you. I didn't notice any before you descended on the scene in your black cape and mask to save kookie and his girlfriend.
Why do you think that she’s is his gf? I can’t understand

Iknewit

Rookie
Tbh I think it's all meant for a reason, the maknae triangle and their shipping dynamics , they all have couple behavior and matching stuff and all.
They know army are professional investigators, I mean just have a look at their mv theories. Their artistic directors and their clues.

Many ship interactions especially on stage are scripted.

What I suspect however is Taekook are actually best friends , however there's a power imbalance in their relationship, and they seem to rile each other up which may result in huge fights.

Jimin is close to them both, however Taehyung is weary with him, while Jungkook isn't. Jimin seems like a real jealous type of friend because he's very insecure. He may guilt trip them a lot.

I realised Jimin is super jelaous of taehyung when taehyung released Winter Bear, and Jimin made a Vlive "Say hello to me" he kind of brought the attention to himself which was a dick move, even as taehyung joined the Vlive to explain what the song is about Jimin started playing the flute not letting taehyung talk.
As far as I know friends let one another shine.

Edit :

Check this video if you have time. Anyone who knows just a little bit of body language would see that Taehyung is absolutely uncomfortable ( lowkey scared...he actually looks scared ).

The question is why would he be so scared... he's usually always confident taking the lead... initiating contact he's the one that makes people flustered . However here he looks so small so unlike him... two people I've seen make taehyung real uncomfortable or unneasy Jimin and Namjoon.

This video is disturbing on so many levels. He does look like the type to keep for himself a lot , so if he was facing problems with his 'soulmate' they wouldn't have known especially if his soulmate scares him and why ? Blackmail material? Too many possibilities. ( I mean we've seen the Juul thing )

It's watching moments like this that I remember that taehyung can be vulnerable too... he really looks so uncomfortable and scared , and some people really have no respect for boundaries or personal space.
(Hi I’m new here. I fell into BTS a year ago and for a few months now I started to really take notice that something about them didn't sit right. I confronted it and found so many people who felt the same.)

However I knew Taehyung and Jimin’s creepy relationship was off long before I recognized the entire band was off. Both Jimin’s creations...very odd.
710F55FF-C022-4CC7-8F60-641735BAC8BE.jpeg
CE4598C2-A2B5-4753-ADCF-215060E68770.jpeg
I avoid interacting with their relationship at all costs. Something is not right. Most people know Taehyung is one of the members who is typically comfortable with skinship, yet why is he uncomfortable with Jimin’s touch so often...I don’t think this has anything to do with just sexual orientation. Something happened.

RaquelCF

Rookie
I saw someone tweet this part of when Tae did his Vlive:

Someone commented saying it was her birthday and he just looks at the camera all smug and is like “thanks for your lie”

But it was actually the girls birthday :( people in the comments are trying to excuse it just laughing at it but I think that’s so rude smh