BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Hey...I've some questions.
Is there anyone named Stephan or a similar sounding name in mythology or Bible? Most importantly, was he evil?
And to the person who finds out numerology, what is Yoongi's numerology? Can u please find out?
Supposedly he was a healer, prophet, and a teacher. He is known as the first martyr in Christianity, stephanos= crown also !

Sirone_san

Rookie
Guys....there's a weird thing that I found out.
So, I've written about my dreams of BTS in a green room and stuff, so I asked some ARMYs of they've ever had dreams where they saw BTS in a green room and I found three others. One of them saw Jungkook but never interacted with him, one saw Taehyung and it was so creepy- he was sitting and looking very sad, a girl held his hand and he nodded sadly at her! It's so much like mine. I saw J-Hope suffering and a girl holding his hand. The third girl saw Taehyung too but he was just sitting until Jin called him.
I haven't been able to sleep since. Maybe, I'm overthinking but how can we all have similar dreams...I still don't believe in spiritual things too much and am trying to find out scientific meanings behind it but right now, I don't know what to think and believe....

taepeach

Established
I always found it strange that RM and other members requested from their fans selfies or even insinuate that they should post pics. Like obviously if they post a selfie of their feet they will be receiving millions of posts from fans. Either they are used as bait to attract content like this from the higher ups or they themselves have become sick from their programming.
Yeahh namj00n admitted once that he looks at fans' tweets they were actually caught accidentaly retweeting a fan's post in their main account and you know how fandoms like to dedicate days to post a selfie of themselves and trend it who knows if they be stalking or looking at their pics/posts secretly whether adult or teenage girls/boys. Just like the videos i posted of them being perverts i cant imagine how extra perverted they really are! o_Oo_O:oops:

taepeach

Established

EJrmbT_XUAEL-i0.jpeg
Oouuu this is interesting, when i read that i literally felt barked at! I can tell how serious tae was...Hes soo scary! :oops: i really wanna know what happened because there was a video of a fan meeting where a fan mentioned taekook and they both smiled at her and responded "ah taekook!" But now tae is being very harsh and defensive about it and publicly denying it. Wow what a technique..if they were real then maybe they got tired/dissatisfied/bored of their services but something mustve happened. Taekook is one of the or the most popular ships it couldnt have taken them THIS long to realize it and call fans out by it NOW.

He also has canker sores but i literally get that all the time cuz im always biting inside my mouth, it takes off within days to weeks. Be patient tae lol unless that was caused by something elseeee...........

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 28090
Oouuu this is interesting, when i read that i literally felt barked at! I can tell how serious tae was...Hes soo scary! :oops: i really wanna know what happened because there was a video of a fan meeting where a fan mentioned taekook and they both smiled at her and responded "ah taekook!" But now tae is being very harsh and defensive about it and publicly denying it. Wow what a technique..if they were real then maybe they got tired/dissatisfied/bored of their services but something mustve happened. Taekook is one of the or the most popular ships it couldnt have taken them THIS long to realize it and call fans out by it NOW.

He also has canker sores but i literally get that all the time cuz im always biting inside my mouth, it takes off within days to weeks. Be patient tae lol unless that was caused by something elseeee...........
Glad someone spoke out..
And taekookers are still acting shameless but i am glad they did get slapped for once by their own oppa's user..because one thing these delulu fans don't understand is that..they're harassing those 2 people by forcefully shipping them..

But i see all the taekookers being shameless about it still..

Hopeful

Star
Thanks a lot, this was great analysis.

Actually when artists or anybody goes through torture, like water torture it leaves you in a state of nonreality detachment. Severe torture or long-periods of torture actually creates a sort of competition this is why RM is favored he most likely allows other like JM to sacrifice more or tell others to do more duties (favors) as he one day will be serving as a handler so he is getting his experience now. When you please more the masters will favor you. I think he must be serving someone in the art world this guy is seriously obsessed with the most banal $hit. moon child=moon jar, really.
J00n sure does have a unique taste..i was wondering why would he take a pic with something normal like a pottery jar but then i learned that..these MOON jars are special k0rean thing ..the artist only makes about 10 of these each year..its white porcelain..
And the term MOON in it just makes it more weirder..

And glad to see you again @lightmightgirl :)

FaithAndStrength

Established
Is there anything new about bts? Not to come off as rude, but it seems we have all discussed the same things over and over again.
I personally just read your comments more than I reply now, because nothing important has happened yet as far as I'm concerned, everyone is just talking about things that's already been established ;-;

Hopeful

Star
Is there anything new about bts? Not to come off as rude, but it seems we have all discussed the same things over and over again.
I personally just read your comments more than I reply now, because nothing important has happened yet as far as I'm concerned, everyone is just talking about things that's already been established ;-;
I think some of us don't want this place to die away... maybe .. because there are many more newbies to come and not all are willing to read the thread from the start...

wow

Veteran
im still here because im curious to see when and how their downfall will begin, im just here for the tea and drama, and also, i feel like i learn new things and this thread opened my eyes SO MUCH, so im still loyal to this day (not to btshit cause i dont follow any of their activities and social medias, but to this thread)

Truthteller

Established

View attachment 28090

Terrible business move considering that a significant proportion of their fandom are shippers and have stayed because of their ship. On one hand they do things to make people suspicious on the other they write this, but I can’t help but think he was over reacting. Wasn’t he flirting with Jimin the other day on the same platform. Then again who knows who is behind the screen. Either way bad move, he should have just stayed shut about it. That poor person hadn’t even written anything very serious, I doubt they would have reacted this way if it was any other two members.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Terrible business move considering that a significant proportion of their fandom are shippers and have stayed because of their ship. On one hand they do things to make people suspicious on the other they write this, but I can’t help but think he was over reacting. Wasn’t he flirting with Jimin the other day on the same platform. Then again who knows who is behind the screen. Either way bad move, he should have just stayed shut about it. That poor person hadn’t even written anything very serious, I doubt they would have reacted this way if it was any other two members.
Agreed..
Jungk00k has been receiving backlash since months and this won't help him either.

Company wants to give him a hard time in every way i guess.

halley

Rookie
Hi, I did numerology analysis for the rest of the members as requested.

nj
35/8 and 39582358
He should need to learn to understand and show empathy to people's feelings. He can gain abundance and freedom by combining discipline and experience. He can be passive-aggressive. When he needs something to be done, instead of asking directly, he can be manipulative. He can gain power and money and be an authority figure with discipline.

sg
34/7 and 93477371
He has to learn how to manage the feeling of shame. Problems can occur when trying to keep his distance from people. He is good at practical works in daily life. He is here to bridge the two worlds by combining his achievements in daily life with spirituality and faith.

jk
36/9 and 19891189
He should learn to trust himself and ask what I really feel instead of what I should feel. Also, he should learn to respect other's opinions and to release his doubts about himself.

jh
34/7 and 92575279
Uncontrolled stress can sometimes make him to take wrong decisions and prevent him from making full use of his capabilities. Like sg, he is good at practical works in daily life. He is here to bridge the two worlds by combining his achievements in daily life with spirituality and faith.

jm
29/11 and 41624573
He must learn honesty and consistency. Because of his curious and easily bored character when he reach his goal, he may sometimes be perceived as letting people down and even using them. His creative energy is very high. He has a strong and wide aura. When he finds inspiration, he needs less sleep than most people. Because of his strong energy, many people find him attractive. As he lack the sense of relationship with himself, he value and seek the relationship with others.

Shen

View attachment 28090

ok i knew (through a bit of astrology knowledge) that th is pretty straight forward when he doesn't like something and I honestly find it good that he (or someone different) wrote that 'cause it is just sooo cringy when people ship them..
but weren't they the ones who did act like a couple on purpose as a fan service? and I also thought it would be a "tool" for pushing the lgbt-agenda

cadiz

Star
I thought the weverse thing was only staff but I don't know anymore....Taek-ook is one of the most popular ships so what TH said is not good for the group. And he made the fan look dumb too

it looks like YG did the same thing not long ago

Translation:
Fan say: "the couple look of YG and RM, they have couple clothes they share"
YG reply: "we buy separately. And I buy mine first. We don't care about those things"

I can't see BH staff denying the ships like that. ...it kills the fantasy of too many fans o_O
But TH already did something similar during a vlive remember? he said JK and JM don't want to be with him ...I think he maybe want to be free of the ships

Last edited:

Truthteller

Established
I thought the weverse thing was only staff but I don't know anymore....Taek-ook is one of the most popular ships so what TH said is not good for the group. And he made the fan look dumb too

it looks like YG did the same thing not long ago

Translation:
Fan say: "the couple look of YG and RM, they have couple clothes they share"
YG reply: "we buy separately. And I buy mine first. We don't care about those things"

I can't see BH staff denying the ships like that. ...it kills the fantasy of too many fans o_O
But TH already did something similar during a vlive remember? he said JK and JM don't want to be with him ...I think he maybe want to be free of the ships
Candyman and one-eyed don’t like each other. It is obvious they have some sort of rivalry going on since day 1, and they are not even a ship, probably one of the least popular at least. But I would argue that Taekook and Jikook is what keeps a lot of their fans invested followed by some less popular ships like Vmin. It is such a dumb thing to write since now it is obvious that they aren’t even close as members, loving a member doesn’t have to be romantic. Don’t they claim to love one another a lot? Then why over react when someone writes something relatively benign. That person hadn’t even written anything disrespectful imo, if anything it was rude to the fan. Although I read that the true translation of what that fan had written in response to “ what do you do to sleep?” Was Me (I) with the emoji looks at pictures of Jk that TH loves. He responded by don’t get too imaginative it is not right. Was he talking about the fan looking at pictures of Jk or the assumption that Th loves Jk. We will probably not know, but they will definitely lose a lot of fans now. For e.g the reason I got interested in BT$ was because of the ships (not saying they are true) but they are what captured my interest. I am probably not alone in this. They really don’t have much else going for them if not for their close relationships with one another. Knowing their nasty agenda and the fact that they are not close, there is nothing that will keep me slightly interested anymore.

Some people bring Larry up as an example of toxic shipping. I however believe ships exist for a reason. Youtube duo Dan and Phil were shipped, people called shippers delulu. Fast forward a couple of years and they both came out, later confirming that they were indeed more than friends (I am not making it up). The Kpop industry encourages ships among group members a lot, and makes them act sexual around one another because it keeps people interested. However sometimes it goes beyond fan service as in the case of certain BT$ members. How do you expect fans to not assume things. I think it is very possible that Louise Tomlinson may have had brief sexual liasons with Harry Styles considering that Harry is now more or less openly g@y. But as he lives as a straight man he probably doesn’t want to be involved in any of it now. Either way Larry is not what broke their “friendship” if they had one to begin with. It is possible they were just lusting and experimenting, only to get tired of each other soon. It is now known that all 1D members hate one another and have trash talked each other to no end. Short liasons is the jist of most homosexual relationships either way. Short term lusting, turned to promiscuity and cheating under the illusion of love, unless the relationship turns open within 1-2 years max.

Bottom line: BT$ are really boring now and have dug their won graves with their scandals and these recent moves. It is time to say goodbye. Only a matter of time before more scandals come out now, one by one.

Last edited: