BTS discussion thread

Hi guys, I'm just letting you know, this will be my last post.
I am deleting my account.
I have enjoyed encouragement and support from everyone here who shares similar values and concerns.
I have enjoyed watching the tapestry of fascinating theories unfold.
I won't lie, it's been fun.
But it hasn't been without toxic religious arguments, discouragement, unwarranted hate and pettiness.
I in turn came to realise It had begun to wear off on me and my mental health.
To the point where I prayed for one of the members to be sacrificed in J1n's place.
It was a tear in my heart because I was attracted to his voice but at the same time I knew that he deserved a punishment if everything here is true and I wanted him sacrificed instead of J1n.
I felt like I was developing a double personality and it was chipping away at my welbeing.
It was affecting my family as well. It was maiming my burdening my mother especially. It was eating up all my time and depleting me of my passion- for languages, music and sharing the gospel
I know he (one eyed crabby patty boi) is a sinner-they're all sinners.
And although I enjoy reading the theorem on this website,
I have resolved that- although some may disagree with me (and I respect your opinion) - they can be saved by prayer, IF they choose to walk away from whatever mess they'd gotten themselves into -the sin.
It's easy to underestimate the power of prayer, I have to remind myself of this daily, but prayer is powerful.
I firmly believe that with God, the impossible can become possible, including salvation of folks drenched in occultic blood, because Jesus was drenched in blood for us first.
He was the sacrifice, once and for all.
And so with that, I conclude my stay here on vigilant citizen.
I'm inspired by all of your hard work, I applaud you who helped break addictions to BTS.
Thanks to you I am not as obsessed.
They are no longer my idols.
I have learned to take everything they do or say with a grain of salt and watchful eye.
But the Lord has told me I must stop. It's become gossip for me.
So it's my time to go ;)
I pray for you and all of your families to have health and wisdom in the coming days.
So long,
Jintercession xxx
Hi, thank you for your time on here. It's been a blessing with you here!
Thanks to GOD you are no longer obsessed.
They are no longer your idols, that's good, no human being should be your idol for that matter, place your praise and faith in God!
Thank you again for being here with us, I hope to God you and your family also have blessed lives as well. Farewell, sweet soul!

gmmontano92

Established
Of course. Money is the root of all evil. Many are money lovers just for their pride, and benefits. He is wrong. That fan probably thought, "Oh, he means money as in getting money to continue to live and survive," wrong. He meant being greedy and prideful with money. You know, a lot of people now and days are so focused on flexing what they have, showing people how much money they got, they are STUCK in the mud with no stick to grab.
Money isn't the root of all evil. It's the love of money. And you're sooo right about the flexing thing. It's like more than wanting success for onesself, people want success just so they can show off to others. Kanye's song All Falls Down talks about that.

"Then I spent 400 bucks on this
Just to be like nigga you ain't up on this!
And I can't even go to the grocery store
Without some ones thats clean and a shirt with a team
It seems we living the american dream
But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem
The prettiest people do the ugliest things
For the road to riches and diamond rings"

Man, I weep for Kanye tbh. This man had so much insight and intellect, talking about things that really mattered. So much deep poetry. Smh

Money isn't the root of all evil. It's the love of money. And you're sooo right about the flexing thing. It's like more than wanting success for onesself, people want success just so they can show off to others. Kanye's song All Falls Down talks about that.

"Then I spent 400 bucks on this
Just to be like nigga you ain't up on this!
And I can't even go to the grocery store
Without some ones thats clean and a shirt with a team
It seems we living the american dream
But the people highest up got the lowest self esteem
The prettiest people do the ugliest things
For the road to riches and diamond rings"

Man, I weep for Kanye tbh. This man had so much insight and intellect, talking about things that really mattered. So much deep poetry. Smh
Money is actually the root of all evil. Think about it, we are all on different parts of the food chain. The rich people are above poor people obviously, and actually some of our money (not assuming you're poor but my family is average leaning more on the poor side) goes to the rich people anyways. There's like 85% poor people, 10% average, and 5% rich people if I calculated this correctly, probably not- ignore that, still have more to learn- being a teenager. Anyways, if you have a lot of money chances are you have more benefits and advantages in all ways, mentally, emotionally, (<--- in the unhealthy way) physically, (mostly physically) and spiritually (in the evil way) not assuming all rich people are bad but most of them are. So they have more rights than us. Especially back then, with all the events happening, The French Revolution, Columbus, Industrial Revolution, etc etc all of those stories included someone who was rich and therefore had more power above others.

Christians for example, they lean on Christs understanding therefore they aren't known as "high" or "above" or "superior as I" but atheists seem to be looked upon more over Christians meaning they're rich in success per say? In conclusion meaning they're under atheists- for now that is...

Anyways, yeah back on point as far as richness goes, it has different meanings. Money, you can either use that for good or for bad and with the world we are in, not only is it used mostly for evil- but whether you're a kind or ruthless rich person, you're still considered above poor people because that gives you more advantages as I explained earlier.

So in a way, money is the root of all evil.

1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows" in both ways, lively way and spiritual way.

Amber_O

Established
Hi guys, I'm just letting you know, this will be my last post.
I am deleting my account.
I have enjoyed encouragement and support from everyone here who shares similar values and concerns.
I have enjoyed watching the tapestry of fascinating theories unfold.
I won't lie, it's been fun.
But it hasn't been without toxic religious arguments, discouragement, unwarranted hate and pettiness.
I in turn came to realise It had begun to wear off on me and my mental health.
To the point where I prayed for one of the members to be sacrificed in J1n's place.
It was a tear in my heart because I was attracted to his voice but at the same time I knew that he deserved a punishment if everything here is true and I wanted him sacrificed instead of J1n.
I felt like I was developing a double personality and it was chipping away at my welbeing.
It was affecting my family as well. It was maiming my burdening my mother especially. It was eating up all my time and depleting me of my passion- for languages, music and sharing the gospel
I know he (one eyed crabby patty boi) is a sinner-they're all sinners.
And although I enjoy reading the theorem on this website,
I have resolved that- although some may disagree with me (and I respect your opinion) - they can be saved by prayer, IF they choose to walk away from whatever mess they'd gotten themselves into -the sin.
It's easy to underestimate the power of prayer, I have to remind myself of this daily, but prayer is powerful.
I firmly believe that with God, the impossible can become possible, including salvation of folks drenched in occultic blood, because Jesus was drenched in blood for us first.
He was the sacrifice, once and for all.
And so with that, I conclude my stay here on vigilant citizen.
I'm inspired by all of your hard work, I applaud you who helped break addictions to BTS.
Thanks to you I am not as obsessed.
They are no longer my idols.
I have learned to take everything they do or say with a grain of salt and watchful eye.
But the Lord has told me I must stop. It's become gossip for me.
So it's my time to go ;)
I pray for you and all of your families to have health and wisdom in the coming days.
So long,
Jintercession xxx
Can y’all stop leaving these dramatic posts. If you want to leave, leave.

starina

Rookie
They are performing Black Swan on the James Corden show... it airs on the 28th. They most definitely are going to be working on other things as well.

My question is... isn't Jiin limited on his traveling outside Korea bc of the Military? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.
They've made a deal with the South Korean government to allow him to travel outside the country until he has to enlist.

edawntae

Rookie
Vee in his recent livestream is sending a message loud and clear to his fans.. i haven't seen him be so blatant before. After reading through this thread everything I see him do just hits me different now.

Probably How he really feels to BigHit or to Fans

He will definitely be one of the first ones to leave/Go Solo

He is literally asking his fans to standy by him and accept his decisions and future endeavors.

Bigsbodn

Vee in his recent livestream is sending a message loud and clear to his fans.. i haven't seen him be so blatant before. After reading through this thread everything I see him do just hits me different now.

He is literally asking his fans to standy by him and accept his decisions and future endeavors.
Doesn't he look depression?

taepeach

Veteran

The third vid..did he not realize that it had christian lyrics?? and he was trying hard not to smile like he doesnt wanna show he likes the message of the song cuz hes all satanic and shiet lol. Lately hes been looking like he just woke up from 2 hours of sleep. I mean shouldnt the fans question why the rest of the other members are barely interacting with them?? Tae is making them bias him more, they are always drooling about how hot and boyfriend material he is more and more on every vlive. Theyve gone crazy addicted for attention and interactions from him

Woooow taehyung exposed us! Bts really are managing on their own with no control! He showed us on LIVE?! guys what are we gonna do now?? We look like fools thinking all this time they were being handled by staff!

A gay song? Gotta credit the services they do/offer....
https://twitter.com/taech0ta/status/1219985341781807105?s=20

taepeach

Veteran
Did yall here the earthquake that struck in LA? the same place BT$ are currently in right now.. And florida is 40° right now.

He looks really dull pale and tired. He literally had silver hair a few days ago now hes back to blonde. They are being programmed to the maximum. Also funny how Tae said in his vlive that Namj00n has been "cute" lately and he has blond hair...

Idk if they are just practicing to perform Black Swan or for tour (or both) but their tour is actually really small, unless they will continue adding dates, they are just performing in the same places 2-6 times. I guess to jam most of their work to be done quickly if jin has to leave for military. In fact they are literally gonna have individual concerts/performances, so we already see the break happening.

Can y’all stop leaving these dramatic posts. If you want to leave, leave.
They leave these "dramatic" posts because they've been here for a while, and they've got to know other members of this thread, so in a way it is pretty emotional for them to leave. It's out the kindness of their heart to leave a message explaining why they're leaving. If you can't stand emotional messages, then either stay here and deal with it or take your leave. If YOU want to leave, leave.

The third vid..did he not realize that it had christian lyrics?? and he was trying hard not to smile like he doesnt wanna show he likes the message of the song cuz hes all satanic and shiet lol. Lately hes been looking like he just woke up from 2 hours of sleep. I mean shouldnt the fans question why the rest of the other members are barely interacting with them?? Tae is making them bias him more, they are always drooling about how hot and boyfriend material he is more and more on every vlive. Theyve gone crazy addicted for attention and interactions from him

Woooow taehyung exposed us! Bts really are managing on their own with no control! He showed us on LIVE?! guys what are we gonna do now?? We look like fools thinking all this time they were being handled by staff!

A gay song? Gotta credit the services they do/offer....
They exposed us? Can you tell me what they said because I can't look at Twitter rn, the web page is blocked.

taepeach

Veteran
They exposed us? Can you tell me what they said because I can't look at Twitter rn, the web page is blocked.
I was being sarcastic cuz this fan thinks that just because he showed his phone replying on weverse LIVE on camera, that that shows they truly are free individuals who arent controlled by the staff/handlers at all loll. But he didnt say anything specifically

I added a lot of things on my blog, even if it is not yet finished ... It has a lot of interesting things, which I recently found:
I think you should write in English bcz not many people knows french, my mother do, but I don't..so I think English is more widely used

I am a lurker who has no interest in discussions any longer, but I must point out something nobody has noticed yet, so take this info as you will:

In Islamic hijri calendar the number year this "year" is 1441 - It starts from last year September 2019 until the 21st August 2020. That number on the wall is clearly 1441, I cannot see anything else to me, that was the first thing I saw. The 1441 is also made to look like a complete tally mark dualistically, which is reminiscent of the tally marks that was on a certain celebrity(s) before their suicide. Also interesting is that there is an additional mark after the 5th tally mark, which shows an extra line, so 6 tally marks. I do not know what the dot next to the line means.

The sixth month of 1441 starts on 27th of January 2020 and ends on 26th of February 2020. . .(that's also rather close to the beginning of the chinese new year of the rat [25th January 2020] ). Also I find it interesting that as soon as their holiday ended last year in August the first country they visited after they returned to the tour is Saudi, where this calendar was established [if this info is incorrect please correct me]. That last part may be a bit of a stretch, and I do not know if this means anything or if anything will occur, but make of this info what you will. Also https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/02/predictive-programming-and-blood-sacrifice-rituals/ speaks about this as well. Even if the calendar part is incorrect I do feel that is a tally mark of some sort.

To add my opinion, I think if they do 'kill' (whether it'll be hoax or real is up to speculation) it will be for 4 reasons :

1) To pay their dues for the 'unseen' they have contracted themselves to for world power and fame

2) To spread mass negative energy among the youth and create a traumatic bond

3) Amass more power and prestige in the underworld they are secretly a part of. This would put them on a totally new level if they go along with this,

4) To further the dajjalic agenda on the world stage (the UN is a front to move the world to the dajjalic world order, which is why they (BT_5) were even allowed to speak there to begin with. There are plenty on videos online which point to the true purpose of UN, said by the UN themselves on what their true purpose is. Hint: It's luciferian and dajjalic in nature)

I believe I came here a while back just when I was starting to get obsessed with them but lurking here for info and then consciously making a decision to leave this place for what I believe is a year made me totally lose interest in them. I only come for the other threads now occasionally, rarely this one, which these days is almost never. But I also notice too many sink a large chunk of their time into them while claiming to have 'left' listening to their music, which btw if you have not left listening to the music, you haven't left the influence. Well I suppose whatever you choose to do at the end of the day is your own choosing. Life is a series of choices after all.

Disclaimer: All of what I said is speculative and is an opinion. The hijiri calendar is just a calendar and I believe it was simply used to mark a date, nothing more and nothing less. They don't flash satanic symbols for nothing, it is all part of the larger agenda and if you don't believe that our world is moving to the one world order as detailed by prominent UN former members like Alice Bailey then understanding the world stage will be difficult to do. All the world is a stage.
I know you don't want to be here..but if you see that, can you explain this
"2) To spread mass negative energy among the youth and create a traumatic bond"
what is traumatic bond?

Shadow

Rookie
Hi everyone I started reading this forum for nearly 2 years now so I decided to come and post.
It wasn't the fame but their choices in their act. I find it so weird tae is the only one that seen on v live the past 2 months 3x

There's so many off things with black Swan MV I can talk about and I have notes of theories on sacrifices in future

This is all not a coincidence! There's a lot of weird things

taepeach

Veteran
Hi everyone I started reading this forum for nearly 2 years now so I decided to come and post.
It wasn't the fame but their choices in their act. I find it so weird tae is the only one that seen on v live the past 2 months 3x

There's so many off things with black Swan MV I can talk about and I have notes of theories on sacrifices in future

This is all not a coincidence! There's a lot of weird things
Hello and i would be interested in hearing what youve been noting/thinking!

The title, the text ... are written in dark red are in English.
Yeah I don't know when you posted this, but for anyone who wanted to know what the title says, it says "Analyzing the death that's very possible of Jin" or something like that. I've been taking French classes for two and a half years at my school, so if anyone here speaks French, feel free to allow me to translate 'less you want to Google translate it yourself.