BTS discussion thread

Teacup is def a smoker, everything from his voice to tar stained lips scream smoker. Then there was that time where people saw a juul vape in his photos, which means he vapes. He also declared his love of asparagus several times. One-eyed and Candyman also ”smoke”. Candyman has other addictions too.
Shoot, I guess I'm the only one who didn't know they smoke. I knew they drink, but I didn't know they smoke. Imagining tea smoking is impossible for me and I'm not sure why.

Hopeful

Star
here it is....the confirmation you needed (the girls are drug dealers and the monsta XX guys exposed)

And it looks like BT$ decided to release a new song (remix?) during this time

so funny how they always show up when other groups are having controversies
Oh for GOD'S sake ..how many more Make it rights ?.. it's such a medicore song..a copy of western songs..
B1ghit just pushing it ..shoving it down the throats of army ..

Some fans should question why this particular song is making lame comebacks again and again..

And wow...even if a kp0p idol did something before becaming famous..he she will regret it later ? That is kind of a not fair and a very depressive situation for the person..
Not fair because..maybe that id0l person promises to change or is changed now ... but the past won't just let him her get away..
I guess that's how the pact with the devil works..they get rid of you because they know you too much too.

cadiz

Star
Oh for GOD'S sake ..how many more Make it rights ?.. it's such a medicore song..a copy of western songs..
B1ghit just pushing it ..shoving it down the throats of army ..

Some fans should question why this particular song is making lame comebacks again and again...
in the twitter replies many fans are saying they are tired of the song and to "keep it" lol....looks like even armys are sick of this

and good BT$ news keep coming today (industry insiders are chosing them as the best singers in korea)

this mediaplay always happens, when other groups are having a bad time
I really think BigShit posts those articles to mark the clear difference between BT$ and the rest

Susu.mochi

Established
I know this might sound ridiculous, but if you guys choose to forget about them, you'll do it easily
like I didn't search anything related to them since a very long time except this thread and surprisingly I didn't get any news about them anywhere like on YouTube, TV or even the Internet and here where I live no one knows about them except for some fans of course.

The thing I want to say is that they are not that famous, they don't have anything except for Twitter and some ridiculous YouTube videos
I just wanted to remind you because when you follow this thread too much you will think that every thing evolve around them which is not, there are many other kpop groups that have been doing the same shit, it's a big circle of clowns and strippers that do anything for money

Just look at the whole world guys the stronger with money and power always beats the weaker so it's not surprising at all that bt$ do the same thing as everyone but the thing is that they choose to do so like you and me we chose to follow god and they chose to do the opposite so it's their own choice, Don't feel sorry for them
There are so many good people we should feel sorry for them but not bt$

This is just a reminder
I Absolutely agree with you

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Hi!

Haven't been on here in a while, so I decided to catch up. In all honesty, all the boys have issues that they need to deal with and it doesn't require them to be in the music industry. I pray that all if not most will have enough strength to just leave the cares of this world behind. They are constantly selling their bodies (which is their souls) for the industry, and it's sad to see them age so quickly in the face. If any of you saw Jimin's recent Vlive, you can see the very huge bags under his eyes, and his skin looked like it age 10 years. They all just look old for their age, and you can see their bodies giving out on multiple occasions. I'm not saying this to make fun of them, for the bible states in proverbs 24: 17-18 for us to "not laugh when our enemies fall; don't crow over his collapse. God might see, and become very provoked, and then take pity on his plight." We all need to continuing praying for them, they still have a chance regardless of what we may think. Plus, we truly don't know whether or not some of them might actually want to leave. They are obviously not at their breaking point yet, and it sounds like some of them have never been introduced to the true word of God, not the fake stuff that we see on T.V. today. So we as people need to yes expose, judge righteously, and rebuke for the bible does tell us to do so. However, the constant name calling is not necessary in my opinion.

There are many things that are going on in the world right now, that are much bigger than BTS. Like I said hundreds of pages ago, BTS is only the puppets just like other celebrities who are being controlled by the elites. Everything they say and do has to be green lighted by their company. I know they aren't innocent, and are probably in more control than they lead on but I know that if they don't follow orders exactly, they don't get paid and get bad exposure. I feel more sorry for them each and every time I see them on a magazine, or on social media. This is also to say that we as a whole are not perfect (I'm not saying that anyone is). We may not be doing the things that they're doing, but we all have issues that we hope and pray that we can conquer.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
in the twitter replies many fans are saying they are tired of the song and to "keep it" lol....looks like even armys are sick of this

and good BT$ news keep coming today (industry insiders are chosing them as the best singers in korea)

this mediaplay always happens, when other groups are having a bad time
I really think BigShit posts those articles to mark the clear difference between BT$ and the rest
LMAO how many fuC%king remixes does this fricking company have to rinse out......just like @Hopeful commented it is literally a carbon copy of a Western song.

PLEASE CAN EVERY COMPANY SHUT UP ABOUT BT$ the more ass they lick the more these witch bitche$ will be flying on their brooms thinking they are bigger than G0D. I heard BURGER KING and that stupid video game OVERWATCH JK plays are licking their ass too. Their buttH*le must be the size of both JK's scaredy cat eyes from all the $hit this companies do to get their attention.

Truthteller

Veteran
here it is....the confirmation you needed (the girls are drug dealers and the monsta XX guys exposed)

And it looks like BT$ decided to release a new song (remix?) during this time

so funny how they always show up when other groups are having controversies
Funny how Dispatch is always so quick to jump on the bandwagon when someone is being targeted. Makes you really wonder if higher ups are behind it. Personally I don’t think this Wonho guy deserves to get kicked out of the group. Juvenile detention center is juvenile for a reason, nothing to ruin someone over provided they stop committing crimes. He and his company should have paid the debt back with some interest and moved on. Sad how the guy was kicked out if IKON for trying LSD 3 year prior, such a witchhunt. What would people think if they knew about Jimbo’s nasty adventures? A lot of these idols have a lot of skeletons in their closet. Some are chosen to be slaughtered while others are praised. Such an unfair world.

mean

Established
guys, there is no way bighit is not implied in that monsta x meldown, all of this is again to make bts look the only good group.
Monsta x was about to debut in america, they had a english song.
Big hit is probably behind han sea hoe back and her ugly girlfriend, they all made it blowup... And now dispatch even plannified a date with her in the past..And another monsta x member, shownu, was revealed having an afair with a married woman. This is so obviously all planned to distroy them..Wonder who is next? :D my bet are on exo or seventeen as they are the next big group in korea.

wow

Veteran
guys, there is no way bighit is not implied in that monsta x meldown, all of this is again to make bts look the only good group.
Big hit is probably behind han sea hoe back and her ugly girlfriend, they all made it blowup... And now dispatch even plannified a date with her in the past..And another monsta x member, shownu, was revealed having an afair with a married woman. This is so obviously all planned to distroy them..Wonder who is next? :D my bet are on exo or seventeen as they are the next big group in korea.
if that girl works for bigshit, she wouldnt had spread rumours about purple you witch in the first place, besides, im pretty sure if bigshit has the power over han see hee girl, they wouldve terminated other red flags groups such as ex0, g0t7 or nceetee in the first place, but most of these boygroups came from s!m and s!m and bigshit works together, so i dont think bigshit is behind this at all, they just release btshits content when theres a major drama just to show how good and angelic these boys are, that just shows how petty they are, take jimbo as an example, he posted when sull! died, his actions are kind of the same as the company releasing content whem shit are happening, its for attention ofc.

i think we are sometimes too obsessed with btshit and bigshit to the point where we link everything with them, thats not healthy guys.

Lune

Rookie

cadiz

Star
if that girl works for bigshit, she wouldnt had spread rumours about purple you witch in the first place, besides, im pretty sure if bigshit has the power over han see hee girl, they wouldve terminated other red flags groups such as ex0, g0t7 or nceetee in the first place, but most of these boygroups came from s!m and s!m and bigshit works together, so i dont think bigshit is behind this at all, they just release btshits content when theres a major drama just to show how good and angelic these boys are, that just shows how petty they are, take jimbo as an example, he posted when sull! died, his actions are kind of the same as the company releasing content whem shit are happening, its for attention ofc.

i think we are sometimes too obsessed with btshit and bigshit to the point where we link everything with them, thats not healthy guys.
yeah I dont think they are related
But I do think Big Shit ALWAYS takes advantage of bad situation happening to other groups to mediaplay about BT$

it really shows what type of trash they are....and the public falls for it everytime...

Hair styleing is one can really make the difference in your appreance and personality so hair is very imporant in the human life , it is the reason that most the have concern about about hair loss teatment , I would recommend Pakistan hair restoration surgery the best solution of hair loss treatment..
Okay, I hope you have a great life and someday realize how petty you're being for trolling especially if you troll on other threads as well.

I find it funny how a lot of groups are shown having multiple problems just as you said, to make bts look like the only good group and yet bts is the most annoying group out of them all, but that's just my opinion.

You're right honestly. That's why I disappear like every other day. Really tough watching a few of their videos, then coming back here acting like I didn't do that :/ This is a little difficult but I still stand my ground with 'em.

Cocomj

Star
I personally wouldn't hurt a possessed animal UNLESS it was trying to hurt/kill me, that's when I'd hurt it (demon(s) by calling the name of Jesus! They (demons) grow weak simply when hearing his name. Now, some animals are wicked just like some humans are. We are all living in a fallen world, meaning many animals aren't good either! A lot of people like to think they're so lovely and it's our fault for abusing them, which is kind of true (this doesn't apply to everyone) but some of them are also simply bad. But if said animal was fine, yet possessed I'd still pray for it! Regarding teas dog though, that dog is evil anyways, we discussed about this a little while ago. I was just telling you if it did get deaf, it can also get healed if tea loves his dog so much! I don't know where you got "Oh but does it deserve it" from, but it wouldn't be a big deal for the reason I stated above.

I would say that some animals have been corrupted or are possessed
Cause witches can try and see through them to spy on people
(More than being wicked well i guess )

I get what you are saying but i'm always thinking of the story of the man who has his demons cast out and it went into the pigs and they feel off the cliff (cause it was contrary to how they were created in the first place )

So idk
Maybe that's just me

Anyway
Have a good day and God bless you :)

cadiz

Star
I was watching this video and found it interesting. it's a video that shows the best selling artists of each decade (from 1969 to now)

And you will see that artists stay on top for a short amount of time (mostly 5 years) and then dissapear
it's a constant thing in the video..... with only "iconic" artist staying on top for longer (Jackson, The beatles and Elvis)

you can see BT$ appears in 2017, and ends 2019 in second place (masive album sales)....but watching this video makes me wonder how much longer do they have

I find this interesting because it shows fame never lasts long

cadiz

Star
By how much 2019 has become extremely negative for k pop, for one reason or another, I think that bts will peak at the beginning or middle of 2020. Many factors indicate this, starting with the health of the participants and ending with the fact that they have to go to Army
yes....and looking at the video, you can see other boyband like the Backstreet Boys being number 1 for a few years, and then dissapear
it really looks like artists are allowed to be on top for a short time

it becomes clear in the video that is usually a process of 5 years...we will see what happens with BT$ in the future