BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Established
What are you talking about and what do you mean by who created God.....He is a supernatural, powerful,kind,loving,caring being and I'm proud of trusting in Him fully......God exists, I know He does ,cause I've felt Him before.....and who do you think created those angels and demons that you believe in?.I don't know what you have against God but whatever it is, I'm sorry and please stop misleading others into boarding your paper boat sailing in the middle of the ocean
Yeah God is The Creator, He is unlimited, He is eternal, its simple as that. People put limitations on God and try to fit Him inside their heads but if that were possible He would then not be God. He is just simply incomprehensible and perfect. God said Himself in the bible that there is no other God apart from Him, there never was before Him and never will be another one after Him :) and He also has the power to change, cleanse and heal even these very celebrities and idols if they only were to repent and run away from the occult

halley

Rookie
The hell is up with fans talking about Tae's....thing....and supposedly namj00n punched the mirror while he was looking at himself during the Love Maze performance. Hope his hand is okay lol thats very unexpected of him to do

Its funny how substle he is pointing down there while doing that stupid faint smirk :rolleyes::rolleyes: even the poster is tilted downwards ugh so perverted
View attachment 28413View attachment 28414
I wonder why you still have him as profile name and picture.

Also, I think he is very closed book. Sometimes, I saw him as he is tired of all these bulls**t but sometimes he is a good servant (very good). Despite his friendly, childish and easy going persona, he has temper and can be self-centered and hard to get along, it is obvious, yet he is the most mysterious person in the group. I see anger in his eyes. Unlike nj and sg, his motives are not fame and money but what is it ? I really can not understand.

Last edited:

FaithAndStrength

Established
Yeah God is The Creator, He is unlimited, He is eternal, its simple as that. People put limitations on God and try to fit Him inside their heads but if that were possible He would then not be God. He is just simply incomprehensible and perfect. God said Himself in the bible that there is no other God apart from Him, there never was before Him and never will be another one after Him :) and He also has the power to change, cleanse and heal even these very celebrities and idols if they only were to repent and run away from the occult
satanists could get saved, but not when they sell their soul. There is literally no hope for any sellout ever, and I don't mean to come off as blunt but almost everyone always thinks there's hope for them especially when they WANT them to be saved, but they aren't repenting anytime soon, they are not Gods people.

taepeach

Established
Bt5 didn't get nominated guess they had to do more sacrifices I bet they will perform this year.
Its so crazy how the occult will shamelessly sacrifice anyone. Its heartbreaking when they sacrifice babies/new borns/fetuses because they were literally just born and havent even breathed yet, children are just so tender and innocent, but then sacrificing a whole fully formed adult is like crazy..celebrities and idols are a bit lucky cuz they at least have to spend most of their time in public and with fans so they have a tiny bit more of a break from the abuse, but i really feel bad for normal people who are born into the occult or lured in and stay indoors 24/7 and have no other choice but to permanently stay and suffer because they have no where/one else to go to.:(:(

I wonder why you still have him as profile name and picture.
I mean i come from being a fan and he was technically my bias before but i just have it just to have it lol :)

yes. The real cause of death we can't know...but those idols are dying
kpop is a mess...all those groups losing members, involved on illegal scandals...and others dying every month

All this has a huge effect in the mental health of the fans...who are mostly kids. It's very sad to see.
I am not even a kid...I am in the end of 20s and it have huge mental impact on me
I wanted to stop knowing anything about Kpop, so if there is death or anything..it won't create mental issues for me

cadiz

Star
I am not even a kid...I am in the end of 20s and it have huge mental impact on me
I wanted to stop knowing anything about Kpop, so if there is death or anything..it won't create mental issues for me
yeah I understand.
But I only see kpop geting worse from now on, this year has been a scandal after another
it's a terrible industry that sells a fantasy world full of lies

hollywood is the same, but at least they don't try to sell the perfect and innocent image...I wish fans don't get too invested in the idols
Because when something damages your mental health , the best option is to stay far away from it

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
The hell is up with fans talking about Tae's....thing....and supposedly namj00n punched the mirror while he was looking at himself during the Love Maze performance. Hope his hand is okay lol thats very unexpected of him to do

Its funny how substle he is pointing down there while doing that stupid faint smirk :rolleyes::rolleyes: even the poster is tilted downwards ugh so perverted
View attachment 28413View attachment 28414
He is pointing up- Just like hope and other members the pointing up means their leader Lucifer.
he seems a little too happy now what happened. Perfect psychopaths imitating fan emotions so well when it is convenient
he wants out so bad lol but the $$ is probably too good. He painted a rude ass drawing of his infamous eye roll lol and fans are cheering, can't relate.
Now Hollywood madame wants a piece of them!
part 2 mister purple you witch is struggling to give back love to his fans. :rolleyes: He's getting over it.

taepeach

Established
He is pointing up- Just like hope and other members the pointing up means their leader Lucifer.
he wants out so bad lol but the $$ is probably too good.
Yeah fans are for sure Taehyung believes in God because he mentioned Him in a speech he did and was pointing to the sky and looking up. Its weird jimin said "my boss". Since we know those who are in the occult refer to Lucifer as their "God" was jimin admitting that lucifer is "his boss"? Fans will believe A-NY-THING that comes out of their mouths and believe its good and inspirational its so frustrating theyll never take the time to sit down and think about these things. Jin even interrupted them like they were spilling too much

Pinkbearheart

Rookie
AMAs award - bought.
BBMAs award - bought.
Grammys (to BITs) : "nah, we are going to need more than $$$..."
Probably did not get the approval from high priestesses/goddesses Mad0nnA, Bey0nce, Gag@...

A comment by a fan be like, "The numbers do not lie" (referring to BTS winning Tour of the Year at AMAs.)
Yeah... BTS - $51,666,038. Maybe $66,666,666 was too obvious, so they settled on this figure.
Screenshot 2019-11-25 at 11.18.58 AM.png

cadiz

Star
Ha!A pre-recorded message,just like that blind item that mentioned about the awards being fixed and winners recording messages already.:D
"It is your annual reminder that the winners of the music awards to be given away this weekend know they are winning. It is why several nominees won't be there in person and why some are prerecording acceptance speeches as we speak. You do get to see some fairly decent acting skills from the performers though. The only music awards that are real and unknown are the ones who had their nominations today."

Also,is it just me or does one eyed look bloated? For a moment I didn't recognise him.Looks like a middle aged woman.
Some other members also look so weird!
just like we predicted....trying to cover up for their grammy fail

And you are right about the video, they even dressed up to accept the award :D but TH and YG still looking bored

taepeach

Established
Ha!A pre-recorded message,just like that blind item that mentioned about the awards being fixed and winners recording messages already.:D
"It is your annual reminder that the winners of the music awards to be given away this weekend know they are winning. It is why several nominees won't be there in person and why some are prerecording acceptance speeches as we speak. You do get to see some fairly decent acting skills from the performers though. The only music awards that are real and unknown are the ones who had their nominations today."

Also,is it just me or does one eyed look bloated? For a moment I didn't recognise him.Looks like a middle aged woman.
Loll and it looks like his jaw was erased with make up his head looks small/neck elongated. What is up with that disgusted/derp face JK has lol?? They just look like robots and a bit distorted its creepy

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Yeah fans are for sure Taehyung believes in God because he mentioned Him in a speech he did and was pointing to the sky and looking up. Its weird jimin said "my boss". Since we know those who are in the occult refer to Lucifer as their "God" was jimin admitting that lucifer is "his boss"? Fans will believe A-NY-THING that comes out of their mouths and believe its good and inspirational its so frustrating theyll never take the time to sit down and think about these things. Jin even interrupted them like they were spilling too much
That guy is faker than ass shots. I think he'll be next he's hiding so much through his body language and posts lately.

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Coke bloat or fentanyl bloat, either way it seems like his face dwarfed into a balloon definitely not weight gain.
AMAs award - bought.
BBMAs award - bought.
Grammys (to BITs) : "nah, we are going to need more than $$$..."
Probably did not get the approval from high priestesses/goddesses Mad0nnA, Bey0nce, Gag@...

A comment by a fan be like, "The numbers do not lie" (referring to BTS winning Tour of the Year at AMAs.)
Yeah... BTS - $51,666,038. Maybe $66,666,666 was too obvious, so they settled on this figure.
View attachment 28451
True, 666...... would've given too much away. I heard on my radio that Ariana won one of the titles BT$ won am I living in a warped dimension lmao.
@taepeach JK looks like he walked into a clown room. He looks really confused, nervous and of course embarrassed.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
no she is just covering her ass, she later thanks AMAs for being truthful hahaha right. Peep her two butterfly rings she is so terrible and supporting Taylor of course people swear she is the most talented in pop just like Beyonce, I mean.... nothing is artistic just a bunch of illuminati $hit. And camila cabello has been reprogrammed after her split. She is sooooo into the occult now, she's even been hired to be with her current boo.

Truthteller

Established
You guys should know that Goo Hara was the most popular member of her group, she was one of the most popular idols in fact despite not coming from a big company. Their group Kara was doing well. This makes me think that if anyone in BT$ ends up dead chances are that it won’t be Jin. My bet is on TH, guy looks really done and lost, his eyes are soulless. Yoongi and JK come second because of established depression and hate comments. Jin if anything seems more mentally stable than the rest of them. Now I am not saying any of them will necessarily die, but If it happens it will be a member who is struggling mentally.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
You guys should know that Goo Hara was the most popular member of her group, she was one of the most popular idols in fact despite not coming from a big company. Their group Kara was doing well. This makes me think that if anyone in BT$ ends up dead chances are that it won’t be Jin. My bet is on TH, guy looks really done and lost, his eyes are soulless. Yoongi and JK come second because of established depression and hate comments. Jin if anything seems more mentally stable than the rest of them. Now I am not saying any of them will necessarily die, but If it happens it will be a member who is struggling mentally.
Very likely. Their owners will build up a good story a few months before. Making them go live, cry, and beg for people to stop going after them and being mean. Trouble sleeping + losing weight +depression right before their death.
it looks like it already started not only that he is acting very souless lately. JK is a good one too since he suffered abuse from his fans after his back to back incident with the tattoo shop and car accident.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Euphoria lyrics- I was analyzing the lyrics since this song was always weird to me, then I noticed that the lyrics are JK saying that he likes MDMA and how it makes him feel. He closes his room while he is high and just enjoy the ride. When he takes it he goes into Utopia his own world.

Lune

Rookie
satanists could get saved, but not when they sell their soul. There is literally no hope for any sellout ever, and I don't mean to come off as blunt but almost everyone always thinks there's hope for them especially when they WANT them to be saved, but they aren't repenting anytime soon, they are not Gods people.
you can be saved when you sell your soul but only if it's god (الله) who intervenes

cadiz

Star
the ego Bang Pedo has is so disgusting...and he can't stop mediaplaying with the Beatles.

It's been like a year since the last time I watched their shows so I don't know what's so special about their new contents
if anyone here know please share...what is so daring about BTS?
Bang Pedo is even comparing BT$ to live Aid (the delusions of grandeur are so strong with this one)