BTS discussion thread

Scars512

Established
I'm starting to think that BH is making some serious cash from B+s tweeting about these artists or going to their concerts. JM did not look happy to see that guy -- more like he had to take an obligatory photo. Knowing how much Army will support anyone even remotely connected with B+s probably means that their labels pay some cash to get B+s to endorse them.

Does B+s ever recommend non-Western artists? Or even just artists from non-English speaking artists? I don't follow them on Twitter or anything, so I'm curious as to how diverse their recommendations are.

Hopeful

Star
I'm starting to think that BH is making some serious cash from B+s tweeting about these artists or going to their concerts. JM did not look happy to see that guy -- more like he had to take an obligatory photo. Knowing how much Army will support anyone even remotely connected with B+s probably means that their labels pay some cash to get B+s to endorse them.

Does B+s ever recommend non-Western artists? Or even just artists from non-English speaking artists? I don't follow them on Twitter or anything, so I'm curious as to how diverse their recommendations are.
Yes they do recommend often...
And alec is in the Playlist of j1min...

Michelle44

Rookie
You know I didn't know the members had their own playlist until I saw it get recommended on Spotify:

Jungkook added this one song that honestly says a lot in my opinion, kinda supports the idea that these guys hide a lot and they know well they do. I don't think ppl should take it as "oh its just a song", 9/10 of songs that I listen to are because I can relate to them on some level.

This is the song that caught my attention: (here's his playlist btw https://open.spotify.com/playlist/59b6qZDNJI2ZfhqZFMaU6R?si=uVXNBF2CTc-y3PSjXUwlMA)
"Love me Less"

"Would you love me less?
If you knew the places that I've been?
If you knew the damage that I did?
Would you love me less?

I got too much dirt to come clean
Closets full of skeletons that you don't wanna see
Will you judge me? All my ugly?
I won't blame you if you do."

Hopeful

Star
So,I was having a discussion with an acquaintance of mine about how the entertainment industry works,about how the politics are working and other topics.Not even conspiracy related guys,just the slightly less talked about mainstream stuff.Besides,they were the one who told me about 9/11 inside job,a long time ago.
Anyway,they asked me,
"Why are you learning about all this?What's in it for you?
Why do you even bother about what others are doing?
Focus on your own thing.Stop judging others!"
Apparently,my random talk made them extremely uncomfortable and over this weekend,they,along with other friends kind of had an intervention for me asking me to stop looking for these sort of things."Doesn't matter even if it's facts.Those things don't affect you. Stop this!" :oops:

I ask you guys,
"Are we judging these people and wasting our time or are we discussing the facts and trying to stay awake?And is staying awake bad as it is incongrous with how you have to keep up with the societal demands?What is the point in knowing all this,guys?"
So many questions.It would be great if any of you could answer any of these.:)

P.S. I know some of you will advice me to take a break from this forum and other stuff.
I might(or might not),once I organise my thoughts.
Sorry if I derailed the thread:)
It's okay to be educated about this stuff.. Because who knows who you have to educate in the future..
There was no one to educate me about this..and i wished there was someone..
Not everyone is like that.. That if it doesn't affect you why are you bothering? There are people out there.. Good people.. who want knowledge who want a way out of such addictions.. Think of all the newbies who came here including me.. Who can't say a word on twitter but can say something here and get slight answers here if not the whole answer.. They can then reach their own conclusions.. And at least you and i have played a part in it..
Whatever i said is based on my personal experience.. And if i am like that.. If i was looking for answers then there are thousands out there who are like me.. And i don't want them to be like me.. Alone and clueless like i was in the beginning.. Sure it is scary in the beginning... But later you become strong and i don't agree with people saying it doesn't affect us.. If it affects humanity.. It affects US.. We are humans.. Even animals travel in groups and packs.. I don't know why humans don't.. Sad..

The last and most important thing here is to keep the balance too.. This shouldn't affect your relationship with GOD.. Shouldn't affect your praying.. In my case. It made me a stronger believer in GOD..

yoongiyoongi

Established
So,I was having a discussion with an acquaintance of mine about how the entertainment industry works,about how the politics are working and other topics.Not even conspiracy related guys,just the slightly less talked about mainstream stuff.Besides,they were the one who told me about 9/11 inside job,a long time ago.
Anyway,they asked me,
"Why are you learning about all this?What's in it for you?
Why do you even bother about what others are doing?
Focus on your own thing.Stop judging others!"
Apparently,my random talk made them extremely uncomfortable and over this weekend,they,along with other friends kind of had an intervention for me asking me to stop looking for these sort of things."Doesn't matter even if it's facts.Those things don't affect you. Stop this!" :oops:

I ask you guys,
"Are we judging these people and wasting our time or are we discussing the facts and trying to stay awake?And is staying awake bad as it is incongrous with how you have to keep up with the societal demands?What is the point in knowing all this,guys?"
So many questions.It would be great if any of you could answer any of these.:)

P.S. I know some of you will advice me to take a break from this forum and other stuff.
Well according to the word of God it says we should judge righteously and we must not be guilty of hypocrisy while doing so , we should not slander anyone who commits the same faults that we continue to do John 7:24 KJVS [24] Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment it also says we should be vigilant as well we have to be aware of the chaos happening in our current world so we would be able to alert others and relate it to scripture prophecies and pray against them as well
1 Peter 5:8-10
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Peter 5:8
Be of sober spirit, be on the alert Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
Matthew 26:41
"Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."
you could read more on this
i hope i didn't explain this poorly and it helped a bit also i'm not sure everyone here is religious and may agree with this viewpoint but i hope it spreads a message as well.
Lastly i personally believe being awake isn't necessarily a bad thing but i feel like if you try to go deeper and get so absorbed in all this conspiracies it could strain you from developing a relationship with God which is really the most important thing right now also i would recommend you also read this as well i hope it is of much help at least https://biblereasons.com/exposing-evil/

Navy

Rookie
Now i understand what this break is about .. This break is about those who got the least programmed throughout the year..
H0bi suga and k00k..
These 3 are going through it... I don't know why no one is questioning about Jungk00k that where is he...

Today H0bi left for LA.. Alone.. It's some promotion they say...
And he was acting really weird.. Plus he was hiding his hair.. Because there is a change of color.. He has got blond highlights..

View attachment 24831

And some people are saying he got some nailart but some are saying he got his nails smashed by a hammer or something and it looks like they're coming off or something..

View attachment 24832View attachment 24833
Those nails look gross!!! These guys are not on break jh is probably going there for a reprogramming and a collab with someone. I'm honestly starting to hate jamal like I can't stand him, I feel like he's so cocky for no reason. He ain't handsome, he can't sing to save his life but can only dance. He's popular by association he needs to humble himself and remove those nasty glasses... Sorry y'all for this but I'm just disgusted by him I had to say it!

sandonthebeach

Established
It's not like we care who they fuck or what kind of ice cream they like, we are talking about things that normally are not discussed, like the inside working of the entertainment industry, the manipulation tactics...so on. And it's important to know it. The word "idiot" comes from the Ancient Greek "idiotes", which basically meant, people who were self-centered, minding their own business and not caring about the stuff of public life (the government of the polis...so on). So, these people that tell you....why are you worrying? Or just look at you as if you were some kind of kook, just because you care about this type of stuff......are just "idiotes". But, I'm gonna tell you something, don't go preaching this stuff, let them be the ones to approach you.

What is the point of knowing all of this? I'm going to answer you with another question...what is the point of watching numbing stuff on tv? and watching the crappy films that nowadays are being shown? and working on bullshit jobs? Knowledge is very uncomfortable for so many people.

I know some of you will advice me to take a break from this forum and other stuff.
Don't give up but don't go preaching to people that want to live in their particular world of rainbows and unicorns.

Shuna

Veteran
I found this picture on tumblr: "Illustrations from the 1910 edition of Arthur Edward Waite’s The Book of Black Magic and of Pacts." The figure 6. is very interesting: You have noticed, that some of the signatures in the KPop make unfinished stars, make it, even if I think you already have guessed, these symbols are symbols of black magic:
1566232591117.png

Hopeful

Star
The maximum likes their tweet has ever reached is 1.9M... Which is very weird regarding 21.3M followers... I wonder why people don't question that... Celebrities like just1n bieber and ar1ana having way more followers tham them only have 68k or 125k likes to their tweets... Somethings really fishy...

And news on txt

Hopeful

Star
The theme for armyzip membership is New Superhero..
Nothing super heroic here.. I only see beaten up members and the leader (rm) and shadow leader (tae) switching roles here ...

They're basically feeding the wattpadians.. And when there are mass sh00tings happening.. Give your Good Boy a gun and make fans crazy and want one too...

blackdwarf

Rookie
Hello guys!

I'm sorry for messing up in this discussion, but I want to share my feeling here :) This is my new post since I've been a silent reader for several months. I was BT5 fan since LY era, February 2018. My bias was sg a.k.a seoltang XD the sweet boi, and my feeling for him was getting bigger when I knew his past story, his smile (okay now I'm disgusted to myself) and then I searched up other members story and BT5 official story that said they was underdogs and something else. Finally, I really attached to them. I just watching their videos, and their song like their song is the best in this whole world XD I've never been like that before, never been to obsessed like I thought about they're the cool friends and I always imagine if they're my friends. Feel like their leader the one eyed man is the most intelectual man and I feel a platonic love (sometimes a romantic love) for seoltang too.

One day, I feel something weird about my obsession. Like, actually they're strangers but they're celebrities. I don't have to over-loving them right :D since that, I forced myself to getting closer to God and I found this thread. Maybe this thread is not really makes a sense for other people, but I've read many pages and I think y'all make sense ;) so when I knew about this occult stuff or this BT5 'fake love', I feel like betrayed.

Now I'm no longer a fan but I feel a little bit depressed in my uni life (I don't really like my university also my seniors sometimes yelled at me and my friends, makes me emotionally tired when I'm home) and I have a test for getting a better place to study (really I want to escape from my uni :() so I feel like something forces me to watch them again because yash, I only get happiness from them :confused:

It's so hard to moving on :( although you know about all of that dirty stuff

Sorry for a long post guys

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
Guys, what do you think of this chick on Quora who claims to be one eyed's cousin?
She also claims that JK and JM has a girlfriend(seems possible)
her profile pic looks demonic and she seems kind of rude and very aligned with the elite agendas.
See for yourself https://www.quora.com/profile/Ming-Sang
Here's a few examples.

View attachment 24867
View attachment 24861
View attachment 24868

View attachment 24862
View attachment 24863
View attachment 24864
View attachment 24865
View attachment 24866
One word: bullshit.

cadiz

Star

this is so weird....Ive had conjuntivitis before and with the right medication you will be cured in only a few days
Now TXT is taking a break for months because of conjuntivitis??

And how weird both TXT and BTS are taking a hiatus at the same time........ BTS is supposed to be back in October too right?
Something shady is happening behind the scenes and this conjuntivitis stuff used as an excuse

cadiz

Star
Guys, what do you think of this chick on Quora who claims to be one eyed's cousin?
She also claims that JK and JM has a girlfriend(seems possible)
her profile pic looks demonic and she seems kind of rude and very aligned with the elite agendas.
See for yourself https://www.quora.com/profile/Ming-Sang
Here's a few examples.

View attachment 24867
View attachment 24861
View attachment 24868

View attachment 24862
View attachment 24863
View attachment 24864
View attachment 24865
View attachment 24866
sounds fake, everyone can go and say they are BTS cousin, sister, whatever
and you know she is a troll when she says BTS are not fake in front of the camera....it has been proven here several times they are scripted

asdfghjkl3

Rookie
this is so weird....Ive had conjuntivitis before and with the right medication you will be cured in only a few days
Now TXT is taking a break for months because of conjuntivitis??

And how weird both TXT and BTS are taking a hiatus at the same time........ BTS is supposed to be back in October too right?
Something shady is happening behind the scenes and this conjuntivitis stuff used as an excuse
I agree. Conjunctivits is not even a reason to take time off work, unless you work in a hospital or in a setting with vulnerable people. The doctor prescribes antibiotic eye drops and hands you a fancy eye patch, that's all. It looks suspicious.
Maybe the debut was underwhelming from a financial point of view. Maybe they don't know what to do with them in the future and need to reevaluate. Maybe the group members cannot stand each other and need to be put back in line behind the scenes.

I am curious to see if BTS really comes back in October. I am sure they will perform in Saudi Arabia, but I think they may be behind schedule a bit. If they really aim for a Grammy in 2020, they need to bring their A game. However this nomination period is cut short by one month. It ends on August 31. That means that they only have MOTS:persona as a Grammy contender, because LY:Answer was released too early last year. The new album was more than underwhelming. They do not deserve even a nomination for that, and I pray that they don't get one. If they receive a Grammy for that mess, I'll scream. Many fans hoped for a second album this year that would also enter the Grammys. I don't see that happening right now.

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
The theme for armyzip membership is New Superhero..
Nothing super heroic here.. I only see beaten up members and the leader (rm) and shadow leader (tae) switching roles here ...

They're basically feeding the wattpadians.. And when there are mass sh00tings happening.. Give your Good Boy a gun and make fans crazy and want one too...
Looks like they're going back to a dark concept again.
Their concepts:
pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows -> WaKe Me Up inSidE -> rinse (the fan's minds) and repeat