BTS discussion thread

BTS*is*BAE

Rookie
As far as i know ..it's a spiritually good thing .. it is said to ward of evil energies .. and it starts to disappear if the owner of the shield does something negative or even becomes negative or sad ..
Hence..it proves his always smiley pers0na .. trying to stay hopeful always.. so that it won't deteriorate.

I think you came back after a long time ..right? Good to see you after quite a while :)
Or he can't be read because he doesn't HAVE a soul (like a clone or body snatched or MK Ultra shattered). That is what I keep thinking ...

Yeah, I needed a break. This is a great thread, but it's SOOOOO heavy and depressing :(

Hopeful

Star
Legit everyday, to be honest. But i'm slowly getting used to it. This will sound selfish, but i miss tea the most because he has always been my favourite. So seeing my old drawings of him and stuff...it breaks my heart. And now seeing that he has turned evil...sometimes i observe him and notice, that he looks very sad and tired and because of that, i know or atleast, hope, that he still has a heart, and feels emotions like a normal person would :( but i'm glad that God told me the truth, it's better than being blind and selfish like most armys are.

[edit]
I forgot to mention something, i often think about what would their lives be like if they weren't under bighit, or even worse, if they weren't born into it like nj and th, honestly, thats why i feel sympathy for them, because they didn't chose to live like that, if they were like this ever since they were born...
Whatever they are in Beetees World game before meeting eachother ..is what they would have been if they didn't end up inthe company..

Rm as some officer or detective with high IQ

H0bi a veterinarian ( he wanted to be smart like his sister who is very good in English and a has a clothing line)

J1n a hotel manager and his family is said to own big hotels.

Suga a piano player and his song first love is about a piano in a way.

And the rest whatever they are ..that's what they would have been..

ZERO

Legit everyday, to be honest. But i'm slowly getting used to it. This will sound selfish, but i miss tea the most because he has always been my favourite. So seeing my old drawings of him and stuff...it breaks my heart. And now seeing that he has turned evil...sometimes i observe him and notice, that he looks very sad and tired and because of that, i know or atleast, hope, that he still has a heart, and feels emotions like a normal person would :( but i'm glad that God told me the truth, it's better than being blind and selfish like most armys are.

[edit]
I forgot to mention something, i often think about what would their lives be like if they weren't under bighit, or even worse, if they weren't born into it like nj and th, honestly, thats why i feel sympathy for them, because they didn't chose to live like that, if they were like this ever since they were born...
Yeah, I know right? That is something that confuses me too.. Like they were all initiated at a young age, maybe not being able to escape anymore because of being constantly reprogrammed (like maybe if they would want to leave, I don't think they would even let them because they are way too famous and too powerful, they can make any propaganda happen using their position). I wonder how much of their true selves do we actually see? Or are their bodies just being used (MK-ULTRA or demonic posession)? How much of them is to blame?

I know only God knows, but I'm just so curious. Since I can't really phathom the fact that they would be fine being continuously abused in horrible and disgusting ways. I mean, they are actually humans with souls, God has created them, and God is watching them too as He is watching everyone and thing. And I do believe that no matter what a person has done, God can forgive him. Maybe we wouldn't understand that, but we are humans, God is the most Forgiving, never doubt that. So, I wouldn't say they are bound to go to hell. You never know someone's true heart.. And God knows best.

Truthteller

Veteran
https://twitter.com/outrooyoongii/status/1188163025993420800?s=20

They are not even subtle about their gender confusion agenda. It is so out there and the fans are noticing, which is the point.

Oh yeah, one eyed has also started to look more feminine. He is the self-admitted bisexual in the group after all, at this point I have little doubt.
Apparently he wrote binamjoon instead of By namjoon, and had the rainbow flag. Coincidence, I think not.

For me personally this is enough evidence of them pushing a satanic agenda for the elite, which involves confusing the young about gender and sexuality.This is not even a matter of personal and private preferences anymore. Some may think it is no big deal, but these things can be very detrimental for a group of vulnerable people.
No wonder they all look so clownish.

Some people here don’t get bad vibes from Hobo, but I must say he has one of the most freakish and Michael Jacksonesque faces I have seen in Kpop.

Last edited:

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Wow I lost so many brain cells with that one. Blind fans that are commenting on the 432 hertz thing does signify something, but they may think it is just a spiritual journey they are embarking on.

BT$ is also trying to rebel against fans comment on their vlive too:

A bit hypocritical if you ask me, considering his colleague V asked a girl to cover up during a fansign, because he found her shirt too revealing.

wow

Veteran
im dying with the new nicknames omg

nj : one eyed guy/one eyed fly guy
sg : candyman/sugarman
jm : jimbo
jk : just kidding
th : purple you witch
hs : hobo

jn, consider yourself lucky dude, you have never been treated too badly by us here XD

OvercomeItAll

Established
im dying with the new nicknames omg

nj : one eyed guy/one eyed fly guy
sg : candyman/sugarman
jm : jimbo
jk : just kidding
th : purple you witch
hs : hobo

jn, consider yourself lucky dude, you have never been treated too badly by us here XD
Ikr I CACKLED at purple you witch lmao it's perfect

Yeahh but I guess it's cus we think jn's time here is limited so we're sort of cutting him some slack...

Btw I've got a question. Is it only the singers themselves that are sacrificed? What about the managers, the ones that are involved in the cult themselves? Like is there no chance that Hitboy will get sacrificed?

Last edited:
Their faces always shift into one another... for split seconds and its horrifying :D ..

I never thought j1m would turn into tae .. because their faces are so different.. but it happened and i was shook ..

You know i have a little theory here .. when the dem0n leaves the previous person to enter the next one ..the face of the previous one shows for a split second until the dem0n adjusts to the shape of the next one ... (just a theory... although someone who has been into this stuff can clear us on this )
I knew they could do that (possession), but literally faces turning into EACH OTHERS faces for a second?? Honestly with all of their performances- it seems they're getting more worse by the second to the point where even FANS noticed how demonic Tae looked. Did anyone acknowledge how GREAT that is? They finally noticed SOMETHING and whether they choose to later ignore it or not I'm just glad they noticed SOMETHING.

cadiz

Star
For me personally this is enough evidence of them pushing a satanic agenda for the elite, which involves confusing the young about gender and sexuality.This is not even a matter of personal and private preferences anymore. Some may think it is no big deal, but these things can be very detrimental for a group of vulnerable people.

Some people here don’t get bad vibes from Hobo, but I must say he has one of the most freakish and Michael Jacksonesque faces I have seen in Kpop.
yep they are going all out with their agenda . wearing dresses and women's clothes all the time

fans think is so atractive ...so it's confusing them. why would you find a man in women's clothes atractive?

And they do this on purposse....just think about their debut and how they used to dress so manly and act like real men

But now they are a group of drag queens??....lmao

Those who think this change is"organic" must be blind.....they legit look like women now

https://twitter.com/outrooyoongii/status/1188163025993420800?s=20

They are not even subtle about their gender confusion agenda. It is so out there and the fans are noticing, which is the point.

Oh yeah, one eyed has also started to look more feminine. He is the self-admitted bisexual in the group after all, at this point I have little doubt.
Apparently he wrote binamjoon instead of By namjoon, and had the rainbow flag. Coincidence, I think not.

Honestly, men look so creepy in dresses. Any kind of man that's wearing a dress nearby, I would literally turn the other way. I don't know, it's just a no from me.

Truthteller

Veteran
yep they are going all out with their agenda . wearing dresses and women's clothes all the time

fans think is so atractive ...so it's confusing them. why would you find a man in women's clothes atractive?

And they do this on purposse....just think about their debut and how they used to dress so manly and act like real men

But now they are a group of drag queens??....lmao

Those who think this change is"organic" must be blind.....they legit look like women now
I think that considering their sexual behaviours, this new image is closer to what some of them actually are. They even talked about how they are more comfortable with their concepts, cause they can be their true selves or whatnot, but them again who knows , right? Not too long ago jimbo was exposed with a male hooker. It is not just about their make up and dresses, their mannerisms in itself speak a thousand words. Those mannerisms are often subconcious or so ingrained that they can’t always be controlled. Have you seem junglebook? Someone pointed that he is starting to morf into his idol IU. LOL. Man what a crush!

Last edited:

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Totally agree with your observations.
However,it feels like candyman is more disposable at the moment.
If his background is really what they tell it is,he comes with no backing while j1n has a pretty wealthy family that can buy him out of anything.And the debt some posters mentioned a while back,it could actually be candyman.He owes bigshit for his career.
Rest of them do as well,but when you look at their back stories(if real),the group is made for one-eye;jamal and jin have wealthy families,tea despite his claims of coming from a farming family, his father bought him a swiss watch for becoming a trainee(so, wealthy,I guess),h0pe has a regular working family with his dad being an academician and all and junglebook was taken over by bigshit since childhood and separately sent to us for special training.
Candyman was working behind the scenes initially and then tricked to work in the group by bigshit.He really owes his career.Some people mentioned him being estranged from his dad.He really doesn't have any backing,except maybe sponsors of course.
Now,the white lighter symbolism that is a common thread for 27 club.
Candyman held a white lighter while he shook hands with the devil in some mv(I don't know the names of their songs,if anyone remembers,do add :))
He is the one most known for depression in the group.Fans are pretty much aware of his prescription use too.
The ss of clocks depicting 4:32 posted earlier,has both him and j1n .What if he gets chosen instead of j1n,because of background?And it depicts the time of the event?
And someone earlier posted that his home town wanted to name a street after him.He is a local hero,of sorts.
I don't think there's much buzz about j1n.So,even if he's disposed,I don't think there will be much impact.
'These' people like to off someone who has some impact on masses.Like,in case of Sull1,they could use the narrative of cyber bullying and depression.
Add to it,candyman's greed for grammy.There was some dark joke 'grannies for grammies'.
How far will he go for a grammy?Will he sacrifice his life?Who knows?They could just use the narrative of his desire for grammy and obsessively working for it made him more depressed or something.In korean age,won't he be 27 next year?
And there is another point.
The idols who suicided,were involved in some accident earlier.
I think,bt5 were involved in an accident too some time ago because of some stalkers.Though there were no injuries,candyman's name did crop up at that time,just saying.(the members were travelling in many cars and not everyone was involved in it.)
I'm not sure there is such a story for j1n,though a freaky misfiring while cleaning firearms will work fine.
Their recent signalling with red clothes,striped clothes and most importantly that number is intriguing.(Wait,what if they are celebrating some already done sacrifice,though?)
Look out for halloween and christmas.
Yup, I used to really think Chin (J!N) was the one getting sacrificed but honestly he would not make any impact on society and his fans, they need someone who could make heavy impact. They usually get someone who suffers from mental illness and depression specifically, more so these artists are seen in very weak mental conditions right before their "death". CHin is definitely not one but I could be wrong. I have seen Jamal rise up in fame but now Just kidding is pretty much getting up there too (the golden maknae) thing is quickly being promoted with everything. From all of their stories Splenda seems to me the most bound to being axed, he does owe $$ and I am imagining that he has no familial support although his parents came to his concerts and he was happy to see them...He also mentions his hometown in his raps so who knows if he does it to get more attention and feel "in". The red and striped clothing, especially purple you witch is going to sacrifice someone soon. He was dressed as an angel yesterday very different than the devil outfit (fallen angel) story he was going for.

cadiz

Star
I think that considering their sexual behaviours, this new image is closer to what some of them actually are. They even talked about how they are more comfortable with their concepts, cause they can be their true selves or whatnot, but them again who knows , right? Not too long ago jimbo was exposed with a male hooker. It is not just about their make up and dresses, their mannerisms in itself speak a thousand words. Those mannerisms are often subconcious or so ingrained that they can’t always be controlled. Have you seem junglebook? Someone pointed that he is starting to morf into his idol IU. LOL. Man what a crush!
yes JK and IU are looking like twins
I think fans start to question their sexualities because they are so atracted to these guys, and they look like women

Yup, I used to really think Chin (J!N) was the one getting sacrificed but honestly he would not make any impact on society and his fans, they need someone who could make heavy impact. They usually get someone who suffers from mental illness and depression specifically, more so these artists are seen in very weak mental conditions right before their "death". CHin is definitely not one but I could be wrong. I have seen Jamal rise up in fame but now Just kidding is pretty much getting up there too (the golden maknae) thing is quickly being promoted with everything. From all of their stories Splenda seems to me the most bound to being axed, he does owe $$ and I am imagining that he has no familial support although his parents came to his concerts and he was happy to see them...He also mentions his hometown in his raps so who knows if he does it to get more attention and feel "in". The red and striped clothing, especially purple you witch is going to sacrifice someone soon. He was dressed as an angel yesterday very different than the devil outfit (fallen angel) story he was going for.
I do agree Sugar is the one who shows signs of depression. Not only in the way he acts (that could be scripted) but on his body changes....

I posted before some pictures of him looking very bloated (could be result of medication)
but there was a time he was very skinny...his weight change a lot

from this:

to this:

And someone posted here a picture of his hands and how they looked all bloody, like he is hurting himself or something

lightmightgirl

Veteran
This should have been : Dear Army You All Are Part Of My Special Elixir- I am Not Sorry, Keep Buying IT-Love from Korea, Kisses!

Sorry to be brutal, but Army's who are not woke need to realize, let us say this Illuminati crap is all bull$hit. They are still part of a fake agenda of woke "men" who decide to speak on stuff that is totally constructed out of a crock pot, nothing is true. And this article was great because I did not know B@ng PD was a JYP slave lol.

Peep the social media lecture they are supposedly taught.

BlueNeon

Rookie
Hahaha it’s weird to see nj with both eyes open at the same time :p He must’ve felt really weird, but at least he had his sshhhh thing to focus on :rolleyes:
Yeah jk looks horrible, he’s gone so bad this year, I don’t like what’s going on with him.
And the eternally happy Jope, always smiling and happy happy happy..... yeah right!
We just needed taeh with his evil stare and that pic would’ve been worthy of a Halloween poster!
Makes me feel so uneasy when I look at jungk00k this year he looks so soulless, makes me wonder what he's seen/ been through but at the same time I don't want to know cos it's his choice.
kook.jpgloot.jpg
tae gives off enough weirdness nowadays, I'm freaked XD
one-eyed-j00n XD

BlueNeon

Rookie
Does anyone here maybe... kind of miss bts? Like I know for a fact I usually say I don't, and I really haven't recently but I'm just going into depths with how their lives could've been before all of this started. Sure, some of them were born wicked anyways, but it felt like just yesterday I met bts and loved how random and funny they'd act. I remember looking into their personalities and feeling cozy. It's strange because as soon as I found out about them, God told me on the spot they were involved with satanism and yet I couldn't help but become curious and ignore God's warning anyways.

Then after some months, I just accepted the fact they were evil and turned back to God. It was a happy and yet depressing feeling indeed, and now when I look at them I feel disgust but sometimes... just wish it didn't have to be this way but God does things for a reason, so I'll leave it in his hands.
Don't worry about it, I'm sure we all understand on here.
Things happen for a reason, and as heartbreaking as it was to find out the truth, I'm sure you'd rather live a sad truth than a happy lie.
I'm glad you listened to God this time, I have found that if you don't listen to a warning once, you will truly appreciate it a second time.
I understand how you feel, I was happy but deluded but now I feel better that I really know what I'm seeing in front of my eyes,

After all it's God's plan, and I see it that the fact we are woke as a blessing from him. :)

He looks like he’s on something too, or maybe just harder mind control, I dunno. He looks ‘affected’, but like he’s enjoying it cuz it’s kind of ignorant bliss, if that makes sense.
As for Taea, I have to confess that for some unknown reason I woke up this morning and felt attracted to him whilst still finding him creepy, so that’s a bit concerning!
I didn’t have any dreams about him - although we apparently only remember our dreams when we wake up before they finish so maybe I did?
Gonna clear my mind of negative energy etc with my usual vid I think :eek:
Trust me when I tell you that I was crushing hardcore on purple you witch (XD I couldn't type that without laughing) like I used to read Fanfics, it was ONLY ever me searching up "th x reader" and feeling guilty whilst doing so. I'd look at the comments only to get very irritated with how dumb army was acting and even so, I'd ignore it and continue reading. I felt heavy while doing so because I knew God didn't want me to do that, and yet I rebelled. I got the the point where I would fantasize about them and me being best friends and together with one of them (Because poly relationships are a no-no!) got worse and worse and worse and I remember God saying he wouldn't let us get tempted to the point where we would fall. I was legit AT that point until I slowly but surely made my way back as I explained earlier.

I don't know what you're feeling rn, but now when I look at purple you witch bitch, all negative emotions come out of me, and why? Because I DESPISE him. I used to think nj was worse, but boy was I wrong.