BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
kind of btshit related, yall remember the han seo hee girl?

she has another scandal with another idol

am i the only one who thinks that what she is saying is true? i mean, half of it, she is rich and comes from a rich family and she doesnt need any money or anything but she exposes idols like that in just a snap, she has that power, she gave people idols' true colors but fans are blind (or is that just me?)

i remember she said she saw purple you witch in a club when he was still underage and people literally bashed her, what she was saying could be true, what are your thoughts?

asdfghjkl3

Rookie

am i the only one who thinks that what she is saying is true? i mean, half of it, she is rich and comes from a rich family and she doesnt need any money or anything but she exposes idols like that in just a snap, she has that power, she gave people idols' true colors but fans are blind (or is that just me?)

i remember she said she saw purple you witch in a club when he was still underage and people literally bashed her, what she was saying could be true, what are your thoughts?

Considering he "left" the group and they are continuing as a six-member group, it is very likely true.
According to rumors the guy was in juvenile detention for aggravated theft or something during middle school.
As far as I am aware, everything that woman has claimed so far turned out to be true, so V being in a club and drinking is very likely true. Especially if you consider that V seems to be very social. And I don't know about your countries but in my home country underage drinking and clubbing is very mainstream.

That poor dog. He will be deaf after the concert.
That's a demonic dog...the thing will be fine. I'm sorry I just don't have sympathy for that dog, anything owned by bts or bts themselves so if the dog does happen to become deaf then oh well. Idk if they can go as far as to make rituals where they can heal the dog, (Edit: actually they can) and if so then it wouldn't be a big deal, really. :/

Last edited:

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Tannie wasn't at the concert ...and not even that dog was there for the concert.. dogs don't like loud sounds and start barking..
Thank god. That would be animal cruelty.

That's a demonic dog...
I have to admit, I do not believe in demonic animals. And even a demonic dog doesn't deserve to become deaf.

Thank god. That would be animal cruelty.

I have to admit, I do not believe in demonic animals. And even a demonic dog doesn't deserve to become deaf.
I don't believe IN THEM either, I just believe they too can become posessed especially if it lives with satanic people anyway. I personally don't have an opinion if it deserves to or not, I'm not part of that- I was just saying if it does become deaf it wouldn't matter because purple you witch and one eye guy can just heal the thing.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran

Every scandal she has exposed has proven to be true so far. Safe to assume the teacup one is true as well. Clubbing and drinking in teen years is common in a lot of places, hardly a scandal compared to the other things she has said. That girl who Wonho owes money happens to be her lezz girlfriend. Seems like these people are drug dealers for these male idols or something. That is why they know so much. I mean this one said she and TOP from BB would smoke weed together and he would call her when he needed the drug. She also said that he has a very small d**k lmfao.

Last edited:

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
I don't believe IN THEM either, I just believe they too can become posessed especially if it lives with satanic people anyway. I personally don't have an opinion if it deserves to or not, I'm not part of that- I was just saying if it does become deaf it wouldn't matter because purple you witch and one eye guy can just heal the thing.
Possessed implies that the "real" animal is still there and trapped in the body. So it is okay to hurt that animal because it is possessed?

cadiz

Star
Every scandal she has exposed has proven to be true so far. Safe to assume the teacup one is true as well. Clubbing and drinking in teen years is common in a lot of places, hardly a scandal compared to the other things she has said. That girl who Wonho owes money happens to be her lezz girlfriend. Seems like these people are drug dealers for these male idols or something. That is why they know so much. I mean this one said she and TOP from BB would smoke weed together and he would call her when he needed the drug. She also said that he has a very small d**k lmfao.
she said TH and her hang out together in a club. Wich means they have "friends" in common

But she was inmediately silenced after that (other companies can't silence her but it looks like BH can)
But if we consider JK and his friendship with the cocaine tattoo gang is not hard to believe TH is friends with shady people too

Those male idols are all trash....I feel bad for people that gives them money and love
look how all second generation male idols were druggies and criminals....

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
she said TH and her hang out together in a club. Wich means they have "friends" in common

But she was inmediately silenced after that (other companies can't silence her but it looks like BH can)
But if we consider JK and his friendship with the cocaine tattoo gang is not hard to believe TH is friends with shady people too

Those male idols are all trash....I feel bad for people that gives them money and love
Maybe. But she could have just seen him there with other people.
By the way is she a confirmed drug dealer? Or did she only consume drugs with idols?

Truthteller

Veteran

.male idols are all trash....I feel bad for people that gives them money and love
Teacup is def a smoker, everything from his voice to tar stained lips scream smoker. Then there was that time where people saw a juul vape in his photos, which means he vapes. He also declared his love of asparagus several times. One-eyed and Candyman also ”smoke”. Candyman has other addictions too.

cadiz

Star
By the way is she a confirmed drug dealer? Or did she only consume drugs with idols?
yes, she provided drugs for TOP (member of Big Bang) and BI (member of Ikon). The Ikon guy had to leave the group after being exposed

Here is a timeline that explains her criminal record

A timeline of the YG, B.I, T.O.P, Han Seo Hee drug scandal

April 2016 – B.I talks to Han Seo Hee about buying drugs.
May 2016 – Han Seo Hee delivers drugs to B.I at this time, at least according to what she later tells police in her first two investigations.
October 8, 2016 – T.O.P contacts Han Seo Hee for the first time.
October 9-12, 2016 – T.O.P uses drugs with Han Seo Hee three times during this period.
November 2016 – YG reportedly tells Han Seo Hee to head to America.

Here are all the idols she "talked bout untill now....

Hopeful

Star
yes, she provided drugs for TOP (member of Big Bang) and BI (member of Ikon). The Ikon guy had to leave the group after being exposed

Here is a timeline that explains her criminal record

A timeline of the YG, B.I, T.O.P, Han Seo Hee drug scandal

April 2016 – B.I talks to Han Seo Hee about buying drugs.
May 2016 – Han Seo Hee delivers drugs to B.I at this time, at least according to what she later tells police in her first two investigations.
October 8, 2016 – T.O.P contacts Han Seo Hee for the first time.
October 9-12, 2016 – T.O.P uses drugs with Han Seo Hee three times during this period.
November 2016 – YG reportedly tells Han Seo Hee to head to America.

Here are all the idols she "talked bout untill now....

She has such an innocent face though...

And when she admitted in front of police in first 2 investigations that she provided drugs .. how come she didn't get arrested or charged for drug dealing .. i mean she can't be above the Law ...?

wow

Veteran
She has such an innocent face though...

And when she admitted in front of police in first 2 investigations that she provided drugs .. how come she didn't get arrested or charged for drug dealing .. i mean she can't be above the Law ...?
she does have a pretty face, but turns out she uses drugs to the point she sold them, she is rich so she can do ps in a jiffy, but yeah, face doesnt matter, this is why i have trust issues. i look at her face, i see innocence and she is a drug dealer, if i see bts' face, i see horrible things, imagine how many things they did behind the scenes to the point that they look like that.

but i wonder why she hasnt talked about someone being g4y though.

hb0805

Established
Hello guys,

I wanted to share something... saddening.

These days I have drunk coffee with several classmates, and we got philosophical at some point. I tried to use my knowledge on the Bible and what it does promote, and that nobody studies anything nowadays, being so busy and all that stuff...

One of my classmates told me that she knows that I am not a fan of BTS and that I don't know anything about them, but that what I am saying sounds sooo much like the message that BTS is promoting, she feels so proud (of me? of them? of who?) *insert the biggestestestest facepalm ever *.... I felt like my face fell off, I was so shocked, being with the other classmates, besides saying that I am refraining from any comment, I couldn't say anything...

She is a very kind girl, yet she talks in that whiny kpop voice and has their attitude, she sings their songs even on the streets and always talks about them (other classmates also)... today we went with her to someplace, she started playing some BTS world game? And her phone case and wallpaper are purple witch beach (I get that you have a unique way to censor names here :)))) )... she is last year of university, 21 years old.

I feel really useless... what can I do anyway?

hb0805

Established
You know that there was a movie called Fallen (1999), about targeted individuals, like that guy gets woke and is followed by Azazel like everywhere (another name for loocyphoo :))) ), which enters basically any person randomly... at the end that guy was on the verge of killing? the demon, but it got into a cat and that is how it survived (if it has no living animal/human on a ray of 250 meters, it dies off kinda)

So I think that animals can also get possessed... in horror movies you always see how they start going crazy and attacking people...
Just my opinion...

wow

Veteran
Hello guys,

I wanted to share something... saddening.

These days I have drunk coffee with several classmates, and we got philosophical at some point. I tried to use my knowledge on the Bible and what it does promote, and that nobody studies anything nowadays, being so busy and all that stuff...

One of my classmates told me that she knows that I am not a fan of BTS and that I don't know anything about them, but that what I am saying sounds sooo much like the message that BTS is promoting, she feels so proud (of me? of them? of who?) *insert the biggestestestest facepalm ever *.... I felt like my face fell off, I was so shocked, being with the other classmates, besides saying that I am refraining from any comment, I couldn't say anything...

She is a very kind girl, yet she talks in that whiny kpop voice and has their attitude, she sings their songs even on the streets and always talks about them (other classmates also)... today we went with her to someplace, she started playing some BTS world game? And her phone case and wallpaper are purple witch beach (I get that you have a unique way to censor names here :)))) )... she is last year of university, 21 years old.

I feel really useless... what can I do anyway?
ignoring her is the best option imho.

Possessed implies that the "real" animal is still there and trapped in the body. So it is okay to hurt that animal because it is possessed?
I personally wouldn't hurt a possessed animal UNLESS it was trying to hurt/kill me, that's when I'd hurt it (demon(s) by calling the name of Jesus! They (demons) grow weak simply when hearing his name. Now, some animals are wicked just like some humans are. We are all living in a fallen world, meaning many animals aren't good either! A lot of people like to think they're so lovely and it's our fault for abusing them, which is kind of true (this doesn't apply to everyone) but some of them are also simply bad. But if said animal was fine, yet possessed I'd still pray for it! Regarding teas dog though, that dog is evil anyways, we discussed about this a little while ago. I was just telling you if it did get deaf, it can also get healed if tea loves his dog so much! I don't know where you got "Oh but does it deserve it" from, but it wouldn't be a big deal for the reason I stated above.