BTS discussion thread

Welp suffering is a part of life now. People are so sinful and wicked that even if God publicly stopped evil people will continue doing it anyways. God isnt responsible for something He didnt cause, people willingly do evil, and as they continue doing so they will fall in their own trap and face the consequences of punishment. That is what hell is for. Just like a house infested with bugs, you dont just kill them one by one, you wait for the right time to fumigate the entire house and kill them all. God is a just God and He will bring great justice for the innocent.
I feel sorry for you coz u don't know anything abt Science....u're living in ur own bubble created by people. Religion was created by people. If God made all of us, we'd all be a part of a universal religion, there'd be no divisions.
It's so obvious people brainwashed them into believing them into this.
There'd be suffering always but it's biological. Not related with God.
The world would be a better place of people do good driven by humanity not the fear of God coz fear doesn't make anything better...

Bruh how are bts filming every single day, at this point everything they record is just fake emotions and scripted. Everything just lools too perfect and happy, i can imagine how irritated and desperately exhausted they must feel just basically doing the same thing everyday, J*n even sounded sarcastic like he just wanted the fan to stop asking lol but by him saying that it just adds to their reputation of being "super hardworking" and "genius" and when they release the "films" they make its just the same goofing/laughing around and playing simple games, also at the same time wanting the fans to consume more and more of the boys. Yeah their slave contracts grow worse and more cruel by the day
Everyday..??
Yeap ..that's how a slave contract works..

Bruh how are bts filming every single day, at this point everything they record is just fake emotions and scripted. Everything just lools too perfect and happy, i can imagine how irritated and desperately exhausted they must feel just basically doing the same thing everyday, J*n even sounded sarcastic like he just wanted the fan to stop asking lol but by him saying that it just adds to their reputation of being "super hardworking" and "genius" and when they release the "films" they make its just the same goofing/laughing around and playing simple games, also at the same time wanting the fans to consume more and more of the boys. Yeah their slave contracts grow worse and more cruel by the day
I feel like only those who aren't that popular, and more of a less ranking satanist are the ones that get tired of everything, OR they WANT to become high ranking satanists. Either way, I really don't think purple you witch, one eye guy, and maybe jellyjim (my new cringe worthy nickname for him) are tired of it.

We can assume sunshine guy, just kidding, j1n, and candy man ARE tired of it, and here's the evidence:

For sunshine guy, he seems to be under heavy mind control, especially in that newest video he did. Though, we could exclude him from this group of most likely getting tired of everything- due to how he's currently acting. (I can personally tell when they're themselves, and when they aren't)

Just kidding seems like he wants some freedom, we know this from the car thingy-magingy situation (He was out like at 4 in the morning wanting to drive), the fact he got tattoos, and the fact he let his hair grow due to his own reasons instead of listening to how army disliked it. Now, I don't know if his hair got cut a little shorter, but if it did, we know it's because of THEM.)

J1n- I don't have to explain why.

Candy man- I also don't have to explain why.

^^ We've discussed A LOT about these two, so you guys know why they could be tired of everything already.

And that's about it from what I've seen.

If I were to assume purple you witch, one eye guy, and jellyjim were tired of SOMETHING, it's probably how they have to act towards fans. Other than that, it seems they enjoy everything that's going on within their bubble.

The comment under junglebook's news

Now you know why!This version is a distraction for fans from focusing on this case!
:eek::eek:
Kookie what have you done!!

And since no one witnessed the car accident the taxi driver and him got way more injured than what was told to us! Fans are even saying that it is so mature and responsible and humble of him to admit of doing a mistake, well to me it seems like he is actuappy proud and haughty of what we did, cuz its grabbing him more attention and probably doesnt care! I really hope the driver wasnt sacrificed, cuz jungkook is receiving a lot more popularity now and some say the accident actually happened few days before (on oct 31 which is literally the day sacrifices are held), but if he drove out at midnight out of rebellion from b*gh*t, then he probably received a punishment

cadiz

Veteran
Police to investigate Jungkook on the car accident

3. [+1,114, -63] As a fan, this is so frustrating. None of this would've been a problem if Jungkook just followed traffic. Big Hit needs to let us know what's going on.

6. [+121, -3] It's hilarious to think that initial reports claimed that he was "cautiously inching his way in between illegally parked cars" and made a minor collision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+107, -3] Silence always speaks louder than words

9. [+77, -6] Why are Big Hit and their stupid fangirls lying? They claimed that the accident was caused by Jungkook trying to avoid illegally parked taxis ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+67, -9] So Big Hit's official statement was a lie? What's the truth, this is frustrating.

cadiz

Veteran

I didn’t know a simple car accident would require such a a looong and intensive investigation... LOL
And now he is booked. Wonder how much Bigshit bribed the police to stay quiet about his DUI.
fangirls still shielding him..they say the taxi driver wants money o_O
but in BH official statement they say they deal with the taxi driver was settled and they solved everything

Official statement also said JK was "carefully" avoiding parked cars and that's why he crashed lol now it's revealed it was on a 5 line road.....something big happened here

Yeah they say that our parents hate them cause we watch them so much but when RM says stop and analysis the picture later he is saying we should stop focusing on them and focus on ourselves first and our studies that's why most armys use this a motivational studying song. its they way u interpret it think its a way they are telling us not to spend to much time on them like what most armys say too.
And for how long does that motivation work before you go back again to spending all your time on you-tube watching all their videos?

And for how long does that motivation work before you go back again to spending all your time on you-tube watching all their videos?
I was just about to ask you why you have a symbolic profile picture of h0bi but never mind.

Anyways, I'd like to answer your question. To be honest, telling yourself, "No, no I'm not gonna watch them, I'm gonna ignore them, I can do this" that is NOT going to work because when you know the truth about them and you find yourself wanting to watch them, it's because of temptation. Like everyday I get temptations from HIM to watch them. Sometimes, HE succeeds, sometimes I do.

I apologize if you disagree with me on religion and no rudeness intended when I say this- but this is true. You get tempted enough, but once you figure out the truth, you get tempted even more, and trying to keep yourself calm and constantly say positive things in your head will not help. Asking God (Not just asking, but having faith) will help.

See, when I get tempted to look at any thing of bts- as soon as I open my Bible, or immediately start praying, the temptation gets even worse because HE knows how I'm trying to avoid it by calling God for help, and while it gets worse, it eventually dies down and that's it. The temptation is over. So HE then goes to look for another perfect chance to tempt me.

"And he is like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"

On his most recent selfie he looks a bit tired/bored. Like his face is blank. He has light brown hair so maybe hes going through programming now again? He has had blonde hair before, can they be programmed more than once?
EImbaYnVAAEv7fh.jpeg EImbaYmUcAISO1d.jpeg

Compared to his other selfies where he looks chill and relaxed/isnt smiling:
EGn9i2dUYAAia5H.jpeg
EFWE5_CU0AA5QHE.jpeg EH8Cg6XVUAY6JDJ.jpeg EGn9i2eUcAAk3SP.jpeg
Theres like a bit more life in these and his cute derpy smile seems a bit more smiley, and his eyes show more aegyo sal, even if its just a small smile. And hes wearing a black and white star shirt too, which in the occult signifies the pentagram/baphomet. I mean its just a noticing​

I was just about to ask you why you have a symbolic profile picture of h0bi but never mind.

Anyways, I'd like to answer your question. To be honest, telling yourself, "No, no I'm not gonna watch them, I'm gonna ignore them, I can do this" that is NOT going to work because when you know the truth about them and you find yourself wanting to watch them, it's because of temptation. Like everyday I get temptations from HIM to watch them. Sometimes, HE succeeds, sometimes I do.

I apologize if you disagree with me on religion and no rudeness intended when I say this- but this is true. You get tempted enough, but once you figure out the truth, you get tempted even more, and trying to keep yourself calm and constantly say positive things in your head will not help. Asking God (Not just asking, but having faith) will help.

See, when I get tempted to look at any thing of bts- as soon as I open my Bible, or immediately start praying, the temptation gets even worse because HE knows how I'm trying to avoid it by calling God for help, and while it gets worse, it eventually dies down and that's it. The temptation is over. So HE then goes to look for another perfect chance to tempt me.

"And he is like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"
I'm sorry.......I kinda like that pic......And I'm a Christian too so thanks for the good advice....I love you and may God bless you

I'm sorry.......I kinda like that pic......And I'm a Christian too so thanks for the good advice....I love you and may God bless you
I don't know why you'd like a picture of a satanist giving honor to satan himself if you already know, but alright, I love you too, God bless you as well (Insert heart)

Last edited:

Truthteller

Established
On his most recent selfie he looks a bit tired/bored. Like his face is blank. He has light brown hair so maybe hes going through programming now again? He has had blonde hair before, can they be programmed more than once?
View attachment 27345 View attachment 27346

Compared to his other selfies where he looks chill and relaxed/isnt smiling:
View attachment 27349

Theres like a bit more life in these and his cute derpy smile seems a bit more smiley, and his eyes show more aegyo sal, even if its just a small smile. And hes wearing a black and white star shirt too, which in the occult signifies the pentagram/baphomet. I mean its just a noticing​
He looks like an aunty at the wedding. It is similar to how my grandma styles herself to events.