BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hello everyone
I am an old member of this thread that made a statement a while ago.
I don't know how many of you that know about it are still here but I should say this anyway
I am afraid that I can't make more videos about bts and illuminati in general.

I am coming from a Christian family, and I was taught many Christian rules and restrictions. One of them is listening to your parents. My parents found out recently about my videos and told me that it's way too dangerous to go on making them, and that they are afraid people I fight against might notice me and hurt me.
I am not believing that it is the case and they are right, but I am afraid that even tho they might be wrong, not listening to them might bring some mischief.
I am very happy that I was able to make 2 videos about it and that I could save and protect many people from being exposed to such bait.

The last things I wanted to talk about were MKultra, moonchild theory and TXT. I also had some other suggestions from people before that I accepted initially.
I hope there could be someone that will carefully talk about this and help people see the truth. By now, Mkultra theory made many people see BTS in another light and leave the fandom, so I believe a video about it would help a lot.
For the ones that don't know about my videos here they are:
(one of them gained and is still gains a lot of attention fortunatelly)

Again I am really sorry I can't make other videos about this. I really had many other plans related to the kpop industry that not many talk about. If you are willing to make videos about this topic use info from this thread and the kpop thread as well. You can use the search tool to find posts about certain topics. I think this is the most informative place related to this subject in the whole internet.

Scars512

Established
the worst things that has been spread about were done by the fans themself(internationals), so i wonder if they will sue them or they will focus on the k haters site
I honestly doubt that they are going to sue a lot of people. They might sue one or two to make an example out of them, but this is mostly just a bluff to scare off a lot of young fans from criticizing them. They count on most BTS fans being kids who don't know the law and who might be terrified by this to keep their mouth shut and not voice any negative criticism about them.

It seems to me that BTS pretends that they are teaching kids that you should ignore the haters and love yourself -- but, it looks like they are pretty thin skinned and take every single negative thing way too seriously. Maybe they should learn to love themselves a little bit more, too.

Stephania

Star
Я не тролль и я русская,тебе стоит успокоиться.Ты можешь воспользоваться гугл переводчиком что бы перевести это...или у тебя его нет??
Trolio

deniiiiXD

Veteran
View attachment 24997
View attachment 24998
Take care guys~❤
I pray they don't hunt us down
Guys I was an army for so many years and also a hater for so many years since I started being more and more aware of this shit going on. I guess BTS and Bighit are just afraid to have the truth spread as it might influence other people so they bring fear into people.
But I guarantee that I was their worst enemy in the past years on twitter. Imagine how much grudge I had on them after they almost made me fall apart. So I made sure they see my anger. I sent them emails and tweets regularly with photos and even went on waverse to tell them that I still believe they are satanic and sick. I spammed all their accounts heh

And I never received a glimpse of attention from them back. They are just scared chickens

OvercomeItAll

Established
Hello everyone
I am an old member of this thread that made a statement a while ago.
I don't know how many of you that know about it are still here but I should say this anyway
I am afraid that I can't make more videos about bts and illuminati in general.

I am coming from a Christian family, and I was taught many Christian rules and restrictions. One of them is listening to your parents. My parents found out recently about my videos and told me that it's way too dangerous to go on making them, and that they are afraid people I fight against might notice me and hurt me.
I am not believing that it is the case and they are right, but I am afraid that even tho they might be wrong, not listening to them might bring some mischief.
I am very happy that I was able to make 2 videos about it and that I could save and protect many people from being exposed to such bait.

The last things I wanted to talk about were MKultra, moonchild theory and TXT. I also had some other suggestions from people before that I accepted initially.
I hope there could be someone that will carefully talk about this and help people see the truth. By now, Mkultra theory made many people see BTS in another light and leave the fandom, so I believe a video about it would help a lot.
For the ones that don't know about my videos here they are:
(one of them gained and is still gains a lot of attention fortunatelly)

Again I am really sorry I can't make other videos about this. I really had many other plans related to the kpop industry that not many talk about. If you are willing to make videos about this topic use info from this thread and the kpop thread as well. You can use the search tool to find posts about certain topics. I think this is the most informative place related to this subject in the whole internet.
Your videos are incredibly informative and so impactful, thank you for your hard work. But your family is right to be at least a little afraid and want to be more cautious. You've opened a lot of people's eyes to this mess already, so you've done more than enough :)

Hopeful

Star
by the way is this thread moderated?
i think that should be necessary t be sure nobody crosses the line.
I've read that this site had to delete a bt 5 article but i'm not sure if it's true.
There are no moderators here.. But the Admin is cool. He keeps trolls in check and bans people if necessary.. Unnecessary posts do get deleted with time though...

blackdwarf

Rookie
Guys. I'm sorry derailing this thread.

Several hours ago I have a problem with my college friends and apparently they were undirectly insult me in a group chat. Me myself who had a struggle for making me feel good in my university (since I really didn't like being there for some reason) now really wanted to escape from that shit (sorry actually I don't have to swear because it was a misunderstanding but I'm really pissed off and crying and feel more anxious)

I don't want to be selfish but maybe they will call me 'a fucking selfish one'. I'm really anxious but also pissed off. I'm not really want to be selfish. But, my parents said that I have to focus on my test than thinking about them. I did think about them, but yeah I'm too reserved so I can't show my caring for them and maybe actually they only think of themself too (just a thought)

I really really want to escapee T_T my uni life is kind of shit really :mad:

I want to really fucking get out from this kpop thing but when I feel depressed like this I just want to look into kpop. A moments ago I tried to not watch kpop but then I watch the kpop parody videos and I laughed because of the lyrics, and feel happier, no longer upset.

Is it okay to watch the kpop videos although it was just a parody and the lyrics was changed to ur language as a comedy? Sorry because of my swearings but I'm really pissed off because of this anxiety and this kpop thing is the one and only which can cure me at this time.

I want to be happier but I don't want to fall into the rabbit hole again. BT5 things and their fake utopia that they served to me was enough for me. I don't want to fall again. No. My uni life is so much hard comparing to my high school life :(

blackdwarf

Rookie
First of all.. Don't ever think of leaving uni as this will affect your future and your parents will be hurt and you yourself will regret leaving uni one day but time would never come back..

2nd... If you find happiness in watching parodies.. It's okay.. It's okay if it's helping you with your studies and keeping up with uni... It is their Music that's d3vilish...refrain from Music..

Don't push yourself.. Things take time.. You can't directly cut off everything.. You can stay Woke along the way...
Thank youu Sis T_T now I've minimized my anxiety and being better but I still can't sleep XD and now it's 9 PM in my country n I have to sleep^^

Yes, you're right. I shouldn't think of leaving uni but now I have a test for a better uni (maybe it's not called uni but it is kind of an Academy which u can being given a job by the Academy after graduation) and I really hope that God will make me passing the test so I can leave my uni for the Academy. At least I just have to struggle for 10 days until the announcement of the names who passed some test and will be a part of Academy.

But, I realized that forcing ur God to make ur wishes come true is really forbidden. Because God is our God and we're worshipping God, He is not our servant, He's our God who rules anything we do. He can do anything that He wants to do but He knows what r the best for us.

So I have a plan. If I can't be the part of that Academy, I will take a test and go to another university (university that I wanna to go, ofc) next year. I'll be new college student again but it's okay. At least I will not putting my foot on that uni's grass again :)

About the parody videos... maybe it's okay like as u said. Since I've woke up I will still aware of all of the things that can detached me from God, right? I really need His help and if I have to struggle until next year, I don't know what will happen to me.

Anyway thank u for ur words, Sis!

cadiz

Star
I think a lot of the users here are only familiar with BTS and not other kpop groups
But you should know.....it's normal in korea to sue people for malicious comments, and several kpop groups did it (mamamoo and twice an example)

here is an article:

An update has been revealed on MAMAMOO taking action on malicious commenters.

On October 8, the Gangnam Police Station and MAMAMOO’s legal representatives stated that complaints were filed against four netizens, four netizens have been leaving malicious comments, including sexually harassing remarks, through Twitter and other forms of social media.

but those rules dont apply outside of korea.....like other person said its basically impossible to sue everyone who makes a "malicious" comment around the globe .....if you go on twitter you can find a million hate comments about BTS.....you think all that people will get sued?

lol dont fear about that weverse thing because its just empty threats

Last edited:

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Guys I was an army for so many years and also a hater for so many years since I started being more and more aware of this shit going on. I guess BTS and Bighit are just afraid to have the truth spread as it might influence other people so they bring fear into people.
But I guarantee that I was their worst enemy in the past years on twitter. Imagine how much grudge I had on them after they almost made me fall apart. So I made sure they see my anger. I sent them emails and tweets regularly with photos and even went on waverse to tell them that I still believe they are satanic and sick. I spammed all their accounts heh

And I never received a glimpse of attention from them back. They are just scared chickens
You are very brave, and that's exactly what I'd do.

Stephania

Star
That's all, now call me a Russian troll
I was getting annoyed that I asked you for an English translation of your Russian answer.. as I don't speak Russian, and you answered me again in Russian. That's why I said trolio. And you replied with a smile because you knew I couldn't understand Russian. FYI I have been homeless in Los Angeles for 3 years and targetted for not joining the 'club'.. so I'm somewhat technologically challenged and can't use translate easily at this time or all of the time. And I said to you up there ^ I didn't call you a witch, I called Blavatski a witch. I was trying to have a conversation here with fans, and understand the situation.. not to cause probs. Peace, I'm out of this thread.

Last edited:

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Thank youu Sis T_T now I've minimized my anxiety and being better but I still can't sleep XD and now it's 9 PM in my country n I have to sleep^^

Yes, you're right. I shouldn't think of leaving uni but now I have a test for a better uni (maybe it's not called uni but it is kind of an Academy which u can being given a job by the Academy after graduation) and I really hope that God will make me passing the test so I can leave my uni for the Academy. At least I just have to struggle for 10 days until the announcement of the names who passed some test and will be a part of Academy.

But, I realized that forcing ur God to make ur wishes come true is really forbidden. Because God is our God and we're worshipping God, He is not our servant, He's our God who rules anything we do. He can do anything that He wants to do but He knows what r the best for us.

So I have a plan. If I can't be the part of that Academy, I will take a test and go to another university (university that I wanna to go, ofc) next year. I'll be new college student again but it's okay. At least I will not putting my foot on that uni's grass again :)

About the parody videos... maybe it's okay like as u said. Since I've woke up I will still aware of all of the things that can detached me from God, right? I really need His help and if I have to struggle until next year, I don't know what will happen to me.

Anyway thank u for ur words, Sis!
I'll be praying. Kpop was so bad it made me abandon God, actually I let it. Now I'm okay, and I don't want that happening to you anytime soon.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
I was getting annoyed that I asked you for an English translation of your Russian answer.. as I don't speak Russian, and you answered me again in Russian. That's why I said trolio. And you replied with a smile because you knew I couldn't understand Russian. I was trying to have a conversation here with fans, and understand the situation.. not to cause probs. Peace, I'm out of this thread.
I don't understand what's going on, but please do not leave!!

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet but this is an old. What always catches me from RMs “Persona” promo song was the part where he says he pretends to be evil. The high lighted pets are the pets translated from korean.
Those lyrics... allow me to personally analyze

"Cause you don't need to be neither hot or cold"

Jesus tells us in a verse, "Because you are neither hot or cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth" He's talking about Christians. If you aren't hot or cold, that means you're lukewarm. If you are a lukewarm Christian, you will get sent to the lake of fire because that means you're hardly doing God's will, and you're willfully sinning. Being lukewarm is bad. That specific lyric is blasphemous of him to tell us we don't need to be hot or cold. Don't listen to him. He does say "Dear me", but there's a 99% chance whatever he tells himself, he wants his audience to listen to as well because most satanic lyrics are all about influence in the most evil ways. Also, it's bad to be lukewarm in general.

"This is the barometer of my direction that I want to keep",

Okay, so he's telling us he lied to himself meaning he thought he could get what he wanted, he thought he would be okay but no, he isn't. He lied to himself. He probably kept telling himself he will be okay, but no. That's false. Then he says he wants to keep this side of him meaning he doesn't care about what he's doing for satan. Not a surprise there, but it's still awful.

Pretty much, he's saying he lied to himself, to others, and he works for satan. Him and his evil self doesn't give a damn who he damns.

NotDelulu

Established
The new "doco" series are out. I can gather clips if you like.

The first episodes focuses on preparation for 2018 world tour with clips of the boys behind the scenes and on stage and interviews.
One of the things that aggravated fans again was when jungkook broke down and asked the cams not to film. they obviously only got more in his face.

The snippet

Can't believe some armys still think bts pre approved what bh shows or had consent to what to film. They are like monkeys in a zoo with a cam shoved up their face.
I do sense people go against bighit more and more daily.
They are still very protective of the guys themselves though. it will take time if at all that people will believe they are not innocent either.

I do think it's a good tool for them to keep fans attach. When they pity jk and talk about him it's good press, very good (even if it lights the company in a bad light). As long as bts stays in peoples mouth bh are hsppy

Last edited:

Truthteller

Veteran
Soul Docu-series? JFC! How much is Big$Hit milking these poor fans! MILKING MOO. I mean didn’t they recently release a movie with the same name?? Not to mention the separate tour DVDs all filmed at the same time. They are basically repackaging the same content with a few additions here and there and selling it again and again. Somehow JK seems to be distressed or hurt in every single one, probably the same scene filmed at different angles. How much ”content” can delivered from the backstage of concerts. Same old formula: it is stressful, we get hurt and lonely, someone crying, we love Army hence the sacrifice (Of course no mention $$$$$ they are earning), we are like family and always cuddle for the cameras. Yup big$hit and Bt$ in a nutshell.

Last edited: