BTS discussion thread

the grammy nominations are out and they got NOTHING :oops:

I'm shocked. they tried so hard but Grammys paid them dust. Could this be a sign their time is running out?
Their careers are over without a single decent grammy nomination, let alone an award. They won’t be getting more popular, if anything their popularity has decreased significantly and the industry is well aware of this.
I have never been a fan of their music, but objevtively their latest music has been trash and I know music taste is subjective. However in terms of uniqueness, variation in rhythm, repetitiveness and singing ability they are below average. Their rap is not great either, maybe not to the 13 yos but objectively it ain’t that good. Then again so is Taylor Swift’s latest album and she got nominated. This shows that they are no longer important to the industry and have had their 15 minutes. Swift’s latest music is beyond bad and she is 30 yo which = retirement age in the pop world. Yet she managed (although probably because of her connections). Bt$hit can kiss those dreams goodbye.

Nooo..this just proves that like SM fakes birthdays of it's trainees.. b1ghit also fakes them .. k00kie just can't forget it's his birthday..comeon these men can memorize whole songs and choreo and forget their own bday..? Even j00n looks weird and k00k couldn't even manage a smile while eating his bday cake? Just weird

Their careers are over without a single decent grammy nomination, let alone an award. They won’t be getting more popular, if anything their popularity has decreased significantly and the industry is well aware of this.
I have never been a fan of their music, but objevtively their latest music has been trash and I know music taste is subjective. However in terms of uniqueness, variation in rhythm, repetitiveness and singing ability they are below average. Their rap is not great either, maybe not to the 13 yos but objectively it ain’t that good. Then again so is Taylor Swift’s latest album and she got nominated. This shows that they are no longer important to the industry and have had their 15 minutes. Swift’s latest music is beyond bad and she is 30 yo which = retirement age in the pop world. Yet she managed (although probably because of her connections). Bt$hit can kiss those dreams goodbye.
you are right it all goes down from here

even doing magazine covers with all the pedo symbols didn't help them
I think they wanted the grammy nomination to be safe of the military enlistment but now that won't happen.
next year will be interesting

you are right it all goes down from here

even doing magazine covers with all the pedo symbols didn't help them
I think they wanted the grammy nomination to be safe of the military enlistment but now that won't happen.
next year will be interesting
The pedo symbols are not simply there for awards. There are more benefits, $$$ for e.g if not satisfaction of their own personal perversions.

I think the magazine cover summarizes what their company represent. Lgbt agenda, gender confusion on masse, p***philia and promotion of sexual deviations.

Nooo..this just proves that like SM fakes birthdays of it's trainees.. b1ghit also fakes them .. k00kie just can't forget it's his birthday..comeon these men can memorize whole songs and choreo and forget their own bday..? Even j00n looks weird and k00k couldn't even manage a smile while eating his bday cake? Just weird
why are they giving both JK and RM cakes? their birthday is not on the same day
are you sure this was filmed on jk birthday?

I think there were still on a break during his birthday, and JM posted a pic on twitter that we discussed here

taepeach

Established
Bruh everything is fake about them its so crazy! The mind control is hitting hard..it isnt normal to forget your bday..the industry is making fun of/laughing at bt5 while they are being abused, and fans laugh at it while they make it seem as a joke...

There is a blind about grammys.
"It is your annual reminder that the winners of the music awards to be given away this weekend know they are winning. It is why several nominees won't be there in person and why some are prerecording acceptance speeches as we speak. You do get to see some fairly decent acting skills from the performers though. The only music awards that are real and unknown are the ones who had their nominations today. "

So,bt5 were thinking that they have a shot until this announcement?Interesting.
Wonder how bigshit is gonna mediaplay now.(Oh, the pre-fixed awards is AMAs.)

After all the big talk about being the next beatles,they get nothing!This is hilarious.:p:D
AMAs are this weekend
Don't know if BT$ are going to attend, but they are nominated....maybe Bigshit will buy all those awards to mediaplay and hide the grammy fail o_O

but look here:

BTS will not be exempt from mandatory military service as guidelines are revamped

Bad news for ARMYs everywhere. While it’s mandatory for able-bodied young men in South Korea to undertake military service, there has previously been an exception for global award-winning athletes and classical musicians. However, it seems it’s not going to be possible for the K-Pop heroes
The eldest member of BTS, Jin, will be required to enlist by the end of 2020, when he turns 28.

Last edited:

taepeach

Established
W-who are these two different people? :oops:
EJ01HJYUUAEtUf_.jpeg PhotoEditor_20191120_160144858.jpg
He looks purely miserable..the selca he posted is like "okay let me just put on foundation and raise my eyebrows to prevent myself from crying and voila!" The pretty pretty selca army were desperately hungering for me to release :..)

Is that why his phone is always broken cuz of the anger/frustration/pain of the trauma he releases? Or b!gshit smashing his phone/hitting him with it when he doesnt obey/mess up?

Last edited:
Well, I'm hearing that bts wasn't getting involved in the Grammys. Yeah, it could be a sign they're starting to die down. After all, they keep posting some stupid unnecessary content because they apparently lost ideas. Whatever MV they have next, I wonder what could it be about.

Because the most recent music videos not from them, but from other celebrities- they're more demonic than usual which probably means whatever mv bts comes out with next will be worse and if you're one to analyze and come here with all the info, just be prepared before you look at the video. Everything is getting more worse and regardless if bts is finally breaking down or not, they're most likely gonna do some hardcore satanic stuff in order to keep them where they are! Which means also, regardless if they do that, nothing is benefiting anyone. The fact they're dying down isn't benefiting them, and whatever they cast on their mv won't benefit the fans as it'll only make them more badly affected (if that's even possible, -_- they're badly affected already)

So if this is the case, I pray all of you guys here will be safe.

Bringing the old race card whenever things don't go in their way.SMH.
'Stop with the victim mentality',bigshit and your mediaplay.
How are you helping youth to become better individuals when all you do is play victim.You are only showing the young minds that if things don't work out,rather than coming back stronger,you should just throw shade at everyone and whine about it!
Besides,people of colour have been represented well in the nominations.So,their argument doesn't hold.

On a side note,didn't want to sound rude but with all this useless twitter trending and whining,I can't help but post this. (-_0)
To bt5,bigshit and fans,
grammy committee be like:
1574314256479.png

@Pinkbearheart

(Sorry guys for the inactivity, but due to heavy workload I don't have as spare time as I'd like, but I'm trying my best to catch up on all of you ) As an intuitive person, I personally feel that especially Vee has far too strong and dark vibes around him that sometimes I can't even look at him because he scares me so much it's like he's been getting down with sinister forces. I had kind of felt this way since the first time I saw him but he's getting darker and darker and his eyes are completely dead to me, he is almost spiritless. Many people have that spiritless look and that usually happens because of demon possession and/or demonic bloodline. The world have become wicked and the veil between other dimensions has been thinning so we'll get to see more of this.
(Edit bc apparently I don't fully yet how to answer to previous posts, sorry for my stupidity lol :3)

Last edited:
AMAs are this weekend
Don't know if BT$ are going to attend, but they are nominated....maybe Bigshit will buy all those awards to mediaplay and hide the grammy fail o_O

but look here:

BTS will not be exempt from mandatory military service as guidelines are revamped

Bad news for ARMYs everywhere. While it’s mandatory for able-bodied young men in South Korea to undertake military service, there has previously been an exception for global award-winning athletes and classical musicians. However, it seems it’s not going to be possible for the K-Pop heroes
The eldest member of BTS, Jin, will be required to enlist by the end of 2020, when he turns 28.
YASS TWO GOOD NEWS TODAY

It’s been a while since I posted on this thread and now coming back I feel like I really miss it and the people posting here. I love you guys new or old thread members. I always feel comfortable coming back here.

And hearing these good news lately that BTS is finally recieving what they deserve from the US makes me trully happy. Also I forgot how well it felt to see awakened people in this world full of crazy zoombie fangirls. It’s like we are characters in a movie and we became self aware, and now we are not letting the story and the people around us influence us anymore.

Ab the Grammys.. this means guys that some of the past theories were wrong. I remember saying BTS will surely win a grammy, but it seems it’s not that easy to become likeable to the elite, and that’s awesome.

And for those who believe I am happy for their bad, you are wrong. The hardships in our life is the sign God didn’t forget us and wants us to wake up and repair ourselves. Meanwhile having only good stuff and glory means God let you go, and you have very less chances to get heaven. So please be thankful for everything in your life as much as you can. God bless you all once again (ahh it’s been a while since I said that last time) ❤️

Bringing the old race card whenever things don't go in their way.SMH.
'Stop with the victim mentality',bigshit and your mediaplay.
How are you helping youth to become better individuals when all you do is play victim.You are only showing the young minds that if things don't work out,rather than coming back stronger,you should just throw shade at everyone and whine about it!
Besides,people of colour have been represented well in the nominations.So,their argument doesn't hold.

On a side note,didn't want to sound rude but with all this useless twitter trending and whining,I can't help but post this. (-_0)
To bt5,bigshit and fans,
grammy committee be like:
of course playing the race card is easier than admit BT$ music is not good enough :rolleyes:
the fandom is very hurt because they were convinced BT$ was nominated

and that Halsey thing....looks like Army are fighting her, asking her to talk about the BT$ "injustice"

Army really expect Halsey to go against grammy for BT$ lol

of course playing the race card is easier than admit BT$ music is not good enough :rolleyes:

and that Halsey thing....looks like Army are fighting her, asking her to talk about the BT$ "injustice"

yes they really thought Halsey and BTS are friends off stage... so sad

All in all it’s always the same reason behind anything. They would never be genuine to each other without getting something from it.

Last edited:

taepeach

Established
It’s been a while since I posted on this thread and now coming back I feel like I really miss it and the people posting here. I love you guys new or old thread members. I always feel comfortable coming back here.

And hearing these good news lately that BTS is finally recieving what they deserve from the US makes me trully happy. Also I forgot how well it felt to see awakened people in this world full of crazy zoombie fangirls. It’s like we are characters in a movie and we became self aware, and now we are not letting the story and the people around us influence us anymore.

Ab the Grammys.. this means guys that some of the past theories were wrong. I remember saying BTS will surely win a grammy, but it seems it’s not that easy to become likeable to the elite, and that’s awesome.

And for those who believe I am happy for their bad, you are wrong. The hardships in our life is the sign God didn’t forget us and wants us to wake up and repair ourselves. Meanwhile having only good stuff and glory means God let you go, and you have very less chances to get heaven. So please be thankful for everything in your life as much as you can. God bless you all once again (ahh it’s been a while since I said that last time) ❤️
Heyyy deni my nickname is deni too! And i agree, i feel like hollywood has higher standards when it comes to the elites/freemasonry so bt5 is still not on that level yet lol

taepeach

Established

Pero like THATS IT! The grammys are over! They still the biggest boy band in the world! Bt5 probably dont even care, and if they do care, they are probably planning on going beyond limits to be worthy enough to win it without the need of their fans. I also really question halsey and bt5's friendship, i mean shes provocative how is innocent and pure bts babys friends with someone like that? I mean All of their friends are questionable..i wouldnt be surprised if they do services with each other when they come to the US