BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
you can be a victim of abuse and dissociation whilst also being a handler. look up Kim Noble's paintings. she was abused as a child and one of her alters (Ria) paints what happened to her and it often shows her dissociating, but also her abusers dissociating before the acts of cruelty too.

I wasn't as horrifically abused as some people in the world as a kid. Only psychological, verbal and physical and even then I didn't bear the brunt of it; my older sibling did. The abuse was from my Mom who was also abused by her Dad when she was younger. Oftentimes abuse begets abuse. When you aren't taught how to love children properly, you're more likely to carry out the behavior that was carried out onto you as a child. Look up ACE (early childhood adversity) scores. You can still be a victim whilst being an abuser.
that is irrelevant to what i was implying, i was saying that a guy from a boyband cant just decide, kill, and sacrifice someone without the permission of higher ups and elites, i didnt say he cant be an abusive person just because he was an mk ultra victim, i believe handlers had their fair share of abuse from their handlers too, its called an abuse cycle after all.

Princessssss

Established
You guys I just had a mini panick , I wanted to look at the thread but the page said error . And I thougt perhaps this site was deleted there is so much good information and good analysis made over the years here it is fascinatinng I am very proud. We should make sure that if this wil be deleted we have a back up or something. If you type bts satanic or what nit this thread comes up first

lauren_xox

Rookie
that is irrelevant to what i was implying, i was saying that a guy from a boyband cant just decide, kill, and sacrifice someone without the permission of higher ups and elites, i didnt say he cant be an abusive person just because he was an mk ultra victim, i believe handlers had their fair share of abuse from their handlers too, its called an abuse cycle after all.
oh okay, I get you. I misunderstood, sorry.

wow

Veteran
You guys I just had a mini panick , I wanted to look at the thread but the page said error . And I thougt perhaps this site was deleted there is so much good information and good analysis made over the years here it is fascinatinng I am very proud. We should make sure that if this wil be deleted we have a back up or something. If you type bts satanic or what nit this thread comes up first
i had the same issue, are we being too revealing? :)

oh okay, I get you. I misunderstood, sorry.
noo its ok dont apologize

btw, this just hits me, if you combine the title track moon and inner child, you get moonchild, which is also rm's solo song title, 3 of them are kims, theyre rumoured to be a moonchildren too.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
bts will fall in couple of years, just a feeling....they have gotten worse, arrogant, doing stupid stuff, like jamalhobbit with his france scandal,tae looks more evil and empy everytime you see him,they are closer to the end of their careers.....and if they try to go solos....well..mryunki will be a producer and for the others...idk jin might go for acting and some of them just end up fucking their lives up, jungkook once said that if he wasn't in bts he would be unemployeed (sorry for grammar, english is not my native) tae is too deep in is dark shit, jimin will go to a dark hole too...just guessing...but still..about rm...idk..HOWEVER...if they really kill Jin,they might say he died due to an illness etc,no..ppl will dig out the truth...they WILL get caught, because there are ppl out there who are not afraid to expose them for doing that and they will expose bts for other shit too, dispatch will betray them and join in with other who expose them sharing their own proof...just a feeling

and wow....TAE IS SO ARROGANT IN THIS ONE!!!wtf
3:51 oooh you know something kookie??? Look at that eyebrow raise after namjoon said he doesnt wanna say why they took so long
5:01 lol the way everyone did not even blink after Tae spoke XD
7:00 honestly i feel like jhope is becoming more fluent in english than namjoon, namjoon has been struggling to talk and find words even if its just saying the same message and things

Golden castle

Rookie
3:51 oooh you know something kookie??? Look at that eyebrow raise after namjoon said he doesnt wanna say why they took so long
5:01 lol the way everyone did not even blink after Tae spoke XD
7:00 honestly i feel like jhope is becoming more fluent in english than namjoon, namjoon has been struggling to talk and find words even if its just saying the same message and things
Kook reactions were funny. He looked like a time bomb in every single interview.
Tea is too happy and confident.

I wonder what's going on.
What are your thoughts ?

Princessssss

Established
Kook reactions were funny. He looked like a time bomb in every single interview.
Tea is too happy and confident.

I wonder what's going on.
What are your thoughts ?
Kook gives me adhd (or something else like that ) vibes zoning out a lot of movements constantly wanting to be busy with something. He often said that he wasn’t good in expressing his emotion and he seemed very naive . before the comeback he has been very quiet in interviews and still is but now he seems to be hyper idk Maybe its his way pf coping with what he goes through. His song my time speaks about how he finds thah he grew up to fast and that he is living in tomorow. I think he is a very easy prey and thats quite sad. I feel like even if he is sad he can be silent

taepeach

Veteran
Kook gives me adhd (or something else like that ) vibes zoning out a lot of movements constantly wanting to be busy with something. He often said that he wasn’t good in expressing his emotion and he seemed very naive . before the comeback he has been very quiet in interviews and still is but now he seems to be hyper idk Maybe its his way pf coping with what he goes through. His song my time speaks about how he finds thah he grew up to fast and that he is living in tomorow. I think he is a very easy prey and thats quite sad. I feel like even if he is sad he can be silent
Yeah i noticed jimin too he when camera is not focused on him looks quiet and upset when hes been in NY the past days. Like the video here. He literally looks like he wants to break down crying even when he looks up and armys think hes just being a cutie pie all sweepy and a wittle mochi squishy face! Like yeahh army put lullaby uwu music to make it look even more concerning than it already is!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: He just had his hair blue a few days ago and now its back to silver/platinum blonde, which we know what that means..
87596844_3367963903218848_674218704791142400_o.jpg

Bubble_tea

Established
didnt tea and j1n had some sorth of connection in bst .. . anyways the writers of these songs are again extremely smart with the lyrics , these delulu fans will go crazy about a song of them being lured in . I somehow feel sorry for tea tho when they won the award of artist of the year in end 2018 I think he became extremely emotional when them disbanding and having a mentally though times was mentioned , he has something mysterious to him like why was he hidden before debut I mean idk dont really care either lolz but still its kinda sad . As well as jungkook he went into this industry at a very young age , its really disturbing to think what he might have been through. his song my time or something does seem well fitted , I guess the international writers they have know them well.
Yes, and what is also interesting is the fact that Vee and J1n were also "meant to be" according to astrology.

Hmm what do you guys think? What if its the same act of Kanye Yest "serving Jesus"?? I really hope he is though...after what we've been saying here
In his case, I really believe that he thinks he is worshipping Jesus but some entities deceive and take angelic forms to move people away from the true faith. Lately I am inclined to think that Vee also seems to be under this belief,with his talking "angels". (JB is also part of some weird Hollywood cult and the fact that he was basically groomed and had no chance to live outside of Hollywood, made him picture Jesus in a twisted sense) . Also, many of these celebs just like JB, have ambiguous tattoos on themselves.Tattoos are very spiritual,and many ancient civilizations used them for religious purposes. In the spirit world, they indicate that the individual has been "married" to an entity. That's also why a great amount of rappers have the devil as a tattoo.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
By doing a continuation of article on Jin: I fell in my dictionary, on the description of Absinthe: He has in the clips a lot of references: Like the clip Yesterday of Xia, which where the man avoids drinking, then that he is thirsty, underlined by the beast of the apocalypse, he also has a ring of green color, green, color of absinthe:
Designating any absence of sweetness, this aromatic plant symbolizes pain, mainly in the form of bitterness, and in particular that causes absence.
But, already among the Greeks, they were used to perfume wines and the Latins quenched their thirst. The drink was said to be invigorating.
In the text of the Apocalypse, Absinthe would be the name given to a flaming star like a torch and symbolizing, historically, the king of Babylon who will devastate Israel, and prophetically, Satan:… And the third angels rang… Then fell from the sky a great star, like a globe of fire. It will fall on thirds of rivers and on springs; the star is called Absinthe; a third of the waters therefore become absinthe, and many people died of these waters which had become bitter ... (Revelation, 8, 10-12).
According to the interpretations of Christian exegetes, the fall of the absinthe star is one of its cosmic cataclysms which will prelude to the Great Day of God, that is to say at the end of the world and at the last judgment. This fallen star will torment the inhabitants of the earth with deadly bitterness. What is singular is that this torment and these deaths will come from waters that have become bitter. If we bring into play here the general symbolism of water, the primordial source of life, we are inclined to interpret this absinthe as a calamity falling from the sky and corrupting the very sources of life. We will think of Hiroshima or a nuclear exposure, which would make water deadly radioactive, or nitrates infiltrated into the groundwater by the abuse of insecticides in agriculture.At the level of interiority, and from an analystical point of view, it may be said that absinrh symbolizes a perversion of the generic drive, a corruption of sources, waters that have become bitter.

En faisant une suite d'article sur Jin: Je suis tombée dans mon dictionnaire, sur la description de l'Absinthe: Il a dans les clips énormément de références: Comme le clip Yesterday de Xia, qui où l'homme évite de boire, alors qu'il est assoiffer, souligné par la bête de l'apocalypse, il a aussi une bague de couleur verte, le vert, couleur de l'absinthe:
Désignant toute absence de douceur, cette plante aromatique symbolise la douleur, principalement sous la forme de l'amertume, et en particulier que provoque, l'absence.
Mais, déjà chez les Grecs, elle servaient à parfumer les vins et les Latins en désaltéraient les athlètes. Le breuvage passait pour tonifiant.
Dans le texte de l'Apocalypse, Absinthe serait le nom donné à un astre flamboyant comme une torche et symbolisant, historiquement, le roi de Babylone qui dévastera Israël, et prophétiquement, Satan: … Et le troisième anges sonna… Alors tomba du ciel un grand astre, comme un globe de feu. Il tombera sur les tiers des fleuves et sur les sources; l'astre se nomme Absinthe; le tiers des eaux se change donc en absinthe, et bien des gens moururent de ces eaux devenues amères... (Apocalypse, 8, 10-12).
Selon les interprétations d'exégètes chrétiens, la chute de l'étoile absinthe serait un de ses cataclysmes cosmiques qui préluderont au Grand Jour de Dieu, c'est-à-dire à la fin du monde et au jugement dernier. Cette étoile déchue tourmentera les habitants de la terre d'une mortelle amertume. Ce qui est singulier, c'est que ce tourment et ces morts proviendront des eaux devenues amères. Si l'on fait intervenir ici le symbolisme générale de l'eau, source primordial de la vie, on est enclin à interpréter cette absinthe comme une calamité tombant du ciel et corrompant les sources mêmes de la vie. On pensera à Hiroshima ou à une exposition nucléaire, qui rendrait les eaux mortellement radio-actives, ou encore aux nitrates infiltrés dans les nappes phréatiques par l'abus des insecticides dans l'agricultures.
Au niveau de l'intériorité, et d'un point de vue analystique, peut être dira-t-on qu'absinthe symbolise une perversion de la pulsion générique, une corruption des sources, les eaux devenues amères.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Yes, and what is also interesting is the fact that Vee and J1n were also "meant to be" according to astrology.

In his case, I really believe that he thinks he is worshipping Jesus but some entities deceive and take angelic forms to move people away from the true faith. Lately I am inclined to think that Vee also seems to be under this belief,with his talking "angels". (JB is also part of some weird Hollywood cult and the fact that he was basically groomed and had no chance to live outside of Hollywood, made him picture Jesus in a twisted sense) . Also, many of these celebs just like JB, have ambiguous tattoos on themselves.Tattoos are very spiritual,and many ancient civilizations used them for religious purposes. In the spirit world, they indicate that the individual has been "married" to an entity. That's also why a great amount of rappers have the devil as a tattoo.
I want to go to weverse and ask Tae about his "angels" so he can spill stuff. Like cmon he is SUCH a great role model why not give some spiritual knowledge and advice to your precious army (so we can use it for more research and prove him even more wrong) ?? :D:D

Wow...i mean at the same time the churches today are lukewarm/false but i love how they mention "teens", cuz the youth are the ones being targeted and walking into a dark hole blindly of BTS... The youth/army is so bitter and cold to God as BTS has become THEIR gods:( thats why God says to humble yourselfs and surrender to Him...army may think they are healing by bts' gospel of "loving yourself" but it just really has made them more selfish and arrogant!

Now jin is starting to get the focus with this whole moon thing...

Do armys really think this was possible only by them? There are literally fans who cant even take 2 seconds of their time to vote for a member to win a certain award/category... the blue is obviously edited but its just crazy it just gets higher and higher, and not in a normal constant way..

Princessssss

Established

FBBEC7C3-DFC5-4593-A11F-2D861DCCD607.png

He has more tattoos on his arms he doesnt show it wonder what they are

wow

Veteran
wow,looking at these...lol...anything is possible but these ones caught my eyes the most View attachment 32861

plus opening pics where you CAN see the writings you find more info :D true or not it's just ...idk ....weird..this just came in mind because someone here on this thread said hassey friendzone aar em after they ha s*x
i dont think thats true, sasaeng gives false information, they know nothing about the truth, especially that story where the boys declined taking a hit with her, HA! they wouldnt miss an opportunity for getting high.

p.s. this ia definetly off topic but maybe this could help you realize that you are being watched. i just installed an app where you could post and chat with people, so i posted my first post, which is this theory of mine in the conspiracy theory community :

Screenshot_2020-02-24-19-29-14-1.png

and then minutes later i checked into the feed and found this person posting this :

Screenshot_2020-02-24-19-29-27-1.png

and i checked into their account and their account is actually new and is made today(my acc was made today too) and they posted this 2 hours after i post my first post, and whats weird is that this is their first post, so their account is a new account, and their first post is implying to someone, isnt it weird? and the expression they used is BITTER. bruh wtf? i mean, that person couldve just been a troll but thats just weird.

UPDATE :

found another new account :

Screenshot_2020-02-24-19-59-34.png

damn, look at their expressions (beside their username) and theyre saying that im annoying and a threat? i dont know, should i just delete my post?

another update :

i found this person posting this :

Screenshot_2020-02-24-21-07-21-1.png

and someone in the comments mentioned Mk Ultra and how its a real thing and he said that he is still not sure and that his father forced him to watch conspiracy theories and lecture him about it.
HONESTLY, WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

Last edited:

silvertea

Rookie

silvertea

Rookie
View attachment 32649

This piece of text about BT$’ new album can be found on Apple Music.

The part that creeps me out the most is how they state:
’So how much magic could BT$ summon in such a short time, which included a month-long vacation? As the follow-up MOT$:7 shows: plenty.‘

I’ve been researching about spells that can be cast in songs to make the listeners addicted to the song. I’m literally proof of this; when I listened to the song first, I hated it. But then when I listened to it for a second time, I started liking it? And I questioned myself why am I starting to like this when initially I hated it? SPELLS. I’m going to try my best to get away from the album in general. This is happening to @RMYs right now as we speak as they stream the song endlessly to once again make BT$ seem more popular than they actually are. Forced to ‘love the song’. Also the fandom’s groupthink attitude will prevent any fan from voicing out their distaste for the song, pressured into liking the song. I feel for them. I want to help them.

View attachment 32650

And here.... well it speaks for itself really. @RMYs are genuinely one of the most brainwashed, close minded and arrogant people I’ve ever come across. Imagine being so influenced by their spells and negative energy that you adore J|n just as much a your new born baby? I genuinely feel for them and it’s our goal to let more @RMYs know that BT$ are definitely not who they think they are.

The truth shall prevail.
I already find myself singing to the songs in my head, when I innicially wasn't really impressed with them. I find myself getting more fond of them everytime I listen. Tho it's not only with bts songs that this happens, it's with music in general. Repetition really is the key, that's why they play the same songs on the radio, try to get it viral on tik tok and stuff...

From 41:18, he says exactly how I feel with their music. The addiction is real lmao, spells at play?

I personally know for a fact, he's just like kanye. Wolf in sheeps clothing, I don't believe he THINKS he's worshipping Jesus, he's saying that because that was an event pre-planned. Allow me to explain: If Justin told his fans he repented and stuff, that would make his fans idolize him even more, or at least a good majority of them. That's the plan, that's lucifers plan for Justin. Even if he wanted to get out, he couldn't because he already sold out. To further bring in more fans for deception, he had to fake that.

Also, I looked in the comment section, many Christians were happy with his lie, of course they sadly don't see he's lying but...that just goes to show you they have more to learn, they're deceived as well because they were talking about how "Oh yeah, Justin went through so and so but he came through and found Jesus!" I guess they don't know he's a satanist that will never repent. How I know he'll never repent? He comes from a satanist family, this was his life plan to begin with, God didn't choose him for that very reason, and because all of these celebrities are part of the plan to deceive us, especially Christians for the trying of their faith. If you think only demons do that, you're wrong, celebrities are part of the plan to tempt us and stuff as well, after all, they're associated with demons in all ways possible.

And if those Christians don't pray to God and repent for idolizing him, they're lukewarm and they're headed to the path of destruction, they're basically idolizing him as well even if it's just a little bit, and sometimes when we sin, we aren't aware of that sin(s) that's why we need to repent every day because there's no day we don't sin.

I know for a fact he went home, did some sacrifices, and then came back the next day to continue deceiving those who happen to fall in it. Thankfully, God told me he was a wolf in sheeps clothing to begin with so I didn't fall for it, and by the looks of it, he told you guys as well, thank him that he did that. I prayed for discernment to recognize any spirits in my life and any spirits I need to know of that mess with my loved ones and even these celebrities so I can pray for myself, my loved ones, and fans, (fans so I can tell them the kind of demons they don't know they're approving of by listening to these satanists) and of course anyone else who needs prayer.

i dont think thats true, sasaeng gives false information, they know nothing about the truth, especially that story where the boys declined taking a hit with her, HA! they wouldnt miss an opportunity for getting high.

p.s. this ia definetly off topic but maybe this could help you realize that you are being watched. i just installed an app where you could post and chat with people, so i posted my first post, which is this theory of mine in the conspiracy theory community :

View attachment 32868

and then minutes later i checked into the feed and found this person posting this :

View attachment 32869

and i checked into their account and their account is actually new and is made today(my acc was made today too) and they posted this 2 hours after i post my first post, and whats weird is that this is their first post, so their account is a new account, and their first post is implying to someone, isnt it weird? and the expression they used is BITTER. bruh wtf? i mean, that person couldve just been a troll but thats just weird.

UPDATE :

found another new account :

View attachment 32870

damn, look at their expressions (beside their username) and theyre saying that im annoying and a threat? i dont know, should i just delete my post?

another update :

i found this person posting this :

View attachment 32871

and someone in the comments mentioned Mk Ultra and how its a real thing and he said that he is still not sure and that his father forced him to watch conspiracy theories and lecture him about it.
HONESTLY, WHAT IS THIS PLACE?
What website are you getting this from?? I would like to use it, and shoot I'd definitely tell this "satan" person that God will win in the end, that he can't beat the everlasting creator.
Also, that post of yours is correct, it most definitely has something to do with the government, if I told my mom this, she'd say "Girl, I follow Gods word, I don't want anything to do with conspiracy theories" but what she doesn't know is, most conspiracy theories often involve the NWO and they're usually correct. Yes, do be careful, don't believe everything you see on the media, but if God tells you it's correct, go with it.

Also, this "satan" person said "You're a threat" yeah, sounds like what they'd say to someone who knows the truth whether Christian or not, since your post triggered this guy, that means you're spilling some truth!