BTS discussion thread

sandonthebeach

Established
BTS never said a word.
This whole "anti bulling" campaign is a big joke coming from them
BTS, Bigh1t, couldn't care less. As long as Armys buy the products, who cares of what they do online?

what is happening with the money that they raise through this campaign?
My guess? Probably a scam (like many of this type of campaigns are, sadly), or the money is being funneled to some people's pockets (whoever they are).

its a fake fantasy. They present celebrities as superior beings that can help you escape from reality, and thats why fans create a strong dependency
Exactly. They sell a fantasy, and the fans buy it. There's a risk of being trapped in the fantasy and not being able to distinguish reality from the fantasy they're selling you. I think that's why many of these fans, later are the ones that so ardently, defend their "oppa". Better to deny reality instead of facing facts.

mean

Established
BTS, Bigh1t, couldn't care less. As long as Armys buy the products, who cares of what they do online?

My guess? Probably a scam (like many of this type of campaigns are, sadly), or the money is being funneled to some people's pockets (whoever they are).

Exactly. They sell a fantasy, and the fans buy it. There's a risk of being trapped in the fantasy and not being able to distinguish reality from the fantasy they're selling you. I think that's why many of these fans, later are the ones that so ardently, defend their "oppa". Better to deny reality instead of facing facts.
I mean I commented on article which said "V bts breath taking beauty" that i thought he was basic and i thought other group member was more handsome, i didn't even said he was ugly. Immediatly some fangirls started to insult me saying i didn't have brain.
It's amazing how bts mannipulate their fans and make them their online slaves. It's like free slavery
Arm*s bullied momoland until they closed their instagram comment, then they bullied bp calling them sl*ts and that they slept with many rich ceo bc they have more view than their oppas:p but bts and bighit still hasn't said nothing. The whole situation of having so many power is so exiting for them. (they can manipulate fans and create online bullying)

softpower

Established
I came across this and thought I should post it here.:)
"A message to you all
We live in 2019. 2019 and maybe more years of hypnosis and mind control. This isn't just about spirituality and high vibrations. That's our core. But out in front of us is a world and a population being controlled in the masses. Subconscious hints and sly pointers at what we "should do" and what we should consume.
We are sick and tired of it. We are sick and tired of our true selves being locked away by someone who doesn't want to see it. By someone who just wants to use you and consume you.
Seriously people are waking up.The light in peoples eyes is starting to glisten. We are 1 of many and we all help each other as well as tear each other down. Treat others with passion and love do not expect a prize other than happiness and gratitude.
DO NOT rely on the big corps. DO NOT rely on the ones who control you. Try to block out the subliminal's. MK ultra was way way back. Imagine what they do now. The governments are the puppets who control the crowd. The puppet masters are hidden to us, we cannot see them. So do not worry about them. Worrying about something you cannot control will only cause distress. Instead do not rely on the puppets. Because without the crowd to please they have no meaning. From then on the puppet masters will have to show themselves to keep the show running.
The more you ask yourself and not others. The more you rely on yourself and your own judgment the happier you will be.
Keep going. Keep being you. Stop at nothing. Do what your innermost self desires. Do what resonates with you. Try new things and be yourself."
Is she/he hinting at the Illuminati alone, or the ones who control them (the reptilian theory) when she talks about government being a puppet ? What do you think ?

softpower

Established
Hold on, hey guys I gotta tell y'all somethin' real quick.

For anyone who's like "WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BTS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION, DON'T BRING RELIGION INTO THIS", some of us will because the illuminati has everything to do with satan. Some of us here are Christians, so we will bring God's name into this. Even if you're not a Christian, you should understand that we are all going through a spiritual warfare whether you believe it or not.

Where do you think the illuminati came from? Why do you think many are selling their souls for the materialistic things in this world? How can you do that without satan? And if satan is real, that means God is too because satan couldn't be the first evil spirit to come upon this earth. God was already here he is the beginning and the end after all. Now Jesus will come back soon, I can feel it in my spirit even though I'm going through the most hardest times ever, I still know that if I don't get my stuff together, I'm about to be left behind to REALLY witness World War 3 that will certainly take place. I hope you guys can get ready as well. It's not that far away.

With all due respect, please, those that don't believe in God, that's you if that's what you personally decide, but don't end up getting triggered when someone mentions God. Selling your soul is definitely apart of the spiritual warfare. Like I said, and just like God mentioned, what is to come will be the most horrible troubling times the world will ever face. One day, people will stand before God and I don't know about you, but I don't want him telling me how I strayed away from him and let myself get deceived by this world.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, God bless.
You could have addressed me personally, pls stop with the subliminal bolds. I didn't mock your religion, I just said a truth that many of you have it hard to swallow.

The Bible and pretty much any religion out there is created by the same people that created satanism. The Vatican is the center of Christianity and Satanism simultaneously in case yall didn't know. Which leaves one with some food for thought.

Are you really sure that the Bible is that credible ? Seriously ? Is it that hard to believe that religion is just mass propaganda that has followed through centuries just to keep people from the truth ? If you study history carefully, clerics had more privileges than kings themselves. Why ? Cause people like yall gave them that.

You really think that army's devotion to bts is any different from a religion ? The very purpose of religion is enslavement to someone you call a god. Whatever name it is, it is still enslavement by the end of the day. Bts is just a modern approach to it.

Idk about yall, but I'd rather live my life the way I want, than be limited to a "god". If he exists, I'll see him when I die, I will guess I would be wrong then, but at least I have lived the way I wanted to. But even if he doesn't exist, I'd still die happy cause of not being brainwashed into thinking sth the elite wants me to.

softpower

Established
I'm not saying you shouldn't love yourself, I'm just saying that they are pushing it to turn you away from God, not because they want you to be actually happy. These people don't even give a damn about their own families, sacrificing them left and right. What makes you think they would ever give a damn about your happiness?
The message they promote about loving yourself is just fine. Yall just pressed, cause you only see things in a religious point of view. There is nothing wrong with a human loving himself. If you don't love you, who the fuck will ? Your neighbor, your friend, your cat ? You are the number one priority in your life, you should take care of you. And no, its not selfishness, it's called logic.

Their ulterior motives behind it have a bit of satanic agenda ofc, but only if you are that brainwashed to think a celeb loves you. It should be common knowledge by now that no celeb actually loves their fans. They love being loved by fans. I thought everyone knew about that. That's like the unwritten rule number one of fame.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
You could have addressed me personally, pls stop with the subliminal bolds. I didn't mock your religion, I just said a truth that many of you have it hard to swallow.

The Bible and pretty much any religion out there is created by the same people that created satanism. The Vatican is the center of Christianity and Satanism simultaneously in case yall didn't know. Which leaves one with some food for thought.

Are you really sure that the Bible is that credible ? Seriously ? Is it that hard to believe that religion is just mass propaganda that has followed through centuries just to keep people from the truth ? If you study history carefully, clerics had more privileges than kings themselves. Why ? Cause people like yall gave them that.

You really think that army's devotion to bts is any different from a religion ? The very purpose of religion is enslavement to someone you call a god. Whatever name it is, it is still enslavement by the end of the day. Bts is just a modern approach to it.

Idk about yall, but I'd rather live my life the way I want, than be limited to a "god". If he exists, I'll see him when I die, I will guess I would be wrong then, but at least I have lived the way I wanted to. But even if he doesn't exist, I'd still die happy cause of not being brainwashed into thinking sth the elite wants me to.
I put my post up just so anyone else that doesn't care to bring religion into this and will get mad when someone brings God in the picture will know. And if I may ask, why do you think God's people are slaves, because weren't not. If anything, we're just more disciplined and we have the fear of God in us so that we can continue living in righteousness. Before you may reply something like "Why would you need to fear God if he's all loving?", well same thing with your parents.

When you look at your parents, they love you but you'd also need to fear them in order to behave correctly. Otherwise, you'd just do what you please and it seems like that's what you personally live by. A man named Aleister Crowley once said, "Love is the law." It explains why we see everyone talking about love and yet not the love of God especially when it has to do with the LGBTQ community. "-Do what thou wilt. Love shall be the whole of the law", and many are doing what they please and sinning instead of going to the Lord.

Sad, but like I said that's their choice. I can't stop you if you come to that conclusion, all I want to do is warn you about it considering you're kind of aware of what's truly taking place, and all I'm saying is that you can humble yourself before God and have his spirit in you and forever be safe and sound from the wickedness of this world.

softpower

Established
I put my post up just so anyone else that doesn't care to bring religion into this and will get mad when someone brings God in the picture will know. And if I may ask, why do you think God's people are slaves, because weren't not. If anything, we're just more disciplined and we have the fear of God in us so that we can continue living in righteousness. Before you may reply something like "Why would you need to fear God if he's all loving?", well same thing with your parents.

When you look at your parents, they love you but you'd also need to fear them in order to behave correctly. Otherwise, you'd just do what you please and it seems like that's what you personally live by. A man named Aleister Crowley once said, "Love is the law." It explains why we see everyone talking about love and yet not the love of God especially when it has to do with the LGBTQ community. "-Do what thou wilt. Love shall be the whole of the law", and many are doing what they please and sinning instead of going to the Lord.

Sad, but like I said that's their choice. I can't stop you if you come to that conclusion, all I want to do is warn you about it considering you're kind of aware of what's truly taking place, and all I'm saying is that you can humble yourself before God and have his spirit in you and forever be safe and sound from the wickedness of this world.
I know you want me to repent, but my parents raised me to follow my dreams and love what I want and do what I love. The concept of sin never existed in me on the first place. If that's satanic, so be it. But I'm not gonna fall in my knees to praise someone I don't even know exists or not. No matter how many rock bottoms I hit.

There are things that are wrong ofc, I don't approve of many stuff that goes on in the world. But I don't do evil things cause I fear God, I just don't want to hurt other people. I spare myself the pain and tears that follow. I don't need God for that in my life. I am building myself and my dreams the way I want, no one tells me what is right or wrong. I judge for myself in each step I take.

Anyways, I think we have talked about the religious stuff a lot,maybe more than we should have, so let's put a full stop to it.

I want to ask from the thread members to be as unbiased as possible and leave religion out of this thread. Let's focus on the conspiracies and illuminati more, shall we ?

wow

Veteran
I know you want me to repent, but my parents raised me to follow my dreams and love what I want and do what I love. The concept of sin never existed in me on the first place. If that's satanic, so be it. But I'm not gonna fall in my knees to praise someone I don't even know exists or not. No matter how many rock bottoms I hit.

There are things that are wrong ofc, I don't approve of many stuff that goes on in the world. But I don't do evil things cause I fear God, I just don't want to hurt other people. I spare myself the pain and tears that follow. I don't need God for that in my life. I am building myself and my dreams the way I want, no one tells me what is right or wrong. I judge for myself in each step I take.

Anyways, I think we have talked about the religious stuff a lot,maybe more than we should have, so let's put a full stop to it.

I want to ask from the thread members to be as unbiased as possible and leave religion out of this thread. Let's focus on the conspiracies and illuminati more, shall we ?

no. be more open minded, people here have different religions and we respect their point of views just fine, yet you are here being pressed because we mentioned religion that we have faith in and being ourselves for having faith in our God, i dont even give a damn if you want to believe God or not but for fucks sake respect others here, because i respect your point of view about God, respect our religion, you DO NOT run this thread, dont tell us what to do.

now guys, please do me a favor and ignore this girl and we can all continue.

ThisGirlWoke

Established

Alright :)

softpower

Established
no. be more open minded, people here have different religions and we respect their point of views just fine, yet you are here being pressed because we mentioned religion that we have faith in and being ourselves for having faith in our God, i dont even give a damn if you want to believe God or not but for fucks sake respect others here, because i respect your point of view about God, respect our religion, you DO NOT run this thread, dont tell us what to do.

now guys, please do me a favor and ignore this girl and we can all continue.
NO, I DIDN'T DISRESPECT YOUR RELIGION. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I just offered you an obvious truth you simply can not accept cause you are brainwashed to the core from religion. I'm not saying don't believe in God, I'm saying LEAVE YOUR GOD OUT OF THIS THREAD.

If you want everyone to respect you, stop shoving the Bible down others throats and just state the facts and the theories that need to be said. You don't need to "pray, pray, pray" in every fucking post. This thread is NOT A RELIGIOUS SHRINE YOU CAN PRAY TO, ITS A BTS DISCUSSION THREAD. If you want to discuss religion make some analysis out of it and try to correlate it with the mvs and other theories regarding the boys. We don't fucking care whether you pray or not.

Also, many of yall make this thread a pain in the ass. It's pretty much inhabitable to try to survive here. You just can't accept someone with different points of view like yours, just like those annoying kpop thread members that hate on other groups to support their faves.

I am literally one of the most attacked members on this thread since the beginning of my posts, just because I have alternative views. I get called out for lgbt rights, feminist views, sexuality matters and being a non religious person. Why ? Cause you want everyone to be like you.

Fuck, y'all hypocrites. If you really were that devoted to god, you would have never fallen for kpop on the first place. You would have noticed the obvious symbols since the very start and snapped out of it. You had that choice, and you betrayed your god for temporary comfort. What makes you think you are better than me ? I am not saying I am a saint, but at least I see through things I have wrong and don't try to hide behind the "innocent veil" of the so-called religion.

Get over yourselves, if god loved you that much he would not leave you suffer from these boys. God didn't do shit to save you in this situation. You left kpop cause of this thread, not God. Stop giving him credit more than he deserves. Humans are explorative and egoistic in nature, and none of you is different. You fell for this mess, cause you liked it. Each of you is a sinner like everybody else. It's not "devil's fault" you are human.

Red Rose

Established
So, we're not even supposed to love ourselves now ? Wtf. Loving yourself is not satanic, God would never want you to pity yourself and be miserable for him. Idk about your point of view, but no, you don't actually need validation from the god to even survive. You are born by your own, you will die by your own. God doesn't do anything but condolences you when you feel sad. He has no hand in your daily life and choices. That is yours alone. If you have to ask God for every single thing you do, you are not a human, you are just a slave. What makes you any different than all the slaves to Satan then ?

If you ask me ( I'm agnostic btw), I'd say that I find it quite hard to believe that religious people could be conspiracists. If you haven't learned a thing by now, DO IT. When will you realize that Bible and Quran, are both propaganda tools, created by the Illuminati to enslave people through centuries ? The same people that created satanism are the same people that wrote the Bible. Let that sink in for a while.

What I'm saying is not be atheists or commit sins, but don't believe Bible blindly either. As many things out there, Bible is also truth mixed up with lies. Judge for yourselves, don't let "god" propaganda take over you.
I understand what you are saying, that religion is to enslave us, but do you seriously believe that the universe was created from a Big Bang? Does that make sense even to you? The way this world works, especially the way those elites operate, it would be senseless to claim that God DOES NOT exist. Who do you think these elites are working for, if God does not exist? Why would the push all these agendas if there was not an evil source to direct them. Do you think they would be trying to keep us down and mind control us with music, keep us distracted with politics and all of this other nonsense because they are not working against somebody? Seriously? It very obvious they are pushing an agenda, and the New World Order would not exist would not exist if they were not working against something. The music industry would not be shoving Cardi B, Lil Nas X, Ariana Grande, BTS, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, and the rest of these sick, twisted monsters forcefully down our throats. Seriously, why would they forcefeed us these people constantly if they are just trying to entertain us. Entertainment only lasts so long. If they are constantly shoving these people down our throats it obvious that they are trying to distract us from our something. Our gov does not care about us. Why would they want to entertain us to be happy if we all know they are trying to keep us down? No. It is simply a distraction from Satan himself. Satan's biggest trick was convincing the world that he and God do not exist. Wake up! They want you to think that Jesus is not real, so that you will still watch your Pornhub and eat your twinkies. God exists and if you think the earth was created from a sudden bang, I suggest you really look into that theory because makes no sense.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
NO, I DIDN'T DISRESPECT YOUR RELIGION. NOT EVEN CLOSE. I just offered you an obvious truth you simply can not accept cause you are brainwashed to the core from religion. I'm not saying don't believe in God, I'm saying LEAVE YOUR GOD OUT OF THIS THREAD.

If you want everyone to respect you, stop shoving the Bible down others throats and just state the facts and the theories that need to be said. You don't need to "pray, pray, pray" in every fucking post. This thread is NOT A RELIGIOUS SHRINE YOU CAN PRAY TO, ITS A BTS DISCUSSION THREAD. If you want to discuss religion make some analysis out of it and try to correlate it with the mvs and other theories regarding the boys. We don't fucking care whether you pray or not.

Also, many of yall make this thread a pain in the ass. It's pretty much inhabitable to try to survive here. You just can't accept someone with different points of view like yours, just like those annoying kpop thread members that hate on other groups to support their faves.

I am literally one of the most attacked members on this thread since the beginning of my posts, just because I have alternative views. I get called out for lgbt rights, feminist views, sexuality matters and being a non religious person. Why ? Cause you want everyone to be like you.

Fuck, y'all hypocrites. If you really were that devoted to god, you would have never fallen for kpop on the first place. You would have noticed the obvious symbols since the very start and snapped out of it. You had that choice, and you betrayed your god for temporary comfort. What makes you think you are better than me ? I am not saying I am a saint, but at least I see through things I have wrong and don't try to hide behind the "innocent veil" of the so-called religion.

Get over yourselves, if god loved you that much he would not leave you suffer from these boys. God didn't do shit to save you in this situation. You left kpop cause of this thread, not God. Stop giving him credit more than he deserves. Humans are explorative and egoistic in nature, and none of you is different. You fell for this mess, cause you liked it. Each of you is a sinner like everybody else. It's not "devil's fault" you are human.
YOU ARE WRONG.

FIRST OF ALL, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I COMMENTED FOR ANYONE WHO TELLS US NOT TO INVOLVE GOD AND ONLY TALK ABOUT BTS. I WAS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU. WE WILL INCLUDE GOD AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LEAVE BECAUSE THIS DOES HAVE TO DO WITH GOD. WE ARE IN A WAR RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL WEAR THE ARMOR OF GOD WHILE TALKING ABOUT DEMON POSSESSED PEOPLE WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS.

TALKING ABOUT "If you were that devoted to God, you would have never fallen for kpop in the first place" EVEN IF WE ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, WE ARE STILL IN THIS WICKED WORLD HONEY. WE WILL GET TEMPTED BY SATAN HIMSELF AND WE WILL MAKE MISTAKES AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT REPENTANCE IS FOR. IF ANYTHING, WE SHOULD BE THANKING GOD EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE WHEN WE HUMBLE OURSELVES TO HIM, HE FORGIVES US.

WE DID NOT LEAVE KPOP BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD. WE DECIDED TO DISCUSS ABOUT THEM SO THAT WE CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH ALONG WITH GOD BEING INVOLVED OF COURSE.

ACTUALLY, WHEN I WAS FIRST INTRODUCED TO BTS I ALREADY KNEW THEY WERE SELLOUTS BECAUSE GOD LOVED ME SO MUCH AS TO WARN ME AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM. BEING TEMPTED, I STARTED LIKING THEM REGARDLESS UNTIL I STARTED PRAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THIS ISN'T EASY FOR US. SATAN IS WEAKER THAN GOD BUT HE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO TEMPT US INTO LIKING HIS PUPPETS. UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU CLOSE MINDED ZOMBIE BRAIN DEAD BITCH.

See, I normally hold my tongue BUT YOU ARE BLASPHEMING GOD IN SO MANY WAYS AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT EVER SINCE YOU GOT HERE BASED ON WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID. NO, DO NOT BLASPHEME HIS NAME. I HAVE PERMISSION FROM GOD HIMSELF TO JUDGE YOU

YES, I CAN JUDGE YOU IN RIGHTEOUSNESS BASED ON YOUR FRUIT AND YOUR FRUIT IS EVIL AND WICKED.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, STOP BLASPHEMING GOD AND STOP GETTING TRIGGERED. I KNOW IN MY SPIRIT THAT THE DEMONS IN YOU ARE FURIOUS OVER GOD'S NAME BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND HIM. WELL IF THAT'S THE CASE, GET OFF THE MOTHER FUCKING THREAD.

softpower

Established
I understand what you are saying, that religion is to enslave us, but do you seriously believe that the universe was created from a Big Bang? Does that make sense even to you? The way this world works, especially the way those elites operate, it would be senseless to claim that God DOES NOT exist. Who do you think these elites are working for, if God does not exist? Why would the push all these agendas if there was not an evil source to direct them. Do you think they would be trying to keep us down and mind control us with music, keep us distracted with politics and all of this other nonsense because they are not working against somebody? Seriously? It very obvious they are pushing an agenda, and the New World Order would not exist would not exist if they were not working against something. The music industry would not be shoving Cardi B, Lil Nas X, Ariana Grande, BTS, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, and the rest of these sick, twisted monsters forcefully down our throats. Seriously, why would they forcefeed us these people constantly if they are just trying to entertain us. Entertainment only lasts so long. If they are constantly shoving these people down our throats it obvious that they are trying to distract us from our something. Our gov does not care about us. Why would they want to entertain us to be happy if we all know they are trying to keep us down? No. It is simply a distraction from Satan himself. Satan's biggest trick was convincing the world that he and God do not exist. Wake up! They want you to think that Jesus is not real, so that you will still watch your Pornhub and eat your twinkies. God exists and if you think the earth was created from a sudden bang, I suggest you really look into that theory because makes no sense.
Some of yall haven't heard of Higgs-Boson particle (or the God particle) and it shows. Do some research and put that last fucking nail in the coffin of your beloved religion.

Scientists out there trying to get to the end of universe and galaxies, discovering all types of matter, while many of you still believe God will step out of the sky and save us. He won't, its just wishful thinking of you. If we have to die, we will. End of story.

Illuminati uses the Satanist agenda to enslave and blackmail its members so they can never get out. You really are that dumb to believe that after all the rituals and nasty shit they make you do, you can just walk out one day and tell the whole world about what goes on behind the scenes ? Plus, you are forgetting the fact that we are not alone in this universe. There are aliens that live in our realm, we just can't see them. They gain power from these entities through the rituals.

To me, Satan is another fancy word for the King of Aliens. Aliens are far more advanced than us, so in order to gain something from them, you have to sacrifice something too. A soul for a soul. Humans are just slaves to these species. Just research Roswell and Nazi alien expedition on Antarctica and you will not come back the same person again, trust me.

softpower

Established
YOU ARE WRONG.

FIRST OF ALL, THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I COMMENTED FOR ANYONE WHO TELLS US NOT TO INVOLVE GOD AND ONLY TALK ABOUT BTS. I WAS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU. WE WILL INCLUDE GOD AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LEAVE BECAUSE THIS DOES HAVE TO DO WITH GOD. WE ARE IN A WAR RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL WEAR THE ARMOR OF GOD WHILE TALKING ABOUT DEMON POSSESSED PEOPLE WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS.

TALKING ABOUT "If you were that devoted to God, you would have never fallen for kpop in the first place" EVEN IF WE ARE GOD'S PEOPLE, WE ARE STILL IN THIS WICKED WORLD HONEY. WE WILL GET TEMPTED BY SATAN HIMSELF AND WE WILL MAKE MISTAKES AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT REPENTANCE IS FOR. IF ANYTHING, WE SHOULD BE THANKING GOD EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE WHEN WE HUMBLE OURSELVES TO HIM, HE FORGIVES US.

WE DID NOT LEAVE KPOP BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD. WE DECIDED TO DISCUSS ABOUT THEM SO THAT WE CAN FIND OUT THE TRUTH ALONG WITH GOD BEING INVOLVED OF COURSE.

ACTUALLY, WHEN I WAS FIRST INTRODUCED TO BTS I ALREADY KNEW THEY WERE SELLOUTS BECAUSE GOD LOVED ME SO MUCH AS TO WARN ME AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM. BEING TEMPTED, I STARTED LIKING THEM REGARDLESS UNTIL I STARTED PRAYING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THIS ISN'T EASY FOR US. SATAN IS WEAKER THAN GOD BUT HE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO TEMPT US INTO LIKING HIS PUPPETS. UNDERSTAND THIS, YOU CLOSE MINDED ZOMBIE BRAIN DEAD BITCH.

See, I normally hold my tongue BUT YOU ARE BLASPHEMING GOD IN SO MANY WAYS AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT EVER SINCE YOU GOT HERE BASED ON WHAT EVERYONE HAS SAID. NO, DO NOT BLASPHEME HIS NAME. I HAVE PERMISSION FROM GOD HIMSELF TO JUDGE YOU

YES, I CAN JUDGE YOU IN RIGHTEOUSNESS BASED ON YOUR FRUIT AND YOUR FRUIT IS EVIL AND WICKED.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, STOP BLASPHEMING GOD AND STOP GETTING TRIGGERED. I KNOW IN MY SPIRIT THAT THE DEMONS IN YOU ARE FURIOUS OVER GOD'S NAME BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND HIM. WELL IF THAT'S THE CASE, GET OFF THE MOTHER FUCKING THREAD.
Lmao, zombie brain dead bitch, I'm on the fucking floor rn. I haven't laughed this much for years now. It's gotta be the fanciest insult someone has ever said to me.

Look here, girl, to you it may be blasphemy, but to me, it's logical. I will get off the fucking thread when I want to. I have already have gone and come back twice, cause I hope I can change some minds here and there, but nope. Anyways, your loss, babe.

Don't trust me, if you don't want to. But just stop with the repenting, it's getting kinda old. Really, how do you people not even get bored of God ? Your life shouldn't revolve around someone this much. It's pretty unhealthy, if you ask me.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Lmao, zombie brain dead bitch, I'm on the fucking floor rn. I haven't laughed this much for years now. It's gotta be the fanciest insult someone has ever said to me.

Look here, girl, to you it may be blasphemy, but to me, it's logical. I will get off the fucking thread when I want to. I have already have gone and come back twice, cause I hope I can change some minds here and there, but nope. Your loss.

Don't trust me, if you don't want to. But just stop with the repenting, it's getting kinda old. Really, how do you people not even get bored of God ? Your life shouldn't revolve around someone this much. It's pretty unhealthy, if you ask me.
I'm legit convinced that there are many demons speaking through you right now. How I know? I have that spiritual power from God himself. I DEFINITELY rebuke those demons in the name of YAHWEH. And you wanna be logical? Well, how do you know the truth and you KNOW what will happen, yet you decide to throw your own self into the lake of fire. Now what kind of logic is that?

See atheists like to prove themselves right and stuff all because of "We got evidence, you Christians don't." We, God's people, walk by faith not by sight. 2nd Corinthians 5:7

I'm for one glad that God is in my life. At least he's helping me through life while I make sure I'm doing his will in life. That way, we're both happy in the end. God's people and him of course. Regardless of what anyone says, Jesus will return to slay all the wicked and we will as well. He will set up his Holy City for 1,000 years and once it's over satan will try his absolute best to deceive the nation's once more but will fail as God will handle it. Then, Judgment Day.

I would HATE to see you get thrown into hell. I really would including everyone else who has went against God in their lives.

Moving on from that, I and a couple of others will always bring God in this regardless. We need to wear the armor of God while talking about stuff like this. After all, demons are lurking everywhere including in here. I'm gonna say it again, if you see one of us mention God, don't even comment about it because we're gonna do this until this thread is over.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
So I see the drama here going on but I just want to say that bighit signed a contract with source music and I feel like this will be chaos. I feel like it will be chaos because many amry's are jelous and don't want any girls next to BTS and G-friend is in that label (source music) and I feel like they might interact and when they do army's are going to explode. But also it's rumored that bighit will sign another contract with a company that has a big boy group now. I feel like bighit is the primary satanic source and they are trying to corrupt these companies even more. I don't know but my gut tells me that this isn't going to be good.
Ah, I agree. They keep signing contract after contract, honestly I'm starting to think they're the most high ranking satanic group out there. What's next? I mean seriously, I don't know if I should feel bad or just shouldn't care.

ThisGirlWoke

Established
Honestly like they aren't that big of a company yet they only have two groups and BTS is going to dissapear very soon. I feel like k-pop will no longer be more than just them talking about satan in their songs or maybe k-pop will no longer have a meaning to it and it might dissapear. I mean like I feel sorry for their fans because they believe this lie.
Exactly and how on earth are they so good at acting? Literally their videos are like any other persons daily life and yet the whole entire thing is a lie. Yep, they're going to be over soon and I bet it'll turn into hell once the fans are notified that Jin will die next year (See idk if he will but...) But if it does happen, shoot... I feel like Tae and Namjoon will either take over, or the group is done.

If we find out they yet again sign multiple contracts next year, that's how you know they're REALLY trying to damn peoples souls. Honestly looks and being cool doesn't even matter and it never has. They are all FOOLS including their fans. Have you ever told any fans the truth?

softpower

Established
I'm legit convinced that there are many demons speaking through you right now. How I know? I have that spiritual power from God himself. I DEFINITELY rebuke those demons in the name of YAHWEH. And you wanna be logical? Well, how do you know the truth and you KNOW what will happen, yet you decide to throw your own self into the lake of fire. Now what kind of logic is that?

See atheists like to prove themselves right and stuff all because of "We got evidence, you Christians don't." We, God's people, walk by faith not by sight. 2nd Corinthians 5:7

I'm for one glad that God is in my life. At least he's helping me through life while I make sure I'm doing his will in life. That way, we're both happy in the end. God's people and him of course. Regardless of what anyone says, Jesus will return to slay all the wicked and we will as well. He will set up his Holy City for 1,000 years and once it's over satan will try his absolute best to deceive the nation's once more but will fail as God will handle it. Then, Judgment Day.

I would HATE to see you get thrown into hell. I really would including everyone else who has went against God in their lives.

Moving on from that, I and a couple of others will always bring God in this regardless. We need to wear the armor of God while talking about stuff like this. After all, demons are lurking everywhere including in here. I'm gonna say it again, if you see one of us mention God, don't even comment about it because we're gonna do this until this thread is over.
Trust me, I won't get thrown in hell. I haven't eaten any babies or drank any blood for that to happen.

I am gonna be a doctor soon enough and when that beloved God of yours gives you cancer, you're still gonna end up in my hands, unless God steps out of the sky and saves your ass (lmaooo, keep praying.)

I know the price of life better than any of you bitches in here and I know for a fact that christian mothers like you let their children die because they don't accept foreign blood or vaccines in their bodies, cause "God forbids it".

Yes, leave your children die and you are going to end up in heaven. Meanwhile, me, a praised doctor is gonna end up in hell for saving millions of people from certain death. That's the way to go, you irrational nutcase.

cadiz

Star
So I see the drama here going on but I just want to say that bighit signed a contract with source music and I feel like this will be chaos. I feel like it will be chaos because many amry's are jelous and don't want any girls next to BTS and G-friend is in that label (source music) and I feel like they might interact and when they do army's are going to explode. But also it's rumored that bighit will sign another contract with a company that has a big boy group now. I feel like bighit is the primary satanic source and they are trying to corrupt these companies even more. I don't know but my gut tells me that this isn't going to be good.
Bighit is desperate because their main money maker will be going to the army next year and they need other groups to keep going

No time to create new group (and that txt boyband is a flop) so the easiest soultion is to buy small agencies with already established groups and keep making money from them while BTS is gone
Also BH creating a streaming service (like Tidal) needs several artist to keep that going.

Bang PD looking for alternatives to keep his agency going. BTS are not getting any younger....you know how that works