BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Seen also in english news,supposed to be a prank.:oops:

The popular Korean boy band known as BTS have recently been confirmed to have crashed off the coast of japan on the way to a concert in Tokyo. Their private jet suffered an engine failure en route to the Japanese mainland and crashed 50 miles away from the kamaishi coast. The bodies have been recovered and funeral plans are being planned as fans around the world mourns their untimely deaths.

Weird.What sort of a prank is this?:mad:
Or could this be some sort of a coverup for the earlier reporting mistake?
What..
There are some sick people out there creating pranks about people's lives...

Scars512

Established
Weird.What sort of a prank is this?:mad:
Or could this be some sort of a coverup for the earlier reporting mistake?
It is possible that this is nothing more than someone hoping to traumatize Army for the LOLs. Pretty sick to do something like that, but the internet is apparently full of sick people who get their jollies upsetting other folks.

Still, it is weird.

Truthteller

Veteran
I find this thread interesting. Basically a lot of the fans are saying that they feel like they don’t know anything about the some of the members after all these years, as in they are very hard to read and closed off. Everyone keeps mentioning TH, Jin and Hobi. Interesting maybe the fans are finally waking up to the truth.

Out of all the comments only one noted that TH doesn’t seem to be doing well mentally. I have to agree, that guy is like a roller coaster. Sometimes he jokes around and is genuinely joyful, at other times its a struggle to watch him, everything seems to forced and he looks pissed deep down even when he smiles. At other times he looks like he is about to cry, and this happened more than once. It can’t only be a case of resting bitch face, because when he is genuinely happy it doesn’t feel that way, And with Jhope....all I can say he comes across as very fake with his over-exaggerated reactions and over the top on cam personality. With Jin he just seems to joke around all the time, but has never revealed about himself or his emotions. Other people say he is reswrved and very quiet behind the camera, no one knows anything about his personal life.

mean

Established

To muslim members, i just found this video and the thumbail is J*ngkook and an anime guy. So i thought it would be interesting to know what he is saying as he seem like a religious guy.
I know @Hopeful is arabic, so do you or (any arab speaking member) would like to resume the video? If what he is saying is linking to our discussion ofc

OvercomeItAll

Established

To muslim members, i just found this video and the thumbail is J*ngkook and an anime guy. So i thought it would be interesting to know what he is saying as he seem like a religious guy.
I know @Hopeful is arabic, so do you or (any arab speaking member) would like to resume the video? If what he is saying is linking to our discussion ofc
I'm not Arabic, but I've studied it in school so I can understand a bit. This video doesn't really have anything to do with kp0p. It's supposed to be self-hypnosis to make you meet (in your mind?) whoever it is you please, celebrities as well. Each time you watch it, you can meet someone else. The pic of JK was just to attract viewers, which by the comments, it deeefinitely did.

Last edited:

Scars512

Established
I find this thread interesting. Basically a lot of the fans are saying that they feel like they don’t know anything about the some of the members after all these years, as in they are very hard to read and closed off. Everyone keeps mentioning TH, Jin and Hobi. Interesting maybe the fans are finally waking up to the truth.

Out of all the comments only one noted that TH doesn’t seem to be doing well mentally. I have to agree, that guy is like a roller coaster. Sometimes he jokes around and is genuinely joyful, at other times its a struggle to watch him, everything seems to forced and he looks pissed deep down even when he smiles. At other times he looks like he is about to cry, and this happened more than once. It can’t only be a case of resting bitch face, because when he is genuinely happy it doesn’t feel that way, And with Jhope....all I can say he comes across as very fake with his over-exaggerated reactions and over the top on cam personality. With Jin he just seems to joke around all the time, but has never revealed about himself or his emotions. Other people say he is reswrved and very quiet behind the camera, no one knows anything about his personal life.
Hobi definitely comes across to me as a typical clown figure --- the over-exaggerated happy face that hides something darker underneath. There is a reason, after all, that so many people find clowns creepy. They intuitively pick up on those dark undertones. Whether it is just sadness under there or something more menacing, that I can't really figure out. In some ways, he comes across to me as pretty much empty -- like if you took off the clown mask there would be just a blank canvas.

TH might be more of the bi-polar type ... with those manic highs and deep lows. And he seems to have less ability to keep the mask on like the others. Then again, since he posts a lot of these videos highlighting his down moods (which would be hard for people who are depressed to find the motivation to do) -- it could just be an act and more a sign of a manipulative personality than actual real emotion.

Jin, I think is the hardest to read. I don't think he is particularly close to any of the members and I don't know whether that is just because he is reserved or different from them or if he is just a snob.

Hopeful

Star

The video is exactly what @OvercomeItAll said..
Very petty of them to use a pic of k00k :D.. He's getting views..

He's a psychologist or something or maybe not even one and like many other fun videos on YT which take you down on a trip to some memory lane.. He's doing the same thing.. He said you can meet anyone this way.. Even if it is some dead person or a popular person..

Red Rose

Established

Yes, I been saying that. I really can't tell what he is like, but I don't like him at all. He gives off this very evil vibe and he also doesn't care about his fans, not that any of them do, but when his fans say hello to him, he completely ignores them and is so rude. I am not saying he always has to please the fans, but he is really rude and not even to mention, in the live performances, he is always the one throwing up the most signs and being the most demonically possessed. And JH is just hard to read because even armies can tell he is acting over the top and faking. Jin as well, those rumors of him being rude and irate (irate means intense, drunk like anger for my non-English speakers : ) are not hard to believe because his personality is extremely faked and he is not a softie like armies want to believe.

Red Rose

Established
This is kinda creepy, translation: the famous South Korean band "BTS" dies after the plane they were traveling crashed .
Mmmm, what if this actually happens? I don't know if it will and certainly don't wish this on them but who knows? Maybe BigH*t might "engineer" something right before their contract ends or after to eliminate them once they are too old to be in industry.

lightmightgirl

Veteran

this new extended Disney interview showcases their over the top personalities (well most of all hope).
Some things I noticed.

1. J-hope being the clown and weird one of course
2. Jamal being the "sexy and intriguing one" and what is up with the glasses again lol
3. Jin for being from a rich family and whom attended a good school acts like he doesn't know a lick of english. Also hints that he is a ping (says oink oink) bc he eats a a lot (sideye)
3. One-eyed monster constantly changing his accent. One day he's english (like from the UK), the next he's hood, the next day his tone changes to a korean that just learned English
4. Stevia looking like he's seen a puppy die before his eyes, his crossed arms may indicate he's hiding or upset about something.
5. V the "weird one who doesn't know what to say" again I feel like he also knows more english. He got upset at Suga for grabbing his mic although he hinted at him to grab it. When RM tells V to say asparagus roasted, he suddenly sounds like he knows proper english.
6. 7:20-7:41 cook having a glitch once again,,,,,,,, and then he suddenly gets possessed by a fluent and let me tell you, very excellent in english speaking dude.

Natasha

I saw this....does anyone know the context or if he plays flute before?

A few weeks ago fans were making a campaign so he could play prince Eric in that mermaid movie.....if you know prince Eric was famous for playing the flute (that was his skill)

I wonder if he saw his fans proposing him for the role and thats why he does it.....it was even on the news

I doubt he will be casted for that because he can't really speak english....still the flute thing is very coincidental
Sorry but the thing that jimin is playing is a recorder not a flute

with t-extee being the next betees i feel like this s00bin guy is the next JK since hes always munching food. but for this guy it just comes out disgusting as if bigshit never gives him food poor boy
http://instagr.am/p/B1R-Tjnnc00/ this is disgusting and fans find it cute ew eat like your age man ure not 3. bigshit and their disgusting infantilizing shit
http://instagr.am/p/BvykxgGAOml/ does he actually eat like that or is he trying to be cute wtf gross swallow ur goddamn food man
http://instagr.am/p/B1NX-lnAY6F/ and this guy is the next rat monster for the title “destroying everything he touches”

wow

Veteran
this new extended Disney interview showcases their over the top personalities (well most of all hope).
Some things I noticed.

1. J-hope being the clown and weird one of course
2. Jamal being the "sexy and intriguing one" and what is up with the glasses again lol
3. Jin for being from a rich family and whom attended a good school acts like he doesn't know a lick of english. Also hints that he is a ping (says oink oink) bc he eats a a lot (sideye)
3. One-eyed monster constantly changing his accent. One day he's english (like from the UK), the next he's hood, the next day his tone changes to a korean that just learned English
4. Stevia looking like he's seen a puppy die before his eyes, his crossed arms may indicate he's hiding or upset about something.
5. V the "weird one who doesn't know what to say" again I feel like he also knows more english. He got upset at Suga for grabbing his mic although he hinted at him to grab it. When RM tells V to say asparagus roasted, he suddenly sounds like he knows proper english.
6. 7:20-7:41 cook having a glitch once again,,,,,,,, and then he suddenly gets possessed by a fluent and let me tell you, very excellent in english speaking dude.
cant believe he said roasted asparagus, dont know if he meant the food or the weed lmao. i noticed in the beginning jh fidgets his feet up and down in a very fast paced, that usually means that the person is uncomfortable and wants the conversation to be over. i also think nj is being so braggy about his english, he always makes fun of the members' english, and th just gives me bad vibes in general, he has a powerful energy, when sg took his mic, he looks surprised and then sinister smirked at him being stupid and dancing around, like he seems to despise sg a lot lmao. and tbh, i dont think jk is having a glitch, he just seems to think about the answer to the question, but idk, it could be more than that. and jm looks and sounds very high, i dont doubt that he us high at the moment thats why he wears shades, and jn,sg,and jh is in their usual persona.

sandonthebeach

Established
And with Jhope....all I can say he comes across as very fake with his over-exaggerated reactions and over the top on cam personality. With Jin he just seems to joke around all the time, but has never revealed about himself or his emotions. Other people say he is reswrved and very quiet behind the camera, no one knows anything about his personal life.
I just think Jhope is that kind of guy that tries so hard to be funny, cool and relevant but quite never gets it and at the end, looks a little bit pathetic. About Jin, actually is quite smart to leave out of the picture his personal life. Perhaps RM isn't the smartest one in BTS. I think Jin is the one with the most chance of having a life out of entertainment industry. Jin is not particularly talented at anything so...

TH might be more of the bi-polar type ... with those manic highs and deep lows
Agree