BTS discussion thread

softpower

Established
you are welcomed

seeing as how you have robert downey as your avatar, (another hollywood f2m) i should probly assume you yourself are a transgendered person of some sort, ( not that there is anything wrong with that), its just a common trait noitced with a percentage of this forums posters. yes the kpop, the very emotional lashing out for no reason and the defending of hidden f2m's all points to one thing. you are yourself not what you say you are. am i gettin too close to home? "softpower" :eek:
Lmaooo, this made my fucking day. I never thought of myself a transgender. Seems I have a lot to learn in life.

Robert Downey Jr is a female ? Where ? Provide links please, cause his anatomy says different. Don't judge by faces, anatomy is the only way to separate males and females. And his anatomy screams male.

I actually put him on my profile pic cause I love the eye roll meme and I'm a fan of Avengers for many years now. Yes, they are propaganda too, I know that, but I still watch the movies for the conspiracy theories. However this meme is just great, so I put it.

As for my username, it derives from that joke RM once did "strong power thank you". I changed it to soft power just because I wanted it to be different from and not correlate with the joke directly.

Trust me, mate, I have no hidden agenda. I'm just fond of conspiracies and I curse a lot. Also I am a really open minded person that doesn't believe in any religion, that's why many of yall may be triggered from my words.

wow

Veteran
you are welcomed

seeing as how you have robert downey as your avatar, (another hollywood f2m) i should probly assume you yourself are a transgendered person of some sort, ( not that there is anything wrong with that), its just a common trait noitced with a percentage of this forums posters. yes the kpop, the very emotional lashing out for no reason and the defending of hidden f2m's all points to one thing. you are yourself not what you say you are. am i gettin too close to home? "softpower" :eek:
Lmaooo, this made my fucking day. I never thought of myself a transgender. Seems I have a lot to learn in life.

Robert Downey Jr is a female ? Where ? Provide links please, cause his anatomy says different. Don't judge by faces, anatomy is the only way to separate males and females. And his anatomy screams male.

I actually put him on my profile pic cause I love the eye roll meme and I'm a fan of Avengers for many years now. Yes, they are propaganda too, I know that, but I still watch the movies for the conspiracy theories. However this meme is just great, so I put it.

As for my username, it derives from that joke RM once did "strong power thank you". I changed it to soft power just because I wanted it to be different from and not correlate with the joke directly.

Trust me, mate, I have no hidden agenda. I'm just fond of conspiracies and I curse a lot. Also I am a really open minded person that doesn't believe in any religion, that's why many of yall may be triggered from my words.
shut the fuck up yall derailing the thread, if you dont have anything nice to say except fighting on internet and acting like a triggered 12 year old then fucking leave, no one wants to read your stupid posts, shit like these made the thread has 1000+ posts but 30% of them are total trash. gtfo.

softpower

Established
shut the fuck up yall derailing the thread, if you dont have anything nice to say except fighting on internet and acting like a triggered 12 year old then fucking leave, no one wants to read your stupid posts, shit like these made the thread has 1000+ posts but 30% of them are total trash. gtfo.
Yall talk like you ain't the ones who filled half of this thread with baseless shipping assumptions and how many men Jimin had slept with. Yall just hypocrites like everyone else so sit the fuck down. It took me a month on this fucking thread and most of yall still can't accept the fact that we all ain't that special.
FACE IT. We are here cause we still are attached to this shit, ofc we are gonna talk about stuff. If you are that sensitive to everything, then this thread is not for you.

softpower

Established
"S" shaped back, short slopping shoulders and not a sharp jawline are not necessarily female characteristics. It's just a popular myth being spread. Also shiny girly eyes ? Wtf. Not inset eyes are for both males and females, it doesn't mean anything. If you want to see the bigger picture I have the right links for the anatomy proportions. Dm me.

DTA

Rookie
"S" shaped back, short slopping shoulders and not a sharp jawline are not necessarily female characteristics. It's just a popular myth being spread. Also shiny girly eyes ? Wtf. Not inset eyes are for both males and females, it doesn't mean anything. If you want to see the bigger picture I have the right links for the anatomy proportions. Dm me.
thats fine thats just the first video youtube found on downey f2m, there are plenty more
i dont expect to be able to convince anyone of anything btw
its just something some ppl will see and others will not.

ps-

i dont want anything from you and i will never Direct message you or anyone here.
anything that needs to be said can be said in public.
have a good day.

yoongiyoongi

Established
I don't want to fight with anyone :, but I agree with the opinion that celebrities especially in high rank are transgenders (or have changed their sexuality ), not from birth though not all of them of course, maybe if they're born into it or they get spared from it who knows? we all should know by now the things they do. In the occult is absolutely evil so why underestimate what goes on there? everything they do is completely absurd as well as abnormal

DTA

Rookie
I don't want to fight with anyone :, but I agree with the opinion that celebrities especially in high rank are transgenders (or have changed their sexuality ), not from birth though not all of them of course, maybe if they're born into it or they get spared from it who knows? we all should know by know the things they do. In the occult is absolutely evil so why underestimate what goes on there? everything they do is completely absurd as well as abnormal

thank you for sharing your very well spoken opinion without anger,

softpower

Established
thats fine thats just the first video youtube found on downey f2m, there are plenty more
i dont expect to be able to convince anyone of anything btw
its just something some ppl will see and others will not.

ps-

i dont want anything from you and i will never Direct message you or anyone here.
anything that needs to be said can be said in public.
have a good day.
It's not that I don't want to believe. But you can't judge only by specific photos or youtube videos. As a med student, the first thing you learn is that every body is unique, you will never find two bodies the same. Standards are not necessarily valid, not all women have an hourglass shape, and not all men have same waist to chest ratio.

I am not turning an eye blind to the transgenders, I know they exist, and I know illuminati has many celebrities like that. However, we can't assume everyone is like that. For all we know, these people are men, cause that is what they are born like. They may be treated like females behind closed doors, but that is a whole another case. We will never know anyways.

mean

Established

Just a question, which country are you from?
Are you ex religious?

softpower

Established
Just a question, which country are you from?
Are you ex religious?
I'm from America, but my parents are from England. No, I'm not religious. My parents are atheists, while my grandparents were christian. I was never raised to believe in anything, not only because of them, but also because I don't like the idea of not being in control of my own destiny. Still, I consider myself more of an agnostic person. There is no god, until I see it with my own eyes, that's my type of religion.

yoongiyoongi

Established
I'm from America, but my parents are from England. No, I'm not religious. My parents are atheists, while my grandparents were christian. I was never raised to believe in anything, not only because of them, but also because I don't like the idea of not being in control of my own destiny. Still, I consider myself more of an agnostic person. There is no god, until I see it with my own eyes, that's my type of religion.
Do you believe in heaven and hell? or have any beliefs concerning what happens to a person when they die?

Scars512

Established
And in my country mothers put this red string on the hand of newborns to protect them from evil eye.
I think a lot of good people adopt some of these things -- like the red string -- because the elite tell us a story about why they do it, but they keep the real meaning hidden. It also allows them to "hide in plain sight" because if anyone makes a connection to celebrities wearing the red string and the Kabbalah/Satanism, all the regular folks will disbelieve that it signals something evil because they know plenty of good people who do it for X or y reason. They get to wear it as a talisman and get whatever power (real or imagined) from it without the masses knowing why they really do it.

softpower

Established
Do you believe in heaven and hell? or have any beliefs concerning what happens to a person when they die?
Actually I'm not sure how to answer this, but I do believe in reincarnation of the soul. I have talked about this with some of the professors at my uni and they gave me some extra materials to read about the etheric body. The thing is, our soul, or spirit or whatever you want to call it, is a fluid, made up of energy more advanced than the normal matter energy. So when you die, you basically leave your body and advance on another dimension.

Heaven and hell are more of metaphor concepts to me. They are put on the Bible to make people fear the consequences of their actions in real life. But I don't think there is a separate heaven and a separate hell. However entities and aliens (or demons) exist just like our souls do. We are entities too, so yeah.

As for the genesis, Stephen Hawking is my guy. I believe in The Big Bang and to me it seems perfectly possible that the universe can derive from nothing.

mean

Established
wow you have time to like kpop as being a college student. Im amazed. It's not ironic im truely im impressed bc i remember my brother being a med student and he was so busy, he couldn't go out or do sport. Now he quit for engeneering.
But maybe in america u are more more free as college student

softpower

Established
wow you have time to like kpop as being a college student. Im amazed. It's not ironic im truely im impressed bc i remember my brother being a med student and he was so busy, he couldn't go out or do sport. Now he quit for engeneering.
But maybe in america u are more more free as college student
Gee, thanks. I have a great memory and most of the things I learn tend to stick with me in a very short time. I have a long way to go though, but I love medicine and I always have time for things. I take up fitness most of the time, but conspiracy is my second hobby.

Scars512

Established
Actually I'm not sure how to answer this, but I do believe in reincarnation of the soul. I have talked about this with some of the professors at my uni and they gave me some extra materials to read about the etheric body. The thing is, our soul, or spirit or whatever you want to call it, is a fluid, made up of energy more advanced than the normal matter energy. So when you die, you basically leave your body and advance on another dimension.

Heaven and hell are more of metaphor concepts to me. They are put on the Bible to make people fear the consequences of their actions in real life. But I don't think there is a separate heaven and a separate hell. However entities and aliens (or demons) exist just like our souls do. We are entities too, so yeah.

As for the genesis, Stephen Hawking is my guy. I believe in The Big Bang and to me it seems perfectly possible that the universe can derive from nothing.
But, the big bang theory is actually part of Kabbalah. The big bang was really the shattering of Adam's soul:

http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/97305?/eng/content/view/full/97305

As for Stephen Hawking, well, he made a visit to Epstein's "pedo island". Maybe he didn't witness any underage girls / sex orgies there, but it is suspicious:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html

Especially since we know he was a regular at a sex club:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephen-hawking-said-to-frequent-sex-club_n_1307625

I'm sure he is a brilliant guy -- but just being brilliant doesn't make you a nice guy and it also doesn't mean that he wasn't using science to push a decidedly theistic (satanic) agenda. Assuming he was even actually in control of his communication or writing his own books, given his disability due to ALS.

There is a conspiracy that he died and was replaced, given the fact that he had ALS and survived longer than anyone else ever has. He had it for 50+ years (after only being given 2 years to live at his diagnosis). The guy who came in second place for longevity with ALS only lived for 20 years after diagnosis. Not saying it is true, but definitely some food for thought.

This link isn't the best one -- but I can't remember where I saw the original conspiracy theory which gave more detail about it, but I'm too lazy to try to track that one down right now (and also preparing for my daughter's birthday party today), so this is all I've got:

https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@conspiracynut/this-is-my-first-post-stephen-hawking