BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Well atleast now we know ..b1ghit even allows them to drive .. and maybe even have girlfriends and everything..they just never got caught ..
Maybe just maybe..this is a 2way deal ..members made b1ghit accept some of their desires and then stayed in the company?
Because i once saw an interview of Bobby from ik0n (i think thats what their group is called ..the hanbin one) their company doesn't allow these boys to drive.
So i find it interesting that k00k was driving.

Hopeful

Star
Wait a minute!
Are you saying that the next album will have red art?Despite being it called shadow?
Oh wow....black--->transparent/pastels--->red(completion of alchemical transformation)
Many posts ago,I theorised that when a red album comes,it might be the end,as a similar progression happened with j0nghyun's albums with the last one being red!
Interesting.
Now i understand why the next concept was kind of brief ..persona shadow and ego .. these boys can literally make these 3albums in a year if they want to .. why didn't they chose a longer concept like love Yourself if they wanted to stay in the spotlight for many more years to come.

Let's see if it's a black cover or a red one this time...

I still kind of think..they're not letting them go this soon.. the album cover can most probably be black because only that fits with shadow concept.. but again h0bi wore a bright red and they give off hints a lot .. so we have to see and wait

Truthteller

Veteran
Well atleast now we know ..b1ghit even allows them to drive .. and maybe even have girlfriends and everything..they just never got caught ..
Maybe just maybe..this is a 2way deal ..members made b1ghit accept some of their desires and then stayed in the company?
Because i once saw an interview of Bobby from ik0n (i think thats what their group is called ..the hanbin one) their company doesn't allow these boys to drive.
So i find it interesting that k00k was driving.
There is a reason that YG doesn’t allow its idols to drive anymore, this wasn’t the case before. In 2014 Daseung of Big Bang was involved in a terrible car accident where he was speeding. He crashed into a drunken driver and that man died. Basically he killed a man was was set free because the man was drunk. Of what was revealed from recent scandals is that you can bribe the police not to report duis.

Truthteller

Veteran
Wasn’t their previous album inspired by Jung, in fact this whole series of coming albums? They always seem to place these concept photos and books pertaining to their inspiration source to make people think that they are deep. Somehow however, it never translates into their music as the release some generic poop dressed like trannies. And how predictable, people already know the name and theme of the next album, all planned out years ahead. How organic (sarcasm).

Hopeful

Star
Can this accident be fake ?
I mean it happened on November 2 but is just being revealed? Why? The reason is they're defaming jungk00k and surely trying to get rid of him..because he being the maknae will stay stuck with the company and his closest caretakers jin j00n hobi wil be in military..and like hanbin wonho they're planning something for the little one of the group and testing the waters...

Because the person who him or herself predicted the accident incident is saying that this is fake because if b1ghit wanted to keep the image safe it could have paid a lot of money to hide the news ...

I am confused..maybe just maybe ..2020 might be the last year for them

cadiz

Star
I mean it happened on November 2 but is just being revealed? Why? The reason is they're defaming jungk00k and surely trying to get rid of him..because he being the maknae will stay stuck with the company and his closest caretakers jin j00n hobi wil be in military..and like hanbin wonho they're planning something for the little one of the group and testing the waters...

Because the person who him or herself predicted the accident incident is saying that this is fake because if b1ghit wanted to keep the image safe it could have paid a lot of money to hide the news ...

I dont think it's fake
The news come out later because Bh was paying the police and trying to release a decent excuse

He was investigated for days and they are sayying it was a "minor accident" wich makes no sense
it won't be weird if drugs are involved....but money rules this world and BT$ are too powerful (for now)

for them to be exposed it will be very hard....even if they do illegal things
the good news is that their image is suffering (little by little)

Big Hit clarifies that Jungkook's car accident has been settled

1. [+3,136, -347] Jungkook-ah, don't taint BTS' image

2. [+3,113, -402] I guess even BTS is slowly starting to cause scandals and accidents..

4. [+303, -25] What's wrong with him? ㅋㅋㅋ Is he slowly starting to gear up? ㅋㅋㅋ His hyungs are living quietly, why is he the only one like this?

5. [+282, -26] He's really negatively impacting his team lately, why is he being like this...

cadiz

Star
Wasn’t their previous album inspired by Jung, in fact this whole series of coming albums? They always seem to place these concept photos and books pertaining to their inspiration source to make people think that they are deep. Somehow however, it never translates into their music as the release some generic poop dressed like trannies. And how predictable, people already know the name and theme of the next album, all planned out years ahead. How organic (sarcasm).
agree. they try so hard with alll this symbology only to release generic pop music.......there is no co-relation there
but I think they use all those books because they know fans will read them trying to understand....is pure brainwashing.

The shadows in their new season greetings thing they got out ..

All facing towards tae.. the always important and hidden leader..
View attachment 27184
And as always tae and suga wearing unique colors than the Rest
Tell me why I couldn't recognize them at all. Like first glance, I'm like "Who are these people?" Then I observe closely again and go "Oh" like I have problems recognizing them sometimes.

Truthteller

Veteran
I dont think it's fake
The news come out later because Bh was paying the police and trying to release a decent excuse

He was investigated for days and they are sayying it was a "minor accident" wich makes no sense
it won't be weird if drugs are involved....but money rules this world and BT$ are too powerful (for now)

for them to be exposed it will be very hard....even if they do illegal things
the good news is that their image is suffering (little by little)

Big Hit clarifies that Jungkook's car accident has been settled

1. [+3,136, -347] Jungkook-ah, don't taint BTS' image

2. [+3,113, -402] I guess even BTS is slowly starting to cause scandals and accidents..

4. [+303, -25] What's wrong with him? ㅋㅋㅋ Is he slowly starting to gear up? ㅋㅋㅋ His hyungs are living quietly, why is he the only one like this?

5. [+282, -26] He's really negatively impacting his team lately, why is he being like this...
I read that the accident took place at 04:00 am, it wouldn’t be dragged on for so long if it was a minor bump. What the hell was he doing driving at that hour in the first place? Either he must have been drinking or drugging or coming back from a hookup or the combination of all 3. Yeah if I learned something from Seungri’s scandal is that they bribe police to cover up these ”minor” crimes all the time. They have some big shots they buy and the rest is history.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
I read that the accident took place at 04:00 am, it wouldn’t be dragged on for so long if it was a minor bump. What the hell was he doing driving at that hour in the first place? Either he must have been drinking or drugging or coming back from a hookup or the combination of all 3. Yeah if I learned something from Seungri’s scandal is that they bribe police to cover up these ”minor” crimes all the time. They have some big shots they buy and the rest is history.
So driving alone at 4AM in the morning? o_O
Bigshit must be mad....their golden maknae keeps getting in trouble

it really feels like this group is going down the "scandal" way, and their perfect image is long gone

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
I think that bts does have some true love for ARMY because they will get love and support from them no matter what and they might be a sense of hope of being loved by someone, by ARMY, while they go through God knows what behind closed doors and degraded. The same as for other idols and celebrities. But at the same time they probably are pretending in most cases.

Like when they are enjoying being rich and performing satanic rituals and involving in those things they do in secret they dont care about fans and just glad that they have/earned what they have/earned, but when they are abused or feeling guilty they rely on fans as the only people they can count on for love and support. After all they ARE still humans with feelings. But thats just mind boggling how they literally act perfectly fine and healthy in front of fans and the public, its the mind control thats still keeping them alive and behaving perfectly. I hope b t s are just victims of the industry and dont actually enjoy being involved in the wickedness, although you literally never know, a wolf can come in sheeps clothing

taepeach

Veteran
Also when idols hang out with close friends, do their friends know about what goes on?? Do they go to private hang outs? Like just how perfectly NORMAL everything seems in photos is crazy, because what weve been discussing about HAS and IS happening, but in photos they make it seem like they do have freedom and live a normal life, so must that mean their friends are payed or forced to play nice and natural and keep it a secret?

[QUOTE = "taepeach, post: 244404, miembro: 5449"] Además, cuando los ídolos salen con amigos cercanos, ¿saben sus amigos lo que sucede? ¿Van a lugares privados? Como lo perfectamente NORMAL que todo parece en las fotos es una locura, porque lo que hemos estado discutiendo sobre HAS y IS está sucediendo, pero en las fotos hacen que parezca que tienen libertad y viven una vida normal, así que eso significa que sus amigos se les paga o obligado a jugar agradable y natural y mantenerlo en secreto? [/ CITA]

ha visto la pelicula america ultra? .

todo es parte amigos familia y si te das cuenta en cuanto a relaciones amorosas jamaz duran, todo es parte de publicidad ;)

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/bts-star-jungkook-has-car-accident-fans-trying-cover/amp/

I mean thats the thing, thats how they get away with doing things. Because since its technically not that big of a deal for a minor car crash and "accidents always happen" and "people make mistakes" and jk is a young adult who cLeArLY has freedom , he should be covered up, right?! But someone in this thread said that he was apparently out at 4 a.m. which is true what on earth would jk be doing outside at that hour, but yet again he isnt a baby and old enough to be where ever he wants, whenever he wants, but YET AGAIN what is the need of him being that late out alone!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1076031

Even though it was a minor car crash it was enough to cause bruises and be sent to the hospital! Bish please you dont get bruises by a slight touch to the skin or bumping into something easily, it appears when you get hit HARDDD. And if you get bruises severe enough to go to the hospital, umm that aint minor lol.

It couldnt be because it was dark and hecouldnt see the taxi cause seoul is literally like nyc at night there is lights and lights and lights everywhere, it is lit up at night and im sure quite populated as well with people who stay out all night, yet it seems like these things happen when literally no one is there to witness it, it just comes out in the news/articles that it happened with no one having any idea.

So what was it then? The police also say it wasnt drunk driving or anything offensive so why stay anonymous or simply stay anonymous? Why investigate since its just a SIMPLE car accident that happens daily around the world just like other people? They already let sasaengs get away with their crimes, im sure b*gh*t payed the police to shut up as well. Honestly im getting very wierd dark vibes out of this and just the industry itself and i hope im not the only one

lightmightgirl

Veteran

Good theory, could be. It is a strange accident, and suddenly there's a strange announcement from BH that he broke a specific traffic law as if that matters. The main idea is that nobody goes to the hospital for a minor injury so if both JK and the taxi driver got sent to the hospital either the whole thing was fake to test the crowd and reactions or this was bigger than just a regular bump on the trunk. BH has connections so they could definitely pay off the news easily but police and first responders in SK are whistle-blowers too because they are probably paid off by some media outlets. Actually 70% of fans on social media are bashing the crap out of JK and totally wrecking havoc on his image. 30% are just cleaning the hashtags like usual and are bashing anybody who claims Jk was at fault since we are all humans and make simple mistakes, don't get me wrong we are all imperfect.. the point is that BT$ can livestream themselves murdering their grandma and probably half of his fans are so brainwashed they will say she deserved it.
This could also be just a foreshadowing of a future "incident".
Again, J!n's theory for sacrifice is kind of dumb at this point. They need a member with more power...

Again maybe this could be a punishment for his mess he caused by becoming an e-boy and hanging with those tattoo peeps lmao.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I'm curious as to why junglebook is in that part of seoul at that time.
Did a quick search.
The accident happened in the early hours of saturday(nov 2).So,he spent the night somewhere and is returning to gangnam,where I presume his residence is.
Spending the friday night around y0ngsan where the accident happened.
The road leads from downtown seoul to gangnam through y0ngsan.So,he must've spent the night in downtown.
However,since it was earlier presumed that he might be gay(only a guess,no one knows for sure),I looked for any gay bars on the route.
And this is what I found
" Itaewon is the international epicentre of Seoul’s gay nightlife located in Yongsan District. Many gay bars and clubs are located here, just a short walk from the Itaewon subway station."

It's a drive from itaewon to hannam and if you go over the hannam bridge,you will enter gangnam.The accident might have happened along this route where the overpass is once again joining the other roads, before reaching hannam bridge.A deserted overpass at 4am in the morning,anyone will speed up.However, under influence and lack of sleep, it will be difficult to control a speeding car while getting off the overpass.And bam,it hit the passing taxi that was entering from the other road,from the nearby gas station.
The hospital where they were treated could be S00nchunhyang university hospital,yongsan(as police usually like to keep it in their jurisdiction until further orders).
It's weird because there are many foreign embassies along the route.So,security is definitely high and there will be surveillance.And that's not taking into account the cameras of the gas stations.
I guess he is lucky to not have hit some embassy officials.

This is only speculation,guys,I have no idea if any of this is actually true.:)
I hope you are considering investigations as a career lol (assuming how you type are you in your early 20s). An excellent theory. Now, how does he keep his famous image from making a scene in these spots? Maybe he got buddies that he knows who will keep it on the low. Maybe he actually just heads to these bars for a very quick action.. A few intakes of pills or drinks and goes on with his day. Maybe he is not a client but a provider.

THESE idols owe so much money and don't even make crap so I am guessing that their income needs to come from another source.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Also to take into account:
- I read about 15 different news articles and they all state "drunk driving was not the cause of the accident" as like if they are paid to hush the truth. Why suddenly the assumption that people would believe it was due to drunk driving if BT$ are saviors of the world and teach us how to be better human beings? With all that $$ they supposedly receive from being idols they should not be driving around at those hours unless they needed to make private stops along their route.