BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
:eek::eek::eek:
Also in one of txt's vlive where tae, chimin and kook stopped by to say hi, beomgyu and yeonjun seemed pretty comfortable when the 3 members were there. when tae stayed/sat with them alone they looked nervous and intimidated by him, but why in the world would they ever dare show that in their vlive! When i first saw it it felt awkward to me. (i always thought yeonjun was the taehyung of txt, and kind of looks like him, like "taehyung jr.")
And i posted a while back a screenshot of txt LITERALLY holding the little boy lover logo in their notebook dedicated to bts.
View attachment 29402
Also this??
But it can also just be they are just shocked and happy to see THE one and only B T S! :Do_O
View attachment 29399View attachment 29400
lmao i feel the embarassement its so awkward, theyre just sitting there looking at him like "is he gonna say something or???" especially the guy at the far left he seems nervous the most.

anyways, im happy because my theory is true, i always feel like purple bitch is in authority, and turns out he is A MANAGER??????

Hopeful

Star
What about today? Is there some sort of importance for today's date? 6 inverted 9 ..ok ..but accroding to astrology or gematria.. because today 2 things relating to them are happening..
Suga and halsi song ..
And jingle ball opening by bTeess..since they rushed from japan to korea and then to LA .. it must be important..right..

And why did they go back to korea for an hour? Something was cooking or maybe they wanted to take MORE stuff to LA with them?

If you see RM in the LA leaving video .he was only wearing slippers without socks and a track suit..(very weird) he was freezing and jogged and jumped around to keep warm.. until their gaurd gave him his own jacket..
RM leaving for LA video link

cadiz

Star
:eek::eek::eek:
Also in one of txt's vlive where tae, chimin and kook stopped by to say hi, beomgyu and yeonjun seemed pretty comfortable when the 3 members were there. when tae stayed/sat with them alone they looked nervous and intimidated by him, but why in the world would they ever dare show that in their vlive! When i first saw it it felt awkward to me. (i always thought yeonjun was the taehyung of txt, and kind of looks like him, like "taehyung jr.")
And i posted a while back a screenshot of txt LITERALLY holding the little boy lover logo in their notebook dedicated to bts.
View attachment 29402
Also this??
But it can also just be they are just shocked and happy to see THE one and only B T S! :Do_O
View attachment 29399View attachment 29400
if true, this makes TH look very bad
and him celebrating like TXT winning the award was his victory too (makes sense if he is working for them)
I just don't know how he has time to manage them ....or if this is BH giving him a superior position
because it's normal for the victims to become the handlers after a while.

wow

Veteran
if true, this makes TH look very bad
and him celebrating like TXT winning the award was his victory too (makes sense if he is working for them)
I just don't know how he has time to manage them ....or if this is BH giving him a superior position
because it's normal for the victims to become the handlers after a while.
its a cycle, i think some handlers was a victim of mk ultra too, its just basic psychology, abusive people tend to have abusive parents, abusive environtment, was abused as a child, etc, so its normal for him to become like one of his handlers because thats the vicious cycle they always had.

wow

Veteran

wow

Veteran
Yeah two of them are 17, and the other 3 are 18, 19 and 20. So when they debuted they were definitely underaged/barely legal. But they seem 1 year+ older because of korean age system
holy shit thats why he recommended a movie about a 17yo boy and 24yo guy.

btw, yall remember the girl group audition for bighit? do you think he will work for them too?

Hopeful

Star
So sad to see what the world is becoming..i have checked quite a few countries trends and everywhere we see suga halsi trending for just 1 song..

Well halsi got what she wanted .. publicity
And
Suga got what he wanted..a song with a female artist no matter who it is .he doesn't care..he just wants work outside beetees.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
The most telling part of what Halsey sang is I wonder what is in store if I do not have it anymore, ques $uga talking about all his dreams came true but he hopes that is not his fall...

BTW does that mean V is not a possible sacrifice no more. Because if he's a leader now slowly rising up the ladder then he has to stay..

lightmightgirl

Veteran

taepeach

Established
That last pic with lollipops has pedo symbols of girllove and boylove.And to have no room for any confusion,they even put the word love on one of them!:eek:
Okay wait, the Van character is always hiding behind each photo of all bt21 characters. Van is supposedly represents ARMY. So its like bts telling you right in your face, right in your face, and RIGHT IN YOUR FACE that army just hides behind bts brainlessly admiring and absorbing everything of them like zombies to the point where they are subtly throwing symbolism and fans just simply dont have a clue.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Okay wait, the Van character is always hiding behind each photo of all bt21 characters. Van is supposedly represents ARMY. So its like bts telling you right in your face, right in your face, and RIGHT IN YOUR FACE that army just hides behind bts brainlessly admiring and absorbing everything of them like zombies to the point where they are subtly throwing symbolism and fans just simply dont have a clue.
150% accurate that is all that they are. Mindless creatures part of their endless agendas, the x and o in the eye means half alive half dead. Drained dullish grey color means they have no life.

Pinkbearheart

Rookie
Screenshot 2019-12-06 at 5.05.18 PM.png

1) XX eyes
Anyone reminded of the KAWS & Uniqlo Sesame Street limited 2018 collection series? Life sized dolls with XX eyes on rows & rows of Uniqlo shelves...Even in a "normie" state of mind I was in while passing by, I would say it was at least 10% disturbing to my psyche. Yes, I can surely explain it away (it's the trademark KAWS XX eyes, I know it's a "cool" art thing, NOT meant as an insult), but even so, it made me at least 10% uncomfortable deep inside. Imagine that. Even if logically, we know it's fashion/art/collab/cartoon/whatever reason, (& that if you like it, you buy it, & if you don't, just move on with your life),...BUT psychologically, you can't help it but feel a reaction. I guess it's like the concept of subliminal messages & effect on the subconscious.

An example: this person is SMILING cheerfully at you (like the toy) but at the same time, holding a pair of scissors (XX eyes). Logically, you tell yourself the happy person means no harm & not to be scared, & explain it away with "Oh, he's probably using the scissors to cut the paper". But inwardly, you still feel at least 10% disturbed. That feeling?!!

To explain that feeling...I could also say it's cognitive dissonance - I just felt "weird" with the mash-up between Sesame Street "happy" characters (aimed at children) & KAWS "edgy/cool/arty/urban" (adults/art collector/fans of a niche). As a soft toy, I would like to hold this & probably hug it (like what a normal person would do), but then, you add in the XX eyes, & suddenly, I get that cold feeling where it should just be that kind of collector item toy that you display & not touch on the shelf. Psychologically, it's messing with me.

I can picture adults buying that for their KAWS collection; fine, logical. I would get it if I was a fan (meaning I'm already into that art style etc) or if I just find it nice/cool. Go for it. I'm not bashing anyone's tastes. Free will; free choice. Who says we can't have nice things, yeah.

But yes... totally NOT disturbing to buy that for a child. It's like, "Enjoy your toy! (that looks dead)". Hmm...If I felt that way, imagine how a child would feel inwardly? Whether you like/agree/want to or not, holding a toy like that will have some kind of psychological effect in them.

2) XO eyes
Hmm, I wonder what could possibly be the inspiration for the cute XO eyes...

Screenshot 2019-12-06 at 5.08.37 PM.png

[SIDE theory/PURE speculation => Who were wearing pin-on hearts on their jackets during the awards? Red (girl) sweater?
Logically, I know that the pin-on hearts is a stylist's choice. Like Rodarte or Kate Spade kind of playful, cute, whimsical fashion style. I'm sure the PIN-on hearts are for artistic/creative/meaningful/touching (ARMY in our heart/JINN's heart tradition) reasons. But like I said, I leave 1% in my mind for that small space of questioning that choice.
(To some readers: Just 1% alright. Haha! I'm not one to OVERthink/hate on BTS on every little move/slip they make. Peace! I do acknowledge that the boys look good, when they do look good, alright. :) I try to focus my discussion on what the elites are up to, & not focus on hitting the boys.)

3) Last point... Analysis of strategy plus interpretation.

-soft toys/cute things/cartoons => look "innocent" => let us put our guard down, make us think nothing of it, or start with our young.

-remove the eyes => dehumanisation? eyes = window to your soul. human -> robots -> AI. Slaves.

It's one way they make us ACCEPT their changes one step at a step.
Tiny changes: boys putting makeup, earrings, => fan shipping, boys skinship, openly wearing womenwear, bigger earrings etc...
Tiny changes: two gender => gay/lesbians => LGBTQ++++++ => 1000 genders => everyone is a god, there is no god/satan.
Confuse the heck out of everyone. Keep pushing the boundaries, and soon, we will reach a point where we accept total nihilism.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
View attachment 29405

1) XX eyes
Anyone reminded of the KAWS & Uniqlo Sesame Street limited 2018 collection series? Life sized dolls with XX eyes on rows & rows of Uniqlo shelves...Even in a "normie" state of mind I was in while passing by, I would say it was at least 10% disturbing to my psyche. Yes, I can surely explain it away (it's the trademark KAWS XX eyes, I know it's a "cool" art thing, NOT meant as an insult), but even so, it made me at least 10% uncomfortable deep inside. Imagine that. Even if logically, we know it's fashion/art/collab/cartoon/whatever reason, (& that if you like it, you buy it, & if you don't, just move on with your life),...BUT psychologically, you can't help it but feel a reaction. I guess it's like the concept of subliminal messages & effect on the subconscious.

An example: this person is SMILING cheerfully at you (like the toy) but at the same time, holding a pair of scissors (XX eyes). Logically, you tell yourself the happy person means no harm & not to be scared, & explain it away with "Oh, he's probably using the scissors to cut the paper". But inwardly, you still feel at least 10% disturbed. That feeling?!!

To explain that feeling...I could also say it's cognitive dissonance - I just felt "weird" with the mash-up between Sesame Street "happy" characters (aimed at children) & KAWS "edgy/cool/arty/urban" (adults/art collector/fans of a niche). As a soft toy, I would like to hold this & probably hug it (like what a normal person would do), but then, you add in the XX eyes, & suddenly, I get that cold feeling where it should just be that kind of collector item toy that you display & not touch on the shelf. Psychologically, it's messing with me.

I can picture adults buying that for their KAWS collection; fine, logical. I would get it if I was a fan (meaning I'm already into that art style etc) or if I just find it nice/cool. Go for it. I'm not bashing anyone's tastes. Free will; free choice. Who says we can't have nice things, yeah.

But yes... totally NOT disturbing to buy that for a child. It's like, "Enjoy your toy! (that looks dead)". Hmm...If I felt that way, imagine how a child would feel inwardly? Whether you like/agree/want to or not, holding a toy like that will have some kind of psychological effect in them.

2) XO eyes
Hmm, I wonder what could possibly be the inspiration for the cute XO eyes...

View attachment 29407

[SIDE theory/PURE speculation => Who were wearing pin-on hearts on their jackets during the awards? Red (girl) sweater?
Logically, I know that the pin-on hearts is a stylist's choice. Like Rodarte or Kate Spade kind of playful, cute, whimsical fashion style. I'm sure the PIN-on hearts are for artistic/creative/meaningful/touching (ARMY in our heart/JINN's heart tradition) reasons. But like I said, I leave 1% in my mind for that small space of questioning that choice.
(To some readers: Just 1% alright. Haha! I'm not one to OVERthink/hate on BTS on every little move/slip they make. Peace! I do acknowledge that the boys look good, when they do look good, alright. :) I try to focus my discussion on what the elites are up to, & not focus on hitting the boys.)

3) Last point... Analysis of strategy plus interpretation.

-soft toys/cute things/cartoons => look "innocent" => let us put our guard down, make us think nothing of it, or start with our young.

-remove the eyes => dehumanisation? eyes = window to your soul. human -> robots -> AI. Slaves.

It's one way they make us ACCEPT their changes one step at a step.
Tiny changes: boys putting makeup, earrings, => fan shipping, boys skinship, openly wearing womenwear, bigger earrings etc...
Tiny changes: two gender => gay/lesbians => LGBTQ++++++ => 1000 genders => everyone is a god, there is no god/satan.
Confuse the heck out of everyone. Keep pushing the boundaries, and soon, we will reach a point where we accept total nihilism.
I don't know if it is some form of indication, but XO eyes on the doll, also remind me of the XO drug, a combination of ecstasy (X) and oxycodone (O). W33knd also uses this name for his record label and logo and he is known for taking drugs endlessly.
Edit: ecstasy is rumored to open the third eye and helps you connect with different realms, drugs like these are used for spiritual ceremonies too as well as for black magick.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Edit: ecstasy is rumored to open the third eye and helps you connect with different realms, drugs like these are used for spiritual ceremonies too as well as for black magick.
yes! I knew a person that could see demons on the mirror when they were on drugs.
they said while looking in the mirror they see themselves possesed, but when sober this never happened

And I knew other person that went into a "spiritual ceremony" .. they gave her something to drink (a mix of drugs I think) and she saw her old self (herself as a child) standing in front of her in the form of a spirit, then she started to throw up and they told her that was part of the "ritual" and she was cleaning herself inside from all the pain in her childhood

I never did drugs so I don't know if this is true
Just going by the stories I heard from people I know....but it's interesting the effect those drugs have on the brain