BTS discussion thread

Red Rose

Established
I just saw the video on Twitter and tbh it straight up shooked me. IT gave me creepy vibes and I saw it before seeing the link here. RM and V's face look weird! THE dome room they are in is kinda sketch it looks like an abandoned building with a Big brother EYE on top. Kinda looks like RM is manipulating them to dip their hands into a witch's cauldron to see the "light". At the end two members are wearing white. The rest are wearing dark colors . DA FUDGE? can someone decipher the stuff on the ground looks like clay with flowers. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
I noticed that too! Tae was smiling the weirdest and he had also had the fakest smile, you could tell it was forced. All of their smiles are forced because their mouths are smiling but their eyes are not. But Tae... just weird. Like Shuna said, they were all touching the light ball because the Antichrist will come in the name of love and acceptance and pretend to bring peace to the world, only to deceive. Obviously thats what BTS is doing here, because if you take look in that video's comment section, it is an utter disgrace. People are saying they were so touched, people are crying, saying that BTS are a bunch of kind, humble boys, "They taught me to love myself", "these boys said me from suicide and depression." It's legit sickening.

1564464773067.png1564464806104.png

If these ain't the fakest smiles ever, I don't know what is. We are being lied to. Wake up.

Last edited:

Meiroo

Rookie
In my country people wear the red string to make their wish come true. It's said that if your red string snaps it means that your wish will come true soon. So, yeah it basically replaces prayers to God. I once told one girl that wearing that string won't make it happen. I think that those who wear the string for occultic purposes do something else as well to make the string bear some energy.
And in my country mothers put this red string on the hand of newborns to protect them from evil eye.

Truthteller

Veteran
I'm over at the unpopular opinion website
Damn,fans are becoming really vocal over there.
There were complaints about weverse app,bt5 denying plastic surgery about toxic fans.Wow,it is really interesting.
Some excerpts,as always.:D
They want a sandal for fun.
"hate that bts blew up weverse just to communicate with the korean posts instead of the million international ones.... what was the point of promoting it as a global thing then...
oh and i am waiting for bts first scandal just out of curiosity to see how people would react (knets, iarmys, karmys) but maybe thats because kpop has been so boring these days im willing to take anything"

About music,fandom and ps.
"BTS is getting boring. I used to be obsessed with BTS and loved them but not anymore because their music seems kinda rushed now, i only sometimes listen to their old music now"
" people really never talk about bts’ plastic surgery?? (ofc except non kpop fans using this as a reason to hate them) but fans always say they’re natural... it’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery, literally everyone in kpop has done it, but i hate when it’s denied. jhope’s nose is the fakest nose i’ve ever seen since apink’s namjoo (sorry bbygirl ily) also rm’s nose is obvious, suga got his inner and outer eye corners cut, jk’s nosejob and eyes."
"Their live stages are bad (bc of 2, it sounds bad. That performance of Fake love with Charlie Puth is just terrible, only Suga sounded perfect there.)Their charisma, looks, concept, songs... Nth of this is very unique. They are like any other group with this concept.
They never were undergrounds and they never were close to disbanding.
They are popular mostly bc of their performances, bc of their dance (+ lipsyncing, it is not bad. It is better to do it than fail everything while singing live), social media (they started trend of all those interactions with fans through it, Vlives and such things) and songs.
They HAD plastic surgeons. J-hope is one of the most obvious male idols with PS.
Their songs are not hits that lasts. Idk did I explain it properly... Like they dont have songs as memorable as Sorry,Sorry-SJ, Mirotic-TWXQ, Into the new world, Gee, The boys-SNSD, H.O.T.-Worrior descendant, Big Bang, 2NE1.."

All this from a single page,guys.It is getting really interesting.:D

And this is not related to bt5 but it made me chuckle.:p
"after listening Itzy's new song I finally understand why I don't like their music: their songs are not songs, their are actually a lot of noises recorded in a studio and put in an album full of noises. A W F U L "
I remember reading a similar comment about candyman that his voice sounds like a knife scratching on chalkboard.:D
About this weverse thing: I mean even their fans don’t believe that these idols are actually interacting with them, most people know it is staff. The only reason people bother is to see their latest pics/ uploaded on this platform. Who would be that gullible enough to think they are actually chatting with the idols themselves? They are being very messy and all over the place, too many platforms, they are digging their own hole. The streaming thing is gonna flop for sure mark my words, even Jayz couldn’t manage a separate streaming service outside of giants like spotify and apple music.

Finally someone said something about their plastic surgery. Members in order of fakest to realest
1.Jhope: his nose will collapse one day. Face full of fillers, had double eyelid surgery done 200%. Sad thing is he looked better before.
2.Jimin: nose, eyes and lips done. Probably minimal procedures to his jaw as well.
3. Suga nose, eyes, some stuff to his jaw (non invasive)
4.. Rm: nose job- self admitted. Probably some other minimal stuff too.
5. Jk: obvious nose job. Unfortunately it has been looking slightly assymetrical lately- the most deadass giveaway of cosmetic rhinoplasty.

6. TH: hair transplant (to reduce forehead size). His ear also stick out much less.
7. Jin: a little bit of filler and botox here and .

These are the ones obvious to me, might have had more stuff done than visible to the naked eye.

Last edited:

softpower

Established
Yeah I watched that video. They are pushing that same Love Yourself agenda. I am just going to analyze for non-members reading the forum who might not know. That self-love, love yourself, speak yourself agenda that they are pushing? It is all Satanic agenda. The notion of self-esteem, which has been promoted as very good in our culture, is actually very destructive because it takes the eyes off Jesus Christ and focuses on thyself. And that is exactly what BTS wants. They want you to think that loving yourself will give you all the happiness you want in your life, and that you can be you own god. They want you to forget that you need Jesus Christ for everything you do and that you need to humble yourself to him to seek his grace and mercy. These people have their own god. Lucifer. And they are just pushing his agenda.
So, we're not even supposed to love ourselves now ? Wtf. Loving yourself is not satanic, God would never want you to pity yourself and be miserable for him. Idk about your point of view, but no, you don't actually need validation from the god to even survive. You are born by your own, you will die by your own. God doesn't do anything but condolences you when you feel sad. He has no hand in your daily life and choices. That is yours alone. If you have to ask God for every single thing you do, you are not a human, you are just a slave. What makes you any different than all the slaves to Satan then ?

If you ask me ( I'm agnostic btw), I'd say that I find it quite hard to believe that religious people could be conspiracists. If you haven't learned a thing by now, DO IT. When will you realize that Bible and Quran, are both propaganda tools, created by the Illuminati to enslave people through centuries ? The same people that created satanism are the same people that wrote the Bible. Let that sink in for a while.

What I'm saying is not be atheists or commit sins, but don't believe Bible blindly either. As many things out there, Bible is also truth mixed up with lies. Judge for yourselves, don't let "god" propaganda take over you.

Last edited:

DTA

Rookie
so everyone is aware all those people have had thier gender switched at birth? that is why they look so odd. just a little worried because this thread has over 1000 pages, shouldnt be that much discussion needed to figure out that these ppl are evil soulless gender switched media slaves.

softpower

Established
so everyone is aware all those people have had thier gender switched at birth? that is why they look so odd. just a little worried because this thread has over 1000 pages, shouldnt be that much discussion needed to figure out that these ppl are evil soulless gender switched media slaves.
Nah mate, I used to believe that before, but it seemed far fetched after a while. They had their dicks last time I checked. They just get abused by men a lot, that's why they act gay. Some of them maybe also gay ofc, but I won't assume. Their appearance is for their masters, I've seen them drool over girls before. And that was kinky as hell too.

DTA

Rookie
Nah mate, I used to believe that before, but it seemed far fetched after a while. They had their dicks last time I checked. They just get abused by men a lot, that's why they act gay. It's for their masters, I've seen them drool over girls before.
so for you all you need to see is a penis and thats it? it debunks f2m for you?
i wish it were that easy man , i really do, they been perfecting penile implants for 40 years now . i would suggest looking up some info or videos on sexual reassignment surgery but its far too gruesome, the things these doctors can do with these ppl is far beyond what the normal person thinks our medical field is capable of. i have been investigating this "secret hollyood trans ppl" thing for years ,, its not something im new at tbh i wish i could go back and see the world the way they want me to.
but once you ripp that veil off, there is no going back.

softpower

Established
so for you all you need to see is a penis and thats it? it debunks f2m for you?
i wish it were that easy man , i really do, they been perfecting penile implants for 40 years now . i would suggest looking up some info or videos on sexual reassignment surgery but its far too gruesome, the things these doctors can do with these ppl is far beyond what the normal person thinks our medical field is capable of. i have been investigating this "secret hollyood trans ppl" thing for years ,, its not something im new at tbh i wish i could go back and see the world the way they want me to.
but once you ripp that veil off, there is no going back.
I know about the gender operations, and I've seen many. I'm a med student myself. But just because a guy looks gay to you, doesn't mean he is a female undergone transgender surgery. If you look back at their debut days they were like any normal boy out there, the voice, the behavior. Quite macho, but most importantly the anatomy. Their bodies don't lie, no matter how much you try to disprove it, mate. Their proportions are pure masculine, so close to the perfect standards of male beauty. There is no possible way they could be born girls. I've studied all the options.
Just because you see many transgender males turned to female in Hollywood, doesn't mean it's the same here in kpop. Frankly, it's quite the opposite. They make boys appear more feminine, to appeal to young girls as non-threatening and soft, sth they can't find on western boys. Also, South Korea is homophobic and this kind of bends the limit and normalizes the feminine looks to make people accept gay culture. Trust me, they're not transgenders. Not even close to that.

DTA

Rookie
I know about the gender operations, and I've seen many. I'm a med student myself. But just because a guy looks gay to you, doesn't mean he is a female undergone transgender surgery. If you look back at their debut days they were like any normal boy out there, the voice, the behavior. Quite macho, but most importantly the anatomy. Their bodies don't lie, no matter how much you try to disprove it, mate. Their proportions are pure masculine, so close to the perfect standards of male beauty. There is no possible way they could be born girls. I've studied all the options.
Just because you see many transgender males turned to female in Hollywood, doesn't mean it's the same here in kpop. Frankly, it's quite the opposite. They make boys appear more feminine, to appeal to young girls as non-threatening and soft, sth they can't find on western boys. Also, South Korea is homophobic and this kind of bends the limit and normalizes the feminine looks to make people accept gay culture. Trust me, they're not transgenders. Not even close to that.
wow ok first off i never said anyone looks "gay" i said they look "odd" this gay thing is something your innner self is projecting and you are trying to defend these people because of how infatuated you are with them thats ok. i will pray for you. have a nice day,.

softpower

Established
wow ok first off i never said anyone looks "gay" i said they look "odd" this gay thing is something your innner self is projecting and you are trying to defend these people because of how infatuated you are with them thats ok. i will pray for you. have a nice day,.
Bitch what the fuck, you are the one who is being close minded. Yall have it so hard to believe men can look feminine that instead of seeing them as gay (which is perfectly normal btw), you think they're girls gone men. As for your information, I know more about anatomy than your ass does and they're not transgenders. Just say you hate them and go. I'm not a fan either, but at least I don't hate on them for looking like that. It's totally normal for a man to look soft, straight or gay, yall just can't accept gays and discern sexualities.

DTA

Rookie
Bitch what the fuck, you are the one who is being close minded. Yall have it so hard to believe men can look feminine that instead of seeing them as gay (which is perfectly normal btw), you think they're girls gone men. As for your information, I know more about anatomy than your ass does and they're not transgenders. Just say you hate them and go. I'm not a fan either, but at least I don't hate on them for looking like that. It's totally normal for a man to look soft, straight or gay, yall just can't accept gays and discern sexualities.
why are you so angry? is it because you listen to kpop?:D

softpower

Established
why are you so angry? is it because you listen to kpop?:D
uh oh the trolls are back, although @softpower you are hilarious.
I'm not a troll and I don't even listen to kpop that much now. Yall just don't have facts to prove your opinions true so you think I'm just messing with the thread. Why don't yall bitches try to convince me why my posts ain't true ? You are the real kpop fans, fake and judgmental to the core, accusing with no basis or facts.

Go read your Bible or sth, your beloved Jesus won't be happy you are still messing with these boys. Pray for your salvation already lmao.

DTA

Rookie
I'm not a troll and I don't even listen to kpop that much now. Yall just don't have facts to prove your opinions true so you think I'm just messing with the thread. Why don't yall bitches try to convince me why my posts ain't true ? You are the real kpop fans, fake and judgmental to the core, accusing with no basis or facts.

Go read your Bible or sth, your beloved Jesus won't be happy you are still messing with these boys. Pray for your salvation already lmao.
i just prayed for you. have a wonderful day.

DTA

Rookie
you are welcomed
I don't believe in god. But thanks, I guess, lol.
seeing as how you have robert downey as your avatar, (another hollywood f2m) i should probly assume you yourself are a transgendered person of some sort, ( not that there is anything wrong with that), its just a common trait noitced with a percentage of this forums posters. yes the kpop, the very emotional lashing out for no reason and the defending of hidden f2m's all points to one thing. you are yourself not what you say you are. am i gettin too close to home? "softpower" :eek: