BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Even if it was a minor, the guy never drives, gets a chance to drive a Benz and then suddenly crashes into a taxi. Hmmm. seems like the kpop industry somehow always gets in a mess each day, what are the coincidences?

Maybe this could be Big $hit trynna see how the public reacts, so far all his lovely fans are making fun of his driving skills, and recent want to be a bad @ss. Even suggesting for his license to be revoked.

cadiz

Star
Even if it was a minor, the guy never drives, gets a chance to drive a Benz and then suddenly crashes into a taxi. Hmmm. seems like the kpop industry somehow always gets in a mess each day, what are the coincidences?

Maybe this could be Big $hit trynna see how the public reacts, so far all his lovely fans are making fun of his driving skills, and recent want to be a bad @ss. Even suggesting for his license to be revoked.
saw it. but the police is investigating him?
that could be interesting (if bigshit don't pay for silence)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
saw it. but the police is investigating him?
that could be interesting (if bigshit don't pay for silence)
Correct, even the fans know this is weird. They are asking why BH would wait 2 days to say something knowing that Golden Maknae is their star person. I only know how the law in the West not in Korea. If it was a minor traffic stop such as avoiding a stop sign or hitting the front of a car an investigation should not be conducted unless the person was under an influence and this was discovered. Usually minor incidents as stated in the article are up to discussion solely by car insurance companies for both drivers in this case the taxi driver company's insurer should be in dispute with Jk's insurance company.

cadiz

Star
According to the Seoul Yongsan Precinct, Jungkook broke an unspecified traffic law, and is currently being investigated. He was driving his Benz in Yongsan's Hannam on the 2nd, and then crashed into a taxi after breaking the said unspecified traffic law. Both Jungkook and the taxi driver received minor injuries and were treated at the hospital.

The police said, "We cannot reveal the details. We are currently investigating details."

cadiz

Star
Correct, even the fans know this is weird. They are asking why BH would wait 2 days to say something knowing that Golden Maknae is their star person. I only know how the law in the West not in Korea. If it was a minor traffic stop such as avoiding a stop sign or hitting the front of a car an investigation should not be conducted unless the person was under an influence and this was discovered. Usually minor incidents as stated in the article are up to discussion solely by car insurance companies for both drivers in this case the taxi driver company's insurer should be in dispute with Jk's insurance company.
yes why minor accident investigated so long? No doubt he was drunk or drugged. JK showing his true colors lately

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Quantz deleted this post now ..
But these look pretty uncomfortable...the metallic spikes on the neck ones are pointed in every direction..
They're moving from leashes and harnesses to this ..?hmmm
View attachment 27130View attachment 27131
So now shadow will have christian symbolism sounds a lot like Kanye. Sold his soul, told his fans that he did, and now use religion to win back the masses. Please what a bunch of pawns. Always playing God , these artists are a joke.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Apparently their next comeback will be them praising Carl Jung a suspected illuminati man who was a psychoanalyst who wrote the red book. Already confirmed by fans that many past videos and pictures showcased the BT$ members holding and depicting this. So now their suffering in the shadows will gain them more $$> they are the last to be even speaking about this. Horse crap activate! That is why hobi was wearing red as an announcement to the comeback... and of course he said RED multiple times to fans.

Got to mention: funny how Jin is being weirdly annoying with fans on weverse again.

lightmightgirl

Veteran

cadiz

Star
Wait a minute!
Are you saying that the next album will have red art?Despite being it called shadow?
Oh wow....black--->transparent/pastels--->red(completion of alchemical transformation)
Many posts ago,I theorised that when a red album comes,it might be the end,as a similar progression happened with j0nghyun's albums with the last one being red!
Interesting.
I don't know about their next albums but what we see here with their recent scandals is the beggining of the end
they are druggies and involved with druggie friends too

remember the astrologer that used to post here? they said after their anniversary (in june) there would be a big change in the group
And we saw it happening with all them controversies. It started in their break and it keeps going, we just observe.....

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Wait a minute!
Are you saying that the next album will have red art?Despite being it called shadow?
Oh wow....black--->transparent/pastels--->red(completion of alchemical transformation)
Many posts ago,I theorised that when a red album comes,it might be the end,as a similar progression happened with j0nghyun's albums with the last one being red!
Interesting.
OMG FIND THAT POST WE NEED TO SPREAD IT. NICE find! I will research on alchemical transformation ( I only know the basics). RED does also symbolize the ultimate sacrifice in different rituals. Peep Jin holding the book. But JK, Hope, and RM seem to be centered around this theory a lot!

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I only typed alchemical transformation and nothing else. This popped up:
Carl Jung discovered that many of the dreams and states of consciousness that his clients reported corresponded remarkably to the descriptions recorded in the alchemical texts. Jung subsequently felt that the knowledge of Alchemy could be used in understanding the process of psychological and spiritual transformation as a tool for use in psychotherapy.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
WOW so coagulation does play in this theory. I had some guesses a few months back that this symbolism would play in the future.
NOW @inquisitor my friend you are a genius!!!
"The alchemical principal of "solve et coagula," or dissolve and coagulate, has been used at each stage of the process. In other words, the form the soul is caught in at the time (the self) must first be dissolved in order to free the soul so that it can rise (in consciousness) to experience a purer and subtler form, which can then be re-coagulated and experienced as the "new self." However, in stage four as the soul incarnates, or descends into the worldly body, the latter has been tempered to be a more suitable vehicle or psyche, which is then coagulated with the soul to form the "self" that has awakened the body and mind to express its nature (the spirit has been materialised and the material body spiritualised)"..Ultimate sacrifice will be served hot in this stage.

@inquisitor stated that this is the last stage this is correct:
"Stage Four: Rubedo or "Reddening" also known as the Red DEATH.

Please guys read on this eye-opening (no pun intended)

Google: The Alchemical Process of Transformation Nigel Hamilton 1985

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Okay,found the post

"Look out for the album art for next cb.
In alchemy,there are three stages of world transformation – planning, chaos, and achievement – and are color-coded to be analogous to the three stages of hermetic alchemy: Nigredo (blackness), Albedo (whiteness) and Rubedo (redness).
black ---> white/transparent/pastel colours ---> red.
Red is supposed to symbolise the final product in alchemy.
This can be actually seen in j0nghyun's solo albums.
View attachment 27176 ---> View attachment 27177 ---> View attachment 27178 (last album)

And a similar progression happened to bt5
View attachment 27179 ---> View attachment 27180 ---> ?
FUCKING A man, this is insane! Like next level conspiracy, all the images and symbols are there.
Someone is getting axed let's see what occurs. Hope was the one wearing all red so let us seee..
THANKS you genius.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I just checked f(x) albums.
Yes,they too have similar imagery!
View attachment 27181 ---> View attachment 27182 ---> View attachment 27183

Red light is the last album with all 5 members.Soon after it's release,Sull1 left the group.
She was the 'sacrifice' of the group!
Maybe someone will leave bt5 and not a death!
Wow it must be true because it goes along with the JH and Sull! theory + alchemy transformation.. I don't think they are leaving there is a possible bye bye as in death for BT$!