BTS discussion thread

A por cierto aqui hablan de demonios, y si todos ellos estan poseidos por ciertas deidades mas que nada llamadas ARCONTES, estos seres son los que estan parasitandolos, desde pequeños estos chicos han sido violados torturandolos etc. tambien han sido parte de rituales, orgias y no me sorprende que igual hallan participado en acesinatos, ya que es parte fundamental para crear la disorcion en sus mentes, al igual que todo es filmado para que no puedan salir nunca .

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Is there a way to translate posts here ?.
Those other language posts seem interesting :D ...

And the names of the boys are getting funkier day by day. Even being an old member..sometimes even i can't get who we are talking about.
So..
What about the newbies? They will leave as soon as they enter this thread because no one wants too much confusion.

So, i've seen that all of you are sharing your opinions on bts members, and so, i decided i'm gonna share mine as well.

There's just one thing i'd like to point out before i start, i think they are all under MK ultra, some are just more obvious than the others.

(Long post ahead, i'm sorry)

Seokjin- even tho he was the first member that i saw throwing satanic hand symbols, he seems to be the most innocent one, in my opinion. Also, he always gets the least attention, and the least lines in every song, seems like big$hit doesn't need him...he has probably done some bad stuff too, but he doesn't really seem to like it...and the fact that he doesn't get much attention makes me believe that he is gonna be the sacrafice (i hope we wont talk about that thing too much because its really terrifying...) but i'm not sure if he knows that or not...in short, i think he is the nicest out of them all, and gotta say that he acts the most natural too

Namjoon- oh naw. Honestly, its pretty obvious that he is the leader for a reason. I think that out of them all, he is the most involved in that bs. He doesn't seem to mind all the bad stuff he has to do and go through, but who knows. He looks evil, and most likely, he is. But there is a fact that he has been into this ever since he was born. He was already throwing satanic signs as a teen. He is probably a moonchild, so he didn't have any other choice anyway. I think that he is deffinitely under MK as well. IQ 148, its so sad that he doesn't use it for good things.

Yoongi- he is mysterious, always so quiet and laid back. And for sure, there is a reason behind that. I think that he is struggling with depression, and maybe some other mental illness too. He seems to know a lot about what is happening behind the scenes, there was even a theory that he is a magician because he can guess what will happen in the future, but he doesn't seem to enjoy that. That's probably why he is depressed. I'm not sure about how evil he is, but he doesn't really seem to be 'that bad' to be honest

Hoseok- not gonna lie, but even tho he seems like such a happy and nice guy, he gives me very strange vibes. First of all, i think his happiness is fake. I mean come on. And second, he seems like he is on some drugs or something. Even the blindies (thats how i call armys) said in some of their stupid tweets that idc about, that if he was a gangster, he would be a drug dealer, and that if he went through a breakup, he'd do drugs or something like that. And he is deffinitely under MK ultra (watch daydream and read the lyrics, it hints to alice in wonderland programming) so i can't really say that i trust this guy, he seems pretty fake to me

Jimin- he is an attention seeker. That's the first thing that i think about when i see him. He loves attention, he always seems like he wants to take the lead and have all eyes on him. And he acts really inappropirate. I mean, he is kinda known for his 'hip thrusts' and overly sexy facial expressions. I think he wasn't that bad before, but he got worse in the past months. And in my opinion, he got the most work done on his face. Blindies said that he struggled with self esteem in the past (who knows, maybe he did? the handlers always ruin their victim's self esteem to make them easier to control- aka porcelain doll programming) so maybe he wanted all these surgeries.

Taehyung- oh my. I have so much to say here. First thing, he is under some strong mind control, which caused him the well known multiple personality disorder (shit man't bang even calls him 4D alien, can he be more obvious with his 'creative' nicknames?) and, he is a moonchild for sure. Also, yall have noticed that he's evil and that he has been looking scary, 'like a demon' lately. Yup. But he wasn't like that when they started out. He was pretty normal to be honest. I think that he became evil because he knows that there's no way out and he will have to just deal with it. I think he is that kind of a satanist who got way too deep into this bs, and then slowly started to regret it. I mean, just look at him. He looks like a living depression, sometimes he just starts to cry for 'no exact reason' and he just can't stop...i doubt it's because he was 'getting emotional cuz theres so many armys' and his crying doesnt seem fake as well...i'm sure he does nasty stuff, but i'm not sure if he likes it or not because he always has that damn blank face (which is a sign of MK ultra as well)
Maybe i'm gonna do a theory about him

Jungkook- he has been doing weird stuff lately. I think that he wasn't that bad before, but he just seems to be getting worse and worse...i think that he is the one to get bts all the attention, because there are always news about him (his tatoos, and then that 'dating scandal' or whatever that was) he is kinda starting to look like an emo, or an e-boy or something, maybe that's the new persona that b1g$h1t created for him? That proves that he is under MK ultra as well. Also, sometimes i kinda get the feeling that he is on drugs, idk, he just acts so weird sometimes. I'm not sure if he likes to do the nasty stuff, but he looked way more innocent in the past. He has changed a lot

Thanks to everyone who came this far :) also, i'm already making a theory about each bts member having a special position in the band, i'm probably gonna post it pretty soon
Yes, they're under mind control at times but a lot of everything they do is also their fault. Like they are told what to do, wear, eat but they're also evil so they don't even care. I bet if they could get out of it, they wouldn't. In the beginning they probably were tired of what they had to go through but now and days (final days) they couldn't care less. So it's not like they're like "OMG I'm being controlled, wish I wasn't" They clearly enjoy it.

wow

Veteran
So, i've seen that all of you are sharing your opinions on bts members, and so, i decided i'm gonna share mine as well.

There's just one thing i'd like to point out before i start, i think they are all under MK ultra, some are just more obvious than the others.

(Long post ahead, i'm sorry)

Seokjin- even tho he was the first member that i saw throwing satanic hand symbols, he seems to be the most innocent one, in my opinion. Also, he always gets the least attention, and the least lines in every song, seems like big$hit doesn't need him...he has probably done some bad stuff too, but he doesn't really seem to like it...and the fact that he doesn't get much attention makes me believe that he is gonna be the sacrafice (i hope we wont talk about that thing too much because its really terrifying...) but i'm not sure if he knows that or not...in short, i think he is the nicest out of them all, and gotta say that he acts the most natural too

Namjoon- oh naw. Honestly, its pretty obvious that he is the leader for a reason. I think that out of them all, he is the most involved in that bs. He doesn't seem to mind all the bad stuff he has to do and go through, but who knows. He looks evil, and most likely, he is. But there is a fact that he has been into this ever since he was born. He was already throwing satanic signs as a teen. He is probably a moonchild, so he didn't have any other choice anyway. I think that he is deffinitely under MK as well. IQ 148, its so sad that he doesn't use it for good things.

Yoongi- he is mysterious, always so quiet and laid back. And for sure, there is a reason behind that. I think that he is struggling with depression, and maybe some other mental illness too. He seems to know a lot about what is happening behind the scenes, there was even a theory that he is a magician because he can guess what will happen in the future, but he doesn't seem to enjoy that. That's probably why he is depressed. I'm not sure about how evil he is, but he doesn't really seem to be 'that bad' to be honest

Hoseok- not gonna lie, but even tho he seems like such a happy and nice guy, he gives me very strange vibes. First of all, i think his happiness is fake. I mean come on. And second, he seems like he is on some drugs or something. Even the blindies (thats how i call armys) said in some of their stupid tweets that idc about, that if he was a gangster, he would be a drug dealer, and that if he went through a breakup, he'd do drugs or something like that. And he is deffinitely under MK ultra (watch daydream and read the lyrics, it hints to alice in wonderland programming) so i can't really say that i trust this guy, he seems pretty fake to me

Jimin- he is an attention seeker. That's the first thing that i think about when i see him. He loves attention, he always seems like he wants to take the lead and have all eyes on him. And he acts really inappropirate. I mean, he is kinda known for his 'hip thrusts' and overly sexy facial expressions. I think he wasn't that bad before, but he got worse in the past months. And in my opinion, he got the most work done on his face. Blindies said that he struggled with self esteem in the past (who knows, maybe he did? the handlers always ruin their victim's self esteem to make them easier to control- aka porcelain doll programming) so maybe he wanted all these surgeries.

Taehyung- oh my. I have so much to say here. First thing, he is under some strong mind control, which caused him the well known multiple personality disorder (shit man't bang even calls him 4D alien, can he be more obvious with his 'creative' nicknames?) and, he is a moonchild for sure. Also, yall have noticed that he's evil and that he has been looking scary, 'like a demon' lately. Yup. But he wasn't like that when they started out. He was pretty normal to be honest. I think that he became evil because he knows that there's no way out and he will have to just deal with it. I think he is that kind of a satanist who got way too deep into this bs, and then slowly started to regret it. I mean, just look at him. He looks like a living depression, sometimes he just starts to cry for 'no exact reason' and he just can't stop...i doubt it's because he was 'getting emotional cuz theres so many armys' and his crying doesnt seem fake as well...i'm sure he does nasty stuff, but i'm not sure if he likes it or not because he always has that damn blank face (which is a sign of MK ultra as well)
Maybe i'm gonna do a theory about him

Jungkook- he has been doing weird stuff lately. I think that he wasn't that bad before, but he just seems to be getting worse and worse...i think that he is the one to get bts all the attention, because there are always news about him (his tatoos, and then that 'dating scandal' or whatever that was) he is kinda starting to look like an emo, or an e-boy or something, maybe that's the new persona that b1g$h1t created for him? That proves that he is under MK ultra as well. Also, sometimes i kinda get the feeling that he is on drugs, idk, he just acts so weird sometimes. I'm not sure if he likes to do the nasty stuff, but he looked way more innocent in the past. He has changed a lot

Thanks to everyone who came this far :) also, i'm already making a theory about each bts member having a special position in the band, i'm probably gonna post it pretty soon
rituals and contracts supposed to be done with their own permission, so the rituals they did is their own self doing it, if its an alter, im sure it wont work that well or even fail because their not fully into it and is being controlled by someone else, and im sure some of them only acts depressed and sad to give off negative energy so armys can feel their pain and they will take armys' energy in order for them to be stronger, so i dont think that theyre under mk ultra 24/7, some of them are sober from mk ultra, theyre under mk when theyre on shows or run episodes, but under the scenes, theyre themselves.

so yeah, theyre evil, especially when theyre on fr33masons too, they need to be sober and not under mk ultra to be doing the rituals. also, i think their song ID0L is mocking people like us, who believe theyre under mk and are sad, but their song lyrics told otherwise.

rituals and contracts supposed to be done with their own permission, so the rituals they did is their own self doing it, if its an alter, im sure it wont work that well or even fail because their not fully into it and is being controlled by someone else, and im sure some of them only acts depressed and sad to give off negative energy so armys can feel their pain and they will take armys' energy in order for them to be stronger, so i dont think that theyre under mk ultra 24/7, some of them are sober from mk ultra, theyre under mk when theyre on shows or run episodes, but under the scenes, theyre themselves.

so yeah, theyre evil, especially when theyre on fr33masons too, they need to be sober and not under mk ultra to be doing the rituals. also, i think their song ID0L is mocking people like us, who believe theyre under mk and are sad, but their song lyrics told otherwise.
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get some people to understand. Everything that happens doesn't just mean it's because they're under influence. I wish many would understand that.

cadiz

Star
And the names of the boys are getting funkier day by day. Even being an old member..sometimes even i can't get who we are talking about.
So..
What about the newbies? They will leave as soon as they enter this thread because no one wants too much confusion.
I agree it's getting very confusing and new comers won't understand what we are talking about
the best option is use the initials

JK
RM
TH
JM
SG
JH
J

It's easy to recognize them like that

lightmightgirl

Veteran
A por cierto aqui hablan de demonios, y si todos ellos estan poseidos por ciertas deidades mas que nada llamadas ARCONTES, estos seres son los que estan parasitandolos, desde pequeños estos chicos han sido violados torturandolos etc. tambien han sido parte de rituales, orgias y no me sorprende que igual hallan participado en acesinatos, ya que es parte fundamental para crear la disorcion en sus mentes, al igual que todo es filmado para que no puedan salir nunca .
Buenas Viajero Cosmico, muchas gracias por su comentario en este tema de MK. Sabes de algun otra razon por el uso del color purpura en estos artistas?
View attachment 26921View attachment 26922 Es llamado el arco de la histeria y es asociado mucho en la antiguedad con la posecion demoniaca.
:cool:Esto es bien comun en los artistas de pop. Es como si fuera una propaganda para los fans para demonstrar en el cult que se metieron. No puedo pensar en otra razon porque ellos muestran esto imagenes tan malos.

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran

HealingHugs

Established
Does anyone have the link to the members faces morphing in to each other recently?
It's not the first time I've seen their faces changing. I noticed it years ago when someone tried to feed NJ, his face went obscure, I mean... it was scary! And I once noticed an energy jumping between the members as they performed. I know it sounds crazy but I stand by what i saw. If someone could link the recent face morphing thing i would be grateful. Good day all, bless all of you.

Chai

Rookie
Does anyone have the link to the members faces morphing in to each other recently?
It's not the first time I've seen their faces changing. I noticed it years ago when someone tried to feed NJ, his face went obscure, I mean... it was scary! And I once noticed an energy jumping between the members as they performed. I know it sounds crazy but I stand by what i saw. If someone could link the recent face morphing thing i would be grateful. Good day all, bless all of you.
Is there a video of this??

lightmightgirl

Veteran
It has happened several times it is crazyyy.
Here is one from long time ago:
I really am confused

and of course Big B@ng being morphed into an Arthur meme lol.
https://twitter.com/btsarmykorean2/status/1189042051670659072 the face you make when you discover VC is on to your dirty laundry.
Jokes aside I am on the lookout for the current morphing video brb.

Hopeful

Star
It has happened several times it is crazyyy.
Here is one from long time ago:
I really am confused

and of course Big B@ng being morphed into an Arthur meme lol.
https://twitter.com/btsarmykorean2/status/1189042051670659072 the face you make when you discover VC is on to your dirty laundry.
Jokes aside I am on the lookout for the current morphing video brb.
Y00ngi as h0seok is my favourite one .. because..as soon as yoongs pulls the devil horns behind his back
His face changes..
I tried to find the clip but couldn't find it .

Here's an addition to the list..
https://twitter.com/koosafety/status/1188158112005591045?s=19

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Y00ngi as h0seok is my favourite one .. because..as soon as yoongs pulls the devil horns behind his back
His face changes..
I tried to find the clip but couldn't find it .

Here's an addition to the list..
What the hell was that woah plain in sight,
This one too:

OH found one from the recent bunch:
notice all red too

Truthteller

Veteran
Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
This is so weird... Looking at these makes me now see someone who’s totally given up, like dead behind the eyes.
Whether that’s due to depression or weariness at what he’s done and has to do; whether he’s possessed or whatever, or just plain evil, I don’t know.
But these pics just scream to me someone who’s just empty inside and given up.
PS: ‘teacup’ is too funny:D:D
Yeah the term is dead behind the eyes, you know kind of soulless. But also kind of scary. I am sure he is not mentally too well a lot of the time. He has issues like the rest of them, nothing new.

I find the morphing thing interesting but my persistent logical side explains it away.....
Like, it’s usually the ones who have had the Korean male ‘pretty boy’ surgery who look alike or seem to swap faces at times.
For example, JH, SG, JM and JK all have that pretty Korean male facial surgery look, so I think they do have very similar facial features (specially cheek bones/jawlines etc), so when they’re dancing around they can look very similar or sometimes freakily twin-like. And there’s flashing lighting etc which changes the look of the face as they move, so that adds to the effect too.
The only thing that messes with my logic is how I’ve mistaken J for JM, although this was for a split second and then I realised who was who.
I’m yet to be convinced of them morphing or shifting into each other tbh.
I think the only way I’d get on board with that theory is if, say, RM regularly looked exactly like SG or JH because, despite his surgery, he doesn’t have the same pretty boy kind of face as the others I mentioned, so is easier to recognise as RM during all the fast dancing etc.
Feel free to prove me wrong though! Although I’d be a bit scared to see such proof, ngl :D
**EDIT**
I’m not dismissing the whole concept here, btw, just saying how I see things. But if I were to see anyone shape shifting or morphing in front of my own eyes then of course I’d have to believe it, but looking at fuzzy pictures or videos just makes me go all logical about it!
That's actually a good explanation. I just believe they were shape shifting because I'm pretty sure they get possessed at certain times on stage. Why? So their moves/singing can appear better to the audience that will cause the audience to waste their energy even more by screaming and jumping around- perhaps even fainting. So that way, they can absorb more energy. Not to mention, everything they do, they make sure to cast spells on it and that's what was happening during their performances. I wouldn't think their faces would look awfully similar all of a SUDDEN on stage...